Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 99
  1. #41

    Re: Sexual Perversion and Promiscuity is Leftist

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoking Wizard View Post
    Were Roman orgies where wealthy Roman women could have fun with Nubian slaves leftist? I don't think so. But what we really need is a new Octavian and an even longer list as he had.
    There is no evidence that orgies involved multiple people having sex with each other all at once.

    In ancient Greek religion, orgia (ὄργια, sing. ὄργιον, orgion) were ecstatic rites characteristic of the Greek and Hellenistic mystery religions. Unlike public religion, or the private religious practices of a household, the mysteries were open only to initiates, and were thus "secret".

    Orgia are popularly thought to have involved sex, but, while sexuality and fertility were cultic concerns, the primary goal of the orgia was to achieve an ecstatic union with the divine.
    According to this source, only initiates of the secretive mystery cults, which only had a few followers, could participate in orgies which meant that most people, even nobles and wealthy merchants, never participated in such rituals.

    The rituals themselves did not have much to do with sex, and alcohol and drugs were used only for ritualistic purposes to achieve a trance like or hallucinatory state so that the initiates can have sounds and visions of the divinities they worshipped.

    But abusing substances for the sole purpose of intoxication was forbidden in these rituals.

    Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgy

    The Bacchanalia were Roman festivals of Bacchus, the Greco-Roman god of wine, freedom, intoxication and ecstasy. They were based on the Greek Dionysia and the Dionysian Mysteries, and probably arrived in Rome c. 200 BC via the Greek colonies in southern Italy, and from Etruria, Rome's northern neighbour. Tenney Frank suggests that some form of Dionysian worship may have been introduced to Rome by captives from the formerly Greek city of Tarentum in southern Italy, captured from the Carthaginians in 209 BC. Like all mystery cults, the Bacchanalia were held in strict privacy, and initiates were bound to secrecy; what little is known of the cult and its rites derives from Greek and Roman literature, plays, statuary and paintings. One of the earliest sources is Greek playwright Euripides's The Bacchae, which won the Athenian Dionysia competition in 405 BC. The Bacchanalia may have had mystery elements and public elements; religious dramas which were performed in public, and private rites performed by acolytes and priests of the deity. Livy, the principal Roman literary source on the early Bacchanalia, names Paculla Annia, a Campanian priestess of Bacchus, as the founder of a private, unofficial Bacchanalia cult in Rome, based at the grove of Stimula, where the western slope of the Aventine Hill descends to the Tiber. The Aventine was an ethnically mixed district, strongly identified with Rome's plebeian class and the ingress of new and foreign cults. The wine and fertility god Liber Pater ("The Free Father"), divine patron of plebeian rights, freedoms and augury, had a long-established official cult in the nearby temple he shared with Ceres and Libera. Most Roman sources describe him as Rome's equivalent to Dionysus and Bacchus, both of whom were sometimes titled Eleutherios (liberator).

    Bacchanalia scandal

    Livy claims the earliest version of the Bacchanalia was open to women only, and held on three days of the year, in daylight; while in nearby Etruria, north of Rome, a "Greek of humble origin, versed in sacrifices and soothsaying" had established a nocturnal version, added wine and feasting to the mix, and thus acquired an enthusiastic following of women and men. The nocturnal version of the Bacchanalia involved wine-drinking to excess, drunkenness and the free mingling of the sexes and classes; the rites also involved loud music. According to Livy's account, Publius Aebutius of the Aebutia (gens) was warned against the cult and its excesses by a courtesan, Hispala Faecenia. The Senate appointed Spurius Postumius Albinus and Quintus Marcius Philippus to investigate the cult. The inquiry claimed that under the cover of religion, priests and acolytes broke civil, moral and religious laws with impunity; weak-minded individuals could be persuaded to commit ritual or political murders undetected, at the behest of those who secretly controlled the cult, right in the heart of Rome. Livy claims that the cult held particular appeal to those of uneducated and fickle mind (levitas animi), such as the young, plebeians, women and "men most like women", and that most of the city's population was involved, even some members of Rome's highest class.
    Even the Bacchanalia which allowed the mixing of sexes and classes in an unsegregated social gathering did not explicitly involve all of those people having sex with each other at once.

    The purpose of the gathering was to place its participants in a hallucinatory state using alcohol and drugs so that they could again have sounds and visions of the divinities they worshipped and getting intoxicated for its own sake was also forbidden in these rituals.

    Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacchanalia


    Besides, we all know who has been controlling European and Asian societies since ancient times.

    The behavior that they promoted caused the collapse of the Western Roman Empire in 476 because it was conquered by German King Odoacer who established the Ostrogoth Kingdom.

    Then Gaul was conquered by Frankish German King Clovis the 1st who established the Empire of France in 481.

    While only the southern part of the British Isles was occupied by the Romans and that region was eventually conquered by the Anglo-Saxons, culminating in the establishment of the Kingdom of England in 871 by Alfred the Great who also introduced a codex of laws and had plenty of army and naval bases constructed.

    The Eastern Roman Empire on the other hand, was conquered by the Islamic Caliphate in 636 in an invasion ordered by the Prophet Muhammad.

    If the Romans were as perverse and promiscuous as popularly claimed, then that is why they were easily conquered by the Germans, Anglo-Saxons and Arabs because they were undisciplined.

    And if that is not the reason, then other factors such as corruption and infighting, which also stem from a lack of discipline and integrity, were the cause of the Romans subjugation.
    Last edited by N567; April 2, 2022 at 6:18 AM.

  2. #42

    Re: Sexual Perversion and Promiscuity is Leftist

    Do you really believe in the high sexual morals and strict obedience of the ancient people? Who wrote these texts and why would they do so? Were they politicians, promoting their ideals or pleasing their clients?

    By the way, where is your argument that a liberal sexual behaviour was linked to the political left as you stated in the beginning?

    And if you were right and sexual and general discipline protects a society from getting conquered, why has Sparta fallen?

    I see what you are trying to prove but I don't think it is that easy.
    "Le seul moyen d'affronter un monde sans liberté est de devenir si absolument libre qu'on fasse de sa propre existence un acte de révolte." - Albert Camus

  3. #43
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,229
    Reputation
    10637
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Sexual Perversion and Promiscuity is Leftist

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoking Wizard View Post
    Do you really believe in the high sexual morals and strict obedience of the ancient people? Who wrote these texts and why would they do so? Were they politicians, promoting their ideals or pleasing their clients?
    I thought most of the ancients had a reputation for being pretty wild sexually. Some sure were. Of course compared to me, anyone's pretty wild.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  4. #44
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,921
    Reputation
    16336
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Sexual Perversion and Promiscuity is Leftist

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    I thought most of the ancients had a reputation for being pretty wild sexually. Some sure were. Of course compared to me, anyone's pretty wild.
    Hey Frog, you've never been to North Hampton, have you?

    They make Caligula's reign look like a bunch virgin nuns in a convent!

  5. #45
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,229
    Reputation
    10637
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Sexual Perversion and Promiscuity is Leftist

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Hey Frog, you've never been to North Hampton, have you?

    They make Caligula's reign look like a bunch virgin nuns in a convent!
    You know I haven't. Guess I'm no fun compared to history's sicko's or their modern cousins.

    A ships doctor in WW II once observed; Some of you guys would screw a snake if somebody would hold the head!
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  6. #46

    Re: Sexual Perversion and Promiscuity is Leftist

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    I thought most of the ancients had a reputation for being pretty wild sexually. Some sure were. Of course compared to me, anyone's pretty wild.

    Exactly! Compared to what? Compared to the christian reign which banned all nudity? For sure. Compared to the average person today? I'm not sure about that. But what I am sure about is that the people in the ancient times had a completely different perspective of sexuality as we are having today.
    "Le seul moyen d'affronter un monde sans liberté est de devenir si absolument libre qu'on fasse de sa propre existence un acte de révolte." - Albert Camus

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    280
    Reputation
    841
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Sexual Perversion and Promiscuity is Leftist

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Hey Frog, you've never been to North Hampton, have you?

    They make Caligula's reign look like a bunch virgin nuns in a convent!
    If you have ever seen the movie "The Devils" (available on Shudder) you would understand that North Hampton has absolutely NOTHING on virgin nuns in a convent.

    That movie was so fucked up I couldn't finish it. Worst part is that it really happened. The whole thing is a reconstruction from church records.

  8. #48

    Re: Sexual Perversion and Promiscuity is Leftist

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoking Wizard View Post
    By the way, where is your argument that a liberal sexual behaviour was linked to the political left as you stated in the beginning?

    And if you were right and sexual and general discipline protects a society from getting conquered, why has Sparta fallen?

    I see what you are trying to prove but I don't think it is that easy.
    Who started the sexual liberation movement in the 1960s? The Left.

    I would not really call the Greeks and Romans disciplined because, while their orgies and Bacchanalia did not involve sex, it involved intoxication by alcohol and drugs for the purposes of hallucinating the gods that they worshipped.

    As I mentioned in my previous post, the territories of the Western and Eastern Roman Empires were conquered by the Germans, Anglo-Saxons and Arabs.

    They were not protected because they were not disciplined to begin with, they were corrupt and addicted to alcohol and drugs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoking Wizard View Post
    Exactly! Compared to what? Compared to the christian reign which banned all nudity? For sure. Compared to the average person today? I'm not sure about that. But what I am sure about is that the people in the ancient times had a completely different perspective of sexuality as we are having today.
    The pagans and even organized religions were not that strict in regulating sexual behavior considering that all countries in the past had brothels and even pornographic literature and art.

    But the ritualistic parties involving intoxication were done for the purpose of hallucinating the gods that they worshipped.

    There is even historical evidence of Catholic priests having sex with women in brothels, and they, along with lay people could do this if they paid the Church an indulgence to get away with sinful behavior.

    The difference between the past and present is that people in the past were private about their sexual activities while modern people advertise it on social media and there is now widespread tolerance for sexual perversions like LGBT behavior, exhibitionism, cross dressing, public displays of affection and even sexual perversions like pedophilia and anal play.
    Last edited by N567; April 3, 2022 at 4:16 AM.

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    280
    Reputation
    841
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Sexual Perversion and Promiscuity is Leftist

    [QUOTE=N567;178678Stuff[/QUOTE]

    Okay, so... let me tell you about Our Bacchanals, back in the 90's. In 1995, we convened a Party... And we called it Weirdstock, due to the fact that "Woodstock II" was happening, and we couldn't be there. This became our annual bachannal. A Weekend (July 4th) of nudity and art and utmost Self-Expression. After the events of 1998 (when I banged a man's wife) I didn't go back... Until 2012.

    Bacchanal's Happen. I introduced this modern Folk Horror tradition to my friends. For, let me tell you true, we told many ghost stories, and drank many drinks, and fucked many whores, at this Bachannal. It was a place of Absolute Freedom... Most went around nude, for this one weekend Out of an Entire Year. We had a fine time...

    Yeah, well.. Now most of us are in our 50's... And the old bachannal is just a tradition. Sometimes we drink. Sometimes we share stories of Days Gone Past.

    And I? Due to a criminal occurance at a former Bacchanal? I am trying to organize the first Wyldstock... A different paradigm. A place where Only The Strong can come. A festival which takes place Out in the Woods.

    We are Old. We have grown beyond sex (Which does happen, my young friends)... We want Friendship, and Fellowship. And wee would damn well Kill to have it!

  10. #50

    Re: Sexual Perversion and Promiscuity is Leftist

    Quote Originally Posted by N567 View Post
    Who started the sexual liberation movement in the 1960s? The Left.

    I would not really call the Greeks and Romans disciplined because, while their orgies and Bacchanalia did not involve sex, it involved intoxication by alcohol and drugs for the purposes of hallucinating the gods that they worshipped.

    As I mentioned in my previous post, the territories of the Western and Eastern Roman Empires were conquered by the Germans, Anglo-Saxons and Arabs.

    They were not protected because they were not disciplined to begin with, they were corrupt and addicted to alcohol and drugs.



    The pagans and even organized religions were not that strict in regulating sexual behavior considering that all countries in the past had brothels and even pornographic literature and art.

    But the ritualistic parties involving intoxication were done for the purpose of hallucinating the gods that they worshipped.

    There is even historical evidence of Catholic priests having sex with women in brothels, and they, along with lay people could do this if they paid the Church an indulgence to get away with sinful behavior.

    The difference between the past and present is that people in the past were private about their sexual activities while modern people advertise it on social media and there is now widespread tolerance for sexual perversions like LGBT behavior, exhibitionism, cross dressing, public displays of affection and even sexual perversions like pedophilia and anal play.

    That's very convenient for you because you didn't define "discipline" in the first place. You are welcomed to read the Spartan Constitution by Xenophon if you don't believe me that the Spartans were disciplined. But they certainly were, my friend. And their women too, by the way.

    The Roman Empire has fallen because they outsourced their production, because of inflation and because of other economic problems. Meanwhile the invasion of the Huns took place and forced the Germanic and Celtic tribes (no, there is no "the Germans" or "the Gauls" or the "the Celtics") to flee in Roman land. The Roman military consisted of "foederati" in this time which is even as important as the fact that an empty war chest wasn't helpful. And let's not forget the religious conflict between Pantheists and Christians. The use of drugs or the number of brothels or the sexual practices simply didn't and still don't matter in this regard I would argue.

    But let's make another example: The Third Reich with its policy to not mix unequal blood and strict discipline has fallen too. Their discipline and ethics didn't save them because they had too many enemies in the first place.

    In regard of the sexual liberation I would argue that this development was overdue not only because of the momentum the civil rights movement gathered, but also to make the other half of the population (the women) into workers and consumers. I would even go so far to claim that the success of both of these movements were in the keen economic interest of the country and its rulers.

    Now, where we agree is that sexual behaviour was more private than it is today but again, the more open it is the more business can be made with it. One can promote it, make it look like it is cool and one have to express it like there is no tomorrow as long as profits can be made with it.

    You are right that some things are disgusting and you are right that some of it goes against rational thought and against the way we evolved BUT it will not change UNLESS a new system comes along which, and this is very important, benefits the individual MORE than the current system does. Is it possible? Sure, but it is also VERY difficult. And don't forget this as well: The Right and the Left are the two sides of the same coin.
    "Le seul moyen d'affronter un monde sans liberté est de devenir si absolument libre qu'on fasse de sa propre existence un acte de révolte." - Albert Camus

  11. #51
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,921
    Reputation
    16336
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Sexual Perversion and Promiscuity is Leftist

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoking Wizard View Post
    The Right and the Left are the two sides of the same coin.
    MGTOW are the edge of that coin! We run on a different plane and make full circle!


  12. #52

    Re: Sexual Perversion and Promiscuity is Leftist

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    MGTOW are the edge of that coin! We run on a different plane and make full circle!
    100% !
    "Le seul moyen d'affronter un monde sans liberté est de devenir si absolument libre qu'on fasse de sa propre existence un acte de révolte." - Albert Camus

  13. #53

    Re: Sexual Perversion and Promiscuity is Leftist

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoking Wizard View Post
    That's very convenient for you because you didn't define "discipline" in the first place. You are welcomed to read the Spartan Constitution by Xenophon if you don't believe me that the Spartans were disciplined. But they certainly were, my friend. And their women too, by the way.

    The Roman Empire has fallen because they outsourced their production, because of inflation and because of other economic problems. Meanwhile the invasion of the Huns took place and forced the Germanic and Celtic tribes (no, there is no "the Germans" or "the Gauls" or the "the Celtics") to flee in Roman land. The Roman military consisted of "foederati" in this time which is even as important as the fact that an empty war chest wasn't helpful. And let's not forget the religious conflict between Pantheists and Christians. The use of drugs or the number of brothels or the sexual practices simply didn't and still don't matter in this regard I would argue.

    But let's make another example: The Third Reich with its policy to not mix unequal blood and strict discipline has fallen too. Their discipline and ethics didn't save them because they had too many enemies in the first place.

    In regard of the sexual liberation I would argue that this development was overdue not only because of the momentum the civil rights movement gathered, but also to make the other half of the population (the women) into workers and consumers. I would even go so far to claim that the success of both of these movements were in the keen economic interest of the country and its rulers.

    Now, where we agree is that sexual behaviour was more private than it is today but again, the more open it is the more business can be made with it. One can promote it, make it look like it is cool and one have to express it like there is no tomorrow as long as profits can be made with it.

    You are right that some things are disgusting and you are right that some of it goes against rational thought and against the way we evolved BUT it will not change UNLESS a new system comes along which, and this is very important, benefits the individual MORE than the current system does. Is it possible? Sure, but it is also VERY difficult. And don't forget this as well: The Right and the Left are the two sides of the same coin.
    Sparta and the other city states in the Hellenic region were conquered by Rome because the Romans were also disciplined soldiers but they also had larger numbers and were united as a single state.

    The Germans that conquered Rome in 476 and Gaul in 481 were also disciplined soldiers and they also had a larger force.

    The Islamic Caliphate also had disciplined soldiers that do not so much as even drink alcohol and they had larger numbers than the Hellenic city-states.

    Greece only became an independent and unified state in 1832 after they drove out the Ottoman Islamic Caliphate in a revolution.

    But they were again occupied by Ottoman Islamic Caliphate in World War 1.

    And again in World War 2 by the Germans who also had a disciplined and numerically superior force.

    Then the Soviet Union occupied Greece during the Cold War and it did not regain its independence until the dissolution of the USSR in 1991.

  14. #54

    Re: Sexual Perversion and Promiscuity is Leftist

    Quote Originally Posted by N567 View Post
    Sparta and the other city states in the Hellenic region were conquered by Rome because the Romans were also disciplined soldiers but they also had larger numbers and were united as a single state.

    The Germans that conquered Rome in 476 and Gaul in 481 were also disciplined soldiers and they also had a larger force.

    The Islamic Caliphate also had disciplined soldiers that do not so much as even drink alcohol and they had larger numbers than the Hellenic city-states.

    Greece only became an independent and unified state in 1832 after they drove out the Ottoman Islamic Caliphate in a revolution.

    But they were again occupied by Ottoman Islamic Caliphate in World War 1.

    And again in World War 2 by the Germans who also had a disciplined and numerically superior force.

    Then the Soviet Union occupied Greece during the Cold War and it did not regain its independence until the dissolution of the USSR in 1991.

    Hey, if you want to believe in the ultimate decision factors called discipline, chastity and sobriety, keep on going. If you behave well enough in this world, there will await you a thousand virgins in paradise. Follow the light and transcend. But maybe, the light is only the oncoming train.
    "Le seul moyen d'affronter un monde sans liberté est de devenir si absolument libre qu'on fasse de sa propre existence un acte de révolte." - Albert Camus

  15. #55

    Re: Sexual Perversion and Promiscuity is Leftist

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoking Wizard View Post
    Hey, if you want to believe in the ultimate decision factors called discipline, chastity and sobriety, keep on going. If you behave well enough in this world, there will await you a thousand virgins in paradise. Follow the light and transcend. But maybe, the light is only the oncoming train.
    It is a deciding factor.

    Abusing alcohol, drugs and cigarettes can cause brain damage, atherosclerosis and respiratory disorders.

    Ejaculating excessively can lower testosterone levels and elevate prolactin and oxytocin which will feminize you.

    Consuming seed oils which are full of polyunsaturated fat, margarine which is full of trans fat, grains which are full of gluten and soy which is full of xenoestrogens and goitrogens will lower your testosterone levels and also feminize you.

    Consuming caffeine, chocolate which is full of theobromine, spices which are full of capsaicin, oatmeal and nuts which are full of uric acid and monosodium glutamate will elevate cortisol and lower testosterone levels which will also feminize you.

    Not to mention the money wasted on these substances along with the money that people, mostly women, waste by overspending on fancy or revealing clothes, cosmetic treatments, expensive romantic dates, jewelry, pets, fancy cars that guzzle a lot of gas, expensive furniture and home decorations and expensive holiday getaways at beach resorts.

    The exhibitionism and cross-dressing that dumb libtards do lowers their intelligence even further because it is an illogical expression of emotions.

    The bleeding heart, dumb SJWs preference for sappy romance novels, sappy love songs, sappy romantic TV shows and sappy romantic movies can also lower their intelligence even further because it is also an illogical expression of emotions.

    This is especially true with eastern entertainment like contemporary Japanese anime which is full of sappy drama and romance.

    The older animes that focused on science and technology like mecha and cyberpunk were smarter than the new anime.
    Last edited by N567; April 5, 2022 at 2:34 AM.

  16. #56

    Re: Sexual Perversion and Promiscuity is Leftist

    Quote Originally Posted by MannSplainer View Post
    The last US election was the result of a 'Color Revolution', which is something the CIA used to only use to destabilize, topple and destroy foreign regimes. Corporate America, mostly owned and operated by the communist US oligarchy, who now also own and operate academia, science, congress, the judiciary, the FBI, the CIA and the Mainstream Media, all of which are now deeply corrupted marxist institutions, used a Color Revolution against the United States itself.

    What's even more frightening is that most people haven't a clue. That's how much power the communist US oligarchy, our very own Ministry of Truth, has over public information. A handful of very wealthy, powerful, corrupt and malevolent people are working diligently to keep most people in the dark.

    The Red Pill Saves
    I know, both sides are controlled by the Marxist oligarchs so voting for the Republican Party is not the solution.
    Last edited by N567; June 4, 2022 at 3:45 AM.

  17. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    465
    Reputation
    1940
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Sexual Perversion and Promiscuity is Leftist

    On the eve of Independence Day in America, I content myself with the knowledge that one of my forefathers probably shot one of Spooky's forefathers.

    I'm out. Peace.
    - Owen, 07.03.2022
    Last edited by OwenWentFullMGTOW; July 4, 2022 at 4:54 AM.

  18. #58
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    59
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Sexual Perversion and Promiscuity is Leftist

    The end game of the system is to virtualize all sexuality. You could say the technological system itself is leftist. The promiscuity we have now is only a temporary intermediate step until everybody is merely a genderless cog in the machine achieving all needed sexual gratification through artificial means.

  19. #59
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,467
    Reputation
    5949
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Sexual Perversion and Promiscuity is Leftist

    I think its hilarious. Let them all catch some new super bug virus or have a retard baby from all the loads they have taken.

    They better not come to me asking for things cause I'll tell them NO.

  20. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    370
    Reputation
    691
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Sexual Perversion and Promiscuity is Leftist

    Quote Originally Posted by MGTOWFOREVER View Post
    I think its hilarious. Let them all catch some new super bug virus or have a retard baby from all the loads they have taken.
    I think you are correct. It's all a big smoke screen and heaps of people have jumped on board on both sides bagging drums, not paying attention to what is really going on. The people in charge couldn't give a rats ass if there were orgies, fatherless children, or if you want to preach moralities, it will all just add to their agenda. Time will tell....


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: December 29, 2021, 12:59 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: October 13, 2021, 1:12 AM
  3. According to the leftist Dems I am a Racist
    By Warfish in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: August 9, 2019, 7:20 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: March 20, 2017, 9:56 AM
  5. Leftist SJW's vs. Molyneux
    By VLazarusC in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 31, 2014, 10:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •