Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    577
    Reputation
    3218
    Type
    AWM

    The significance of MGTOW

    This vid got me thinking:


    In a psychology class I once learned that they did an animal study. In the study they starved some male (I think mice). They then gave the mice the opportunity to either eat or breed. They worked it out so that the mice had to pick one or the other. The male mice went for the sex. That is how strong the male sex drive is.

    I wonder if women even have the depth of thought to ponder how noxious their behavior has collectively become for men to start consciously overriding their sex drives? I doubt that they do. It really is a statement though. That is how bad they have gotten. The evidence is right there, but most of them will not see it.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    983
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The significance of MGTOW

    Great vid explaining MGTOW to the uninitiated. Loved these quotes r.e. MGTOW men:

    Their fucking' sonars are like ddddddrs
    They stopped givin' a shit about your shit

    But I gotta say that clip showing the Wagyu tri-top steak got me salivating more than any woman could!
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    All we can do is keep ourselves from all those who don't deserve it. Dave Matthes

  3. #3
    Senior Member Manfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    2733
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The significance of MGTOW

    And that man had no curtains in the house, no plants in the hallway and no useless shit on every available horizontal surface.

    He had no nagging in the background, he had no put-down for what he acquired, he has no discussion for wanting to do a barbeque.

    He speaks on the internet and all you listen is silence.

    Silence is the sound of peace. Only a man that ever lived with a woman understands the value of silence and peace.

    It is not that women talk to much, they do. But 90% of what they say to you has an ulterior motive, a hidden message. It is not hidden so that you dont understand, at best you have several possible abuses to chose from... It is hidden so that they can deny that they said anything.

    Who can live like that?

  4. #4
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,297
    Reputation
    6283
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The significance of MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred View Post
    And that man had no curtains in the house, no plants in the hallway and no useless shit on every available horizontal surface.

    He had no nagging in the background, he had no put-down for what he acquired, he has no discussion for wanting to do a barbeque.

    He speaks on the internet and all you listen is silence.

    Silence is the sound of peace. Only a man that ever lived with a woman understands the value of silence and peace.

    It is not that women talk to much, they do. But 90% of what they say to you has an ulterior motive, a hidden message. It is not hidden so that you dont understand, at best you have several possible abuses to chose from... It is hidden so that they can deny that they said anything.

    Who can live like that?
    Plausible deniability is the lamp oil used in narcissistic gaslighting, it's common these days, smoke and mirrors, backdoor or trapdoor, they all do it and get away with it when their subjects bullshit themselves.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    577
    Reputation
    3218
    Type
    AWM

    Re: The significance of MGTOW

    Every marital fight I have ever had started with the phrase "It just seems like..." That would always be followed up with a list of all the shit I should be doing better. Step one for anyone else who is awakened while married is to stop giving a shit. It does two things. First you have to actually stop giving a shit so you spend less time addressing her bs list. Second, when she realizes it isn't as effective any more, it slows down quite a bit.

    The next step is you have to honestly be willing to loose everything. When she knows you mean it, it is another huge step in improvement. Concepts learned from game are very helpful and should be used if you are already behind the 8-ball.

    Now all that said, if you aren't married, then stay that way. Nothing good can come from it. Right now in my life I know 4 different guys who escaped hell and are turning around right now and jumping back in the fire. I've tried to talk them out of it, but to no avail. I have no idea what they are thinking.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    672
    Reputation
    4749
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The significance of MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    Right now in my life I know 4 different guys who escaped hell and are turning around right now and jumping back in the fire. I've tried to talk them out of it, but to no avail. I have no idea what they are thinking.
    Same here. The ones I know seem twice as desperate to remarry and re-spawn than they ever could've been the first time around. One guy already had three kids from the first marriage; the other guy had four. And they're doing it all over again. It's sad but incredible to watch. Anyway, they're not listening to me. They accuse me of just wanting company in my singleness because apparently I'm lonely or some other absurd bullshit and I want others to be miserable with me.

    What's wrong with men that they can't stand a few yards back from a situation and analyze it rationally?

    Seems like the more often I run into guys like this, the quicker I just throw up my hands and walk away. Nevertheless, I don't think there's anything sadder about the male sex (and humanity in general) than self-imposed blindness to reality.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    983
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The significance of MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post
    They accuse me of just wanting company in my singleness because apparently I'm lonely or some other absurd bullshit and I want others to be miserable with me.
    Funny, this is similar to how I feel when married men espouse its benefits trying to convince me to join their ranks, that they want me to be as miserable as they are.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    All we can do is keep ourselves from all those who don't deserve it. Dave Matthes

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    672
    Reputation
    4749
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The significance of MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Funny, this is similar to how I feel when married men espouse its benefits trying to convince me to join their ranks, that they want me to be as miserable as they are.
    Where they're going wrong in their analyses is failing to assess NET benefit. They look at one or two positives in their marriages, and they throw that on the table and say, "Look what you're missing!" But none of the drawbacks ever get put on the table.

    I know a guy with an old Corvette. I mean REALLY old. He's always telling me I should buy a restored muscle car because it would be fun. Then I ask him more about that so-called "fun." Insurance premium for that hunk of lead and fiberglass that's now worth $80K or more. Heated garage with constantly circulating air to keep corrosion at bay. Additional home insurance and property taxes because of that extra square footage. Electrical shit always going bad because the stuff's decades old and the insulation and mating connectors are shot. Finding leaded gas because the valve seats need that lead content for cushioning. Can't drive it in anything but sunny weather. Can't take it anywhere near a coast because of salt corrosion. Drum brakes are useless at anything over 40 mph, fade instantly at anything above that. Have to start/run it every so often to keep the seals flexible and to use up the fuel before it turns to maple syrup. Parts cost a fortune -- if you can find them. Always wrenching on the thing because something's always broken or about to break, so not much time left for stuff you'd rather be doing. Can't park it anywhere because some fatso slob on welfare will door-ding it because she a) doesn't give a fuck and b) wishes she owned it so she could destroy it like everything else she's destroyed in her life.

    Yeah... Look what I'm missing... Right...

  9. #9
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,297
    Reputation
    6283
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The significance of MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post
    Where they're going wrong in their analyses is failing to assess NET benefit. They look at one or two positives in their marriages, and they throw that on the table and say, "Look what you're missing!" But none of the drawbacks ever get put on the table.

    I know a guy with an old Corvette. I mean REALLY old. He's always telling me I should buy a restored muscle car because it would be fun. Then I ask him more about that so-called "fun." Insurance premium for that hunk of lead and fiberglass that's now worth $80K or more. Heated garage with constantly circulating air to keep corrosion at bay. Additional home insurance and property taxes because of that extra square footage. Electrical shit always going bad because the stuff's decades old and the insulation and mating connectors are shot. Finding leaded gas because the valve seats need that lead content for cushioning. Can't drive it in anything but sunny weather. Can't take it anywhere near a coast because of salt corrosion. Drum brakes are useless at anything over 40 mph, fade instantly at anything above that. Have to start/run it every so often to keep the seals flexible and to use up the fuel before it turns to maple syrup. Parts cost a fortune -- if you can find them. Always wrenching on the thing because something's always broken or about to break, so not much time left for stuff you'd rather be doing. Can't park it anywhere because some fatso slob on welfare will door-ding it because she a) doesn't give a fuck and b) wishes she owned it so she could destroy it like everything else she's destroyed in her life.

    Yeah... Look what I'm missing... Right...
    I disagree! Imitation maple flavored corn syrup! Don't slander our sacred Maple Syrup that way! It's the only syrup you can DRINK!


  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    672
    Reputation
    4749
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The significance of MGTOW

    Speaking of which, how come the Nazi feminists aren't squawking about maple syrup tapping? I mean, the tap is the pecker, the juice is the orgasm. Isn't that rape? Did the tree consent? How come no one's brought a class action against the male-dominated syrup producers for aggravated assault with intent to use God's creation to benefit mankind? Aren't men supposed to sit in straight-backed chairs in empty rooms and remain quiet when they're not performing dreary and/or dangerous tasks at the behest of women? Did the women ask for the maple syrup, and can the claim be proved with signed forms? Also, in New Jersey and California (Sieg Heil) there must be a tax for... I don't know... methane something-or-other.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    577
    Reputation
    3218
    Type
    AWM

    Re: The significance of MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    I disagree! Imitation maple flavored corn syrup! Don't slander our sacred Maple Syrup that way! It's the only syrup you can DRINK!

    I saw a behind the scenes clip. these guys were sick as hell after filming that scene. LOL

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    577
    Reputation
    3218
    Type
    AWM

    Re: The significance of MGTOW

    Cars are not my jam. I'm too practical for that. I like that car guys exist though. Their dedication to raw horsepower is a good thing in my mind. It doesn't serve a damn bit of purpose except for their own enjoyment.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    672
    Reputation
    4749
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The significance of MGTOW

    I used to be big into cars, down to the nuts and bolts of engine building. But the thrill is gone, as someone important once sang. Now give me something utilitarian that'll pass inspection but hasn't reached the point in its life where I have to replace, say, the transmission, or the piston rings, or some $2K triple-cat exhaust system. And most of all, give me something that's the polar opposite of a chick magnet. If they didn't have state inspections, I'd drive around in a clapped-out, jacked-up '78 Chevy 4x4 with a dangling muffler, a cracked windshield, and a missing tailgate. Imagine what a great first line of defense that would make!

  14. #14
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,297
    Reputation
    6283
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The significance of MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post
    Speaking of which, how come the Nazi feminists aren't squawking about maple syrup tapping? I mean, the tap is the pecker, the juice is the orgasm. Isn't that rape? Did the tree consent? How come no one's brought a class action against the male-dominated syrup producers for aggravated assault with intent to use God's creation to benefit mankind? Aren't men supposed to sit in straight-backed chairs in empty rooms and remain quiet when they're not performing dreary and/or dangerous tasks at the behest of women? Did the women ask for the maple syrup, and can the claim be proved with signed forms? Also, in New Jersey and California (Sieg Heil) there must be a tax for... I don't know... methane something-or-other.
    You're leaving out Scoldilock's biggest peeve, they use the dead bodies of sacrificed trees in a boiling ritual to extract the syrup! It's totally racial and barbaric burning the bodies of ash, poplar, birch, and other unwilling victims! Lets not forget the release of CO2 and hundreds of toxins!

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post
    I used to be big into cars, down to the nuts and bolts of engine building. But the thrill is gone, as someone important once sang. Now give me something utilitarian that'll pass inspection but hasn't reached the point in its life where I have to replace, say, the transmission, or the piston rings, or some $2K triple-cat exhaust system. And most of all, give me something that's the polar opposite of a chick magnet. If they didn't have state inspections, I'd drive around in a clapped-out, jacked-up '78 Chevy 4x4 with a dangling muffler, a cracked windshield, and a missing tailgate. Imagine what a great first line of defense that would make!
    I have one of those cars, it's real easy to kill yourself with one of them like I almost did in 1982 when it was last registered, it's been maliciously restored and garaged ever since, just the ram air assembly is worth $2,000! I plan on doing the last final details over this winter. I love cars that do wheelies and bounce your eyeballs off their sockets! SPEED and POWER tickles my balls! But like women, I have to stay away from it! My last snowmobile had 160 hp! It was a real ball tickler!

  15. #15
    Senior Member Hoppes#9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Carolinas
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    567
    Type
    just me..

    Re: The significance of MGTOW

    I was into Muscle cars and Hot rods many years back....Restored a few early Chevelle s, 1 old Ford truck, a 71 Torino 429... then I got into jeeps about 20 years back. My daily driver is a lifted 93 Cherokee which I have owned for nearly 20 years.
    But 3 weeks ago the HP bug bit me and I came home with a Crown Vic P71 Panther... clean ass car brothers!! I need this like I need another bitch in my life....NOT! But I am looking to make this a Merc Marauder clone for an ass kicking helluva sweet ride......but OMG what performance parts cost these days......!
    A long term project for sure....

    Anyways......back to the regular scheduled post....sorry for the interrupt and derail...

  16. #16
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,297
    Reputation
    6283
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The significance of MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoppes#9 View Post
    I was into Muscle cars and Hot rods many years back....Restored a few early Chevelle s, 1 old Ford truck, a 71 Torino 429... then I got into jeeps about 20 years back. My daily driver is a lifted 93 Cherokee which I have owned for nearly 20 years.
    But 3 weeks ago the HP bug bit me and I came home with a Crown Vic P71 Panther... clean ass car brothers!! I need this like I need another bitch in my life....NOT! But I am looking to make this a Merc Marauder clone for an ass kicking helluva sweet ride......but OMG what performance parts cost these days......!
    A long term project for sure....

    Anyways......back to the regular scheduled post....sorry for the interrupt and derail...
    I love COP CARS! They're not called Police Interceptors for nothing! They have all bells and whistles. right out of the box!


  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    577
    Reputation
    3218
    Type
    AWM

    Re: The significance of MGTOW

    Them Dukes, Them Dukes!

  18. #18
    Senior Member Hoppes#9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Carolinas
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    567
    Type
    just me..

    Cool Re: The significance of MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    I love COP CARS! They're not called Police Interceptors for nothing! They have all bells and whistles. right out of the box!


    The one I bought seems to have been a Parole Officers car,..or the likes. Reason I say this is it has no cage,...no push bar (the holes in the bumper are there for it) no holes in the roof for a light bar....though it does have the nodes for 3 antenna up there...oh and the ""Cloth"" interior is in excellent shape. The body is straight with hardly any rust and rot . It is dressed in plain white paint with a light grey interior......oh, the spot light has been removed and the hole plugged

    The old guy I bought it from said the "dayum car has wings". When I drove it up the interstate that day for a road test, it hit 130 mph real quick.... At 3750 lb GVW i'd say it has wings.....yep , Cop cars are kewl....

  19. #19
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,297
    Reputation
    6283
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The significance of MGTOW

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoppes#9 View Post
    The one I bought seems to have been a Parole Officers car,..or the likes. Reason I say this is it has no cage,...no push bar (the holes in the bumper are there for it) no holes in the roof for a light bar....though it does have the nodes for 3 antenna up there...oh and the ""Cloth"" interior is in excellent shape. The body is straight with hardly any rust and rot . It is dressed in plain white paint with a light grey interior......oh, the spot light has been removed and the hole plugged

    The old guy I bought it from said the "dayum car has wings". When I drove it up the interstate that day for a road test, it hit 130 mph real quick.... At 3750 lb GVW i'd say it has wings.....yep , Cop cars are kewl....
    That's not some Plain Jane Cop Car! That's a DICK CAR! The most coveted of all COP CARS! My friend had one! He used it to raid a couple keg parties then walked off with the keg! It was a Chrysler 440 magnum and made your eardrums tickle when he punched it! A real highway GORILLA! We topped out around 130 too! But the gorilla wanted to keep going hell bent for light speed!

  20. #20
    Senior Member Hoppes#9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Carolinas
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    567
    Type
    just me..

    Re: The significance of MGTOW

    The old man claimed it would do the 140 on the speedo......and maybe a little more.
    I backed off at 130 but the car still seemed to have more. Yeah I am happy with this and got it for a fair price from the old guy..


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •