Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    328
    Reputation
    838
    Type
    Ghost

    Thought provoking quote?

    O.K. I was watching this sci-fi thing called Stargate SG1, and while I have little interest in debating the show’s merits (or lack thereof), this line from one of the characters stood out to me.

    I have noticed in T.V. shows a propensity to include famous thought-provoking quotes, but this one seems to be an original.

    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important. Teal’c SG1
    The character was being subjected to brainwashing devices and when asked how he managed to resist it by his rescuers, this was his response.

    After a quick on-line search this was the only reference I could find that elaborated on the point. I should mention that I don’t like the fact that he doesn’t reference the quote directly and seems to have plagiarised the quote by changing it slightly, however it does make for an interesting, if short read.

    Here is the full text:

    To resist the influence of others knowledge of oneself is crucial...

    It is so easy to lose our ideals to another. To have our dream of who and what we aspire to become taken by those that would play on our fears of loss and our sense of vulnerability is the main risk we take when we don't continuously reexamine the integrity of our values and our purpose in life. Doing so is hard work. It requires introspection, it requires that we be willing to challenge what we grew up "knowing", it sometimes requires a journey into the "dark night of the soul" as written about by St. John of the Cross - a place where all is questioned.
    As a people, as a country, and as a society, I worry that today we are on the verge of losing much. America was founded on ideals of freedom, tolerance and equality. In the eyes of the Founding Fathers, no person was beyond the law of the land and no person was to be denied the law of the land. America was settled by people fleeing religious and economic persecution and today those that have a different god - spiritual or secular - are at the very least looked on as untrustworthy and at the very worst persecuted by being denied the due process of the laws of the land. President Franklin D. Roosevelt had it right when he said that "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself". Roosevelt went on later in the same inagural speech of 1933 to say "In the field of world policy I would dedicate this Nation to the policy of the good neighbor—the neighbor who resolutely respects himself and, because he does so, respects the rights of others—the neighbor who respects his obligations and respects the sanctity of his agreements in and with a world of neighbors." With politicians today devising election strategies based on fear that separate us as a people into blue states and red states, conservatives and liberals, it becomes a challenge to respect the whole. It becomes easy to fear the "other side".
    When fear becomes our dominant mood - as an individual and as a people - much is likely to be lost. Fear is not created by the absence of safety. Fear is created in the absence of love. The opposite of love is not hate. It is fear masking as hate. One of the most effective ways to not be influenced by the fear generated by others is to know myself - to know ourselves as a people - in such a deep and intimate way that I recognize one of the core truths taught by all of the great religions and philosophies of the world - we are all connected and that to harm another is to harm myself.
    And here is the link if you’re interested:

    https://idealsinmotion.typepad.com/i...ist_the_i.html


    During my red-pill rage I did a huge amount of soul searching that brought me to the edge of sanity and this struck a chord with me. I’d be interested in your views.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    All we can do is keep ourselves from all those who don't deserve it. – Dave Matthes

  2. #2
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    262
    Reputation
    796
    Type
    Poltergeist

    Re: Thought provoking quote?

    While I do mostly agree to that, I think thats a bit incomplete. I believe, the more focus should be on the truth. To resist any influence, its important to stick to truth, like a honey bee stings to a threat. If you dont know, a honey bee dies afterwards because removing stinger also removes a part of its abdomen, consequently killing it. If one can accept truth, and nothing but truth, then it becomes extremely difficult influence that person with superficial propaganda, cuz he will dissect it apart to ascertain that all the facts add up, that there are no inconsistencies within what is told to him, and that there is no inconsistency between his observation of the world and the subject matter.

    This is certainly not easy, because a lie can take many forms. I quote a small text from propertarianism about truth :

    You eliminate all falsehoods, and what remains is a truth candidate. You eliminate all falsehoods by attempting to falsify each dimension of actionable reality. And you do so to defend against fictionalisms (lies).


    • Identity (categorical consistency)
    • Logical (internal consistency)
    • Empirical (external correspondence)
    • Operational (existential possibility)
    • Rational (rational choice)
    • Reciprocal (reciprocally rational)
    • Complete (scope, limits, and parsimony)
    • Coherent (across all these tests)
    • Warranty (warranty of having performed these tests).

    If all premises and arguments pass these attempts at falsification one may have a truth candidate. Otherwise one does not.

    This is as certain as the laws of physics, mathematics, and logic.
    It is a bit heavy. You will probably have to search for the meaning of all that. I once read about them, but I keep forgetting which one is which lol.

    Furthermore, the west is now realizing that there are some flaws with the founding principles of American Constitution. Notably the "tolerance" part. You can check this video for details. The short summary is, in any political conflict, the most intolerant wins. That is because the most intolerant punishes all forms of dissent, no matter however minor it is. The tragedy is, the people who are productive, tend to be tolerant, because they are focused on their work/skills and arent interested in petty conflicts. The people who are non-productive (eg: welfare mamas) tend to be intolerant, because thats the only tactical move available to them. The unconditional tolerance/love isnt sustainable and a sure recipe for eventual downfall.
    A clever fighter not only wins, but excels in winning with ease. His victories bring him neither reputation for wisdom, nor credit for courage. He wins his battles by making no mistakes. Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated.

    Sun Tzu in The Art of War
    MGTOW is about making no mistakes against gynocentrism.

  3. #3
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    262
    Reputation
    796
    Type
    Poltergeist

    Re: Thought provoking quote?

    Found it, https://propertarianism.com/2018/03/...by-eli-harman/ .

    On that page, search for "propertarian tests", it briefly describes all those truth tests.
    A clever fighter not only wins, but excels in winning with ease. His victories bring him neither reputation for wisdom, nor credit for courage. He wins his battles by making no mistakes. Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated.

    Sun Tzu in The Art of War
    MGTOW is about making no mistakes against gynocentrism.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    328
    Reputation
    838
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Thought provoking quote?

    Wow, that’s a lot to take in. Thanks for the link. I haven’t read it all yet but I will, I find it very interesting.

    The use of facts can be an excellent tool in dispelling unsound notions but combatting brainwashing is much more difficult than simply pointing out the flaws in another’s logic.

    Also there is so much conflicting information out there it can be almost impossible to ascertain the truth especially in areas of specialised fields. How many times have we been told by supposed experts that eating X is bad for you only for it to be reversed a few years later?

    Anyway, there are more esoteric concepts at play in brainwashing than filling another’s head with misinformation. What about concepts like good and bad (or evil), right and wrong? Since the idea of brainwashing is to change someone’s way of thinking, often to elicit specific behaviour, these are the areas where we are most vulnerable as they often have little to do actual truths.

    Understanding how we think is essential IMO in how we prioritise the information available to us and it is this prioritisation that at least in part defines our concepts of right and wrong, which in turn have a huge impact on our everyday beliefs and actions.

    Not only that, but I believe it to be absolutely necessary in combatting blue-pill doctrine when confronted by it.

    Take the situation where Mr. MGTOW and Mr. Blue-pill get into a debate about the following statement that was ingrained in many of us since childhood:

    “It is wrong for a man to hit a woman.”

    Mr. MGTOW could proffer the true argument that all this does is give the woman free rein to inflict all sorts of damage both physical and psychological on the man who has no way to prevent it.

    Unswayed, Mr. Blue-pill retorts by saying that those types of women should be avoided, after all that’s what MGTOW do isn’t it?

    While Mr. MGTOW could keep the argument going, at this point he should realise that he has failed in his attempt to educate Mr. Blue-pill and may even have strengthened his belief.

    Understanding how we used to think can make this task easier, so let’s come at the same argument from a purely blue-pill direction:

    ‘This is a very sexist remark, surely it’s wrong for anyone to hit another.’

    But this isn’t true as it completely negates the notion of self-defence, so we modify it:

    ‘This is a very sexist remark, surely it’s wrong for anyone to hit another without sufficient provocation, for example self-defence’

    While this statement is quite a strong argument, all it does is open up a whole new debate about what is or isn’t sufficient provocation. However it should be enough to get Mr. Blue-pill to acknowledge the fact that there are indeed times when it is acceptable for a man to hit a woman thereby dispelling the myth of the original statement.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    All we can do is keep ourselves from all those who don't deserve it. – Dave Matthes

  5. #5
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,007
    Reputation
    26399
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Thought provoking quote?

    The opposite of love is not hate. The opposite of love is unfettered indifference.

    The boss man wants you to fear poverty and hunger and work for him on his terms. But he, himself, has overcome that fear and works for no-one but himself. He wants you to be you, but not him. If everyone were him, he'd have nobody willing to trade time for a wage.

    Having been involved in business and been a wage slave myself, I find it to be a rather interesting dichotomy.

    I'll leave you with one of my favorites:

    I was sick of working 40 hours per week for the man... so I started my own business and now I work 100 hours per week FOR ME!

    I've read a fair bit of purple pill and red pill content that says to be a REAL MAN you need to work for yourself and yourself only. A noble concept, but for some of us it's not the ideal path.

    Remember men: Every dollar not wasted on *women* or *status* is a dollar earned.

    A MGTOW making $25/hr can have more than a man making $100K/year if the latter man has a wife or pussy addiction. The best part of MGTOW? We can do great things and still be minimalists.

    We don't need $500 shoes to cement a moment in which we are being awesome.

    And too many times, in the case of women, there *is no awesome*. Just $500 shoes.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  6. #6
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    262
    Reputation
    796
    Type
    Poltergeist

    Re: Thought provoking quote?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Wow, that’s a lot to take in. Thanks for the link. I haven’t read it all yet but I will, I find it very interesting.

    The use of facts can be an excellent tool in dispelling unsound notions but combatting brainwashing is much more difficult than simply pointing out the flaws in another’s logic.

    Also there is so much conflicting information out there it can be almost impossible to ascertain the truth especially in areas of specialised fields. How many times have we been told by supposed experts that eating X is bad for you only for it to be reversed a few years later?

    Anyway, there are more esoteric concepts at play in brainwashing than filling another’s head with misinformation. What about concepts like good and bad (or evil), right and wrong? Since the idea of brainwashing is to change someone’s way of thinking, often to elicit specific behaviour, these are the areas where we are most vulnerable as they often have little to do actual truths.

    Understanding how we think is essential IMO in how we prioritise the information available to us and it is this prioritisation that at least in part defines our concepts of right and wrong, which in turn have a huge impact on our everyday beliefs and actions.

    Not only that, but I believe it to be absolutely necessary in combatting blue-pill doctrine when confronted by it.

    Take the situation where Mr. MGTOW and Mr. Blue-pill get into a debate about the following statement that was ingrained in many of us since childhood:

    “It is wrong for a man to hit a woman.”

    Mr. MGTOW could proffer the true argument that all this does is give the woman free rein to inflict all sorts of damage both physical and psychological on the man who has no way to prevent it.

    Unswayed, Mr. Blue-pill retorts by saying that those types of women should be avoided, after all that’s what MGTOW do isn’t it?

    While Mr. MGTOW could keep the argument going, at this point he should realise that he has failed in his attempt to educate Mr. Blue-pill and may even have strengthened his belief.

    Understanding how we used to think can make this task easier, so let’s come at the same argument from a purely blue-pill direction:

    ‘This is a very sexist remark, surely it’s wrong for anyone to hit another.’

    But this isn’t true as it completely negates the notion of self-defence, so we modify it:

    ‘This is a very sexist remark, surely it’s wrong for anyone to hit another without sufficient provocation, for example self-defence’

    While this statement is quite a strong argument, all it does is open up a whole new debate about what is or isn’t sufficient provocation. However it should be enough to get Mr. Blue-pill to acknowledge the fact that there are indeed times when it is acceptable for a man to hit a woman thereby dispelling the myth of the original statement.
    Yes, your concerns are valid. Before I write my thoughts, I have to state it, in no uncertain terms, that propertarianism is a political philosophy, a very controversial one actually. And its aim is to restore western civilization from all the problems it has today, and not only that but also to make sure that it lasts, more than few centuries. Currently, its main focus is on US, but they often talk about entire west. Now I am not western, neither by race, nor by location where I live. And I dont have any plans to move to any western country either (with that much feminism ?! NO THANKS !). Regardless, there are lots of gems in their treatment of politics, and they are kind of super red pills and can be followed in personal life too, nothing western or eastern about them.

    Also, its very detailed, you just saw in that link how much stuff is in there. And that link is merely a very light introduction lol. The entire thing is quite huge and is still under development. And this is why, I dont usually remember point by point what they are saying, I read that (or listen to videos about it) and try to understand the gist, the main point. And that is what I can explain.

    Regarding truth, the point is, the focus shouldnt be on ascertaining the physical truthfulness of the matter if its prohibitively costly. The classic example I give is, two medical scientists talking to a non-medical guy, one is saying X causes cancer, other is saying it doesnt. Who should he believe ? The non-medical guy has absolutely no way to find out who is saying truth.

    This is why, you shift the focus on the person giving you facts. Lets take that same example. Here the person will ask for basic evidence of the claims from both scientists and then ask them back on how they explain each other's evidence ? While in this example it sounds a bit extreme, but in normal everyday talk, you ask the source of information, to explain all the inconsistencies. If they cannot explain something, or missed some critical facts, or conflated one thing with another (eg: supporting men's rights isnt misogyny), then you can know that the source is being dishonest, regardless of if what they are saying is physically true or false.

    Also, there is something which can be called an "honest error". This can happen with cases when scientists are telling you to not eat X and then reverse the decision. An honest error is when a person tried his best to be true, but later new evidence came out which couldnt be explained. That is something which cannot be avoided. Which is why, under propertarianism, they dont call this a "lie". A lie is a false statement done as a result of malice, arrogance, ignorance or plain stupidity.

    Regarding right vs wrong, I again recommend reading about this concept of "reciprocity" from propertarianism. It is easier to understand and talk about compared to absolute right vs wrong, which can otherwise devolve into moral nihilism (nothing is absolutely right or wrong). Reciprocity is when participants acting out in such a way that they are all benefiting each other WITHOUT imposing unwarranted costs. It also talks about that if reciprocity is violated, then even violence is "right" and sometimes necessary.

    Lets analyze the statements you wrote under reciprocity:

    "It is wrong for a man to hit woman" : in reaction to what ?? the source failed to account for a critical detail. This is a form of lying. This statement fails the truthfulness test.

    "Those types of woman should be avoided" : the further question can be asked : "how to determine a woman is that kind or not, without getting into problematic situations ??". If the source cannot answer this question, then the truthfulness test failed because of ignorance or stupidity.

    "This is a very sexist remark, its wrong for anyone to hit another" :
    - Sexist remark : It conflated self-defense against one woman with blatant misogyny against all women, failed truthfulness test
    - It is wrong to do X, again missed the point of reciprocity, in reaction to what ? missed a critical detail, failed the test

    You see, passing all those tests isnt easy !!! I am damn sure the stuff I am writing will itself fail some of them because I am writing casually and I am not expert in writing legal material. But the point is, even if you casually apply those tests, most of the blue pill propaganda will fall flat within few seconds ! I should again clarify, I am using the term "truthfulness test", but in my understanding its really an "honesty test".
    A clever fighter not only wins, but excels in winning with ease. His victories bring him neither reputation for wisdom, nor credit for courage. He wins his battles by making no mistakes. Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated.

    Sun Tzu in The Art of War
    MGTOW is about making no mistakes against gynocentrism.

  7. #7
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    262
    Reputation
    796
    Type
    Poltergeist

    Re: Thought provoking quote?

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    The opposite of love is not hate. The opposite of love is unfettered indifference.

    ...
    I was thinking about this, and I can completely agree. Hate is an emotion which arises because something you love is being harmed (it can be you yourself, your kids, your wealth, your life, anything).

    But indifference can be of two kinds, and correct me if I am wrong, but you probably mean one of them.

    The first kind, the NATURAL kind, and this is I think you refer to. The person is naturally indifferent to a cause. He/She doesnt give a rat's rear end of whatever happens.

    The second kind, the practiced indifference. This is what a surgeon will do when operating on a patient. At that point getting emotional about anything wont help, the mind is required to be completely rational. This is what a clever person will do when trying to find a good solution to any non-trivial problem.
    A clever fighter not only wins, but excels in winning with ease. His victories bring him neither reputation for wisdom, nor credit for courage. He wins his battles by making no mistakes. Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated.

    Sun Tzu in The Art of War
    MGTOW is about making no mistakes against gynocentrism.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    328
    Reputation
    838
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Thought provoking quote?

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    The opposite of love is not hate. The opposite of love is unfettered indifference.
    I 100% agree.

    A few years ago a friend of mine was going through a hard time after a nasty divorce and he was asking me how to deal with all the nasty, hateful feelings he had towards her. Well what can you say here? Do you just come out with some overused phrase that he already knows like 'time is a great healer'? While true, this wouldn't help him at all and would probably only serve to annoy.

    Instead I asked him what the opposite of love was? (He had loved his wife very much, hence his pain)

    He duly came back with 'Hate' although he had a curious look on his face as if he thought I'd gone bonkers, after all everyone knows that.

    So I then said to him that this was not so, that love and hate were merely two sides of the same coin (at least in this context). They are both highly emotional states that cause you to lose perspective. The true opposite of love (and hate) is total indifference. Hating someone gives them just as much control over you as loving them does.

    (Edit: I was thinking here of rkspsm's first point, but the second could equally apply on his way to point one.)

    He thought about this for a moment then slowly I seen the light of understanding spread across his face.

    I could have went on further but decided to leave it there. I've noticed that when trying to convince people of something, rather than presenting all the evidence and possibly over-labouring the point, it is often more effective to point them in the right direction and allow them to 'fill in the blanks' for themselves.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    All we can do is keep ourselves from all those who don't deserve it. – Dave Matthes

  9. #9
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,135
    Reputation
    5782
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Thought provoking quote?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    I 100% agree.

    A few years ago a friend of mine was going through a hard time after a nasty divorce and he was asking me how to deal with all the nasty, hateful feelings he had towards her. Well what can you say here? Do you just come out with some overused phrase that he already knows like 'time is a great healer'? While true, this wouldn't help him at all and would probably only serve to annoy.

    Instead I asked him what the opposite of love was? (He had loved his wife very much, hence his pain)

    He duly came back with 'Hate' although he had a curious look on his face as if he thought I'd gone bonkers, after all everyone knows that.

    So I then said to him that this was not so, that love and hate were merely two sides of the same coin (at least in this context). They are both highly emotional states that cause you to lose perspective. The true opposite of love (and hate) is total indifference. Hating someone gives them just as much control over you as loving them does.

    (Edit: I was thinking here of rkspsm's first point, but the second could equally apply on his way to point one.)

    He thought about this for a moment then slowly I seen the light of understanding spread across his face.

    I could have went on further but decided to leave it there. I've noticed that when trying to convince people of something, rather than presenting all the evidence and possibly over-labouring the point, it is often more effective to point them in the right direction and allow them to 'fill in the blanks' for themselves.
    Bravo! Well said! Now can anyone tell me what's beyond indifference, what's the next stage past indifference when still being harangued and harassed? I'll tell you because I've been there, it's RAGE and REVENGE. Like a light switch, it just goes off...

  10. #10

    Re: Thought provoking quote?

    Indeed

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    328
    Reputation
    838
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Thought provoking quote?

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Bravo! Well said! Now can anyone tell me what's beyond indifference, what's the next stage past indifference when still being harangued and harassed? I'll tell you because I've been there, it's RAGE and REVENGE. Like a light switch, it just goes off...
    There is an old proverb that seems to date from 19th century France:

    “Revenge is a dish best served cold”

    While I don’t necessarily accept this – I think revenge during rage may be more rewarding emotionally – there is a certain truth in it.

    When you are enraged this is a highly emotional state and as such you may not be able see all your options clearly, the lust for immediate vengeance is high in your mind.

    Cold, calm, clear reasoning is likely to yield better results in achieving your goals for the most part.

    But I do take your point – what happens when reason fails? How do you take on a legal system, for example, that makes no rational sense and has no give?

    Here I think you have two choices.

    First bend to the powers that be, bend over and conform. Be a nice little team player. Not a pleasant option.

    Second, stand your ground in a battle that win or lose will take time, effort and resources. Also not a pleasant option, albeit possibly more satisfying.

    Or maybe there is a third option of refusing to play the game at all, after all is that not what we do where women are concerned. Cutting your losses and getting the hell out of Dodge can be a viable solution.

    Whatever one decides the focus should be on which option will allow you to continue your life and be happy. Understanding what it is you truly seek from life is important here. Is it material possessions that you have worked so hard to achieve, or is it simply peace and tranquillity, or maybe something else?

    This is the choice we all face sooner or later.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    All we can do is keep ourselves from all those who don't deserve it. – Dave Matthes

  12. #12
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,135
    Reputation
    5782
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Thought provoking quote?

    Quote Originally Posted by 743 Roadmaster View Post
    Indeed
    To every tyrannical Nazi like official that pushes just because they can, eventually someone will return to haunt them. He whom dares to tread on my person, or my person's rights, has a gorilla on their hands that may or may not strike from the darkness and return thereto. I understand the mind of a madman as I was pushed to those extremes by tyrants with reckless disregard for the law and civil order.

    There's allot more tyrants in any congregation as it seems so many would step up to bat without thinking about the consequences or ramifications, even MGTOW can be included, that's "if", "BIG IF?", we were an "organization", with a "body politic", in other words, with the head of a snake that could be attacked. Case in point? The NRA, criminalized as a "domestic terrorist threat" by tyrants in office with the stroke of their pens! Because why? The NRA is an organization, tangible to injustice, subjugated by tyrannical decree! Now, instead of doing "bodily functions", they're digging deep in their pockets and forming "legal lines of defense", where their life's blood "money" is being fed to a bunch of lawyers fighting on a "legal line" that shouldn't be there in the first place, fighting anti-constitutionalists.

    My beloved nation now dead to indifference is slowly tearing itself apart limb to limb, just like in their abortion clinics, no regard for human life. The death of this republic has come about by illegal litigation and battle lines drawn to shred the last tattered remains of the constitution and bill of rights.

    America's "courthouses" have grown to become massive cathedral like complexes that serve injustice, promote ill will, and endanger the people, we've been overtaken by legal parasitius (a disease infecting the law) ruining a society where the real costs are insurmountable! We're too far down the road to perdition to expect help from "the government" one in the same that delivered us here!

    More of a bad thing is their only solution!

    My point is that we're ghosts in every sense of the word, wanna sue us? For reckless abandonment of social expectations? Go ahead, find the MGTOW corporate office and summons them!

    Oh, by the way, we number in the multi millions spanning across the entire planet and silently growing every day! Undermining's a bitch, and we're that bitch!


Similar Threads

  1. Very thought provoking video on ''Males desexualized.''
    By Neo in forum The MGTOW Video Vault
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 7, 2016, 6:56 AM
  2. Fred on Everything quote
    By Mikediver in forum Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: August 3, 2015, 5:50 PM
  3. Quote of the day.
    By Isaiah4:1 in forum Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: April 16, 2015, 5:35 PM
  4. Interesting Quote
    By RATM in forum Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: March 31, 2015, 7:33 AM
  5. Bukowski Quote
    By jagrmeister in forum Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: March 12, 2014, 3:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •