Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    375
    Reputation
    1490
    Type
    Neutral

    So much for the ' you are going to die alone' argument against MGTOW, blog posts how to kill husbands

    She Wrote ‘How to Murder Your Husband.’ Did She Do It? – DNyuz

    ORTLAND, Ore. — While pondering the best methods for spousal murder, the romance novelist Nancy Brophy wrote that her career as an author — with steamy stories of romance and betrayal — left her thinking often about killings and how the police investigate them.
    A spouse who commits mariticide will almost certainly become a prime suspect, she said in a 2011 blog post titled “How to Murder Your Husband.” The wife, she said, must “be organized, ruthless and very clever.”

  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,088
    Reputation
    10461
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: So much for the ' you are going to die alone' argument against MGTOW, blog posts how to kill husbands

    They got several videos of her old van in the neighborhood when she claims she was still asleep. Then changes her story and says she was making a Starbucks run. Right. She's also been testifying herself, which most people wouldn't do. Then there's the big life insurance policies despite them having money problems. Talk about a trail of crumbs leading right back to the defendant.

    Another person from the straight world who thinks crime is easy. Guess she'll find out she was wrong. I hope they fry her ass.
    Last edited by frog; May 19, 2022 at 2:01 AM.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    351
    Reputation
    639
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: So much for the ' you are going to die alone' argument against MGTOW, blog posts how to kill husbands

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    They got several videos of her old van in the neighborhood when she claims she was still asleep. Then changes her story and says she was making a Starbucks run. Right. She's also been testifying herself, which most people wouldn't do. Then there's the big life insurance policies despite them having money problems. Talk about a trail of crumbs leading right back to the defendant.

    Another person from the straight world who thinks crime is easy. Guess she'll find out she was wrong. I hope they fry her ass.
    They won't do that here. She'll whine her way into a 10-year sentence (and she'll be out in 5). Fucking cunt!

    Wait and see.
    Last edited by The Captain; May 19, 2022 at 7:32 AM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,166
    Reputation
    2668
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: So much for the ' you are going to die alone' argument against MGTOW, blog posts how to kill husbands

    My Grandfather had a wife, two kids and two grandchildren and yet died in a crappy nursing home 15 minutes drive from his house. He was all alone but luckily so out of it mentally that I don't think he would have known what was happening anyway.

    Most people who die tend to do so in the wee hours of the night after everyone leaves.

    Having kids won't protect you from dying alone even if your wife doesn't murder you.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5,421
    Reputation
    24987
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: So much for the ' you are going to die alone' argument against MGTOW, blog posts how to kill husbands

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
    Most people who die tend to do so in the wee hours of the night after everyone leaves.
    Dying seems to be a kinda private thing.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    568
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: So much for the ' you are going to die alone' argument against MGTOW, blog posts how to kill husbands

    This was common practice at one time. No divorce, shunned by the community if a wife left a husband, the only way out was death, her's or her husband's. As most wives cooked, poison was on his menu... Just had to do it before she lost all her looks, sucker another man in for support. Forensics changed all that.

    Divorce has saved a lot of men's lives over the years. She will settle for her +70% and child support rather than murder him for 100%. The Black Widow...

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    351
    Reputation
    639
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: So much for the ' you are going to die alone' argument against MGTOW, blog posts how to kill husbands

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wombat View Post
    Dying seems to be a kinda private thing.
    It always has been.

  8. #8

    Re: So much for the ' you are going to die alone' argument against MGTOW, blog posts how to kill husbands

    My X wife, in a strange turn, given that our relationship was clearly falling apart at the time, tried to talk me into getting a life insurance policy. Even had me meet with a high pressure salesman, a meeting which she attended, to get me to sign my life away. Given the circumstances, I refused to sign anything, but I also remember thinking to myself, "At some point, she's going to try to kill me for the life insurance payout.".

    She also "forced" me into marriage counseling, but I told her no more after being brutally double teamed on the very first visit. I remember thinking to myself, "This is all a setup to crucify me in a divorce. She's going to have the therapist tear me apart piece by piece."

    When we parted ways, she made it clear that her only interest in the relationship were the financial investments, investments she ironically later lost to me in the divorce settlement.

    Every day, she would tell me sweet lies in order to convince me that, underneath it all, she wasn't a ruthless, malevolent, tyrannical monster. Every word she spoke to me, with the exception of a couple of mistakes she quickly covered up, were meant to misdirect, misinform, placate and patronize. In the end, in her final words, she proved that every sentence she spoke was a deception meant to manipulate, misdirect and con.

    And then I found MGTOW - and then everything became crystal clear. The ignorance left me. The illusions and enchantments dissolved.

    MGTOW Saves
    The Red Pill Saves

    Until they completely destroy your life, ignorance and self-delusion are sheer bliss.
    Sex is the bait. Marriage is the trap. Divorce rape is the goal.

  9. #9

    Re: So much for the ' you are going to die alone' argument against MGTOW, blog posts how to kill husbands

    I don't know how the woman in this story gets out of it. She's been caught in blatant lies clearly spoken to cover her tracks. If she doesn't go to prison, it will be due to the pussy pass. No matter what she says, she failed in her cunning and deceit. She's obviously a murderer.
    Sex is the bait. Marriage is the trap. Divorce rape is the goal.

  10. #10

    Re: So much for the ' you are going to die alone' argument against MGTOW, blog posts how to kill husbands

    I agree with others that dying is a private affair. I don't want anyone watching me die. If I got to decide, I'd want to go in peace and in seclusion, preferably while I slept. Unfortunately, we don't always get what we want.
    Sex is the bait. Marriage is the trap. Divorce rape is the goal.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    351
    Reputation
    639
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: So much for the ' you are going to die alone' argument against MGTOW, blog posts how to kill husbands

    Quote Originally Posted by MannSplainer View Post
    I don't know how the woman in this story gets out of it. She's been caught in blatant lies clearly spoken to cover her tracks. If she doesn't go to prison, it will be due to the pussy pass. No matter what she says, she failed in her cunning and deceit. She's obviously a murderer.
    It will be her piss-poor appearance and her pussy that will get her the "reduced" punishment. This murderous old cow has been caught. I hope and pray that she spends the next 10 years in prison. (They'll take care of her until she either dies, or will move to a nursing home where she'll die alone in bed like the rest of us).

    What a worthless old bitch!
    Last edited by The Captain; May 20, 2022 at 1:34 AM.

  12. #12
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,088
    Reputation
    10461
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: So much for the ' you are going to die alone' argument against MGTOW, blog posts how to kill husbands

    Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    They won't do that here. She'll whine her way into a 10-year sentence (and she'll be out in 5). Fucking cunt!

    Wait and see.
    Your probably right. But I don't think she'll walk, not without a feminist jury anyway.

    The article didn't mention anything, but I doubt this "author" was bringing home much money. I bet her husband did most of the providing. Gets up in the middle of the night to feed chickens and walk the dogs, and for a reward gets gunned down by a wife who only sees insurance money. Hell of a way for the poor slob to go out, wasn't it? And why can't Miss Priss feed chickens and walk dogs?

    Long ago, California had an arson inspector who eventually went to jail for burning things up. He wrote a book too, an arsonist novel. Said it didn't have nothing to do with him being an arsonist. Ya think?
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  13. #13
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5,421
    Reputation
    24987
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: So much for the ' you are going to die alone' argument against MGTOW, blog posts how to kill husbands

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyNuts View Post
    Divorce has saved a lot of men's lives over the years.
    Ouch.

  14. #14

    Re: So much for the ' you are going to die alone' argument against MGTOW, blog posts how to kill husbands

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    They got several videos of her old van in the neighborhood when she claims she was still asleep. Then changes her story and says she was making a Starbucks run. Right. She's also been testifying herself, which most people wouldn't do. Then there's the big life insurance policies despite them having money problems. Talk about a trail of crumbs leading right back to the defendant.

    Another person from the straight world who thinks crime is easy. Guess she'll find out she was wrong. I hope they fry her ass.
    Your point is well seen. But it is possible for a woman to get away with this stuff. I know for a fact that it's possible.

    Disclaimer: I can't prove anything. Everything I'm about to say is my interpretation of the facts available to me. I'm intentionally omitting key facts to avoid doxing myself.

    When I was growing up, a married couple lived across the street from my parents. They looked to be just about the same age as my folks, plus or minus five, I'd guess. My folks got along with the neighbors reasonably well. The neighbors seemed happy. And that was the state of affairs for something like twenty years.

    Then, one day, the wife reported that her husband went on a shooting spree inside the house and so she made a run for it, calling 911 as she did so. The police were summoned to the house. A sniper team (SWAT?) gets rolled out there too. It seemed clear that something had gone down at the house.

    The cops found several bullet holes in the furniture, walls and ceiling. And the husband lying on the floor. Cause of death: single gunshot wound to the chest.

    Seemed open and shut. The husband snapped, started blasting the house into Swiss cheese and the poor innocent wife ran for it.

    The wife sold the house and married some rich guy six months later. But that's utterly irrelevant trivia, I'm sure.

    Something else. You have any idea how rare it is for a man to off himself with a gunshot wound TO THE CHEST? I mean, it's not unheard of. But if a man uses a gun for the job, he usually aims for his own head.

    You know who DOES commit suicide with a gunshot wound to the chest? Women do. Or at least, they do it more often than men. Why? Vanity. Gotta have that open coffin at the funeral. A hole in the chest can be covered up. A hole in the head, less so.

    Is it possible that she faked his suicide? Killed her husband with a shot to the chest out of instinct, because that's how SHE would've done the job? Well, what I can tell you is the cops don't seem too interested in probing the matter further.

    They have a 911 call, a story about a husband playing Blast Off inside the house, plenty of bullet holes and a dead suspect. The pieces all fit together so neatly. Easy peezy, they're not going beyond that.

    I can't prove that she's a murderer. But I refuse to promise that she isn't a murderer. I don't think the pieces of the puzzle or her story (or the statistics!) completely add up. The husband apparently wanted to shoot and kill. Okay, but she somehow dodged every single one of his shots? He allegedly fired off his rounds randomly, and yet not ONE of the shots went out a window?

    Again, I can't prove anything. But if it came out tomorrow that she offed her husband to shack up with some rich guy... well, I wouldn't be shocked, let's say that. But we'll never know. Because the cops have a seemingly logical story to work with and a dead body. As far as they're concerned, everything fits together in one nice tidy little package.

    Point being, don't underestimate police complacency. I'm convinced no small amount of these cases could be foul play and the cops dgaf. I'd sooner take my chances of dying alone in my house from a heart attack or something than getting shot to death by My One True Love so she can trade up and the police can bury and forget the case.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    568
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: So much for the ' you are going to die alone' argument against MGTOW, blog posts how to kill husbands

    Quote Originally Posted by OwenWentFullMGTOW View Post
    Is it possible that she faked his suicide? Killed her husband with a shot to the chest out of instinct, because that's how SHE would've done the job? Well, what I can tell you is the cops don't seem too interested in probing the matter further.
    What would also help out the investigation, a little story that maybe the husband liked children... too much. The wife had found this out and confronted him and he cleaned up his act... The cops would treat it like an "Act of God" Why dig for answers to questions never asked?

    Never underestimate anyone!!! Resources does funny things to some people. Men and women included.

  16. #16
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,088
    Reputation
    10461
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: So much for the ' you are going to die alone' argument against MGTOW, blog posts how to kill husbands

    A childhood friend died from a gunshot to the head and the Military Police decided it was an accident. This guy was a lifer, no way would he accidently kill himself cleaning a gun. I figure he got caught screwing the wrong guy's wife.

    Don't expect the Army to care. They don't air dirty laundry if they can avoid it, and if the husband goes to jail the military loses two men instead of one. They'd risk a lot to avoid that. The dead guy didn't have any support and was doing something he shouldn't have. Wouldn't surprise me if the MP's didn't know a lot about both of them before it was over. It's hard to hide shit on an Army post.

    If there's no money or glory for the department, don't expect the authorities to care much.
    Last edited by frog; May 20, 2022 at 3:13 PM.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  17. #17

    Re: So much for the ' you are going to die alone' argument against MGTOW, blog posts how to kill husbands

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    A childhood friend died from a gunshot to the head and the Military Police decided it was an accident. This guy was a lifer, no way would he accidently kill himself cleaning a gun. I figure he got caught screwing the wrong guy's wife.

    Don't expect the Army to care. They don't air dirty laundry if they can avoid it, and if the husband goes to jail the military loses two men instead of one. They'd risk a lot to avoid that. The dead guy didn't have any support and was doing something he shouldn't have. Wouldn't surprise me if the MP's didn't know a lot about both of them before it was over. It's hard to hide shit on an Army post.

    If there's no money or glory for the department, don't expect the authorities to care much.
    That's some bullshit right there. It makes perfect sense, of course. Sorry about your friend, bro.

  18. #18
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,677
    Reputation
    15853
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: So much for the ' you are going to die alone' argument against MGTOW, blog posts how to kill husbands

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    A childhood friend died from a gunshot to the head and the Military Police decided it was an accident. This guy was a lifer, no way would he accidently kill himself cleaning a gun. I figure he got caught screwing the wrong guy's wife.

    Don't expect the Army to care. They don't air dirty laundry if they can avoid it, and if the husband goes to jail the military loses two men instead of one. They'd risk a lot to avoid that. The dead guy didn't have any support and was doing something he shouldn't have. Wouldn't surprise me if the MP's didn't know a lot about both of them before it was over. It's hard to hide shit on an Army post.

    If there's no money or glory for the department, don't expect the authorities to care much.
    Nobody cleans a loaded gun! That's like changing a fan belt while a car's running! Every time I heard of someone killing themselves while cleaning a gun I can't help but think it's a bullshit excuse for something else.
    Corruption, like low tide, lowers all boats and smashes their hulls on the rocks.


Similar Threads

  1. The pay gap argument… again
    By JustaThought in forum Lounge
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: February 12, 2022, 5:19 PM
  2. MGTOW Thinks The Corona Virus Needs To Kill More Women
    By Natural Born MGTOW in forum Lounge
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: March 14, 2020, 11:15 AM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: July 3, 2017, 4:51 PM
  4. How To Win Any Argument
    By Chef in forum Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: March 18, 2014, 1:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •