Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Administrator jagrmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,451
    Reputation
    15274
    Type
    Bachelor

    Here is the Rebuttal to when Women say "I don't need to marry you for money, I have my own job"

    Student Loans, Bad Credit (can't buy a home), Medical Bills for children..... The list goes on. They may have gotten by on their own, but for a family- they need more. After they marry their consolation prize, they can stay at home, spend more time with the kids, do some part time consulting later on if they want to. Home and cars are in the husband's name because he bothered to maintain good credit. His income can pay the children's medical bills. He is not just an emotional tampon but a human safety net as well.

    A year ago I was talking with someone and she said "I don't know why men think we need to get married for financial reasons. I have my own job!". Obviously there's much more to the picture than just that. You'll see in the example below, because she has no savings, she actually took money out of his 401k for bills for the kids. (because he bothered to save money in a 401k and she didn't).


    https://www.reddit.com/r/studentloandefaulters/comments/dfpfwi/federal_loans_about_to_default_no_job/


    Federal loans about to default, no job.




    So I’m in a single income family, and I stay home with the kiddos and will for the next 18 or so months. I took my loans out well before getting married, and in my state (NY) spouses are not responsible for their husband/wives loans, especially if they were taken out before marriage.
    So garnishment can’t happen, because I don’t have a paycheck to garnish, and when I go back to work I will likely be contractual, meaning I won’t have taxes taken out of it and I will be taxed at the end of the year for the years income. In the past I simply saved roughly 1/4th of every paycheck to pay my taxes at the end of the year.
    The house is in my husbands name, as are the cars. I do not having a savings account. We have a checking in both our names (and he has a savings account in his name).
    I have applied for a forbearance.
    IBR would actually be difficult for me because they take in account my husbands salary, and 15% of his salary would be too much for us. We are in a lot of debt due to medical issues and his own student loans, plus the mortgage, cars, insurance, health insurance, etc. We are on an extremely tight budget as it is, I don’t even have health insurance because we couldn’t afford it. We recently had to borrow against his 401K to pay my daughters medical bills. Many of our bills will be gone in the next 2-4 years.
    So what’s the worst they can do to me?

    Last edited by jagrmeister; November 15, 2019 at 6:14 PM.

    Some of you may be wondering -- who is this Jagrmeister guy? Have a look at some of my posts from MGTOW Forums--> Jagr Archive (collection of my articles)



    Stuff I do: Box, Surf, Tennis (3.5/4.0), Downhill skiing. I lift 4x a week and have for 10 years.
    Stuff I like: Comedy shows, NBA, Reading Non-Fiction (sociology, philosophy, biographies).
    Random facts: I admire Steve Jobs. Favorite travel spots (Russia, Central America).
    *If you're on Twitter, follow me: MGTOW_Jagr

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    694
    Reputation
    4819
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Here is the Rebuttal to when Women say "I don't need to marry you for money, I have my own job"

    Bad situation all around. The guy probably figured he was safe with the preventive measures he put in place.

    He was not safe.

    No one who marries, let alone has kids, is ever safe.

    Vasectomy time. Better late than never. At least he won't be adding to the noxious pile of crap he now has to deal with on a daily basis.

    I sure hope the young GYOW fence-sitters are watching threads like this. This ain't a game, boys.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,387
    Reputation
    10790
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Here is the Rebuttal to when Women say "I don't need to marry you for money, I have my own job"

    Women want children solely because it gives them an extra weapon come divorce time.
    This is why on all dating profiles, cunts will not clarify whether they do no don't want children.

    They want to keep their options open so when the war starts (divorce court) they can bring out the weapons full attack time.

  4. #4
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,817
    Reputation
    23488
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Here is the Rebuttal to when Women say "I don't need to marry you for money, I have my own job"

    We are in a lot of debt due to medical issues
    I think I've said this before, but if anyone out there is lurking:

    Ever noticed how all those "wellness" things are directed at women? Why is that? Because if you ask a man if he is generally "well", most of the time he'll go "Sure! I Guess. Why?"

    Women are not like that.

    Women always have something physically wrong with 'em. If it's not allergies, it will be migraines. If it's not migraines, it will be joint problems. Or digestive problems. If it's not that, it will be generalised nonspecific pain. And no matter what else might be wrong with them, they will always have one of a trillion possible things wrong with their vagoo.

    A lot of men never discover this until they live with one. Women are frail. Half of them are on psych meds for anxiety. Anxiety! Women are timid.

    The only time a woman is ever in glowing, radiant health, all her hormones and bodily systems working like they are supposed to is when she is pregnant. Humming along like an engine hooked up to its appropriate load. Funny, that.

    The only time a woman is happy and unafraid is when she is in the company of a strong man, or a family of strong men, who she knows love her and will protect her.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Jackal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    1878
    Type
    Loose

    Re: Here is the Rebuttal to when Women say "I don't need to marry you for money, I have my own job"

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wombat View Post
    I think I've said this before, but if anyone out there is lurking:

    Ever noticed how all those "wellness" things are directed at women? Why is that? Because if you ask a man if he is generally "well", most of the time he'll go "Sure! I Guess. Why?"

    Women are not like that.

    Women always have something physically wrong with 'em. If it's not allergies, it will be migraines. If it's not migraines, it will be joint problems. Or digestive problems. If it's not that, it will be generalised nonspecific pain. And no matter what else might be wrong with them, they will always have one of a trillion possible things wrong with their vagoo.

    A lot of men never discover this until they live with one. Women are frail. Half of them are on psych meds for anxiety. Anxiety! Women are timid.

    The only time a woman is ever in glowing, radiant health, all her hormones and bodily systems working like they are supposed to is when she is pregnant. Humming along like an engine hooked up to its appropriate load. Funny, that.

    The only time a woman is happy and unafraid is when she is in the company of a strong man, or a family of strong men, who she knows love her and will protect her.
    Agree on that, I notice the same thing.

    They actually heal before travelling somehow...

  6. #6
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,492
    Reputation
    16460
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Here is the Rebuttal to when Women say "I don't need to marry you for money, I have my own job"

    Women will leverage the frequent doctor visits with their employers to earn workers comp, disability, time off, or even keep a job while they take time off or change the work they were originally assigned.

    Women know how to leverage every trick in the book for maximum gains. Men do work hard, but they should learn to work smarter too. But the line women walk by using these tricks to leverage what they want from their employer/.gov is a fine line because long term it backfires. There is no substitute for hard work, paying down debt and saving long term which is what a lot of men understand.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,387
    Reputation
    10790
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Here is the Rebuttal to when Women say "I don't need to marry you for money, I have my own job"

    Women know how to leverage every trick in the book for maximum gains. Men do work hard, but they should learn to work smarter too.
    Men are the dumbfucks for not looking after their health. Men should be more body-centric. We have lost touch with our bodies and neglected our spirit!

    We can learn a thing or two from women about taking care of ourselves.
    I guess there is something to gain from women.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Jackal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    1878
    Type
    Loose

    Re: Here is the Rebuttal to when Women say "I don't need to marry you for money, I have my own job"

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Men are the dumbfucks for not looking after their health. Men should be more body-centric. We have lost touch with our bodies and neglected our spirit!

    We can learn a thing or two from women about taking care of ourselves.
    I guess there is something to gain from women.
    I believe we dont give much of a fvck after a certain point actually, once we start experiencing health troubles we are usually too old to do anything worth so the gain of prolonging our life doesnt match the hassle to do checks and get cures.

    Also if Im old as fvck and have nothing funny to do, Im surely not gonna drop alchool and meat only to live extra 5 years.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,492
    Reputation
    16460
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Here is the Rebuttal to when Women say "I don't need to marry you for money, I have my own job"

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Men are the dumbfucks for not looking after their health. Men should be more body-centric. We have lost touch with our bodies and neglected our spirit!

    We can learn a thing or two from women about taking care of ourselves.
    I guess there is something to gain from women.
    Self preservation is something we as men have to relearn as adults because we lose it due to how society teaches boys entering adulthood to sacrifice for the greater good.

    I have thought about this for many years and the one area where I will not compromise is when my health is on the line. That is why paying down debt and having fuck you money in the bank is literally a race against the clock. The sooner you position yourself with financial independence as a man the sooner you can protect your time and health. Without fuck you money this society is designed to run over men by cratering their health and spirit while stealing your precious time.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,387
    Reputation
    10790
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Here is the Rebuttal to when Women say "I don't need to marry you for money, I have my own job"

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    Self preservation is something we as men have to relearn as adults because we lose it due to how society teaches boys entering adulthood to sacrifice for the greater good.

    I have thought about this for many years and the one area where I will not compromise is when my health is on the line. That is why paying down debt and having fuck you money in the bank is literally a race against the clock. The sooner you position yourself with financial independence as a man the sooner you can protect your time and health. Without fuck you money this society is designed to run over men by cratering their health and spirit while stealing your precious time.
    Yes, society, more specifically the female caretaker teaches you to 'endure'. AKA pay the bill for a cunt, do the heavy lifting etc.

    Something I am working towards is this fuck you money. I still have a lot of bad habits; but once you kick women out of your life, your walled just becomes thicker.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  11. #11

    Re: Here is the Rebuttal to when Women say "I don't need to marry you for money, I have my own job"

    Women never get married for money... they get divorced for money.

    the next time you hear a woman say she doesn't need a man for his money, ask her if she'd be willing to vote against the community property laws that give her and other women free access to a man's money in divorce court.

    The government already confiscates about half my money every year and spends it disproportionately on things that benefit women over men. Ask her if she'd be willing to give up that money also. There are plenty of women out there who live completely off the government tit. I pay enough taxes every year to fully support several of these women. They aren't going to marry and divorce a man for his money, because they don't have to. The government will, and does confiscate a man's money for them and deliver it right to their mail box...

  12. #12

    Re: Here is the Rebuttal to when Women say "I don't need to marry you for money, I have my own job"

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainPilot View Post
    Women never get married for money... they get divorced for money.

    the next time you hear a woman say she doesn't need a man for his money, ask her if.........
    ....if that includes Uncle Sam. Uncle Sam will make a man she never met pay the taxes that will pay for her Section 8 housing, her food stamps, her affirmative action, etc, etc...
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,387
    Reputation
    10790
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Here is the Rebuttal to when Women say "I don't need to marry you for money, I have my own job"

    the next time you hear a woman say she doesn't need a man for his money, ask her if she'd be willing to vote against the community property laws that give her and other women free access to a man's money in divorce court.
    One thing my cunt mother always said to my father in an argument:

    'I don't need you, the government supports me'

    Basically .gov is the new father figure. And that is why any fight is doomed. Because it doesn't matter how much of an alpha, macho man you are; all it takes is one phone call and your in the cell with wild apes anally raping you while she fucks chads/tyrones in front your children at home.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    621
    Reputation
    3392
    Type
    AWM

    Re: Here is the Rebuttal to when Women say "I don't need to marry you for money, I have my own job"

    Maybe this comment is OT a little. Maybe it should be it's own thread. In any event, let me disabuse any new lurkers out there regarding women that actually do make their own money. I am speaking from experience.

    If you find a woman who actually does make her own money, hypergamy will make your life a living hell. It doesn't even matter if the reason she makes her money is because you put her through school to get that high paying job. Remember, one of their chief ethics is "What have you done for me lately?".

    It took me a while to put this together, but here it is. I know many couples where the man is in some sort of engineering or tech, and the wife has a medical career. It actually seems to be fairly prevalent where I'm at. Their ideal state seems to be one in which they make as much money as the man, but they only have to work half time to do it. For some reason, the medical industry seems to cater to this desire. I think this is largely because it is a largely stateless job. They don't have a project that spans weeks or months. They can go to work and leave work at work when they come home. Next day is all new patients. They can very effectively work half time with no real loss to their employer.

    It's the perfect blend for them. They get to mostly be the stay at home mom with minimal daycare needs. They have a man to do the shit work and double their income. Remember, that dumb goat is working full time to make the same money, so he is always tired and behind on his chores. Most importantly, she knows she doesn't need him. She can authentically kick him to the curb any day she wants, and they both know it. Gentlemen, hypergamy is a bitch. Women do not wield that kind of power with any measure of grace. They will look at the man with an ever growing level of disdain that will eventually grow into a hatred.

    Ironically, this situation has caused a few interesting divorce scenarios with women sometimes ending up paying the man money after divorce. Let me tell you, they hate this and view it as the height of unfairness. They don't seem to understand at all that men have dealt with this unfairness forever.

    This should be a lesson for those of you who think marrying a women who authentically has her own money is a method of preventing divorce rape. It may do that, but in the end your life will still be hell. You will be viewed as useless by her and she will let you know it on a daily basis. No good can come from it. At best, it will be a sexless marriage where you are in continual "do the chores" mode. At worst, she will burn it all down and take the kids anyway.

    MGTOW is the only sensible road for the modern man.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,387
    Reputation
    10790
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Here is the Rebuttal to when Women say "I don't need to marry you for money, I have my own job"

    Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    Maybe this comment is OT a little. Maybe it should be it's own thread. In any event, let me disabuse any new lurkers out there regarding women that actually do make their own money. I am speaking from experience.

    If you find a woman who actually does make her own money, hypergamy will make your life a living hell. It doesn't even matter if the reason she makes her money is because you put her through school to get that high paying job. Remember, one of their chief ethics is "What have you done for me lately?".

    It took me a while to put this together, but here it is. I know many couples where the man is in some sort of engineering or tech, and the wife has a medical career. It actually seems to be fairly prevalent where I'm at. Their ideal state seems to be one in which they make as much money as the man, but they only have to work half time to do it. For some reason, the medical industry seems to cater to this desire. I think this is largely because it is a largely stateless job. They don't have a project that spans weeks or months. They can go to work and leave work at work when they come home. Next day is all new patients. They can very effectively work half time with no real loss to their employer.

    It's the perfect blend for them. They get to mostly be the stay at home mom with minimal daycare needs. They have a man to do the shit work and double their income. Remember, that dumb goat is working full time to make the same money, so he is always tired and behind on his chores. Most importantly, she knows she doesn't need him. She can authentically kick him to the curb any day she wants, and they both know it. Gentlemen, hypergamy is a bitch. Women do not wield that kind of power with any measure of grace. They will look at the man with an ever growing level of disdain that will eventually grow into a hatred.

    Ironically, this situation has caused a few interesting divorce scenarios with women sometimes ending up paying the man money after divorce. Let me tell you, they hate this and view it as the height of unfairness. They don't seem to understand at all that men have dealt with this unfairness forever.

    This should be a lesson for those of you who think marrying a women who authentically has her own money is a method of preventing divorce rape. It may do that, but in the end your life will still be hell. You will be viewed as useless by her and she will let you know it on a daily basis. No good can come from it. At best, it will be a sexless marriage where you are in continual "do the chores" mode. At worst, she will burn it all down and take the kids anyway.

    MGTOW is the only sensible road for the modern man.
    In order to have true equality, it means that equality has to go all the way.

    For example, let's say you were paid exactly the same for the exact same job a cunt had to do. What happens when a delivery of heavy goods arrive at the office? Let's say a table for the meeting room?

    Who is expected and required to bring that table? Who is required to assemble it?

    Let's say you work in some warehouse with a pregnant woman. Will she be expected to do some heavy lifting?

    The answer is a resounding NO. Therefore it is not 100% TRUE equality.

    The only way to true equality is both men and women regardless of societal expectations do the same exact work. And cunts won't allow that.

    This is why I hate hearing how the more equal a society is the more traditional roles people take upon (an argument favoured by the likes of J Peterson).

    This is not the case in Scandinavia! When the bill comes, the man pays! When the heavy lifting is needed, the man does it!


    WE HAVE NEVER HAD TRUE EQUALITY AND UNTIL THEN WE SHALL NOT SPECULATE!
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  16. #16
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    1,975
    Reputation
    8845
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Here is the Rebuttal to when Women say "I don't need to marry you for money, I have my own job"

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    In order to have true equality, it means that equality has to go all the way.

    For example, let's say you were paid exactly the same for the exact same job a cunt had to do. What happens when a delivery of heavy goods arrive at the office? Let's say a table for the meeting room?

    Who is expected and required to bring that table? Who is required to assemble it?

    Let's say you work in some warehouse with a pregnant woman. Will she be expected to do some heavy lifting?

    The answer is a resounding NO. Therefore it is not 100% TRUE equality.

    The only way to true equality is both men and women regardless of societal expectations do the same exact work. And cunts won't allow that.

    This is why I hate hearing how the more equal a society is the more traditional roles people take upon (an argument favoured by the likes of J Peterson).

    This is not the case in Scandinavia! When the bill comes, the man pays! When the heavy lifting is needed, the man does it!


    WE HAVE NEVER HAD TRUE EQUALITY AND UNTIL THEN WE SHALL NOT SPECULATE!
    Equality of any type or grade can only be found in the eyes of the beholder, therefore, grace, forgiveness, and indifference is our only mediator when someone else's definition of equality has been mandated and dictated over us by law, order, and wrongful decree.

    Forgive them.

    Grace them their freedom of direction and choice.

    Abandon them by and through indifference.

    It all spells a slave breaking his chains and on the run from a life of misery that's all he's ever known.

    MGTOW is a natural organic disposition for the modern man that's had nothing but inequality rammed down his throat since birth!

    The male female paradigm was symbiotic and balanced by the undeniable forces of nature dictated by natural law, now through "one sided" so-called "equality" the "relationship" has morphed and mutated into a parasitic relationshit, and with a parasite that injects toxins.

    Snake charmer is not a life with longevity, it's why men on average die sooner than women, but those numbers are changing thanks to the red-pill delivered by MGTOW!

    The female misery index is off the charts while we recover and protect ourselves from the whirlwinds of feminism and gynocentric equality.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: July 21, 2017, 5:26 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: August 8, 2016, 4:41 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: January 30, 2016, 2:56 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 2, 2015, 3:33 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: March 6, 2014, 3:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •