Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Ghost town USA
    Posts
    1,414
    Reputation
    7013
    Type
    Ghost

    Signs of intelligence above and beyond the people around you.

    I found this video about intelligence and the signs of intelligence, it's amazing how MGTOW fit this spectrum in most of its claims to intelligence.

    I disagree on the part where the narrator says we have "better relationships" while showing girl kisses boy as if to insinuate that constitutes intelligence, I disagree, we're a little smarter than that! That's right, our intelligence is off their charts!

    The other thing I differ on in opinion is when the narrator made the coloration between watermelon and sushi, he said they're both cold; while I was thinking both have traces of the isotope cesium 131, strontium 90, and everything else down to Monsanto's Round Up herbicide, and how both the watermelon and sushi have been genetically altered and which gene sequences have been mutated.

    Enjoy, I'm sure you will relate and identify as "one of the smart ones"...

    (comments are more than welcome (unless you're stupid, in that case, butt out!)

    Last edited by mgtower; November 6, 2019 at 5:41 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Ghost town USA
    Posts
    1,414
    Reputation
    7013
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Signs of intelligence above and beyond the people around you.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdTheBad View Post
    I've only got three comets:
    Whacha' talkin' bout' Willis?


  3. #3
    Senior Member Jackal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    246
    Reputation
    1528
    Type
    Loose

    Re: Signs of intelligence above and beyond the people around you.

    I cant really stand people with low self control and inability to connect actions to conseguences.

    When I was young I tought there was something wrong with me for being unable to "enjoy" the moment, then I realized that someone didnt get the full package of brain development and still run on demo version.

    This is one of the many reasons why I've been single even when I was dating, couldnt stand nonsense or people doing stupid things despite knowing they were stupid things.

    "Yeah lets go to that place that we dont know, it will be fun no need to ask around YOLO!!!" and then "omg where is my wallet, someone stole my jacket...we should have not come here".

  4. #4
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,024
    Reputation
    11596
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Signs of intelligence above and beyond the people around you.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdTheBad View Post

    Does communicating via pictures constitute intelligence or....


    ....am I on the wrong thread?
    Glad you asked, sir. If your images are random and/or off-topic, you're in the wrong thread. Don't post them. Don't post them. I'll quietly remove them. Create a new thread where your images have an intelligent point or are on-topic to the thread title you made for them. Otherwise, they're obviously here for other reasons and brings more of the same from other members and newbies who think it's open season and then I gotta enforce the no hijacking threads rule and sometimes more serious violations of Principles. I'm sorry if it seems harsh but I've found there's no self-policing once it gets going, as it heads towards creating a new normal which is not this site. Other sites suffer that fate. Stay on-topic, in your choice of both text and pictures, and of course in compliance with Principles. If you do that, you will certainly communicate your intelligence for others to see. Thank you.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax and register-her.net

  5. #5
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    1039
    Type
    Poltergeist

    Re: Signs of intelligence above and beyond the people around you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    I cant really stand people with low self control and inability to connect actions to conseguences.

    When I was young I tought there was something wrong with me for being unable to "enjoy" the moment, then I realized that someone didnt get the full package of brain development and still run on demo version.
    Haha !! Ikr !

    I have minimum system requirements to interact : purple pilled. Either that or GTFO !!

    Ofc, I wont throw ill mannered tantrum, I'll just politely (and slowly) "exit".
    A clever fighter not only wins, but excels in winning with ease. His victories bring him neither reputation for wisdom, nor credit for courage. He wins his battles by making no mistakes. Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated.

    Sun Tzu in The Art of War
    MGTOW is about making no mistakes against gynocentrism.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    16267
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Signs of intelligence above and beyond the people around you.

    Knowing the path you take in life is a big one. Because I expect teens and young 20 somethings to not know a direction in life. But when 30, 40, 50, and 60 year olds confess to me that they don't have direction in life I begin to wonder is the brainwashing of the current school systems and media that strong? Where are the family or friends to offer paths of success in life even if not ideal paths of success?

    Even a blind squirrel could find success, because success leaves a crumb trail if you are diligent and follow that trail.
    Last edited by Azure Nomad; November 7, 2019 at 8:27 PM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Ghost town USA
    Posts
    1,414
    Reputation
    7013
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Signs of intelligence above and beyond the people around you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    Knowing the path you take in life is a big one. Because I expect teens and young 20 somethings to not know a direction in life. But when 30, 40, 50, and 60 year olds confess to me that they don't have direction in life I being to wonder is the brainwashing of the current school systems and media that strong? Where are the family or friends to offer paths of success in life even if not ideal paths of success?

    Even a blind squirrel could find success, because success leaves a crumb trail if you are diligent and follow that trail.
    So very right! But what do I do with all these crumbs? Make a pizza? A really LARGE, FAMILY SIZE, PARTY SIZE, MOB SIZE PIZZA? 3" thick crust?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    486
    Reputation
    1436
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Signs of intelligence above and beyond the people around you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    Knowing the path you take in life is a big one. Because I expect teens and young 20 somethings to not know a direction in life. But when 30, 40, 50, and 60 year olds confess to me that they don't have direction in life I being to wonder is the brainwashing of the current school systems and media that strong? Where are the family or friends to offer paths of success in life even if not ideal paths of success?

    Even a blind squirrel could find success, because success leaves a crumb trail if you are diligent and follow that trail.
    It kind of depends what you mean by direction in life.

    If you mean building a career and working to have the material things in life you desire then the only advice I can remember being given was work hard and diligently and you'll be alright. Well, all that ever got me was extra duty for no more recompense. I still live by that philosophy when I can but only because that's who I am. I'm under no illusions though, this type of work ethic seems to have been invented by employers to squeeze their employees for all they can get.

    So yes, I am in my 50's and still have no real direction career-wise. Trying to build a new career from scratch at my age seems a bit pointless. It would take years of study and by that time I'd be pushing 60, who would want to hire a 60 year old trainee? As for starting my own business I wouldn't even know where to begin with regards the field of work. I am interested in many things but none that I can think of would be worth pursuing financially.

    Also I would like to say that having no direction career-wise isn't all bad. When I look at career oriented men in my age group they all look stressed out to fuck, the joy of life seems to be a forgotten dream to them, whereas I have the freedom to go where life takes me and it works for me.

    I may not have much when it comes to material things but these are only things and I really don't care much.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    All we can do is keep ourselves from all those who don't deserve it. Ė Dave Matthes

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    170
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Signs of intelligence above and beyond the people around you.

    Apparently I'm surrounded by multitudes of dumbfuckers

  10. #10
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Ghost town USA
    Posts
    1,414
    Reputation
    7013
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Signs of intelligence above and beyond the people around you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Apparently I'm surrounded by multitudes of dumbfuckers
    To whom are you referring to? Dumb Mothafuccas?


  11. #11
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    1039
    Type
    Poltergeist

    Re: Signs of intelligence above and beyond the people around you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    So yes, I am in my 50's and still have no real direction career-wise. Trying to build a new career from scratch at my age seems a bit pointless.
    But you have a direction ! Your direction is NOT having a very rigid path towards a very specific goal. Thats good enough for a direction imho because there is certainty of conclusion.

    But when blue pillers say they have no direction, its often worded like ".... ehhh uhh, I havent thought much about that". It may or may not imply uncertainty. But what it often implies that they dont want to talk about that, it makes them uncomfortable. And then they will turn around and keep asking questions about directions and career of the person they are talking to. I see that tactic as an instrument of control. I am quite comfortable with talking about it, as I have a very very rigid direction, but I dislike the attempt at controlling the conversation. And that increases my hostility towards that person. If enough hostility accumulates then I will eject myself.

    My point is I agree with what Azure Nomad says, I also hate when people say they dont have any direction. Because it is often accompanied by uncertainty, which is stupidity+laziness at best, and social manipulation at worst. You not having direction has none of those features. It sounds very certain and very honest, which I can appreciate.
    A clever fighter not only wins, but excels in winning with ease. His victories bring him neither reputation for wisdom, nor credit for courage. He wins his battles by making no mistakes. Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated.

    Sun Tzu in The Art of War
    MGTOW is about making no mistakes against gynocentrism.

  12. #12
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Ghost town USA
    Posts
    1,414
    Reputation
    7013
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Signs of intelligence above and beyond the people around you.

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post
    But you have a direction ! Your direction is NOT having a very rigid path towards a very specific goal. Thats good enough for a direction imho because there is certainty of conclusion.

    But when blue pillers say they have no direction, its often worded like ".... ehhh uhh, I havent thought much about that". It may or may not imply uncertainty. But what it often implies that they dont want to talk about that, it makes them uncomfortable. And then they will turn around and keep asking questions about directions and career of the person they are talking to. I see that tactic as an instrument of control. I am quite comfortable with talking about it, as I have a very very rigid direction, but I dislike the attempt at controlling the conversation. And that increases my hostility towards that person. If enough hostility accumulates then I will eject myself.

    My point is I agree with what Azure Nomad says, I also hate when people say they dont have any direction. Because it is often accompanied by uncertainty, which is stupidity+laziness at best, and social manipulation at worst. You not having direction has none of those features. It sounds very certain and very honest, which I can appreciate.
    Sometimes direction is inspired as if I'm a tin skin wood frame jalopy from the 1920's in a modern demolition derby! Much like shit, DIRECTION JUST HAPPENS!

  13. #13
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    1039
    Type
    Poltergeist

    Re: Signs of intelligence above and beyond the people around you.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Sometimes direction is inspired as if I'm a tin skin wood frame jalopy from the 1920's in a modern demolition derby! Much like shit, DIRECTION JUST HAPPENS!
    I soo did not get the reference, but I think I get the spirit behind it ...
    A clever fighter not only wins, but excels in winning with ease. His victories bring him neither reputation for wisdom, nor credit for courage. He wins his battles by making no mistakes. Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated.

    Sun Tzu in The Art of War
    MGTOW is about making no mistakes against gynocentrism.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    16267
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Signs of intelligence above and beyond the people around you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    It kind of depends what you mean by direction in life.

    If you mean building a career and working to have the material things in life you desire then the only advice I can remember being given was work hard and diligently and you'll be alright. Well, all that ever got me was extra duty for no more recompense. I still live by that philosophy when I can but only because that's who I am. I'm under no illusions though, this type of work ethic seems to have been invented by employers to squeeze their employees for all they can get.

    So yes, I am in my 50's and still have no real direction career-wise. Trying to build a new career from scratch at my age seems a bit pointless. It would take years of study and by that time I'd be pushing 60, who would want to hire a 60 year old trainee? As for starting my own business I wouldn't even know where to begin with regards the field of work. I am interested in many things but none that I can think of would be worth pursuing financially.

    Also I would like to say that having no direction career-wise isn't all bad. When I look at career oriented men in my age group they all look stressed out to fuck, the joy of life seems to be a forgotten dream to them, whereas I have the freedom to go where life takes me and it works for me.

    I may not have much when it comes to material things but these are only things and I really don't care much.
    I am glad you brought this up but a direction in life is not purely on a career. A direction in life is hinged upon knowing what to do with your finances, whatever you own, how you spend your free time and how you plan for contingencies for the unexpected.

    It should be easier as we grow older to accumulate wisdom. But current society has many of us fixated on the goals that appeal to the herd. But what about what we personally want as individuals? Thus, finding that path requires an extra investment of time to cultivate our own gardens with care and patience.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    475
    Reputation
    3955
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Signs of intelligence above and beyond the people around you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    If you mean building a career and working to have the material things in life you desire then the only advice I can remember being given was work hard and diligently and you'll be alright. Well, all that ever got me was extra duty for no more recompense.


    * * *

    As for direction in life: all roads lead to the same place.

    Attached Images Attached Images

  16. #16

    Re: Signs of intelligence above and beyond the people around you.

    As I've gotten older (30s), I've begun wondering whether or not I was 'intelligent' in the 'out of norm' way. Certainly, SAT and other tests would determine this, right? They all pointed that I was above average, but I never really dived into subjects like math until after I was 30. By 14, I had written my first book (it was terrible, haha), Iwrote books and websites afterward where I eventually would get money from such endeavors. Professors in college would take me aside and tell me I was intelligent (which I never believed, if I was intelligent, certainly I should be in an elite college?). I was so bored in college where I would do thinks like turn in English papers in Blank Verse and dare the professor to fail me.

    I didn't want to go to college. "It seems so expensive. And what should I major in?" My parents told me: "Any degree is a good degree." They forced me to go to college. So I went to a cheap state school hahaha. I think this was the first true sign I was smart, at least smarter than my parents.

    Any dating I did with girls blew up. Every girl I have dated, every single one, told me, "You're too smart." Huh? Don't girls want smart guys? I figure when girls say that, they really mean: "You cannot be domesticated." However, lately, I do wonder if they saw something I wasn't seeing.

    Another sign was the social relationships... or lack of them which this video details. I like being alone. The people I read are all doctors (!) in their field. For fun, I hang out at lectures or other presentations by these doctors. I cannot stand 'movies' or your typical pop culture. It seems so stupid. The reason why is probably because it was designed for people who are entertained by that stuff. I used to go through life thinking something was wrong with me because I liked to isolate myself. Now I realize that I kept getting annoyed being around other people.

    But the biggest sign, I had to admit to myself, was going MGTOW before there was any MGTOW made. I studied the law myself. I even went through the ancient texts regarding women, etc. And I eventually came to the MGTOW conclusion. Later, I found the online sites such as this.

    A neighboring family had their sons get into trouble with women. One impregnated a minister's granddaughter (he had to marry her) and the other moved back home with his parents with a 'girlfriend'. I thought they would say, "You kept your pants on. You are smart." Instead, they call me gay.

    I really hate the concept of people thinking they are smart, or going "I have IQ therefore I have high self worth", and all that rot. This is why I had been in denial about it for so long because I thought it was STUPID to think you are smart. However, coming to grips with the truth has given me a peace as to why I don't socialize like everyone else, and why I don't behave like the rest of society.

    This is to the lurkers: You might be smarter than you think. You might be in denial about it, and you are whipping yourself needlessly. Since most women are average intelligence, an above average intelligent man is not going to be able to make any connection to such a woman. This is WITHOUT the feminism, modernism, the non-femininity, etc. If you are above average in intelligence (which if you are reading this, you are), there is not much of a pool of women for you anyway even in an ideal sexual climate.

    Therefore, MGTOW may be your only path to true happiness.
    They intentionally say what we 'ought' to do instead of what we could do. For if the lion discovers his own strength, he will become uncontrollable.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    475
    Reputation
    3955
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Signs of intelligence above and beyond the people around you.

    Reading Macavityís post reminds me of a talk by Alan Kay, Normal Considered Harmful. One of his slides is about humans grouped along two dimensions (assumed to be independent). Iíll just leave it here for you to ponder:



    Even if you are not into computers, you might enjoy his talk for his take on humans. Itís a good nightís viewing:

    Attached Images Attached Images

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    486
    Reputation
    1436
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Signs of intelligence above and beyond the people around you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    Even if you are not into computers, you might enjoy his talk for his take on humans. It’s a good night’s viewing:
    Nice one Zoidberg.

    Having an interest in computers helped me through the early stages of this video, but it's what what he had to say about human behaviour that really got my attention.

    Note: The format is a bit odd (you can't really see the guy) and you cannot hear the questions being put to him but don't let this put you off. This guy has something to say that will resonate with many of us.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    All we can do is keep ourselves from all those who don't deserve it. Ė Dave Matthes

  19. #19
    Senior Member Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    475
    Reputation
    3955
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Signs of intelligence above and beyond the people around you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Having an interest in computers helped me through the early stages of this video, but it's what what he had to say about human behaviour that really got my attention.
    Mission accomplished.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 58
    Last Post: August 9, 2018, 6:07 PM
  2. Does Artificial Intelligence Pose a Threat?
    By czar in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: June 20, 2018, 10:31 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: April 4, 2016, 9:09 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: May 20, 2015, 8:47 PM
  5. Counter-Intelligence
    By Devil in forum Philosophize
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: June 23, 2014, 3:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •