Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42

Thread: Why do we post?

  1. #21

    Re: Why do we post?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Great post well said.

    Could I stray a little from the thread and ask you to elaborate a little on this new law as it will undoubtedly eventually affect us here in Ireland also?
    Sorry for posting twice in a raw.
    I tried to send to you the translation in a PM but your inbox is full. Please clear some space so I can send you the translation of the article with the original link. I avoid posting into your topic in order to avoid derailing your thread and maybe getting busted for it. Let me know when your cleared some space.
    Cheers
    "MGTOW is an extreme measure to an extreme situation"
    Quote Insidious Sid: "Some men are so MGTOW they're not even MGTOW".
    Quote Life is what you make of it "Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy."

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    848
    Reputation
    2500
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why do we post?

    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Born MGTOW View Post
    Sorry for posting twice in a raw.
    I tried to send to you the translation in a PM but your inbox is full. Please clear some space so I can send you the translation of the article with the original link. I avoid posting into your topic in order to avoid derailing your thread and maybe getting busted for it. Let me know when your cleared some space.
    Cheers
    Thanks for the quick reply, and to the consideration to the thread. I've emptied my inbox so you should be good to P.M. now.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  3. #23

    Re: Why do we post?

    I like to post for many reasons . Mgtow never took from me . It gave me . It helped me more than anything .

    Mgtow men gave me knowledge . Opened my eyes . So many good fellas .

    A place to vent , laugh and feal free with the disorders , clusters , narcissism labels pinned on many threw legal systems and psychological reports .

    Mgtow has helped me recognise that i can feel free to work on my clusters . To except them . To always improve on who you are .

    Lets be honest . If some united nations approved psychologists went threw our ships . Pretty sure every mgtow would be given a party bag of labels .

    DISCRIMINATION AND BULLYING

    The shame and abuse from the media is encouraging others to jump in calling us names . Now even angela they have turned against us .

    Also i don't hate woman . It just would not be fair for a woman to have to deal with me and my narrcistic personality disorders and clusters wich i as a mgtow can work out . On sites like this cutting costs and psychologists time .

    Actually wanting a wanting me to have a woman is a human rights abuse on her . She would develop manniquin syndrome immediately .

    MGTOW SAVES LIVES

    Why did i post that ? Just wanted to . Part of been mgtow .

    Humor is good medicine .

  4. #24
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,391
    Reputation
    10825
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Why do we post?

    MGTOW is right wing

    What utter nonsense. MGTOW is about understanding female behaviour and highlighting those things that are detrimental to men getting involved emotionally with women. It is totally apolitical. Many of us do have right wing views but speaking for myself while my political views currently align mostly with the right I have voted both right and left wing depending on the issues of the day and who I thought could address the situation best.
    This is a common misconception. There are plenty of MGTOW, who would not agree with right-wing policies or views. I am one of those. What may be considered right wing is the idea that people should be held accountable for their actions. This is something that the left works hard to avoid. They somehow don't like the idea of limitations and boundaries.

    MGTOW are a bunch of woman haters

    Again untrue. Personally I enjoy the company of women in social gatherings and am attracted to many of them. Their constant changing of views on any given subject (hamstering) is amusing and entertaining to me and as I enjoy debating they are a never ending source of conversation. However while I enjoy this in a social setting I cannot abide it in my personal life when important and even everyday decisions need to be made.
    I would say that it matters neither way. There are women who hate men (both feminist and non-feminist). There is something strange I notice about western culture. The emotion of 'Hatred' is somehow always a 'bad' thing. Hatred isn't seen as a bad thing in some other more traditional societies. In fact, it is quite natural, if you are wronged and unjustly imprisoned, isn't it right to hate those who falsely accused you?

    Men are just as bad as women, many even worse

    On this I agree. But as a heterosexual male Iím not interested in romantic relationships with other men therefore male behaviour in a relationship has no direct impact on me. I am primarily interested in how to protect myself from the poor behaviour of women thus it is mainly womenís behaviour that we discuss.
    To be really and truly honest, I find women on the whole more palatable than your average man. The issue isn't gender, rather how women use the levers of cultural prejudice, gynocentric laws to get a one up on the man. This is enforced and enabled by men (no disrespect, mainly white men). When you look at the white knight lawyers, judges and police, you begin to think 'well women aren't that bad after all'

    Under the radar

    Many changes in societal views and especially law reform are happening Ďunder the radarí. In other words they are being imposed upon us without our understanding of the consequences and when it comes to the law often without our knowledge until after the laws have been passed. These issues need to be highlighted.
    Which is why this forum and MGTOW exists. We are here to point out the injustice that men face in the gynocracy. Men were never allowed to compare notes, and we now have a platform to do this.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  5. #25

    Re: Why do we post?

    I post to share the truth...because men have been so deceived, and the truth is so hard to find, that it's taken me 30 years to really begin to understand it all. Many men never figure these things out. Even men who have been taken to the cleaners in divorce court, had their children taken away, and so on...lots of those guys still don't get it.

    It's all 100% intentional. It's something society does to control men, and exploit their labor and resources. Once you understand just how fucking evil it is, it will make you sick. You never want to see another man fall into the meat grinder, and yet it is still happening every day.

    We spread the truth, nothing more and nothing less. Our message is getting out there, and men are waking up. The really infuriating thing about it is, if all men would just wake up, we wouldn't have to be second class citizens in the societies we build. We wouldn't have to be hated and seen as worthless. We wouldn't have to sacrifice ourselves. Because without our consent, this bullshit would end overnight.

    I'm still hoping I'll live to see MGTOW go mainstream, and I think there is a good chance it will happen in my lifetime...if it hasn't happened already. It's tough to say, but I am definitely seeing the impact we have had everywhere.

  6. #26
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    1,987
    Reputation
    8861
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Why do we post?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    I post to share the truth...because men have been so deceived, and the truth is so hard to find, that it's taken me 30 years to really begin to understand it all. Many men never figure these things out. Even men who have been taken to the cleaners in divorce court, had their children taken away, and so on...lots of those guys still don't get it.

    It's all 100% intentional. It's something society does to control men, and exploit their labor and resources. Once you understand just how fucking evil it is, it will make you sick. You never want to see another man fall into the meat grinder, and yet it is still happening every day.

    We spread the truth, nothing more and nothing less. Our message is getting out there, and men are waking up. The really infuriating thing about it is, if all men would just wake up, we wouldn't have to be second class citizens in the societies we build. We wouldn't have to be hated and seen as worthless. We wouldn't have to sacrifice ourselves. Because without our consent, this bullshit would end overnight.

    I'm still hoping I'll live to see MGTOW go mainstream, and I think there is a good chance it will happen in my lifetime...if it hasn't happened already. It's tough to say, but I am definitely seeing the impact we have had everywhere.
    May I offer you some outside perspective?

    You are so right in so many ways, but may be lacking in the blessings and resulting gratitude of just who, when, and where you are!

    Until we came along (stepping out from our positions of safety, tranquility, security, and personal happiness) the stench of gynocentrism was all encompassing and absolutely sickening!

    We're the ones that cleared the room of feminism's toxic smog and rotting flesh that steadily built up over time, until we stepped up and showed the world our findings by the contrast of the lives we're living! We're on the right side of the fire door we created!

    Against all odds, there we are in the middle of all this madness laughing with our spirits singing the joys of liberty and freedom, escaping the umbilical cord they want to attach to us so we can be just like women feeding from the same cultural poison in the womb of their gynocentrism!

    There are many common themes among us that sprang up organically, like turning off the TV and mass media, including improving ourselves beyond our wildest expectations! We enjoy a cornucopia packed to the rim and overflowing with mental health, spiritual healing, and many joys otherwise not lived or realized!

    The wall is the wall, we installed a fire door to keep the smoke and flames on the other side!
    Are the laws and order within your society a bit unreasonable, counterproductive, and even hazardous? That's the mark of feminism diligently at work in your society. Need relief? MGTOW is the only ejection seat available to men facing this live systematic crash and burn scenario.

  7. #27

    Re: Why do we post?

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    May I offer you some outside perspective?

    You are so right in so many ways, but may be lacking in the blessings and resulting gratitude of just who, when, and where you are!

    Until we came along (stepping out from our positions of safety, tranquility, security, and personal happiness) the stench of gynocentrism was all encompassing and absolutely sickening!

    We're the ones that cleared the room of feminism's toxic smog and rotting flesh that steadily built up over time, until we stepped up and showed the world our findings by the contrast of the lives we're living! We're on the right side of the fire door we created!

    Against all odds, there we are in the middle of all this madness laughing with our spirits singing the joys of liberty and freedom, escaping the umbilical cord they want to attach to us so we can be just like women feeding from the same cultural poison in the womb of their gynocentrism!

    There are many common themes among us that sprang up organically, like turning off the TV and mass media, including improving ourselves beyond our wildest expectations! We enjoy a cornucopia packed to the rim and overflowing with mental health, spiritual healing, and many joys otherwise not lived or realized!

    The wall is the wall, we installed a fire door to keep the smoke and flames on the other side!
    We (MGTOW) may be free, but the societies we built and are forced to live in are not. There is a war raging against us, and our enemies have been slaughtering us for decades. We've allowed the societies we've built to be manipulated and controlled by women...and women to be controlled by feminism, socialism, and other institutionalized forms of subversion. And of course, those very institutions are controlled by...well, I'm not going to name them here. It's obvious.

    I dig your whole apathetic "let the world burn" attitude, but sooner or later, the world is going to catch up to you. It will find you wherever you are, and you will burn in the flames just like everyone else. I promise you that.

    The only chance we have, not just as men, but as the HUMAN RACE, is to start waking up. Take back control, realize what is going on, and start fixing the problems, or at least addressing them. If we do nothing, the elites will simply complete their plans, and they will win without any resistance. Then the entire world will descend into a nightmarish hellscape so horrifying, that it will make everything that happened under the communist dictators of the 20th century look like child's play.

    If you really want to live in a world like that, you're even crazier than I thought. A lot of the damage is already done, but the worst can still be prevented. We still have a chance to fix things, but we have to start acting now. We may not have that chance later. By spreading the truth, we are at least waking men up, and increasing the chance that something can be salvaged from all the great societies we built. Otherwise, it will all be lost forever.

  8. #28

    Re: Why do we post?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    MGTOW websites have a bad rep with some so I thought it might be of benefit to lurkers to understand our motivations for posting on sites such as this.

    I suspect that our personal motivations are many and varied and this should become apparent as this thread grows so let me kick things off by describing as best I can my own motives. I wish to stress that these are my personal views and no doubt some of them will be criticised by other members Ė so be it, we are not drones and we think for ourselves. Reading and trying to understand the views of others, especially when they conflict with my own is important to me. Understanding is my primary goal.

    But first I would like to address a few general criticisms:

    MGTOW is right wing

    What utter nonsense. MGTOW is about understanding female behaviour and highlighting those things that are detrimental to men getting involved emotionally with women. It is totally apolitical. Many of us do have right wing views but speaking for myself while my political views currently align mostly with the right I have voted both right and left wing depending on the issues of the day and who I thought could address the situation best.

    MGTOW are a bunch of woman haters

    Again untrue. Personally I enjoy the company of women in social gatherings and am attracted to many of them. Their constant changing of views on any given subject (hamstering) is amusing and entertaining to me and as I enjoy debating they are a never ending source of conversation. However while I enjoy this in a social setting I cannot abide it in my personal life when important and even everyday decisions need to be made.

    But what about all the nasty comments

    Well what about them? Many of our members have been shat on from a great height by their partners backed up by an unfair legal system and current social trends, itís only natural that we get angry and vent that anger. Airing these views is just as important as presenting our arguments in a calm manner as it highlights the full effect relationships with women can have on men.

    Men are just as bad as women, many even worse

    On this I agree. But as a heterosexual male Iím not interested in romantic relationships with other men therefore male behaviour in a relationship has no direct impact on me. I am primarily interested in how to protect myself from the poor behaviour of women thus it is mainly womenís behaviour that we discuss.



    So now we get to the crux of the matter. Why do I post here?

    The rage left me many years ago. Having been celibate now for almost 20 years I have managed to cut female influence from my private life almost completely. I now enjoy life such that I can and if you were to bump into me in person youíd usually find me with a smile on my face. I donít have much in the way of possessions because I neither want nor need them, things are just things, but generally speaking Iím a happy guy.

    Again, why do I post here? Well there are a few reasons.

    Feminism

    Feminism is a blight to humankind, not just men. Most women and many men claim to support feminism but only because they donít realise what it actually is. Bullshit says the lurker we know that feminism is about getting equal rights for women. Bullshit says I. Feminism is about rights for women not equal rights for women. If it was about equal rights it would be called egalitarianism. We, in the west at least, already live in a world where the legal rights of women FAR outstrip those of men and these inequalities need to be highlighted and addressed.

    SJWís and activists

    Often I sympathise at least a little with these types. For the most part they see an injustice and wish to do something about it. I understand. But more often than not they donít think far enough ahead to see the damage the changes that they want to make will have. Maybe itís laziness, lack of education or just the desire to revolt, but whatever their reasons they are also often a blight on society.

    Relationships

    As already stated I have little problem with women in a social setting. That being said I am in my fifties and am fortunate to live in a nice middle class area therefore my experiences may not be your experiences. Generational, class and geographic differences are obviously going to be factors in how men and women relate to each other both socially and personally.

    My problem is with relationships. I believe it is incredibly naÔve at best and total stupidity at worst to believe that two people, whether heterosexual or otherwise, can be happy living their lives together for so many years. People change. Our attitudes change, our behaviours change, our looks change, our health changes, everything about us changes over time. Why would you enter into any contractual obligation when you cannot possibly foresee the challenges and outcomes. It doesnít make any kind of sense to me.

    Thatís not to say it cannot work out, obviously it can, but the chances are slim in todayís day and age and the risk if youíre a man is enormous.

    The Education System

    The education system is being, and has been infiltrated for many years with nonsensical and dangerous views. These views by many are considered left wing views Ė feminism, sexuality, human rights, global warming etc. but they have nothing to do with political leanings. Maybe this is one explanation for many seeing us as right wing. Keep things like this for philosophy classes if that is your bent and keep socialism, capitalism etc. for politics classes.

    Under the radar

    Many changes in societal views and especially law reform are happening Ďunder the radarí. In other words they are being imposed upon us without our understanding of the consequences and when it comes to the law often without our knowledge until after the laws have been passed. These issues need to be highlighted.

    Education

    By this I donít mean the education system Ė thatís fucked! (for the moment at least). I mean men educating other men as to the pitfalls in our society and the dangers associated with relationships with women. It isnít for me to tell another man that they should never enter into a relationship with a woman, thatís none of my business, I just want them to know just what it is they are getting into so they can make their own mind up as to whether or not it is worth it to them.

    The Media

    Yes the so-called news media, but also movies and T.V. It seems these days that feminism, sexuality and SJW viewpoints are being pushed into our media in an attempt to force a change in public opinion. Maybe it will work and maybe it wonít, but for me I see it as an unwelcome intrusion and a portent of things to come.

    Debating with those capable of reason

    Last, and maybe most importantly I respect the views of the members here. Whilst I may not always agree with everything said your views are always important to me. I reflect on them and thereby learn.

    Thank you all.
    Good question. Personally, some of the posts I see on here help me to reflect on what my stance is on certain issues. I might have not had the oppurtunity to reflect upon these issues otherwise and when I post here, I know the men on here have also done their due diligence, so their responses help refine my perspective, iron sharpeneth iron, it is said. It's a tad bit selfish but I believe the healthiest form of altruism even if it's just a little is symbiotic.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    848
    Reputation
    2500
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why do we post?

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    There is something strange I notice about western culture. The emotion of 'Hatred' is somehow always a 'bad' thing. Hatred isn't seen as a bad thing in some other more traditional societies. In fact, it is quite natural, if you are wronged and unjustly imprisoned, isn't it right to hate those who falsely accused you?
    I would like to try to address this if I may. I can only speak for myself but I have no idea if hatred is right or wrong, good or bad in and of itself. What I will say is that it is a highly emotional state that is sometimes warranted.

    Being in such an emotive state puts the hater in a position to be used and manipulated thereby putting him or her at a disadvantage. Also the hater puts a lot of time and effort into addressing these emotions while the hated probably enjoys the turmoil they are putting you through, if they are even aware of it at all.

    In this respect I consider it a "bad thing", not because it is wrong but because of the detrimental effect it has on the hater.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    198
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why do we post?

    because like minded souls gather and we need to discuss what we see to ensure we are not stuck in some psychosis (and/or matrix battery chamber). Also to free our minds from the tyrannies of wicked shes.....

  11. #31
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    1275
    Type
    Poltergeist

    Re: Why do we post?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    I would like to try to address this if I may. I can only speak for myself but I have no idea if hatred is right or wrong, good or bad in and of itself. What I will say is that it is a highly emotional state that is sometimes warranted.

    Being in such an emotive state puts the hater in a position to be used and manipulated thereby putting him or her at a disadvantage. Also the hater puts a lot of time and effort into addressing these emotions while the hated probably enjoys the turmoil they are putting you through, if they are even aware of it at all.

    In this respect I consider it a "bad thing", not because it is wrong but because of the detrimental effect it has on the hater.
    I think there is a use case for "hatred", though I might be using the word too loosely. I wrote this once in some post here long time ago, but I cant find it, so I write here again. Note that I will present a fictional situation to get my point across.

    Imagine being an entrepreneur in a B2B industry, and you have several overseas clients to do business with. One day you had your first client who was an Indian, and in few days you realized he scammed you big time and you were really pissed. You will think you will be careful next time. Then you find another Indian client he also scammed you. And then lets say the third Indian client was actually honest, but you will be extra careful. Can you call this "hate" ? Can you call this immoral on your part ?

    Now lets assume, overtime, you found out that 95% of Indian clients end up scamming you one way or the other and there is no economically feasible way to protect yourself and still make good use of your time. You conclude that its better to stop doing business with them and just move over to someone with a different country. At this point, your "hate" is almost absolute, you dont even want to bother. You are, at this stage, OKAY with NOT doing business with a handful of honest Indians. It saves your butt, it keeps your bank balance healthy, and last but not least, you are not actually going out and harming anyone or stealing anything, you are exercising your right to do or NOT do business with anyone you wish.

    If you call that situation "hate", then I believe that hate sometimes gives an advantage in purely economic terms. It may not be the most moral choice, but it may be the only feasible choice, or else you (or your business) will cease to exist, and if that happens you wont be doing business with anybody anyways.
    "Truth is enough." - Curt Doolittle
    "Truth, and violence to enforce it." - Eli Harman

  12. #32

    Re: Why do we post?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    I would like to try to address this if I may. I can only speak for myself but I have no idea if hatred is right or wrong, good or bad in and of itself. What I will say is that it is a highly emotional state that is sometimes warranted.

    Being in such an emotive state puts the hater in a position to be used and manipulated thereby putting him or her at a disadvantage. Also the hater puts a lot of time and effort into addressing these emotions while the hated probably enjoys the turmoil they are putting you through, if they are even aware of it at all.

    In this respect I consider it a "bad thing", not because it is wrong but because of the detrimental effect it has on the hater.
    I think hate might be regarded in that manner because its opposite love has taken over the minds of the majority; being indifferent to someone is not even considered as a viable emotional state.

    My grouse with both love and hate is that they are usually based on a delusion which consumes the person but because hate is not presently milkable then love is extolled because as you guessed that is what women excel at and the media just loves to sing their praises to high heavens but they still use hate but just like women, covertly (orange man bad anyone ? * thats the rallying cry of the media nowadays). So, I donít think they discourage hatred, they just don't want you thinking you can get to choose who you hate. Its easier to get people to conform if you trigger their oedipal needs for love by using women as the dispensers of the maternal approval most men spend their whole lives chasing, even into the grave.

  13. #33
    Senior Member Prophet of Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    210
    Reputation
    659
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why do we post?

    Well, we post to communicate our thoughts and experiences to anybody that will read it. It is a way of getting our "voices" heard. The purpose of our MGTOW musings is to forewarn males about the dangers of living in this increasingly myopic and dystopic gynocracy.

    Its about sharing our experiences and even supporting those who got burned. Making sure that men don't go jumping into relationshits without first realising the insidiously hidden imparity they may (all too often) face from the courts, "family" and government. Society can tell us to fuck off into our little corner; BUT NOT UNTIL WE'VE HAD OUR SAY. My freedom of speech is my right.

    We'll let the audience decide what to make of our brand of truth.

  14. #34

    Re: Why do we post?

    Hi Prophet

    I needed to quote you on this

    My freedom of speech is my right.
    Our right to freedom of speech is under attack for some time now and it's soon gonna be stripped away.

    Truth
    is called hate speech nowadays.


    Hello Xanthine

    I dig your whole apathetic "let the world burn" attitude, but sooner or later, the world is going to catch up to you. It will find you wherever you are, and you will burn in the flames just like everyone else. I promise you that.
    We know that Xanthine. I'm personally dreading a collapse. You are an honorable man and your contribution to the community is very much appreciated. I'm an old guy and I have learned some lessons in my life. Never try to be a hero. It doesn't pay off. Second, the system is so far gone, corrupt and dysfunctional that in my perception it can't be fixed even if we wanted too. I have no illusion that this can be turned around at least not with peaceful means. Which means civil war or even WW3. In the case of WW3, it will be the last war mankind will ever fight.

    MGTOW doesn't have the conscient numbers to achieve change. I used the word conscient because there are millions of men out there living a MGTOW lifestyle without being aware that there is a community.



    The only chance we have, not just as men, but as the HUMAN RACE, is to start waking up. Take back control, realize what is going on, and start fixing the problems, or at least addressing them. If we do nothing, the elites will simply complete their plans, and they will win without any resistance. Then the entire world will descend into a nightmarish hellscape so horrifying, that it will make everything that happened under the communist dictators of the 20th century look like child's play.
    I invite you to take a critical look at the human race. We're bragging about being civilized and intelligent. I know I repeat myself here but we are not civilized nor are we intelligent. The human race is devolving we are regressing on all levels.
    Apart from technology which is mainly produced for warfare and control purposes rather than to improve life of the citizens of Earth, nothing has been improved.
    The educational level is a complete disaster. Schools and universities are a breeding ground for what we are witnessing today I've come to see them as indoctrination centers. All these SJW weirdos are being formed in our universities,

    Another thing, I would appreciate if we could stop using the word elite. These people are criminals and I will never call them elite. I don't mean to word police you but I would appreciate if you would address these people in another way. We are underestimating TBTB constantly. These people control everything all over the world. The control grid is nearly complete. Their agenda is long term, very astute. These guys have more then one backup plan in case the main plan should result in being ineffective. They have the financial means to buy everything . . . the best money can buy. They are controlling finance. government agencies, secret service, the army throughout our sellout politicians. here in Europe, we are disarmed contrary to the US. What fight could we possibly put up?

    If you really want to live in a world like that, you're even crazier than I thought. A lot of the damage is already done, but the worst can still be prevented. We still have a chance to fix things, but we have to start acting now. We may not have that chance later. By spreading the truth, we are at least waking men up, and increasing the chance that something can be salvaged from all the great societies we built. Otherwise, it will all be lost forever.
    Now I'm asking you a favor please explain to me how we can fix this? I thought it over and over but I couldn't come up with a solution. An old system can only be rendered obsolete if we can replace it with something better. The problem is that most people suffer from cognitive dissonance. Most people don't perceive the actual status quo as it is, as a problem. If you can't see anything broken you won't fix it. There might be ten percent in the whole world who perceive the system dysfunctional corrupt. There are even fewer who perceive a clear and present danger. They are called nutjobs and conspiracy theorists or Neonazis.

    Some will say I'm nihilistic and I'm saying no I'm not. My perception leads to my action or inaction. IMHO opinion we have crossed the point of no return in 2001 and you know what I mean by that.

    Just to conclude. I have adopted the same attitude as MGTOWER.

    Once you understand that you can't change the world, only yourself you don't waste your time in a futile effort to save something that is not worth it anymore.
    You can't fix stupidity. There are people out there willing to fight and die to maintain this mess as it is. MGTOW is leaving the battlefield it is the only thing to do. Revolution will only come when we are pushed with our backs against the wall and that didn't happen yet. It will come sooner or later.

    How can you possibly change a system from within without power? We are too easily divided to get anything done. Conquer and divide you remember. The masses are easily manipulated by social engineering because most people have lost the capacity to think with their own brains. I for myself try to do best in my life and lead by example but people are too distracted by their smartphones instead of finding solutions to a problem they don't see nor perceive.
    You can bring a horse to the river but you can't make it drink if the horse refuses.

    The problem is perception and cognitive dissonance.

    TPTB are stepping their game up because they know there is no resistance.
    All the best
    Last edited by Natural Born MGTOW; February 27, 2020 at 6:56 PM.
    "MGTOW is an extreme measure to an extreme situation"
    Quote Insidious Sid: "Some men are so MGTOW they're not even MGTOW".
    Quote Life is what you make of it "Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy."

  15. #35
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,391
    Reputation
    10825
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Why do we post?

    Being in such an emotive state puts the hater in a position to be used and manipulated thereby putting him or her at a disadvantage. Also the hater puts a lot of time and effort into addressing these emotions while the hated probably enjoys the turmoil they are putting you through, if they are even aware of it at all.
    I think this is how most people end up feeling frustrated. But this is because they don't really know how to deal with feelings of hatred. What I originally meant to say is that Hatred is a natural, healthy emotion. But if you let it consume you, then of course that would not be ideal.

    But if you work hard to avoid feelings of hatred even though you have been wronged, then that is also not healthy. So there has to be a balance and coming to terms with these emotions.

    A stoic approach won't work because it is unnatural. Humans are meant to feel, we can't have it otherwise. Yet, in western culture, the narrative is that hatred, anger is 'bad' when these strong emotions have actually helped me a lot.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  16. #36
    Administrator jagrmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,451
    Reputation
    15274
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Why do we post?

    Relevant; almost 6 years old written by me as one of our Core posts why a MGTOW community is needed (and why we post)

    https://www.goingyourownway.com/cont...community.html

    Some of you may be wondering -- who is this Jagrmeister guy? Have a look at some of my posts from MGTOW Forums--> Jagr Archive (collection of my articles)



    Stuff I do: Box, Surf, Tennis (3.5/4.0), Downhill skiing. I lift 4x a week and have for 10 years.
    Stuff I like: Comedy shows, NBA, Reading Non-Fiction (sociology, philosophy, biographies).
    Random facts: I admire Steve Jobs. Favorite travel spots (Russia, Central America).
    *If you're on Twitter, follow me: MGTOW_Jagr

  17. #37
    Junior Member tribune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Ghostville, Australia.
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    26
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why do we post?

    We post to share the true nature of women and their self-centred ideology called feminism. You won't hear the truth in the mainstream media.
    Aussie women are the worst in world

  18. #38
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    1,987
    Reputation
    8861
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Why do we post?

    Quote Originally Posted by tribune View Post
    We post to share the true nature of women and their self-centred ideology called feminism. You won't hear the truth in the mainstream media.
    The blue pill brainwashed man won't hear the truth from all the blue paint of illusion he's splashing around in his head! There's not one MGHOE I've met that doesn't make rational decisions based on obvious facts that nobody else cares to see or expose for what it is, and not what others say it is. It's why we're at such diabolical odds with the mass media, they've become a cult of epic proportions! Modern times in a cinematic rendition would be called "invasion of the body snatchers", it's why we're on the run from the burden of being overtaken and snatched from the cradle of happiness and enslaved for 18 years, while you hopelessly look on as you're someone else's puppet dangling from their strings!

    Their cult believes they now how to better manage your life under their unified religion of madness in their cathedrals of injustice, where they penalize you for what they deem necessary for their mutual survival, you're just the means to their ends that don't include you! The truth is men are placed in isolation from that conglomeration that includes your children. We're extracted, ruined, abandoned, and left for dead. Then they expect us to rise from our graves, man-up, and do it all over again? Single mommy someone else's children? I don't know about you ladies lurking in the room, but doesn't appear to be reprobate insanity to infinity? Isn't that the same as being tied to a treadmill, or a dog to a bumper in many cases?

    You ladies have to realize, you're burning down your own future, men tire quickly these days living and dying in the same old cultural grave you dug for us so feverishly, tirelessly, and endlessly. You're Amazing!

    The honorable men that die their last death and arose from that dreadful grave, are call "ghosts", we'll never capitulate or bargain with "you" cultural terrorists ever again! Enjoy your wall ladies, there's a brick in there with your name on it, and your name is death!

    My fair ladies, enjoy your apple and the beast you unleashed, it's your paradise, not ours!

    Game Over

    THE END.

    Signed, Ghosts of MGTOW
    Are the laws and order within your society a bit unreasonable, counterproductive, and even hazardous? That's the mark of feminism diligently at work in your society. Need relief? MGTOW is the only ejection seat available to men facing this live systematic crash and burn scenario.

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    848
    Reputation
    2500
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why do we post?

    Quote Originally Posted by jagrmeister View Post
    Relevant; almost 6 years old written by me as one of our Core posts why a MGTOW community is needed (and why we post)

    https://www.goingyourownway.com/cont...community.html
    From your link:

    "Well, I'm fine if people want to be MGTOW. But if they were truly going their own way, why do they need to talk about it all the time online."
    Funny, when I first stumbled upon MGTOW as a concept I had a very similar thought cross my mind:

    If these people have truly walked away from women and their influences, why are they talking about them all the time and are they not still therefore being influenced by them?

    It didn't take long though (less than a day) to realise that, as you say, MGTOW communities are about raising awareness, support, and sharing observations on what is happening the world.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    848
    Reputation
    2500
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Why do we post?

    Quote Originally Posted by African-Daoist View Post
    I think hate might be regarded in that manner because its opposite love has taken over the minds of the majority; being indifferent to someone is not even considered as a viable emotional state.
    I get what you say but I believe love and hate are not opposites although they are frequently referred to as such. They are both emotional states with a fixation on a particular individual or group, they are two sides of the same coin. The opposite of both IMO is indifference, but as you say it is not considered to be a viable emotional state. This may be true if it is about something you have never even considered but choosing not to care about about an emotive topic has to have some emotional content.

    Additionally, indifference is often ridiculed because they want you to pick a side - we're the only options you have so you have to pick one, you're either for us or against us! Love me or hate me, just don't ignore me. B.S.

    So, I don’t think they discourage hatred, they just don't want you thinking you can get to choose who you hate.
    Excellent observation.
    Last edited by Jackoff; February 28, 2020 at 12:42 PM.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •