Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 62
  1. #1
    Senior Member Manfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    431
    Reputation
    3455
    Type
    Ghost

    THE greatest red pill video ever

    https://www.bitchute.com/video/I8W1BlmG4g4A/

    What I imagined to be a political video ended up being a world defining philosophical exposť filled with red pills.

    It is long, but I highly recommend.

    To me the main point of interest is this sentence: "You cannot exploit someone without despising him". Because despising serves as a moral justification for the exploitation.

    And here is the paradox of relationships. If one takes advantage of the other, he will end up despising him. That works both ways, as some (few) women try everything to please their husbands and their husbands simply dont care or end up leaving them. I ask myself, is one man's idea of paradise always another man's experience of hell?

    I had one man telling me his story and speaking about "bovine devotion" from his ex-wife, being much more happy with the frisky nature of his later girlfriend... At the time...

    And we all know the more regular situation of men doing every thing possible for their family without appreciation and ultimately being abandoned and destroyed.

    We are essentially biological creatures. Intellect does not trump biology, many times it is used only to justify the biological urges.

    In this sense relationships in our modern world are doomed. It is the biological imperative of men to reproduce (seek sex) and raise kids (provide). The biological imperative of women is to acquire resources for their offspring.

    In a primitive world men have power and are generally the sole source of resources. Women have to cling to a man and give him kids and whatever else they could in return, because without him they would not survive neither have resources.

    But in modern world women not only survive, but have the only real power (the state) providing for them by taking from men. Men have nothing to gain and everything to lose in this game.

    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    SEA
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    222
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: THE greatest red pill video ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred View Post
    I had one man telling me his story and speaking about "bovine devotion" from his ex-wife, being much more happy with the frisky nature of his later girlfriend...
    I'm betting 'bovine devotion' didn't include enthusiastic and adventurous sex.
    In the end it's the sex we want, whenever we want, however we want .................
    But most devoted women are never prepared to offer that as part of the deal, and so we wander off looking for Miss frisky.

    I get tired of the men telling me how happy their marriage is and always ask ......
    1) How often does she fuck you?
    2) How often would you like her to fuck you?
    3) If she loves you, why doesn't she fuck you as often as you want?

    If she loved you, she'd want to make you happy, having sex makes you happy, it doesn't cost her anything, it doesn't take much of her time or energy, so by not doing it whenever you want she is demonstrating she clearly doesn't love you.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    1107
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: THE greatest red pill video ever

    Great video!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Manfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    431
    Reputation
    3455
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: THE greatest red pill video ever

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWalton View Post
    I'm betting 'bovine devotion' didn't include enthusiastic and adventurous sex.
    In the end it's the sex we want, whenever we want, however we want .................
    [...]
    If she loved you, she'd want to make you happy, having sex makes you happy, it doesn't cost her anything, it doesn't take much of her time or energy, so by not doing it whenever you want she is demonstrating she clearly doesn't love you.
    You said what I would reply back to you. The "accusation" that man only want sex (that is actually the same as claiming people "only want to eat"), does not take into account the psychological motivation for sex. There is an obvious physical instinct, but inherently men see sex as an emotional connection.

    The most hypocritical position regarding men and women is considering men to be physical and women to be emotional. Actually men are the ones looking for emotional connection in sex, while women "need to have emotional connection to have sex" that translates to sex does nothing for them emotionally.
    Women are the physical creatures regarding sex, while men get the reputation.

    Yes, many guys will fuck anything with two legs, and even with minus one. But these are either outliers, consequence of sexual starvation or simply the result of social pressure and conforming to social expectations.

    Why do man avoid (or should avoid) having meaningful relationships with "experienced" women? Instinctively men know to avoid it. Why?

    First there are the obvious genetic problems, men can never know if their kids are theirs. They are somewhat more confidant with a women that didn't had prior experience.

    Second, women's ability to bound decreases with their number of partners. Like having second-hand dogs.

    But I think the most important reason is that men know "experienced" women have proven to not be reliable and are also more experienced in manipulating men.
    Would you buy a used car that the owner is selling because it failed him?
    Would you rather buy a car from an "experienced" salesmen or from a rookie?

  5. #5
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    9735
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: THE greatest red pill video ever

    men see sex as an emotional connection
    I see sex as a physical connection to a world of living hell! That's not my opinion, that's my actuality and reality! Break the connection and it's get out of hell!

    Emotions? Those were utterly destroyed simply by showing them, it's a new paradigm and I didn't make up the rules, and nobody informed me of them, I had to learn them on my own, bag-over-the-head punch-in-the-face!
    01/20/2021 Hell on Earth Day 1.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    SEA
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    222
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: THE greatest red pill video ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred View Post
    First there are the obvious genetic problems, men can never know if their kids are theirs. They are somewhat more confidant with a women that didn't had prior experience.

    Second, women's ability to bound decreases with their number of partners. Like having second-hand dogs.

    But I think the most important reason is that men know "experienced" women have proven to not be reliable and are also more experienced in manipulating men.
    Would you buy a used car that the owner is selling because it failed him?
    Would you rather buy a car from an "experienced" salesmen or from a rookie?
    I disagree with several of your points.
    1) Every woman will fail you, it doesn't matter how many partners she previously had, a virgin is just as bad a risk as a whore.
    The idea of bonding with a woman is dead and buried, she won't, thinking she might is a symptom of your hope triumphing over every man's experience.
    Having previously married a Christian virgin from a good family, then marrying a whore from a criminal family I can definitely pronounce they were equally unfaithful and untrustworthy, but the whore was way more fun for the duration, never refused sex and cost a lot less on exit.

    2) DNA tests are very reliable, you can easily confirm your paternity.
    Not DNA testing your children is just foolish. (the virgin will object to the test, the whore will expect it)

    3) I've never had a problem buying secondhand vehicles, only the price ever concerned me.
    Personal sellers are cheaper than dealers, and all the little faults you get with new cars will have already been sorted out with the secondhand.
    Not to mention, you buy new sight unseen, while secondhand you get to test drive them.
    Last edited by MrWalton; December 17, 2020 at 12:28 AM.

  7. #7

    Re: THE greatest red pill video ever

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWalton View Post
    1) How often does she fuck you?
    2) How often would you like her to fuck you?
    3) If she loves you, why doesn't she fuck you as often as you want?
    More like:
    1) How much time and money do you spend on her? (probably a jaw dropping sum)
    2) What does she contribute to the relationship other than sex? (probably little if anything)
    3) How often do you want sex, and how often does she give it? (probably giving less than what is desired)

    It's basic gratitude. If a woman paid all of your bills and wanted sex every day, would you feel like complete scum for not giving it to her? What about doing whatever needs to be done around the house to make her life easier so she can provide for you?

    Working broads are even worse. They spend all of their money and still spend all of your money. They are too busy to do any house work because of their job making 1/3 of what you make. But they have enough financial security to go have an affair with any Chad that comes along, just in case you will not take her back after it's over.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    1107
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: THE greatest red pill video ever

    Whoa, I looked up the guys name from the video. He been labelled EVERYTHING negative by society. They want to silence this guy

  9. #9
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,564
    Reputation
    11039
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: THE greatest red pill video ever

    I would say that both Manfred and Mr. Walton are right. I was about to get married to a virgin from Saudi, she was from a "respectable" family; doctors, engineer types and she wanted a "faithful" relationship.

    I found out years later she was fucking my tall Norwegian buddy who is a masseuse.

    I had a relationship with a single mother; she always sucked my dick and even offered me threesomes. Sexually, I could get anything I desired. And she was honest, and quite admirable in some aspects.

    Mr. Walton is right in the sense that hope is simply a man's way of short-circuiting one's own anxiety; namely that women do not love men.



    They simply do not.

    Love, at least Romantic Love is a concept which began in the middle ages in Europe with the troubadours. Men wrote poetry and songs to seduce women; who were the object of their love.

    I would disagree that men do not look for an emotional connection in sex. Men, on the whole are way more excited by sex which is emotional and where there is a human connection. In the instances which men only want sex and nothing more; they are vilified for it and their desires aren't validated because "men just want sex".

    Women use sex transactionally, to achieve some aim, economic, even political. A man is not usually socially aware or intelligent enough to use his sexuality in this way.

    If you want to satisfy your sexual desires, you "just want sex"; unless you're in the top 3% in looks. Otherwise, it is average relationship, with children and family life, and the occasional boring sex - which is very risky and even if it works out will lead to a mediocre life.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Manfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    431
    Reputation
    3455
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: THE greatest red pill video ever

    Thanks Opaque for your story. It is true that men look first for someone they can trust... Theoretically...
    While they are subconsciously aware (evolutionary wisdom?) that women controll them. Thus the cannot trust entirely "experienced" women.

    Was like that for you?


    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Mr. Walton is right in the sense that hope is simply a man's way of short-circuiting one's own anxiety; namely that women do not love men.

    They simply do not.
    True. That is the great lesson to be learned.

    It is amazing how earth-shattering this lesson is. Why? Is it the revelation that we are truly alone?
    Or is it simply that you have been provided with a false world view? And now you have nothing to replace it?

    Maybe it is the lack of purpose. It can kill you.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    1107
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: THE greatest red pill video ever

    On the topic of Love
    Been married 3 times, and before being red pilled, I would say I loved all three. Since, I realized I only loved the one that gave me children. After the kids grew up, she kicked me to the curb, so she certainly didnt love me. The other two, we were just good matches for 4 and 5 years.

  12. #12
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    9735
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: THE greatest red pill video ever

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankS View Post
    On the topic of Love
    Been married 3 times, and before being red pilled, I would say I loved all three. Since, I realized I only loved the one that gave me children. After the kids grew up, she kicked me to the curb, so she certainly didnt love me. The other two, we were just good matches for 4 and 5 years.
    I became more and more disenchanted with love, so I set it on the curb and walked away, no animosity, no hatred, just a wise man in a gender war setting down a live grenade. Since that day the bullets stopped flying and the grenades stopped exploding and it was smooth peaceful sailing day after day, in a string days, that to this day, haven't ended.

    Disenchantment is another word for indifference. Women are made out of TNT! Go hammer one and you'll see!
    01/20/2021 Hell on Earth Day 1.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,564
    Reputation
    11039
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: THE greatest red pill video ever

    It is true that men look first for someone they can trust... Theoretically...
    While they are subconsciously aware (evolutionary wisdom?) that women controll them. Thus the cannot trust entirely "experienced" women.

    Was like that for you?
    Trust is a huge issue for many people. When you talk about Trust, it immediately made me think of how uncomfortable I am around people; especially women. They make you feel unwanted; and they have a way of "broadcasting" this onto other men.

    And since men are so caught up in their intellect, rationalisations and generalisations; which are of course beneficial when say studying a benzene molecule; it is totally useless when dealing with human beings; especially women; especially attractive women.

    A good rule of thumb is asking oneself "how comfortable do I feel with this person?". I grew made to feel very inadequate, by parents and society, which will undoubtedly affect one's ability to trust and make connections.

    Having a manipulative mother doesn't help either; because she made me feel totally powerless as a child; as I was not able to comprehend the level of manipulation being used against me. So this links in with your point about "control".

    The fact of the matter is, that until a man delves deep into his psyche, understands behavioural triggers and subconscious urges, he simply will not be able to liberate himself from female control.

    I can safely say that I have developed such a rich, deep, well aligned life, that even a very attractive woman cannot control me. I don't even have to put effort to press this or that desire, or this or that feeling; I just feel so comfortable and so at peace with myself. And this "peace" is not be mistaken for depression (depression often masquerades as peace), it is a peacefulness that is alive and dynamic (but at the same time not aggressive or impulsive) which is the "medicine" that "shows up" to deal with depression.

    As far as experienced women. Well firstly what does experienced mean? Do we put a number?

    My experience that if a woman has a male child; she quickly begins to understand just how visual men are when it comes to beauty. A certain shape, symmetry, form, lines really attract me, and male children have not been socialised into not grabbing their mothers breasts.

    I am not saying adult men should go out and grab random women's breast - just making a link between how men are unable to "distance" or "disassociate" themselves from an attractive figure.

    This is why many men aren't satisfied with a simple gadget for sex, if they choose so, they want sex dolls to be as "real" as possible. Meanwhile women are perfectly happy with a dildo. No face, no body, no features - just insert and get orgasm - job done.

    And this is why women actually excel. They are very focused and well aimed. When they have sex with someone; it is usually strategic, not solely for the enjoyment. There has to be some other benefit. And this obviously mean that women cannot love, or only experience love in very minor and rare instances.

    The reason is because they think and behave "strategically". Women are the anti-romantics. They think of security, safety, material wealth and predictability.

    Women do not need emotions for sex - if they say they do, again this is a lie in order to convince you that you only want sex for pleasure; and well done on the women because they have succeeded in manipulating human societies for aeons and not only one part of the world, but in all ethnicities and all cultures throughout the ages.

    Love is about going further, caring more than is necessary, committing without conditions, trusting that things will work out if you cooperate and work hard enough. Women cannot do this, they are always calculating, weight up options, looking over the other side for the bigger better deal; and their greed is insatiable. If they "settle", they will be spiteful towards the man in the future.

    Sorry long rant.

    But experienced women who have had one or two men and one or two children are in my experience, good partners. When I say partners I DO NOT mean getting married and "raising" a family. I mean in terms of how much support they offer compared with the average modern cunt on Tinder.

    An experienced women will satisfy you sexually, and will do more to please you; because she has more to prove and because she understand how men think - especially if she has had a boy.

    The sexual experiences are exciting and varied - and the sex is hassle free. You do not need to go through hoops, wine and dine. With experienced women, the sex comes first - and then the emotion, connection, attachment etc. Which is how it should be.

    Men and women should first have sex and then start dating - otherwise you're really putting the cart before the horse.

    With your typical young modern Insta hoe, she will manipulate the hell out of you and all of the sudden you've spent several hundred pounds, dollars, euros and you end up going home wanking. Then you feel ashamed because "you just want sex"; which is again a perfect social ploy which has existed for millennia.

    I may get derided for this, but often the problems we men have stem from the father and how much he terrorises any potential man who wants to simply get laid with his daughter.

    Men are hypocritical too. I have met many men who would threaten to kill a man for simply saying hello to his daughter. And yet his daughter is the same manipulative Insta hoe I've been talking about. She has no good qualities apart from some ass and tits.

    Fathers have played a hugely negative role in the way men and women relate to each other - unfortunately. The middle east is a classic example - men are primitive and violent towards any potential mate to his daughter. This causes huge issues and you get a society of horny young men who have no outlet for their sexual desires.

    It is amazing how earth-shattering this lesson is. Why? Is it the revelation that we are truly alone?
    Or is it simply that you have been provided with a false world view? And now you have nothing to replace it?

    Maybe it is the lack of purpose. It can kill you.
    Earth shattering indeed. The truth is we are alone. If you asked me a thousand years ago in say... middle age Catholic Europe; I would say we certainly aren't alone. People had a sense of belonging, they had a religious world-view which made sense to them and they could use that world view to make sense of unfortunate events. If you asked me in Hellenistic Greek period, I would say no. Men's natural desire to dominate, conquer and have sex with many women was praised and appreciated. Natural appetites were not vilified, they were the mark of manhood.

    The modern notion of romantic love is simply a scam. Actually, it is more than that; love is a form of madness - a socially accepted one. When you think you have feelings of "Love", and you get that fuzzy feeling, that "warmth" is basically a way to either fight off depression or deal with boredom. These so called wise men "sages" LOL were in one sense outcasts who couldn't really provide for anyone and probably couldn't even take care of themselves. Basically, they were losers who try to tell us how to live our lives.

    Then we move to your next question, the anger that we have been provided with a false world-view. This actually comes before this "cosmic loneliness" you speak of. It usually goes Frustration --> Anger (because mother and society manipulated the boy in believing in love) --> feelings of cosmic loneliness and a realisation that we are alone. This is usually accompanied by the usual suspects - depression, elation, self-loathing, anxiety and so on.

    The way out is knowing that you have been cheated, manipulated and yet making a promise to yourself that you will work hard to develop a feeling of comfort; in your identity, as a man, as a modern man, as a smart intelligent, handsome man. As a man who enjoys his hobbies, whether it is fishing or video games.

    Thing is, this takes a HUGE amount of time for men; because they have been so conditioned to thinking they NEED a woman. They really don't have to have a women in their lives - when they think this; it is usually because of the aforementioned psychological states of mind or simply a lack of sex; which pornography offer a very good alternative to.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    SEA
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    222
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: THE greatest red pill video ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    The middle east is a classic example - men are primitive and violent towards any potential mate to his daughter. This causes huge issues and you get a society of horny young men who have no outlet for their sexual desires.
    disagree,
    muslims have it right, women are property first owned by their father then passed on to their husband
    there is no discussion about consent, you are either married and can have sex or single and sex is prohibited
    all their life decisions are made by the man that owns them as they are not competent to make their own
    this is how the world should be
    Last edited by MrWalton; December 17, 2020 at 11:46 PM.

  15. #15
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    9735
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: THE greatest red pill video ever

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWalton View Post
    disagree,
    muslims have it right, women are property first owned by their father then passed on to their husband
    there is no discussion about consent, you are either married and can have sex or single and sex is prohibited
    all their life decisions are made by the man that owns them as they are not competent to make their own
    this is how the world should be
    My goat brothels was lightyears ahead of its time! I thought no way it could fail! Damn sex-bots!
    01/20/2021 Hell on Earth Day 1.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,564
    Reputation
    11039
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: THE greatest red pill video ever

    disagree,
    muslims have it right, women are property first owned by their father then passed on to their husband
    there is no discussion about consent, you are either married and can have sex or single and sex is prohibited
    all their life decisions are made by the man that owns them as they are not competent to make their own
    this is how the world should be
    Men own jack shit in the Middle East. Muslim men are raised to be good little boys by their nannies who are often not from the same culture and don't even speak Arabic. Most of the men I know have bitch tits and overly - attached to their mothers; that is what a lack of sex will do to you. Perpetually a child, perpetually dumb and infantile!

    And please be my guest if YOU think you can "own" women LOL!!

    YOU WILL NEVER ACCOMPLISH THIS. Women have high quality manipulation and can make you act like a slave even if you have "control". I don't care how intelligent - even if you are Einstein; women are FAR superior to men when it comes to relationships and social matters.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  17. #17
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    9735
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: THE greatest red pill video ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    women are FAR superior to men when it comes to relationships and social matters.
    No, no, no, absolutely not, women ruin relationships and all social order, they bring chaos instead of construction, it's why you're here and NOT THERE!

    They suck at command and control, and just about every other thing we take for natural granted.

    I've had women fuck up more business dealings than men, ever! They'll throw a fucking monkey wrench into anything that RUNS GOOD! Look how they treat their cars if you want an example, look how they treat men if you want an example, look how they treat POLITICTS if you want an example.

    Conniving, cheating, and stealing is their TRADE MARK.
    01/20/2021 Hell on Earth Day 1.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    1107
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: THE greatest red pill video ever

    I came to a theory. Women are better at using SOCIAL CAPITAL. For instance, I would never hire a male to be an HR director, women are more suited for that task. Whether they acquire social capital by honest effort or manipulation, women strive for social capital, will destroy relationships for it, and even waste all their financial capital pursuing it. Then the BIG SURPRISE, they hit the wall. Feminism played a cruel trick on them. In centuries past, women had to be ethical and hard working home makers to acquire social capital. However feminism has allowed women to use their manipulative nature to acquire it without all the hard work, and virtues required. So before the work and virtue was rewarded with stable lives and long marriages. Now women just know chaos and destruction, and it gets worse and worse every year. This generation of women, the psyche issues that social media has inflicted on them will be catastrophic

  19. #19
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,677
    Reputation
    9735
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: THE greatest red pill video ever

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankS View Post
    I came to a theory. Women are better at using SOCIAL CAPITAL. For instance, I would never hire a male to be an HR director, women are more suited for that task. Whether they acquire social capital by honest effort or manipulation, women strive for social capital, will destroy relationships for it, and even waste all their financial capital pursuing it. Then the BIG SURPRISE, they hit the wall. Feminism played a cruel trick on them. In centuries past, women had to be ethical and hard working home makers to acquire social capital. However feminism has allowed women to use their manipulative nature to acquire it without all the hard work, and virtues required. So before the work and virtue was rewarded with stable lives and long marriages. Now women just know chaos and destruction, and it gets worse and worse every year. This generation of women, the psyche issues that social media has inflicted on them will be catastrophic
    Will be?
    01/20/2021 Hell on Earth Day 1.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    267
    Reputation
    1107
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: THE greatest red pill video ever

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Will be?
    LOL
    Its bad now, but its going to get 10x worse for women ahead now that they have been exposed and guys are just walking away


Similar Threads

  1. The Greatest Day
    By fog in forum Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: December 1, 2018, 6:00 PM
  2. Tyler Durden: The greatest Bachelor MGTOW
    By ShogunRonin in forum Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: August 8, 2016, 2:54 PM
  3. The Most Red Pill Video I've Seen in a While
    By Matt Foley in forum The MGTOW Video Vault
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: December 20, 2014, 1:37 AM
  4. Greatest Manginas.
    By Freeychromosome in forum Lounge
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: December 4, 2014, 7:09 AM
  5. The greatest trick that modern women ever pulled.....
    By TheIllusiveMan in forum Lounge
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: June 5, 2014, 5:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •