Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    42
    Type
    Bachelor

    Since women think Iím stupid

    I wonít lift use any of my brain cells on them. That includes using my brain cells to dial 911 aka *9 if a they are in distress. It is what is. BTW, women think if a man helps them, then he is stupid. If a man they ainít attracted to helps them, then he is stupid. Iíd rather watch the aftermath of a womanís problem than help one. Itís wrong. I know itís wrong. Itís probably extremely wrong. However it is what it is. Women brought this on themselves when they wrote me off as less than human.

  2. #2
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,861
    Reputation
    16225
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Since women think Iím stupid

    I must admit moral is low, extremely low, in my white knight department. I won't even give them a "heads up" warning, it only makes them that much more determined to do themselves in.

    It truly is an insane asylum without borders or restrictions, we can only care for ourselves and lead by that example. Look at him, not a worry in the world, he's not sacrificing himself for the good of society now seeking to do him in.

    It's not as wrong as you think it is, for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction, and many unintended consequences.

    Seeds of revenge spawned from injustice, like weeds, are the easiest thing to grow, have no reward, and are the hardest to eradicate.

    Modern life for men is a garden full of weeds in a hostile and forbidden land, our efforts are needed for self preservation and nothing more at this junction in time.

    MGTOW is a weedwhacker, a spigot, a plow, and premium seed, it's up to us on what kind of a garden we want to live in and the fruits at harvest time while others starve to death.
    Corruption, like low tide, lowers all boats and smashes their hulls on the rocks.

  3. #3
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,199
    Reputation
    10603
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Since women think Iím stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknMGTOW View Post
    I won’t lift use any of my brain cells on them. That includes using my brain cells to dial 911 aka *9 if a they are in distress. It is what is. BTW, women think if a man helps them, then he is stupid. If a man they ain’t attracted to helps them, then he is stupid. I’d rather watch the aftermath of a woman’s problem than help one. It’s wrong. I know it’s wrong. It’s probably extremely wrong. However it is what it is. Women brought this on themselves when they wrote me off as less than human.
    Do what you think best BlacknMGTOW. Trouble is though, you're only hurting yourself. Society in general and women in particular could care less what we think. Fact is, they like seeing us pissed off and bummed out. Don't play their game.

    I'm not saying you should forgive anyone you don't want to. I just want you to realize that having a good life is the best revenge when you been wronged, and your hatred is keeping you from doing that.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    42
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Since women think Iím stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    Do what you think best BlacknMGTOW. Trouble is though, you're only hurting yourself. Society in general and women in particular could care less what we think. Fact is, they like seeing us pissed off and bummed out. Don't play their game.

    I'm not saying you should forgive anyone you don't want to. I just want you to realize that having a good life is the best revenge when you been wronged, and your hatred is keeping you from doing that.
    It is extremely difficult for me to have a good life. Thatís how bad Iíve been traumatized by women. I also get treated like crap by random people. People try to test me, to see if I will fight them just because Iím muscular. I basically have to live like an introvert. When I play pc gameís only and make one mistake, I get called fouled names. I also have a temper and get into fights. Iíve been placed on 72 hour holds several times. Eventually I learned I canít do sh?t besides take pleasure in the misery of those I hate. Sorry, but Iím just being honest. The only thing that makes me feel good is when I hear about a toxic woman getting what she deserves. Since society and women think it is ok for women to do and say anything that they regardless of who it hurts, there will be a savage to put them in their place. One of my abusers was murdered by savage (confirmed it on the news), and he only got seven years. It was one of the best feelings Iíve ever had.
    Last edited by BlacknMGTOW; July 26, 2022 at 1:24 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something

  5. #5
    Senior Member Hedon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    449
    Reputation
    1215
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Since women think Iím stupid

    Inaction isn't a crime, as a matter of fact, it's noble. It's intricate to going your own way. We don't try to save the world and we don't light the match either, we just watch it all burn.

    You mentioned your mental illness in a related thread, have you seen a psychiatrist, or are you on medications?
    Last edited by Hedon; July 26, 2022 at 3:10 PM.
    ďDon't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the cornerĒ - Neil McCauley, Heat (1995).

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    42
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Since women think Iím stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Hedon View Post
    Inaction isn't a crime, as a matter of fact, it's noble. It's intricate to going your own way. We don't try to save the world and we don't light the match either, we just watch it all burn.

    You mentioned your mental illness in a related thread, have you seen a psychiatrist, or are you on medications?
    Iíve been seeing a shrink and on meds since childhood. I was off of them and not seeing a shrink between the ages of 21 to 42, because I got abused by mental health staff when I was a teenager. I went back into treatment because I started to have uncontrollable homicidal thoughts. I went as far as luring a prostitute into my home in order to murder her. Luckily my commonsense kicked in.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Hedon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    449
    Reputation
    1215
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Since women think Iím stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknMGTOW View Post
    I’ve been seeing a shrink and on meds since childhood. I was off of them and not seeing a shrink between the ages of 21 to 42, because I got abused by mental health staff when I was a teenager. I went back into treatment because I started to have uncontrollable homicidal thoughts. I went as far as luring a prostitute into my home in order to murder her. Luckily my commonsense kicked in.
    That's some serious stuff, man. Seeing a shrink and posting here definitely won't be enough for your situation. You need serious psych eval and need to be on psychotropic meds which I would advise never to go off of again.
    Last edited by Hedon; July 26, 2022 at 4:54 PM.
    ďDon't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the cornerĒ - Neil McCauley, Heat (1995).

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    42
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Since women think Iím stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Hedon View Post
    That's some serious stuff, man. Seeing a shrink and posting here definitely won't be enough for your situation. You need serious psych eval and need to be on psychotropic meds which I would advise never to go off of again.
    I was hospitalized for 10 days and placed back on my meds.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Hedon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    449
    Reputation
    1215
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Since women think Iím stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknMGTOW View Post
    I was hospitalized for 10 days and placed back on my meds.
    Good, and don't feel some kind of way about taking psych meds. It's just like having diabetes, you have to stay on your metformin regimen or your insulin otherwise things could go awry. Also, time to just let go, man. Just let go of all the hangups. Going your own way isn't about women or any other outside factors, it's about you, just you. Focus on you and how you can be better. You lift weights, which is good, but find something else that brings you satisfaction, something that occupies you totally and takes your attention away from all the other nonsense and do that. Challenge yourself in other areas and in things you find difficult...things that can improve your overall sense of well-being, learn a new language, pick up a book, move, travel, do whatever takes your mind away from all the other bs.
    ďDon't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the cornerĒ - Neil McCauley, Heat (1995).

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    42
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Since women think Iím stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Hedon View Post
    Good, and don't feel some kind of way about taking psych meds. It's just like having diabetes, you have to stay on your metformin regimen or your insulin otherwise things could go awry. Also, time to just let go, man. Just let go of all the hangups. Going your own way isn't about women or any other outside factors, it's about you, just you. Focus on you and how you can be better. You lift weights, which is good, but find something else that brings you satisfaction, something that occupies you totally and takes your attention away from all the other nonsense and do that. Challenge yourself in other areas and in things you find difficult...things that can improve your overall sense of well-being, learn a new language, pick up a book, move, travel, do whatever takes your mind away from all the other bs.
    Itís extremely difficult for me to focus on things and to enjoy myself. I lift weights and cardio, because it helps make my meds work better and helps with keeping up with production at work. I donít enjoy activities because Iím usually depressed and frustrated.

    I use to enjoy pc gaming, building and racing RC vehicles, and paintball.

    I donít get along with people well enough to travel. I avoid meeting new people because they always have something negative to say to me. Only times I get along with people is when weíre participating in a sport.

    I am currently learning Spanish.
    Last edited by BlacknMGTOW; July 26, 2022 at 6:39 PM.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Hedon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    449
    Reputation
    1215
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Since women think Iím stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknMGTOW View Post
    It’s extremely difficult for me to focus on things and to enjoy myself. I lift weights and cardio, because it helps make my meds work better and helps with keeping up with production at work. I don’t enjoy activities because I’m usually depressed and frustrated.

    I use to enjoy pc gaming, building and racing RC vehicles, and paintball.

    I don’t get along with people well enough to travel. I avoid meeting new people because they always have something negative to say to me. Only times I get along with people is when we’re participating in a sport.

    I am currently learning Spanish.
    [God, I hope I'm not feeding a troll here], you have to stop serving it back with that defeatist attitude every time someone suggest something. It's difficult but you're yet to even try or try another way. Hell, everything is difficulty if you don't try. What I'm telling you is the same thing you'd be telling a fat guy who is whining that going to the gym is difficult.

    I merely suggest traveling as a means of changing your environment every now and then. Again, this isn't about getting along with people or talking to people. You keep reverting back to your dealings with others when the primary issue lies with you. Focus on yourself, bro. I'm not saying it's going to be easy or that it will happen overnight but a journey of a thousand miles...
    ďDon't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the cornerĒ - Neil McCauley, Heat (1995).

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    42
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Since women think Iím stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Hedon View Post
    Good, and don't feel some kind of way about taking psych meds. It's just like having diabetes, you have to stay on your metformin regimen or your insulin otherwise things could go awry. Also, time to just let go, man. Just let go of all the hangups. Going your own way isn't about women or any other outside factors, it's about you, just you. Focus on you and how you can be better. You lift weights, which is good, but find something else that brings you satisfaction, something that occupies you totally and takes your attention away from all the other nonsense and do that. Challenge yourself in other areas and in things you find difficult...things that can improve your overall sense of well-being, learn a new language, pick up a book, move, travel, do whatever takes your mind away from all the other bs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedon View Post
    [God, I hope I'm not feeding a troll here], you have to stop serving it back with that defeatist attitude every time someone suggest something. It's difficult but you're yet to even try or try another way. Hell, everything is difficulty if you don't try. What I'm telling you is the same thing you'd be telling a fat guy who is whining that going to the gym is difficult.

    I merely suggest traveling as a means of changing your environment every now and then. Again, this isn't about getting along with people or talking to people. You keep reverting back to your dealings with others when the primary issue lies with you. Focus on yourself, bro. I'm not saying it's going to be easy or that it will happen overnight but a journey of a thousand miles...
    I misunderstood you. I thought you were trying to give me the same speech Iíve heard hundreds of times. I apologize. I do travel, but I donít engage people. I just donít travel outside of the country.

  13. #13
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,186
    Reputation
    14558
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Since women think Iím stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknMGTOW View Post
    I thought you were trying to give me the same speech Iíve heard hundreds of times.
    This is key, and confirms what I have been thinking, that we are only telling you what you've already heard elsewhere. That appears to be why you respond to our advice with the same defeatist responses. It's a script. Our members are noticing. You don't want to show willingness to change.

    Iíve been abused by women (sexually, mentally, and physically) since the age of 5. Iíve been in therapy since and on psych meds since the age of 12.

    I hate women, because of what they have done to me. I canít let go of the hate.

    I canít take classes, (even online) because I donít work well with groups. Iíve been expelled from several schools for threatening to bring gun. I got kicked out of my group therapy for attacking another client after he said something foul to me.

    My mental disorders prevent me from having control of my mind when someone triggers me.

    I avoid human contact as much as possible IRL, so there are no humans around to trigger my anger.

    I donít see myself forgiving grown ass people. Iím severely mentally ill and I donít mess with people.

    Here's one I find hard to believe:

    I avoid meeting new people because they always have something negative to say to me.
    People do not just do that. What the hell do you do when meeting new people that you say makes them speak negative things to you? Can you be maturely introspective here?

    Nah, either this is exaggeration and pity-begging or you had better own up to your part in making this very unusual thing happen over and over and over such that you say always.

    What positive things are you doing to solve your issues? What has been working? What are the improvements? Be specific. Don't instead tell me again about your limitations and how fucked up you are. I've heard that hundreds of times. Don't tell me what the doctors are making you do. Tell me your part in this. Tell me how you are actively and willingly participating in your healing. Assuming you want to be healed, that is.

    What are you going to do with your time with us on this site? We have answered your initial and only question:

    How in the heck do you guys keep calm and not be angry?
    and you don't converse with us as much as you tell us how fucked up you are. I think we get it. We get it.


    This, I believe:

    I think I am too angry for MGTOW
    And, in support of that, I note your registration email address includes the string 6664life666.

    666 for life. You chose that to represent you in your email address. You can't let go of the hate, you said. You're exactly right, as you embrace it here. Our bad that we inferred that you wanted otherwise.

    You see, I doubt your sincerity with us that you want to be healed. I kinda think we are the next new place to act out your stuff. I think we are just the next stop on your tour.

    So answer the above questions that I've made bold. Don't hide behind your issues. Don't tell me you can't think properly to give answers.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    210
    Reputation
    300
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Since women think Iím stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknMGTOW View Post
    I went as far as luring a prostitute into my home in order to murder her.
    Dude … that’s some seriously disturbing shit.

    I don’t think you need some internet forum. I think you need professional help.

  15. #15
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,462
    Reputation
    5929
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Since women think Iím stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknMGTOW View Post
    It is extremely difficult for me to have a good life. That’s how bad I’ve been traumatized by women. I also get treated like crap by random people. People try to test me, to see if I will fight them just because I’m muscular. I basically have to live like an introvert. When I play pc game’s only and make one mistake, I get called fouled names. I also have a temper and get into fights. I’ve been placed on 72 hour holds several times. Eventually I learned I can’t do sh?t besides take pleasure in the misery of those I hate. Sorry, but I’m just being honest. The only thing that makes me feel good is when I hear about a toxic woman getting what she deserves. Since society and women think it is ok for women to do and say anything that they regardless of who it hurts, there will be a savage to put them in their place. One of my abusers was murdered by savage (confirmed it on the news), and he only got seven years. It was one of the best feelings I’ve ever had.
    Dude chill the fuck out. I promise you that I have had worse done to me by women. Does it bother me ? Yes. But I don't let it build up as anger. Anger only hurts you. It's like drinking poison and expecting others to feel it. I think you do need professional help to calm your ass down. I don't know how serious you are. If you are a real hurting person or just some troll trying to fuck with the forum and post shit to get it shut down.

    Stop living in hate. Why care and waste others that don't give a shit about you? It makes no sense. I live my life now. Believe me when I say I had really bad rage. I would throw TVs and smash shit like the Hulk. I would challenge people to fights over the littlest things. It got to the point where I started threatening God. I would literally say "If you won't take me then I'll come to you asshole!" and do self harm. This went on for months. I learned to not let people live in my head. Why live in the past? Nothing will change.

    You said you like to build PCs? That's awesome. Treat yourself. I use to be the Ultimate people pleasing yes man while laying down with my mouth open to be pissed in. Nowadays I learned to say NO. If they persist, then I tell them to fuck off. I set daily, weekly, and monthly goals for myself. Set a daily goal for yourself such as getting a Cherry coke and a taco. Something small you like. It really does help to get your mind off shit. Hope I helped a little bit. Take it easy.
    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.

  16. #16

    Re: Since women think Iím stupid

    Hey BlacknMGTOW, I just want to adress one crucial point and I want you to ask yourself the following question:

    How are the odds that every man, woman and child treats you like crap without a reason?

    I'm not saying it is impossible but maybe it is just your perception? However, you really should see a psychiatrist, especially if you have fantasies about violence towards innocent people.

    Alternatively you could join the army or police and make a living by killing legally. Just kidding, you really should reach out to someone who can handle this properly.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    42
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Since women think Iím stupid

    I got respect for MGTOW, but this ainít for me. Iíve been prejudged too many times. No one takes what I say seriously unless someone can back up my story. My family recently witnessed how fucked up people treat people. Now all of a sudden theyíre supporting me more than ever. I basically had to bring the relationships I was having to their face. Iím not trolling. I just have difficulty expressing myself.

    Iím going back to focusing on lifting weights, cardio and maintaining a low body fat percentage since lookism is the only thing brings me some sort of satisfaction. Iím not into traveling, reading random books about things I donít care about. I donít drink calories unless itís nutrition drink. I donít eat for enjoyment.

    I was posting to share my experiences. No one understands me, and I am learning that I am basically on my own. I donít expect anyone to feel sorry for me. I just expect people to either accept me as I am or kick rocks (or tell me to kick rocks). Iím just a meathead.

    People expect me to quit my job and move. People expect me to quit job and turn myself into a mental facility. No one cares that I work, live on my own, and pay bills. They assume just because Iíve severely mentally ill that I canít function. The only thing I canít do is socialize and get along with people. Luckily my job only requires me to punch buttons on a machine and to take notes.

    If what I said was offensive, then I apologize. I honestly donít know how to deal with people. Iíve tried hundreds of times and got fucked up. Thatís why I work alone, and only participate in activities where people are just like me (meatheads).

    Once again, I apologize and wasnít trying cause any problems. Just telling my story.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    42
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Since women think Iím stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    This is key, and confirms what I have been thinking, that we are only telling you what you've already heard elsewhere. That appears to be why you respond to our advice with the same defeatist responses. It's a script. Our members are noticing. You don't want to show willingness to change.




    Here's one I find hard to believe:



    People do not just do that. What the hell do you do when meeting new people that you say makes them speak negative things to you? Can you be maturely introspective here?

    Nah, either this is exaggeration and pity-begging or you had better own up to your part in making this very unusual thing happen over and over and over such that you say always.

    What positive things are you doing to solve your issues? What has been working? What are the improvements? Be specific. Don't instead tell me again about your limitations and how fucked up you are. I've heard that hundreds of times. Don't tell me what the doctors are making you do. Tell me your part in this. Tell me how you are actively and willingly participating in your healing. Assuming you want to be healed, that is.

    What are you going to do with your time with us on this site? We have answered your initial and only question:



    and you don't converse with us as much as you tell us how fucked up you are. I think we get it. We get it.


    This, I believe:



    And, in support of that, I note your registration email address includes the string 6664life666.

    666 for life. You chose that to represent you in your email address. You can't let go of the hate, you said. You're exactly right, as you embrace it here. Our bad that we inferred that you wanted otherwise.

    You see, I doubt your sincerity with us that you want to be healed. I kinda think we are the next new place to act out your stuff. I think we are just the next stop on your tour.

    So answer the above questions that I've made bold. Don't hide behind your issues. Don't tell me you can't think properly to give answers.
    Once again. I apologize. I used that account on here before I was admitted to a mental hospital. The doctor put on my paperwork that I was legally insane and a danger to others. I probably said a lot of strange crap. Iím sorry. Do you need for me post my mental health paperwork as proof?

  19. #19
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,186
    Reputation
    14558
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Since women think Iím stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacknMGTOW View Post
    Once again. I apologize. I used that account on here before I was admitted to a mental hospital. The doctor put on my paperwork that I was legally insane and a danger to others. I probably said a lot of strange crap. I’m sorry. Do you need for me post my mental health paperwork as proof?
    Quit stalling. Answer my questions.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    42
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Since women think Iím stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    This is key, and confirms what I have been thinking, that we are only telling you what you've already heard elsewhere. That appears to be why you respond to our advice with the same defeatist responses. It's a script. Our members are noticing. You don't want to show willingness to change.


    Here's one I find hard to believe:



    People do not just do that. What the hell do you do when meeting new people that you say makes them speak negative things to you? Can you be maturely introspective here?

    Nah, either this is exaggeration and pity-begging or you had better own up to your part in making this very unusual thing happen over and over and over such that you say always.

    What positive things are you doing to solve your issues? What has been working? What are the improvements? Be specific. Don't instead tell me again about your limitations and how fucked up you are. I've heard that hundreds of times. Don't tell me what the doctors are making you do. Tell me your part in this. Tell me how you are actively and willingly participating in your healing. Assuming you want to be healed, that is.

    What are you going to do with your time with us on this site? We have answered your initial and only question:



    and you don't converse with us as much as you tell us how fucked up you are. I think we get it. We get it.


    This, I believe:



    And, in support of that, I note your registration email address includes the string 6664life666.

    666 for life. You chose that to represent you in your email address. You can't let go of the hate, you said. You're exactly right, as you embrace it here. Our bad that we inferred that you wanted otherwise.

    You see, I doubt your sincerity with us that you want to be healed. I kinda think we are the next new place to act out your stuff. I think we are just the next stop on your tour.

    So answer the above questions that I've made bold. Don't hide behind your issues. Don't tell me you can't think properly to give answers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Quit stalling. Answer my questions.

    I workout, maintain a caloric deficit, maintain employment, take my medication, and talk to a therapist. I donít and never will have the money to travel. Does that answer your question


Similar Threads

  1. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!
    By The Captain in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 14, 2022, 5:02 AM
  2. Stupid and Evil Men
    By 12345 in forum Nonmember Questions and Opposing Views
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: January 13, 2019, 9:27 PM
  3. saying all women are like that is stupid
    By Unregistered in forum Nonmember Questions and Opposing Views
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: December 23, 2018, 4:26 PM
  4. Stupid OKC WK/mangina
    By TheRecipe in forum Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: July 26, 2016, 12:20 AM
  5. Why women are dumb ass stupid
    By Alik Sakharov in forum Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: September 11, 2014, 5:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •