Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1

    rent a girlfriend in Japan

    Japan and the United States are very different countries, but one thing that is similar is a workaholic culture. The dating and marriage system also sucks for men in both countries. The market will respond to needs created by this dysfunction. One response is the possibility of renting a girlfriend in Japan. Here's a video.

    https://youtu.be/dLBNO33bMX0

    Also, in both countries is possible to use a cuddling service.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    263
    Reputation
    290
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: rent a girlfriend in Japan

    “Cuddling Service.” SMH. Good that I fucking left America at the time I did.

    I used to LAUGH at “Hand Job Services” AKA “Happy Ending.” Now this.

    Where the fuck are we headed?

  3. #3
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,852
    Reputation
    18671
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: rent a girlfriend in Japan

    Cuddling services are no different than my adolescent episodes of rejection with a full hardon erection!

    I rather toss yard darts straight up while keeping my eyes focused on the ground! If they don't eat the meat, I can't squirt any pudding.

  4. #4

    Re: rent a girlfriend in Japan

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Cuddling services are no different than my adolescent episodes of rejection with a full hardon erection!

    I rather toss yard darts straight up while keeping my eyes focused on the ground! If they don't eat the meat, I can't squirt any pudding.
    But do you agree services like this exist for a reason? That reason is our dysfunctional dating and marriage system. If there were no demand, these services could not survive.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    3,143
    Reputation
    5315
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: rent a girlfriend in Japan

    Prostitution without the sex.

    Why?

  6. #6

    Re: rent a girlfriend in Japan

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Prostitution without the sex.

    Why?
    Cheaper? And maybe someone doesn't want to buy the sex part. Maybe a dude is impotent and so might as well just buy cuddling. It used to be that almost everyone got married. Nowadays most men are either not married or stuck in a marriage that's so shitty you might want to buy a cuddling or an escort service.

    My point is these services are emerging thanks to a totally trashed system. Other things that exist now are virtual girlfriends where you can use a VR headset and fuck a fleshlight, and it's a lot like the real thing.

    We'll keep seeing more bizarre goods and services as long as the system is broken, which means probably for most of our entire lives.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Chris007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    553
    Reputation
    1690
    Type
    Worry free

    Re: rent a girlfriend in Japan

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    One response is the possibility of renting a girlfriend in Japan.
    True clarity comes when you fully understand that every man in every relationship throughout all recorded time has always been renting his girlfriend.
    Women are, and will always be, for rent. They will stay as long as you pay rent.
    Last edited by Chris007; September 7, 2022 at 4:29 PM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    825
    Reputation
    1643
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: rent a girlfriend in Japan

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    But do you agree services like this exist for a reason? That reason is our dysfunctional dating and marriage system. If there were no demand, these services could not survive.
    I agree. I think some of the men using the services will see there is a problem also. Hopefully in time they will ask the right questions and seek answers leading themselves to TRP knowledge.

    The Pandra's box of feminism will not change..... The smoke has escaped...

  9. #9
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,852
    Reputation
    18671
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: rent a girlfriend in Japan

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    But do you agree services like this exist for a reason? That reason is our dysfunctional dating and marriage system. If there were no demand, these services could not survive.
    I believe everything's so far out of whack you're better off wanting nothing than face the depravity of wanting something only to have it vanish in a flash!

    The proverbial horse is under the cart and the carrot on a stick is shoved up its ass! Having no need of females, directly or indirectly, is the place I like to be, it's my comfort zone.

  10. #10
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,805
    Reputation
    7025
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: rent a girlfriend in Japan

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    Japan and the United States are very different countries, but one thing that is similar is a workaholic culture. The dating and marriage system also sucks for men in both countries. The market will respond to needs created by this dysfunction. One response is the possibility of renting a girlfriend in Japan. Here's a video.

    https://youtu.be/dLBNO33bMX0

    Also, in both countries is possible to use a cuddling service.
    Prostitution by a different name. All girlfriends are rented. Today she is riding you but tomorrow she might be riding someone else. It's why I laugh when I hear guys get all lovey dovey and say "Oh she's my girl. Oh she's the one". She is not yours. It's just your turn.
    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,465
    Reputation
    3373
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: rent a girlfriend in Japan

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    But do you agree services like this exist for a reason? That reason is our dysfunctional dating and marriage system. If there were no demand, these services could not survive.
    Whether it's brothels, strip clubs, webcam sites or now girlfriend/cuddling services what strikes me is that society has shut men out and made women so hostile that the only way the two genders can interact physically is via paid contracts and services.

    Call me Blue pill here if you wish but it is cold as fuck.

  12. #12
    Member Skywarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    142
    Reputation
    482
    Type
    Decepticon

    Re: rent a girlfriend in Japan

    Renting a girlfriend in this example seems like the worst of all worlds. If you can't 'close the deal' it seems like it is of minimal value. I wonder if nagging is included or that's part of a premium package. Maybe it would be worth it for some guys to crush a pretty girl with multiple Dutch ovens.

  13. #13
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,852
    Reputation
    18671
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: rent a girlfriend in Japan

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
    Whether it's brothels, strip clubs, webcam sites or now girlfriend/cuddling services what strikes me is that society has shut men out and made women so hostile that the only way the two genders can interact physically is via paid contracts and services.

    Call me Blue pill here if you wish but it is cold as fuck.
    Knowing and having a cold heart can be spiritually enlightening and nothing's blue pilled about that!

    I should know, I drink liquid nitrogen and shit dry ice!

    I've tried to reach absolute zero, but the ambient niceness of men in general stopped that, I think it'll take a 100% female environment for a year to achieve it!

    And here I am at the MGTOW campfire enjoying the only warmth mass media and big-tech wants to snuff out.

  14. #14

    Re: rent a girlfriend in Japan

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderLuster View Post
    “Cuddling Service.” SMH. Good that I fucking left America at the time I did.

    I used to LAUGH at “Hand Job Services” AKA “Happy Ending.” Now this.

    Where the fuck are we headed?
    I thought the cuddling service was for women clients?
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    253
    Reputation
    574
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: rent a girlfriend in Japan

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
    Whether it's brothels, strip clubs, webcam sites or now girlfriend/cuddling services what strikes me is that society has shut men out and made women so hostile that the only way the two genders can interact physically is via paid contracts and services.

    Call me Blue pill here if you wish but it is cold as fuck.
    It is cold as fuck but unfortunately human mate selection is primarily transactional in nature. Trafing resources for sex via gf/wife or cuddles/ hookers.

    The difference in society is how much the women have to actually put out to get the resources. Just like anything for profit business the less that have to get the profits the less they are gonna do.

    This is why in US and japan, cuddle services exist because they can get the money without actually having sex(shit they don't even have to do that, they sell pics of their feet and still get money)

    In more dire situations like the 3rd world they can't afford to not fuck for resources and thus the high birth rate.

    Sadly love never existed

  16. #16

    Re: rent a girlfriend in Japan

    Quote Originally Posted by sam luis obispo View Post
    I thought the cuddling service was for women clients?
    The service has both male and female clients, both straight and gay. I know a professional cuddler. She said that 90% of her clients are married men, and then the remaining 10 percent are single men and gay women.

    That opened my eyes. If you're married, your wife might not just refuse sex. She might offer no touch at all. If all the wife does is sponge off you, and you don't get sex, or even just cuddling, from the deal, what's the point in even being married?
    Last edited by TigPlaze; September 7, 2022 at 7:45 PM.

  17. #17

    Re: rent a girlfriend in Japan

    Quote Originally Posted by FangBlade View Post
    It is cold as fuck but unfortunately human mate selection is primarily transactional in nature. Trafing resources for sex via gf/wife or cuddles/ hookers.

    The difference in society is how much the women have to actually put out to get the resources. Just like anything for profit business the less that have to get the profits the less they are gonna do.

    This is why in US and japan, cuddle services exist because they can get the money without actually having sex(shit they don't even have to do that, they sell pics of their feet and still get money)

    In more dire situations like the 3rd world they can't afford to not fuck for resources and thus the high birth rate.

    Sadly love never existed
    So true. At least renting a fuck or renting a cuddle is an honest transaction.

    Marriage is just renting a fuck at a much higher price with extra steps involved, while allowing the woman to break the contract at any point, but still force you to pay. It's easy to see which is the better deal.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    825
    Reputation
    1643
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: rent a girlfriend in Japan

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Prostitution without the sex.

    Why?
    I don't know.... But it's called marriage, and some brain-dead guys still do it!!!

  19. #19
    Junior Member pirate88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Location
    England
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    92
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: rent a girlfriend in Japan

    I tried to watch that video but the guy was way too cringe for me to watch

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    3,143
    Reputation
    5315
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: rent a girlfriend in Japan

    Quote Originally Posted by FangBlade View Post
    In more dire situations like the 3rd world they can't afford to not fuck for resources and thus the high birth rate.
    And high STI rate.

    Quote Originally Posted by FangBlade View Post
    Sadly love never existed
    Oh love exists, as a temporary mental abhorration that some just can't seem to get enough of. The high can last quite a long time, but man the downer is soul destroying.

    Chasing the dragon never ends well.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: June 3, 2022, 6:47 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: June 23, 2019, 5:27 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: May 15, 2019, 4:02 PM
  4. Rent a male - Japan
    By Neo in forum The MGTOW Video Vault
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: January 19, 2016, 12:10 AM
  5. Rent or buy
    By Silvestroyer in forum Lounge
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: December 4, 2014, 8:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •