Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32
  1. #1

    The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Hello friendly friends,

    As per usual, I don't usually post a new topic unless I think it's original. I've been thinking about how lately, it's hard to be "friends" or even amicable to most people. When general normies exist in the world and pretend that things aren't happening when they are, you really have nothing in common with them. You become detached and sometimes it can be upsetting knowing you're a lot more alone in your daily life than you should be.

    Maybe it could be your fault. You are expecting too much out of your countrymen. I mean, would you get upset with a cow that didn't realize it was about to be slaughtered? They are not capable of that level of conscientiousness. While hard, you should remember that the "normal" people will never be able to have a modicum of sense.

    The smarter you get, the less friends you will have. The smarter you get, the more you're alienated.
    In the future there will be robots.

  2. #2
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    1581
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    I have read one thing about this and that take was quite interesting. What it said was, that we have evolved to develop suspicion towards the people who we perceive as smarter, even if the perception is only subconscious. The benefit of doing that is to protect oneself from the smart predators, aka bullshitters. It is much easier to bullshit a 110 IQ dude than compared to say, 70 IQ dude. Because 110 IQ can understand complicated sentences and can fall into the carefully designed traps, whereas 70 IQ will think you are talking ancient Egyptian and will grow suspicious, just like one grows suspicious of the unknown.

    This is why the current global woke cartel can manipulate regular people, but cannot do much of that on relatively primitive societies, say tribal people living in jungles.
    If you dont understand recursion yet, read this sentence again.

  3. #3

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    @ rkspsm...

    That's an interesting observation and makes one think.
    In the future there will be robots.

  4. #4

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Another thing that I think is somewhat related to this subject is how there are those you'll debate that actually think they are "winning" when objectively they aren't. I find the cognitive dissonance unreal in people at times. The best way I know how to describe it is it's like retards on the short bus who make snot, boogers at you and the six other retards all laugh at it. In this retard's world, he's the winner of the day. In reality, he's just a retard.

    I'd like to hear other people's thoughts on this. Does what I say make any sense?
    In the future there will be robots.

  5. #5
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    1581
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonobo Protocol View Post
    Another thing that I think is somewhat related to this subject is how there are those you'll debate that actually think they are "winning" when objectively they aren't. I find the cognitive dissonance unreal in people at times. The best way I know how to describe it is it's like retards on the short bus who make snot, boogers at you and the six other retards all laugh at it. In this retard's world, he's the winner of the day. In reality, he's just a retard.

    I'd like to hear other people's thoughts on this. Does what I say make any sense?
    Lol at that bus example !

    But the best explanation I have heard on this is energy conservation. Being smart is one thing, but acting smart is COSTLY. You need to pay more attention to things, think a lot more, and deal with more complex decisions. That is raw calories burnt by the brain which could've been used to ... anything, gathering food and sexual mates maybe. Because that is what we evolved for, food and sex. They are more important than getting lost in some arcane thought chain and then asking others to do the same.

    Can say a bit more on this, but that will start to become too lengthy and problematic in some aspects (rules of forum).
    If you dont understand recursion yet, read this sentence again.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,753
    Reputation
    3195
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Wow. What a question. I like rkspsm’s response about societies in general.

    On an individual level, about making friends and being amicable:

    Smart, intelligent people tend to question things, the rest simply accept and don’t want to think too hard, they’re too busy trying to comply with everything they’ve been led to believe which we know is often contradictory.

    So you get in to conversation and question their views on something. This makes them think and they don’t like it – it’s easier to just accept – everybody says so!!!

    This attitude pisses me off, but when you accept their acceptance of things (get your head round that one) you realise there’s no point in trying to discuss important matters with them.

    Did you see the game last night?
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.

  7. #7

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post

    So you get in to conversation and question their views on something. This makes them think and they don’t like it – it’s easier to just accept – everybody says so!!!

    This attitude pisses me off, but when you accept their acceptance of things (get your head round that one) you realise there’s no point in trying to discuss important matters with them.
    Is it me or does it seem like the herd is getting a lot more violent as of late in the mere deviation of the cultural zeitgeist. For example, I dare made the mistake of questioning "Oh Holy Mask Mandates" and get all of these emotional responses. Mostly these responses don't address a single point I made and normally result in references to people they know that "died" from the novel covid virus. I mean, just talking about the subject is off the table for a lot of people. It's already to the point for me that there will be no common ground.
    In the future there will be robots.

  8. #8
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    1581
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonobo Protocol View Post
    Is it me or does it seem like the herd is getting a lot more violent as of late in the mere deviation of the cultural zeitgeist. For example, I dare made the mistake of questioning "Oh Holy Mask Mandates" and get all of these emotional responses. Mostly these responses don't address a single point I made and normally result in references to people they know that "died" from the novel covid virus. I mean, just talking about the subject is off the table for a lot of people. It's already to the point for me that there will be no common ground.
    It was bound to happen sooner or later. That is what that has always happened in past. And that is, gaining political power via intolerance. The most intolerant group, always wins, period. If you are tolerant, you basically give time to the other group(s) to gain the ground. Over time people of your group will be removed one way or the other, or converted.

    We talk about all the time about why the left eventually fails. But we rarely talk or analyze why the left, before failing, actually wins ! And the strategy is to first get the foot in the door, by engaging in the sympathy of the existing/host group. The cause for sympathy will come in the form of "we are oppressed" or "we are marginalized" or "we are minority" or "we are poor" or this or that. And the demands will be SOMETHING they get for free. It can be some land, some welfare, some concessions, some relaxations, or some combination of them. Anything they get, is something they did NOT pay for, someone else did. And from then on, its just the matter of time.

    This is why extreme intolerance (for enemy groups) is one, and probably the only thing, which me and the left agree with ! Its the strategy that works. May take time, but thats one locked-on missile, which eventually hits the target and destroys it.
    If you dont understand recursion yet, read this sentence again.

  9. #9
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    1581
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Intolerance in action :



    This was for some pride month or day celebration.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you dont understand recursion yet, read this sentence again.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,753
    Reputation
    3195
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonobo Protocol View Post
    Is it me or does it seem like the herd is getting a lot more violent as of late in the mere deviation of the cultural zeitgeist. For example, I dare made the mistake of questioning "Oh Holy Mask Mandates" and get all of these emotional responses. Mostly these responses don't address a single point I made and normally result in references to people they know that "died" from the novel covid virus. I mean, just talking about the subject is off the table for a lot of people. It's already to the point for me that there will be no common ground.
    More violent? I’m unsure. This is the only site I post on – maybe I should expand on this – but I do read the comments on a few news sites as the debates seem a little more intelligent than on the popular social media sites.

    With regards covid what I have noticed is dissent from the zeitgeist is diminishing. Those that still maintain a convid attitude are overwhelmed with statements like “we’ve already discussed this get with the times” and are thus dismissed.

    I don’t think it’s a matter of degree of violence / aggression but more a matter of consolidation. More and more people seem to be becoming convinced of the official view. Notice I said “seem to be”.

    As to why this is happening, I think there are two things at play:

    1. Death tolls are hard to argue with. Yes you can poke holes here and there with arguments like “Where has the flu gone?” and “What is being recorded as a covid death” but the figures just don’t add up. Any argument against this is considered conspiracy theory, and they’re probably right.

    2. A lot of it has to do with frustration over the lockdowns and I think this is a more convincing reason for your observation. They just want it all to end and believe this won’t happen until everyone “gets on board” and so they abandon their own reasoning over what’s behind the lockdowns. Because they have abandoned their own reasoning then so should everyone else.

    Think of it in terms of someone giving up smoking. They appear to be even more anti-smoking than the rest of the anti-smoking brigade, reason being they are fighting their addiction and are therefore more easily irritated. I believe the same thing may happen when people try to fight their own instincts and reasoning.
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.

  11. #11

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    More violent? I’m unsure. This is the only site I post on – maybe I should expand on this – but I do read the comments on a few news sites as the debates seem a little more intelligent than on the popular social media sites.
    I want to say that you should but honestly, there are probably better uses to spend your time. I literally had a "discussion" with someone on whether or not people are born male or female. I put it rather simply, "if you have a y chromosome, you are male." That is a bridge too far for a lot of people. There is nowhere you can go from there when we can't even agree on that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    I don’t think it’s a matter of degree of violence / aggression but more a matter of consolidation. More and more people seem to be becoming convinced of the official view. Notice I said “seem to be”.
    I could see how that would be true. If you say something enough, the weak-minded will believe it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    As to why this is happening, I think there are two things at play:

    1. Death tolls are hard to argue with. Yes you can poke holes here and there with arguments like “Where has the flu gone?” and “What is being recorded as a covid death” but the figures just don’t add up. Any argument against this is considered conspiracy theory, and they’re probably right.
    Could be true. I'm one that doesn't buy the official "death toll" because I saw with my own 2 eyes in real time, how politics were coming into play in regards to the "figures". I have no hard evidence to support this and honestly it's a mute point but I know what I know.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    2. A lot of it has to do with frustration over the lockdowns and I think this is a more convincing reason for your observation. They just want it all to end and believe this won’t happen until everyone “gets on board” and so they abandon their own reasoning over what’s behind the lockdowns. Because they have abandoned their own reasoning then so should everyone else.
    This last statement is the one I really wanted to address and I must say, I wholeheartedly agree. Collectivists are always going to get mad at those who aren't getting with the program. That is what pisses me off about them the most. They have no respect for what you want to do. I don't go into their daily life and try to control what they want to do. I don't really care but they can't afford me the same courtesy. We truly are at an impasse because I'm not going to "get on board" because I'm an individualist. At any point further, there is no more discussion to be had.
    In the future there will be robots.

  12. #12

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post

    This is why extreme intolerance (for enemy groups) is one, and probably the only thing, which me and the left agree with ! Its the strategy that works. May take time, but thats one locked-on missile, which eventually hits the target and destroys it.
    I've been thinking quite a bit about this very subject. I'm not so sure that tolerance was ever a good thing. The weak prey on the tolerances of the strong until they get a foothold. I must say I agree with you.
    In the future there will be robots.

  13. #13
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    1581
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonobo Protocol View Post
    I've been thinking quite a bit about this very subject. I'm not so sure that tolerance was ever a good thing. The weak prey on the tolerances of the strong until they get a foothold. I must say I agree with you.
    The thing is, the route I take to figure out good vs bad, is very weird for a lot of people. I dont formulate something in my head and then look at the world to see if it is like that or not. That will almost always make upset, or anxious or depressed. I am not the god, I dont control things.

    Instead, I look at things, and then REACT. Anything which gets me more of what I want is good, everything else is bad.

    Now, from there, its not very hard to derive, that cooperating with a bunch of people to get the things I want is better than fighting the entire world on my own and losing it very very badly.

    From that, you can derive that which group of people are more likely to keep cooperating in the long run and not kill each other ? Its the people who dont harm each other WITHIN the group. Which such group is likely to survive the longest ? The one which cooperates with other similar groups.

    But what about the groups of people who DONT follow the above strategy ? Those groups whose people WILL harm the others within the group ? Its very important to be intolerant of them otherwise my group wont survive, and consequently I wont survive.

    And immediately you will get some variant of NAXALT argument (Not all X are like that). Which simply means that not all people from that bad group are going to be bad people, from which they will derive that its good to be tolerant, dont hate the group, hate the bad people within it.

    Except that is a very finely crafted lie borne out of variety of factors and biases. The fine line is... a group is bad not because AXALT, but EXALT.
    AXALT = All X are like that ... nobody said that.
    EXALT = Enough X are like that ... THIS is the one which makes a group a bad group.

    If you are in a good group and are asked to tolerate someone from a bad group, who is going to do the screening ? What is the probabilities involved ? How will you determine the probability ? Is the risk worth the reward ? Are you getting an Einstein or Newton for your group every time you deploy a lengthy and costly procedure to do the screening ? What if the screening fails to work ? What if the people figure out how to fool the screening process ?

    Look at any region of the world in any part of history, the tolerance has failed. Mixing has failed. This is how the world works. I just accept the reality and base my conclusions on it. And I collaborate with people who do the same. We basically write a derivation from observation, and others point out if some observation is wrong (and provide a derivation for that conclusion) or find a flaw in that derivation. This allows me to exploit the realities of the world to my advantage, to my group's advantage, and to other groups' advantage that are cooperative with me and my group.

    Basically accepting that the nature (reality), how it exists and how it works, is the one that is above me, and not the other way around. My own feelings of morality, goodness etc dont mean anything there.
    If you dont understand recursion yet, read this sentence again.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,753
    Reputation
    3195
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonobo Protocol View Post
    I'm one that doesn't buy the official "death toll" because I saw with my own 2 eyes in real time, how politics were coming into play in regards to the "figures". I have no hard evidence to support this and honestly it's a mute point but I know what I know.
    Oh don’t get me wrong, I don’t for a second doubt that there are manipulations going on – this is what politicians do. I tend to see it more in terms of how and when they release the figures in order to support their own agendas rather than the actual figures themselves.

    And, of course, the figures themselves are suspect also, but I believe them to be roughly right taken over time, for my own country at least. Maybe I’m being naïve. I suppose it depends on where you live as to how much trust you put in these figures, the Government here in Ireland have been quite transparent on what does and doesn’t constitute a covid death but, as always, that doesn’t mean they aren’t lying through the skin of their teeth nor does it eliminate the possibility of honest error.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonobo Protocol View Post
    Collectivists are always going to get mad at those who aren't getting with the program. That is what pisses me off about them the most. They have no respect for what you want to do. I don't go into their daily life and try to control what they want to do. I don't really care but they can't afford me the same courtesy. We truly are at an impasse because I'm not going to "get on board" because I'm an individualist. At any point further, there is no more discussion to be had.
    The collective mind-set huh? Is it not our abhorrence of this concept that brought us all here, away from the farm? I agree they have no respect for us, this is abundantly evident. I can only put this down to the fact that we show them that there is another way to being that is contrary to everything they have been taught to believe. Our very existence belies everything they think they know and it seems most people see this as an affront rather than the opportunity it really is.
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.

  15. #15
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    445
    Reputation
    569
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Great post.

    I think Convid has been a revelation as to the level of idiocy among the general population. Just being really honest here.

    Their mental illness has been brought to the fore. This could be a number of reasons, I think many people are living under extreme cognitive dissonance. Orwell wrote about this. It can't be good for the psyche and the soul. I believe this is why we see such anger and aggression coming out of these people when you question their scam. Surely, you would find more compassion. Like, "look at this poor man, he thinks it's all a hoax! I'm worried he's going to catch it and die, if he's not careful.. Poor guy!" So I agree with Jackoff, a lot of these people know it's a lie, they just think the way out is to comply. Which makes them really low intelligence in my opinion. I bet the perps of this can't believe their luck that most of the world has bought their scam so readily.

    Too many coincidences is a mathematical impossibility. I am a conspiracy theorist because I believe (know) that men and women of immense power conspire. If you don't believe that you are a coincidence theorist. And a moron.

    It was mentioned recently but again it's behooves us to remember Morpheus' words, they are so dependent on the system they will fight you to protect it... What a prophecy that movie was.
    Last edited by happybachelor; June 4, 2021 at 7:00 PM.
    Alpha male with a warrior spirit.
    Follower of Christ.
    Live your dreams, spread truth and uphold the Logos.
    Let your very existence be an act of rebellion.

  16. #16
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    445
    Reputation
    569
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    As to why this is happening, I think there are two things at play:


    1. Death tolls are hard to argue with. Yes you can poke holes here and there with arguments like “Where has the flu gone?” and “What is being recorded as a covid death” but the figures just don’t add up. Any argument against this is considered conspiracy theory, and they’re probably right.
    They are very easy to dismantle. We know that doctors have been pressured and incentivised to record deaths as covid. Even without diagnosis. Second, since the test is fraudulent in that it cannot diagnose infection, and can be adjusted to give meaningless readings, we know that "he died of covid" is a meaningless statement. Especially when, the so-called covid 19 virus has never been purified, isolated nor shown to cause disease. Also consider that cold, flu, pneumonia and other SARS illnesses have mysteriously disappeared.. that's cos they've been replaced with convid. So you can see that when one takes all this and more into account, all reported death/case stats are completely meaningless. A statistical nonsense.

    But some people are determined to believe in the benevolence of the government and media now matter how much evidence to the contrary!
    Alpha male with a warrior spirit.
    Follower of Christ.
    Live your dreams, spread truth and uphold the Logos.
    Let your very existence be an act of rebellion.

  17. #17
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    1581
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    Too many coincidences is a mathematical impossibility. I am a conspiracy theorist because I believe (know) that men and women of immense power conspire. If you don't believe that you are a coincidence theorist. And a moron.
    Haha ! I like the term : Coincidence theorist !!

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    We know that doctors have been pressured and incentivised to record deaths as covid.
    I'll add a statement from a doctor in family, on the covid vaccine :

    "They have turned the entire science on common cold and vaccines on its head, and no doctor can really say anything. Whoever trying to do so, the police shows up at their place..."
    If you dont understand recursion yet, read this sentence again.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,594
    Reputation
    16757
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonobo Protocol View Post
    Hello friendly friends,

    As per usual, I don't usually post a new topic unless I think it's original. I've been thinking about how lately, it's hard to be "friends" or even amicable to most people. When general normies exist in the world and pretend that things aren't happening when they are, you really have nothing in common with them. You become detached and sometimes it can be upsetting knowing you're a lot more alone in your daily life than you should be.

    Maybe it could be your fault. You are expecting too much out of your countrymen. I mean, would you get upset with a cow that didn't realize it was about to be slaughtered? They are not capable of that level of conscientiousness. While hard, you should remember that the "normal" people will never be able to have a modicum of sense.

    The smarter you get, the less friends you will have. The smarter you get, the more you're alienated.
    The path toward mgtow isn't easy and it isn't for every man.

    The advantage of being mgtow is being able to operate at a level above and beyond a man that is glued into pleasing everyone around them. A mgtow man isn't interested in pleasing everyone around him but actually spending the precious time on this rock we called earth pursuing the pleasures of life and living it.

    Over time you discover that you have let go of those that do not respect your world view and start to embrace those closer to your thinking and of your independence.

    It is only natural to "grow" away from those that do not share your values and belief systems. That is how tribes were formed in ancient times.

    The alienation is actually something we go through as young teenagers, but as we inch closer to adulthood we figure out that this alienation is good. This is because we are growing into individual men instead of boys trying to be tolerant by playing by all the rules and guidelines that indoctrination schools try to force into our impressionable minds.

    The more free thinking, informed and wiser you become that only fuels your drive to move beyond the muck that most people like to wander in aimlessly. You become more focused as a man choosing a path of mgtow.

    The predators that exist out there feast on the uninformed and those that do not have a direction in life.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    3094
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    I've had to cut off large parts of my social circle after they've vocalized their support for globohomo propaganda and eagerly complied with the Covid hoax. I don't care how long we've been friends, if you're that much of an NPC and give me attitude, you're on your own. The worst punishment for these types is to leave them to marinate in their own sauce.

  20. #20
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,241
    Reputation
    10558
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    The important thing about filtering out undesirable people is not letting the education imbitter you. You not only need to throw away the trash, but need to wash your hands (bygone's be bygones) to get the infectious germs off your hands.

    It's a dirty world, it's imperative we stay psychologically clean.
    MGTOW is justice brewed to perfection!


Similar Threads

  1. Woman Smart, Man Smarter
    By cyberdude in forum The Science
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: December 28, 2017, 2:56 PM
  2. Woman Smart, Man Smarter
    By cyberdude in forum Lounge
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: April 12, 2014, 1:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •