Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 54
  1. #1

    Roe vs Wade, Laws, your opinions.

    Hello fellow men.


    Today I read an article, that stated, that its only matter of time, before they over turn roe v wade.

    This will bring an end, to the saga, of the liberal left, on reproduction rights. No more, will women have, the right over a man. With more conservative justices, this will happen. Its only a matter of time. They are measuring the public sentiment, and when time is ready, so to, will be the death blow to row v wade.

    In principle, I believed in "roe vs wade." The idea that an individual can govern oneself. However, this ruling back 70s only aided in the manipulation of men. We no longer care about "their" system. The left, then, controlled the idea of: reproduction, love, marriage, ect... For their purpose, reshaping society, in their image. However, I must state clearly, and honeslty, that this downfall, is not just simply on the left, conservatives also have, their fair share, of the pie. Conservatives also have had, many significant failures, of: morality, justice, leadership ect...


    As we see into the future, we see optimism for men. We see, no obligations, to women anymore. The left, failed to sustain men. So men, like me, are walking away from their failure.

    My question to you men, how are we, going to celebrate, when we over turn "row vs wade."



    To give more fuel to the fire. I dont think, that their going to stop at, roe v wade. Their going to burn the laws, alot of laws. This will, significantly, change AMERICA for a century, and its unfolding right in front of our eyes. What laws, do you think, are going to be cut. In your opinion, what laws should we change. How would you celebrate, if the those laws changed. MGTOW FOREVER!

  2. #2

    Re: Roe vs Wade, Laws, your opinions.

    He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster . . . when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you”― Friedrich Nietzsche


  3. #3
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,032
    Reputation
    14325
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Roe vs Wade, Laws, your opinions.

    It's breaking news as I type this that Politico received a leak from the US Supreme Court of a preliminary draft that Roe V. Wade is argued to be overturned and control returned to the states. Whoever leaked it will be disbarred, they are saying. Leaks from the Supreme Court has never happened before, everybody is saying. The conservative consensus is that the leak is an attempt to affect the outcome of the pending decision, some say perhaps driving the Dems to push harder for stacking the Court.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  4. #4
    Senior Member ResidentEvil7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Posts
    768
    Reputation
    1113
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Roe vs Wade, Laws, your opinions.

    This is a good thing, because now a woman won't have a say over the unborn child that took a man his seeds to impregnate her with. I see this as a victory for men, MGTOW, pro-life and the Conservative Right wing.

    What worries me is will there be a riot by the intolerant Leftist, because the liberals think everything in state and Washington should be all their way.
    It's a man's world and we need to take it by the throat and make it give us what we desire.

  5. #5

    Re: Roe vs Wade, Laws, your opinions.

    So, SCOTUS overruled Roe just in time for Mother's Day?

    Someone on the Court is a next level troll, I'm telling you.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    278
    Reputation
    825
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Roe vs Wade, Laws, your opinions.

    Quote Originally Posted by OwenWentFullMGTOW View Post
    So, SCOTUS overruled Roe just in time for Mother's Day?

    Someone on the Court is a next level troll, I'm telling you.
    Hahahaha! =) Thank you, I needed that laugh.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    278
    Reputation
    825
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Roe vs Wade, Laws, your opinions.

    Alright, so I just saw on the news about this... and I can say, that I'm not at all surprised. Not because of any constitutionalist issues or anything like that. But because I figured the dem's would try and drum up a crisis prior to the midterm elections in order to sway votes to their side. #MeToo emerged in late 2017, and carried over with the Kavanaugh Trial in a run up to the elections. In 2020, they triggered the BLM riots to try and force people to vote for Biden. And I had a theory that they would try something similar again in 2022. But since the BLM situation had shallowed, they would go for a Women's Rights issue.

    I could be wrong, it could all be coincidental. But keep in mind that this decision is due to a lawsuit filed against a Texas abortion regulation, and was filed around two years ago. And they chased it all the way to the Supreme Court, fully in the knowledge that this could create a national-scale conflict. I know it's a stretch, but... There is no reason why this should have been chased to the Supreme Court, particularly with Roe vs Wade hanging in the balance. I could be wrong.

    As for me... Abortion used to be my single-issue vote. I always voted democrat for that reason. That wasn't the ONLY reason, but it was foremost in my mind. Now, though, given all I've seen and learned, I really can't care either way. If it's upheld, Fine.. Means less single mothers. If it's struck down, Fine... I will never be pregnant. Perhaps that is a rather indifferent response given the gravity of the situation, but...

    Seriously, guys, THESE WOMEN FUCKED ME OVER throughout the course of my ENTIRE life...

    Whatever happens to them happens to them.

  8. #8

    Re: Roe vs Wade, Laws, your opinions.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewJita View Post
    Alright, so I just saw on the news about this... and I can say, that I'm not at all surprised. Not because of any constitutionalist issues or anything like that. But because I figured the dem's would try and drum up a crisis prior to the midterm elections in order to sway votes to their side. #MeToo emerged in late 2017, and carried over with the Kavanaugh Trial in a run up to the elections. In 2020, they triggered the BLM riots to try and force people to vote for Biden. And I had a theory that they would try something similar again in 2022. But since the BLM situation had shallowed, they would go for a Women's Rights issue.

    I could be wrong, it could all be coincidental. But keep in mind that this decision is due to a lawsuit filed against a Texas abortion regulation, and was filed around two years ago. And they chased it all the way to the Supreme Court, fully in the knowledge that this could create a national-scale conflict. I know it's a stretch, but... There is no reason why this should have been chased to the Supreme Court, particularly with Roe vs Wade hanging in the balance. I could be wrong.

    As for me... Abortion used to be my single-issue vote. I always voted democrat for that reason. That wasn't the ONLY reason, but it was foremost in my mind. Now, though, given all I've seen and learned, I really can't care either way. If it's upheld, Fine.. Means less single mothers. If it's struck down, Fine... I will never be pregnant. Perhaps that is a rather indifferent response given the gravity of the situation, but...

    Seriously, guys, THESE WOMEN FUCKED ME OVER throughout the course of my ENTIRE life...

    Whatever happens to them happens to them.
    No offense, but how does this make any sense at all? We can pretty well guess which Justices want to overturn Roe. And I'll venture a guess that none of them are on the Court's liberal wing.

    Plus, why would anyone on the left want to permanently give away such a powerful issue FOR THE MIDTERMS? (A) They would NEVER give up Roe but (B) even if they did it to win an election, it damn sure won't be midterms.

    There are certain voting blocs that are hard to turn out in any election. The Millennials are among them. Just ask Bernie Sanders how hard it is to get my generation out to the polls. Hell, ask him twice. A Twitter tantrum is one thing. But assuming that online crying will have a big impact on Election Day (which is still six months off) is speculative at best.

    As for me, I'm enjoying the salt mine. Abortion is meant to be a backstop to women's existential fear. Namely, that their hypergamy can be fooled and that they might find themselves impregnated by unwanted beta seed. Abortion is meant to assuage that fear.

    Overturning Roe doesn't magically ban abortion nationwide. It simply allows states to ban it if they wish. But that's not enough for women. Abortion must be 50-state accessible to keep their existential fear in check. The women screaming the loudest on Twitter right now mostly live in blue states that would never dream of banning abortion. Because they sense their hegemony is under threat. Hence, the weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth.

    My hat is off to the pro-life movement. They played the long game, they've fought back against some pretty overwhelming odds, they persisted even when (repeatedly) getting abandoned by their own party, they demonstrated in public knowing full well they'd be subject to verbal abuse (and worse) by protesters and after all these decades, THEY FUCKING WON.

    Every leftwing victory has some astroturf element to it. Every single one. But this pro-life victory comes from the grassroots and nowhere else.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Location
    Flyover country's flyover country
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    267
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Roe vs Wade, Laws, your opinions.

    This may be my misunderstanding, but I'm seeing this as a major misrepresentation. Overturning Roe vs Wade doesn't make abortion illegal, it simply makes it an individual state issue, which it should have been in the first place. I don't believe that the constitution gives the power to make that decision to the Federal Government, and we're supposed to live in a country in which the powers not specifically granted to the fed are retained by the states. I don't give a damn about this decision from a women's rights perspective, I give a damn about it over an overreach of the fed's power perspective.

  10. #10
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,677
    Reputation
    15853
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Roe vs Wade, Laws, your opinions.

    The uterus, for all its worth and hassles, has no meaning or way of defining my life or altering it in any way.

    I believe in aborting adults, I've learned it's better to abort the vessel and make no babies. Anything else could be construed as taking human life or even murder.

    Not my pussy, not my baby, no blood on my hands!

    I watched abortion turn into a form child selection services and human butcheries. I'm appalled at this society in every appalling way, I'm dismembered myself by indifferences mandated and dictated by law.

    LTMFB!

    Corruption, like low tide, lowers all boats and smashes their hulls on the rocks.

  11. #11

    Re: Roe vs Wade, Laws, your opinions.

    Human life is one gigantic prostitution ring. Outside of basic needs, sex is the foundation of all economic activity. This is why women and their state pimps/violence proxy want you enslaved through marriage, aka women's and the state's virtual panopticon. It is all one huge, carefully crafted, extraordinarily elaborate long con, with men serving as women's and their state pimp's disposable financial slaves and disposable human sacrifices in war. Women and their state pimps are the truly privileged. Marriage is the tool though which men are enslaved by women and their state pimps/violence proxy.

    Women and their state pimps are the true oppressors. Women and their state pimps use the child as the basis of their enslavement of men. The last thing the state wants is men spending their disposable income on themselves. Marriage is used as a legal trap to funnel men's disposable income to women and their state pimps/violence proxy.

    Women and their state pimps/violence proxy don't want men finding out about MGTOW. Why would they? MGTOW ruins their business model, hence the banning and censoring of MGTOW.

    It's all so simple. The amount of effort expended by women and their state pimps/violence proxy to keep men highly ignorant, easily exploitable and fully disposable is profoundly stunning.

    Roe V Wade is good for men, too. Baby trapping is averted through abortion. The right is not your friend. The right wants you just as fully enslaved as the left. A Roe V Wade loss would be a disaster for men. FEMINISM IS GOOD FOR MEN, TOO.

    Roe V Wade is men's panacea. MGTOW should be pro Roe V Wade.

    Gynocentrism + Chivalry + Courtly Love = Male Disposability

    MGTOW & The Red Pill Save

    Until they completely destroy your life, ignorance and self-delusion are sheer bliss.
    Sex is the bait. Marriage is the trap. Divorce rape is the goal.

  12. #12
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,677
    Reputation
    15853
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Roe vs Wade, Laws, your opinions.

    Quote Originally Posted by MannSplainer View Post
    Human life is one gigantic prostitution ring. Outside of basic needs, sex is the foundation of all economic activity. This is why women and their state pimps/violence proxy want you enslaved through marriage, aka women's and the state's virtual panopticon. It is all one huge, carefully crafted, extraordinarily elaborate long con, with men serving as women's and their state pimp's disposable financial slaves and disposable human sacrifices in war. Women and their state pimps are the truly privileged. Marriage is the tool though which men are enslaved by women and their state pimps/violence proxy.

    Women and their state pimps are the true oppressors. Women and their state pimps use the child as the basis of their enslavement of men. The last thing the state wants is men spending their disposable income on themselves. Marriage is used as a legal trap to funnel men's disposable income to women and their state pimps/violence proxy.

    Women and their state pimps/violence proxy don't want men finding out about MGTOW. Why would they? MGTOW ruins their business model, hence the banning and censoring of MGTOW.

    It's all so simple. The amount of effort expended by women and their state pimps/violence proxy to keep men highly ignorant, easily exploitable and fully disposable is profoundly stunning.

    Roe V Wade is good for men, too. Baby trapping is averted through abortion. The right is not your friend. The right wants you just as fully enslaved as the left. A Roe V Wade loss would be a disaster for men. FEMINISM IS GOOD FOR MEN, TOO.

    Roe V Wade is men's panacea. MGTOW should be pro Roe V Wade.

    Gynocentrism + Chivalry + Courtly Love = Male Disposability

    MGTOW & The Red Pill Save

    Until they completely destroy your life, ignorance and self-delusion are sheer bliss.
    Where are men's abortion rights? Where's our say in the matter? Fuck them, strip them of all rights and privileges not shared by men! Lets have some REAL equality, not the dictated sort!
    Corruption, like low tide, lowers all boats and smashes their hulls on the rocks.

  13. #13

    Re: Roe vs Wade, Laws, your opinions.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Where are men's abortion rights? Where's our say in the matter? Fuck them, strip them of all rights and privileges not shared by men! Lets have some REAL equality, not the dictated sort!
    I agree as far as men having the same rights as women; however, for centuries, women have used children to financially and physically enslave men, with the state acting as women's big stick, enforcer and violence proxy. Overturning Roe V Wade would be a gigantic loss for MGTOW. Baby trapping has destroyed the lives of countless millions of men.

    Baby trapping is used to legally deny men free will and choice. Baby trapping is the gateway to the enslavement of men by women and their state pimps. If women don't want babies, let them abort. If women don't want to get pregnant, they shouldn't be having sex. THEIR BODY, THEIR CHOICE, THEIR RESPONSIBILITY.

    It would be a giant blunder for men to overturn Roe V Wade.
    Sex is the bait. Marriage is the trap. Divorce rape is the goal.

  14. #14

    Re: Roe vs Wade, Laws, your opinions.

    Quote Originally Posted by MannSplainer View Post
    I agree as far as men having the same rights as women; however, for centuries, women have used children to financially and physically enslave men, with the state acting as women's big stick, enforcer and violence proxy. Overturning Roe V Wade would be a gigantic loss for MGTOW. Baby trapping has destroyed the lives of countless millions of men.

    Baby trapping is used to legally deny men free will and choice. Baby trapping is the gateway to the enslavement of men by women and their state pimps. If women don't want babies, let them abort. If women don't want to get pregnant, they shouldn't be having sex. THEIR BODY, THEIR CHOICE, THEIR RESPONSIBILITY.

    It would be a giant blunder for men to overturn Roe V Wade.
    I think this is a bit premature. Fact is, we don't know for sure what the ultimate effects of this will be.

    What we do now is that Roe has been a crucial pillar to feminism since the early days. Hell, second wave feminism could scarcely have come into being without Roe.

    There WILL be an effect on women as a result of this ruling. That much is clear. Feminism has been dealt a very powerful blow.

    Let's see how this plays out, eh?

  15. #15

    Re: Roe vs Wade, Laws, your opinions.

    Quote Originally Posted by OwenWentFullMGTOW View Post
    I think this is a bit premature. Fact is, we don't know for sure what the ultimate effects of this will be.

    What we do now is that Roe has been a crucial pillar to feminism since the early days. Hell, second wave feminism could scarcely have come into being without Roe.

    There WILL be an effect on women as a result of this ruling. That much is clear. Feminism has been dealt a very powerful blow.

    Let's see how this plays out, eh?
    I think overturning Roe V Wade would backfire greatly on men. I don't think women should be restricted in their actions and should be held completely accountable for the same. Taking away their abortion rights further infantilizes women and also greatly furthers their victim narrative.

    Fucking white knight tradcon pieces of schitt are going to fuck us over yet again.

    I also have come to believe that feminism unwittingly backfired on women, freeing untold millions of men from marriage enslavement.

    Do not interrupt your enemy while they're fucking themselves. Let the feminists fuck themselves.

    A return to 1950 would be the worst possible outcome for men.
    Last edited by MannSplainer; May 3, 2022 at 1:26 PM.
    Sex is the bait. Marriage is the trap. Divorce rape is the goal.

  16. #16

    Re: Roe vs Wade, Laws, your opinions.

    In my opinion the whole debate about abortion shouldn't even be in the courtroom nor in the political rooms. It should be held in the phycisian's office. Why? I see this from a medical POV. First the term "abortion" is wrongly used. It comes from the Latin word "abortus." Which means: termination of a pregnancy. What the MM means with abortion is "abortus provocatus." Which means: abortus by human intervention. Be it sticking needles into the V, voodoo herbs or surgical removal of a fetus. Heck: even the morning after pill could be considered an abortus provocatus. Anyway: I'll use the term abortion as it is being used by the MM
    I have categorized abortion into 3 "categories."
    1 medical emergency. A mis-gestation which will mean the mother will die if the pregnancy is carried on. In this case phycisians always chose for the mother. Because the fetus won't survive anyway. A.k.a. "live to fight another day." I think that's a no brainer
    2 A mother being in a very unfavorable social situation to raise a kid. A.k.a. 90% of mostly western women. In that case the phycisian must make a choice. Blunty put: let her carry an unwanted crotchgoblin and produce another simp slave/ cc rider or save society/ the mother that burden? Already a more slippery slope in the debate
    3 "Inconvenient and unplanned pregnancy." In this case a stable social situation but the mother decided to screw the gardener and got knocked up. In this case I would refuse an abortion in the role of her physician.

    And I now realize there might be a "4th category." Severely misshapen/ birth defected children. That might be an indication for an abortion as well. But also here is a very slippery slope: what is "severe?" For some people being color blind could be counted as "severe" and for others that could count as "peanuts."

    But with my "categories" I actually fail to see what role politics/ legal systems should play in this. As a matter of fact: I think the profession of physician has been over legalized already. That's one of the main reasons medicine has become completely defensive: squandering trillions on unnecessary examinations because "muh legal claims." Don't get me wrong: there should be legal oversight but not on this level. F.e. I would never even consider working as a physician in an Anglo saxon country. having to face endless lawsuits because patients aren't happy with a diagnose? F that.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,439
    Reputation
    6948
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Roe vs Wade, Laws, your opinions.

    The leak and the resulting protests leave a stench in my nose. The whole deal sounds suspiciously pre-planned, too orchestrated. I heard on Newsmax this A.M. that the FBI are on it. That adds another truckload of question marks to the soup.

    As the Rajah of Canarsie said, "We shall see what we shall see."

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,439
    Reputation
    6948
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Roe vs Wade, Laws, your opinions.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedPilledSimp View Post
    [...]And I now realize there might be a "4th category." Severely misshapen/ birth defected children. That might be an indication for an abortion as well. But also here is a very slippery slope: what is "severe?" For some people being color blind could be counted as "severe" and for others that could count as "peanuts."
    I think this is a good (and terribly tragic) example: Look up "The Whittakers" on Youtube, or just click this link: https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...the+whittakers

  19. #19

    Re: Roe vs Wade, Laws, your opinions.

    Quote Originally Posted by MannSplainer View Post
    A return to 1950 would be the worst possible outcome for men.
    Not sure how literally to take you on this. In the main, marriages in the Fifties were stable. Divorce was pretty rare. Plus, most men had, y'know, OTHER options on the table to keep order in their homes. By and large, the American family unit was very stable circa 1950. Probably the most powerful single institution in the entire country.

    All in all, it was a pretty good deal.

    If you're opposed to marriage full-stop, then I can see why you would say that. But my opposition is only marriage in practice in the modern world. I'm not actually opposed to marriage in principle.
    Last edited by OwenWentFullMGTOW; May 3, 2022 at 4:11 PM.

  20. #20

    Re: Roe vs Wade, Laws, your opinions.

    Quote Originally Posted by OwenWentFullMGTOW View Post
    Not sure how literally to take you on this. In the main, marriages in the Fifties were stable. Divorce was pretty rare. Plus, most men had, y'know, OTHER options on the table to keep order in their homes. By and large, the American family unit was very stable circa 1950. Probably the most powerful single institution in the entire country.

    All in all, it was a pretty good deal.

    If you're opposed to marriage full-stop, then I can why you would say that. But my opposition is only marriage in practice in the modern world. I'm not actually opposed to marriage in principle.
    After I read the historical jurisprudence on marriage, the motivation of which emanated from the near life destruction I experienced at the hands of the female-friendly, man hating court system, which in large part was built by tradcons, I became utterly and eternally opposed to marriage. Marriage is how women and the state pimp trap men, period. Marriage is falsely promoted as a panacea, when in truth it's very often used by women and the state to exploit and dispose of men.

    Have you ever wondered why, with all of the statistics published, that no one tracks the forced wealth transfer from men to women through divorce? Have you never wondered why this was? It's not published because it would turn men off to marriage, something tradcons swear is a panacea for men. Why? Because they are liars. Both the left and the right promote marriage. Why, because marriage is the most effective way to entrap, enslave and exploit men on women's and the state pimp's behalf. Male-only draft. Men last in the life boats. That's 100% tradcon promoted male disposablility. I'm not stupid, at least not anymore.

    I think men, if they can rid themselves of tradcon brainwashing, which is at it's core white knight social grooming/conditioning, have it way better than men of the 1950s. Tradcons are the ones that came up with lifetime alimony. Tradcons think it's ok to let women and the state enslave men and are the ones that made divorce so punishing on men. Tradcons lied to me, so they are forever my greatest enemy.

    Tradcons are a part of the problem, not part of the solution. When I vote conservative, I hold my nose because I'm voting for conservatives strategically, not because I like them. I only vote conservative because they sometimes help balance power in my favor. I'd switch to democrats in a heartbeat if I needed to. I have zero loyalty to either party. Both are consummate liars and deceivers. Both parties are clearly anti-male. Both parties are my enemy. The US government isn't looking out for the common man. They're looking out for those that give them the highest political donations - aka the 1%. The government especially hates white, cisgendered, heterosexual Christian males. I'm this "" close to switching to voting democrat.

    I've evolved. I'm pro feminist now because I very much enjoy feminists destroying women's lives. Tradcons are men stupid enough to stop them. Feminism liberated men and enslaved women - and for this I'm very grateful to feminists.

    I'm MGTOW. Tradcons are an existential threat to my peaceful existence. Trandcons would just love to see me enslaved and exploited by women.
    Sex is the bait. Marriage is the trap. Divorce rape is the goal.


Similar Threads

  1. Work Opinions Requested
    By Jackoff in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: December 15, 2021, 10:28 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 11, 2018, 1:05 AM
  3. Post Your Unpopular Opinions
    By jagrmeister in forum Lounge
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: February 7, 2015, 1:53 AM
  4. Opinions on Common Law Couples?
    By VLazarusC in forum Philosophize
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: August 12, 2014, 7:26 AM
  5. Men vs Women Opinions on the other shaving.
    By William Noy in forum Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: June 26, 2014, 3:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •