Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42
  1. #21
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,597
    Reputation
    16764
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    I concur that my tolerance level for what should be obvious with people isn't as high when I was younger. I just don't see hope for someone that has reached a point of return which is why often our discussions are fantastic for younger generations of men. Not to say older men can not be awakened from their apathetic slumber but it truly is about passing down this knowledge and wisdom to young men so they have a fighting chance to survive in a world growing more hostile toward men.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    504
    Reputation
    601
    Type
    Bachelor, Monk, Enigma

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    I concur that my tolerance level for what should be obvious with people isn't as high when I was younger. I just don't see hope for someone that has reached a point of return which is why often our discussions are fantastic for younger generations of men. Not to say older men can not be awakened from their apathetic slumber but it truly is about passing down this knowledge and wisdom to young men so they have a fighting chance to survive in a world growing more hostile toward men.
    Good point, and one thing I would tell younger men is that if they feel at odds with the world, and uncomfortable about certain things, that is a good sign they are simply intelligent and aware. To remind them to trust in what they know and feel, and not to go down the path of assuming there's something wrong with them - which is a bottomless pit of hell.

  3. #23
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,443
    Reputation
    10746
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    You guys are on a roll with your warnings to young men! It was murder for us to make the transition from patriarchy to what we see today! If I was 16 all over again knowing what I know now? In this world saturated with hatred for men?

    Lurkers, young men, from our oversight behind the eyes that briefly knew a different time, when girls looked like girls, boys looked like boys and men weren't ruled over by women and the laws designed to emasculate and segregate us to irrelevant beings.

    This gynocentric paradigm, this far down the time line, is plain to see there's no place for men, unless he be exiled and going his own away, meaning the path is his and his alone, not to be sabotaged by anyone under any circumstance! We put our foot down on tyranny's throat with every intention of choking the life from it!

    Be free or be enslaved! That's the choice you make taking on a modern day, over entitled, over empowered, narcissistic, self enveloped woman! Good luck with that!
    Marriage, dating, divorce, and breakups, are on the rocky road of female empowerment, a road that goes nowhere else but misery and hardship.

    What if I told you there's another road, a road less traveled, a road straight and narrow, free of bandits, checkpoints, taxes, and tolls?

  4. #24

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    Great post.

    It can't be good for the psyche and the soul. I believe this is why we see such anger and aggression coming out of these people when you question their scam. Surely, you would find more compassion. Like, "look at this poor man, he thinks it's all a hoax! I'm worried he's going to catch it and die, if he's not careful.. Poor guy!" So I agree with Jackoff, a lot of these people know it's a lie, they just think the way out is to comply. Which makes them really low intelligence in my opinion. I bet the perps of this can't believe their luck that most of the world has bought their scam so readily.
    The people in charge who benefit from this "crisis" are hard as a fuckin' rock right now. They couldn't be any more happier that they were able to get most of the civilized world to kneel. They will be studying this as a way of controlling a populace for years to come.

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    Too many coincidences is a mathematical impossibility. I am a conspiracy theorist because I believe (know) that men and women of immense power conspire. If you don't believe that you are a coincidence theorist. And a moron.
    I don't see the term "conspiracy theorist" as a bad thing necessarily anymore. Most of the left label anyone who questions their narrative as a "conspiracy theorist". The fact is that this "pandemic" happened at too perfect of a time that it is fact it was unleashed on purpose. It was unleashed with an agenda and anyone with eyes to see knows this. To the others that don't, have fun with that. The very grim reality is that most people were never meant to be saved.

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    It was mentioned recently but again it's behooves us to remember Morpheus' words, they are so dependent on the system they will fight you to protect it... What a prophecy that movie was.
    Exactly. The time for talk is over. If someone isn't receptive to the very real evidence this whole scamdemic was for control of a populace, move on and don't try to convince them. The fact is that they really don't want to be convinced. They NEED to believe in the beautiful lie versus the ugly truth. There is no helping them and there is so little time left.
    In the future there will be robots.

  5. #25

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    I concur that my tolerance level for what should be obvious with people isn't as high when I was younger. I just don't see hope for someone that has reached a point of return which is why often our discussions are fantastic for younger generations of men. Not to say older men can not be awakened from their apathetic slumber but it truly is about passing down this knowledge and wisdom to young men so they have a fighting chance to survive in a world growing more hostile toward men.
    That's how I feel too. I've argued with people who are at least 20 years my senior on various topics. I am not going to waste anymore time talking to someone so far gone because it's triage at that point. I won't waste my limited energy on those "people".

    I have come to find as I get a little wiser that, age isn't indicative of wisdom. I've known a few old people that think communism is a good idea. There really is no discourse past that point. We will be at odds.
    In the future there will be robots.

  6. #26

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Been trying to post the Schopenhauer quote (a meme) but the site seems set against me doing that ...

    "To live alone is the fate of all great souls....."
    Last edited by Faramir; June 18, 2021 at 8:07 PM.

  7. #27

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Even if the covid death number of 500k is real (it isn't), it's still (if my math is right) about 1.5% of the US population. But if you bring up points like this, you get crickets....

  8. #28

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Quote Originally Posted by Faramir View Post
    Even if the covid death number of 500k is real (it isn't), it's still (if my math is right) about 1.5% of the US population. But if you bring up points like this, you get crickets....
    Not only that but you will be met with hostility for the mere proposition that this is bullshit. "I know someone that died!" Blah, blah, straw man argument, emotional argument; possibly ad-hominum attacks will be the order of the day.

    I almost wish there were an actually pandemic presented to the populace so people can gain some perspective.
    In the future there will be robots.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,921
    Reputation
    3315
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Quote Originally Posted by Faramir View Post
    Even if the covid death number of 500k is real (it isn't), it's still (if my math is right) about 1.5% of the US population. But if you bring up points like this, you get crickets....
    I think you may have misplaced the decimal point. These figures though only go to support your argument:

    Country Total Population Total Deaths Deaths % Population
    Ireland 4,904,000 4,979 0.101529364
    U.S.A. 328,200,000 601,741 0.183345826
    U.K. 66,650,000 128,234 0.1923991
    France 67,060,000 110,886 0.165353415
    Italy 60,360,000 127,253 0.210823393
    Spain 46,940,000 80,652 0.171819344
    India 1,366,000,000 386,708 0.028309517
    Australia 25,360,000 910 0.003588328

    I googled the general total population figures.
    Covid death figures source (as of 19/June/2021):

    https://ourworldindata.org/coronavir...RA~ITA~ESP~AUS



    This is why we are usually only given the “official” death tolls, because they sound so much more devastating than when expressed in percentages. 5,000 dead (Ireland) sounds far worse than 0.1% even if, as you say, one accepts the official figures.

    And it’s this shock and horror tactic that allows so many to accept the lockdowns.

    All I know is that governments, the military and big pharma will be salivating for years over all the data they can collect and collate due to this.

    That should be enough to raise anyone’s suspicions as to their motives.

    No?

    Well then, where is all the other “official” data from the fallout of the lockdowns:

    Businesses destroyed;
    Livelihoods destroyed;
    People’s plans destroyed;
    Relationships destroyed;
    Education destroyed;

    etc., etc.

    The only reasonable (IMO) explanation is they don’t want any information out there that could be used to argue against their agenda(s).

    And let’s not forget the fact that we aren’t allowed to demonstrate against the lockdowns in any numbers because of the lockdowns (a bit of circular reasoning going on there). This makes it look like those that do come out to protest are a TINY minority and are often classed as extremist fools.

    And of course because of the lockdowns we aren’t (weren’t) allowed to get together to discuss any of this!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jackoff; June 22, 2021 at 1:48 AM.

  10. #30
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,443
    Reputation
    10746
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    I was so looking forward to an extinction event and got nothing but a gaslighting tease! No sweet aroma of continental death on the winds! <sarcastic/bastard/off>
    Marriage, dating, divorce, and breakups, are on the rocky road of female empowerment, a road that goes nowhere else but misery and hardship.

    What if I told you there's another road, a road less traveled, a road straight and narrow, free of bandits, checkpoints, taxes, and tolls?

  11. #31

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    I was so looking forward to an extinction event and got nothing but a gaslighting tease! No sweet aroma of continental death on the winds! <sarcastic/bastard/off>
    I know you are speaking tongue-in-cheek but you may be on to something there. Seriously, things will not change until the people have had it bad enough.
    In the future there will be robots.

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,921
    Reputation
    3315
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonobo Protocol View Post
    I know you are speaking tongue-in-cheek but you may be on to something there. Seriously, things will not change until the people have had it bad enough.
    But things are changing. The very fact that we make posts online alerting people to what’s going on is changing attitudes albeit very, very slowly.

    The only way to speed things up is to have some sort of mass revolt which, even if successful could leave us in an even worse position overall.

    Maybe that mass revolt is coming, but for now I’ll just stick with my own views that the whole setup is revolting and I’ll do my best to take as little to do with the lot of it as I can.

  13. #33

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post

    Maybe that mass revolt is coming, but for now I’ll just stick with my own views that the whole setup is revolting and I’ll do my best to take as little to do with the lot of it as I can.
    Something is definitely coming. As to what, I can't say and would be lying if I said I knew for certain. This house of cards that all of western society is built on isn't going to last. You can't give women rights, open up borders to incompatible cultures, and have an ever expansive welfare state without consequences. I hate to say it but I would rather have something happen sooner rather than later while I'm still young enough.
    In the future there will be robots.

  14. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    21
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    This put things in perspective for me.

    I am from a small town, and as a small child my peers hated me. i now believe it is because they regarded me with suspicison for asking questions.

    I argued with my teacher once about the pronounciation of biscuit at 4 years old. I thought that it was pronounced Bis c U it, not biskit. When i asked her what her reasoning was for that, she got really angry.

    My peers had their way with me, though. I was punished for being smart for years, beaten mentally and physically.

  15. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    504
    Reputation
    601
    Type
    Bachelor, Monk, Enigma

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Quote Originally Posted by HK 95 View Post
    This put things in perspective for me.

    I am from a small town, and as a small child my peers hated me. i now believe it is because they regarded me with suspicison for asking questions.

    I argued with my teacher once about the pronounciation of biscuit at 4 years old. I thought that it was pronounced Bis c U it, not biskit. When i asked her what her reasoning was for that, she got really angry.

    My peers had their way with me, though. I was punished for being smart for years, beaten mentally and physically.
    I feel you bro. Such things never really leave you.

    Asking that biscuit question is a sign of intelligence. Your teacher should have thought wow good question, and took the opportunity to teach you. You know, do their job.

    Imagine being a teacher and no kids asked such questions. You'd realise you had a class full of dull, uninterested, non-inquisitive automatons in front of you. Probably how a lot of teachers feel now, to be honest.

    I fucking hated most of my teachers for the same reason. Especially the science ones who especially did not like questions they could not answer.

    In the 48 Laws of Power, Robert Greene has a law for something like hiding your intelligence.

    The only time true, human intelligence is rewarded is when you're funny with it. So if you have a talent for making people laugh, you can show as much intelligence as you want.

    People are cnuts sometimes.

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,921
    Reputation
    3315
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Quote Originally Posted by HK 95 View Post
    This put things in perspective for me.

    I am from a small town, and as a small child my peers hated me. i now believe it is because they regarded me with suspicison for asking questions.

    I argued with my teacher once about the pronounciation of biscuit at 4 years old. I thought that it was pronounced Bis c U it, not biskit. When i asked her what her reasoning was for that, she got really angry.

    My peers had their way with me, though. I was punished for being smart for years, beaten mentally and physically.
    This resonates with me.

    I was often accused of using “big words”. At the time I did a lot of reading. Nothing so deep as the red pill, just ordinary books of the mystery, horror and sci-fi genres. This gave me a huge vocabulary compared to my peers.

    Instead of using the correct word I had to resort to simpler / more common words. Over the years this has had a huge impact on my vocabulary; I find myself grasping for words that once were in the forefront of my mind.

    But thankfully now we have the internet and we can find that elusive word easily. I say thankfully but truly this is a double-edged sword.

    Yes you can find that elusive word or idea but this, in turn, means you don’t have to remember for yourself. We are being dumbed down by simple virtue of the fact that we don’t have to remember for ourselves but can look it up somewhere.

    In a similar vein I’ll add spell-checkers to the list. I was great at spelling when I was younger because I had to be; to stop myself from looking like a half-wit when, for example, making a job application.

    These days just type something close and a computer will correct it for you if you get it wrong. More dumbing down of the masses.

    Not only that but you also have on-line thesauruses. Type in a word close to what you mean and look up a list until you find the word you meant in the first place. Don’t think, let the computer do it for you!

    As for the violence, I experienced a bit of this too. In real life people don’t like it when you expose their lies and their hypocrisy and sometimes they turn violent. For those it isn’t about truth it’s about gaining an advantage (which is, in a way, a form of truth). Try to take away that advantage and they will retaliate.

  17. #37
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    935
    Reputation
    1674
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    The only time true, human intelligence is rewarded is when you're funny with it.
    Or you defeat your enemies using it..
    Unless stated otherwise, I am NOT presenting my preferences.

    Preferences can be views, thoughts, opinions, philosophies, morals, values, ideology, imaginations, fantasies, fictions, god, soul, spirit...

    I am using scientific method, its an algorithmic computation, designed to give highest efficiency and chance to win in a conflict, at a very high cost of mental discomfort of not adhering to preferences and spending time and energy on the computation.

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,921
    Reputation
    3315
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    The only time true, human intelligence is rewarded is when you're funny with it. So if you have a talent for making people laugh, you can show as much intelligence as you want.

    People are cnuts sometimes.
    Absolutely.

    This is why I advocate listening to stand-up comedians. Yeah, I know many of them just aren't funny at all, but some of them have shit to say that you just can't get away with unless you cloak it in comedy.

  19. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    504
    Reputation
    601
    Type
    Bachelor, Monk, Enigma

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post
    Or you defeat your enemies using it..
    Good point. Victory is its own reward.

    This is why I advocate listening to stand-up comedians. Yeah, I know many of them just aren't funny at all, but some of them have shit to say that you just can't get away with unless you cloak it in comedy.


    I dunno man. It tends to piss me off. The fact they are saying what I say, yet people love them and hate me for it. Repackaging the truth into a funny, acceptable version to please morons really isn't FUCK I'M BORED ALREADY!

  20. #40
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    21
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The Smarter You Get, The More You're Alienated

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    This resonates with me.

    I was often accused of using “big words”. At the time I did a lot of reading. Nothing so deep as the red pill, just ordinary books of the mystery, horror and sci-fi genres. This gave me a huge vocabulary compared to my peers.

    Instead of using the correct word I had to resort to simpler / more common words. Over the years this has had a huge impact on my vocabulary; I find myself grasping for words that once were in the forefront of my mind.


    As for the violence, I experienced a bit of this too. In real life people don’t like it when you expose their lies and their hypocrisy and sometimes they turn violent. For those it isn’t about truth it’s about gaining an advantage (which is, in a way, a form of truth). Try to take away that advantage and they will retaliate.
    I was a good speller as a child too. my peers did not use big words.

    Over the years i dumbed myself down, i think it is time to undumb myself.

    I acutally am very grateful that i was beat so much because i have plenty of reference xp to avoid sheep


Similar Threads

  1. Woman Smart, Man Smarter
    By cyberdude in forum The Science
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: December 28, 2017, 2:56 PM
  2. Woman Smart, Man Smarter
    By cyberdude in forum Lounge
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: April 12, 2014, 1:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •