Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Police: woman racked up nearly $20,000 in credit card debt in estranged husband's name.

    PITTSTON, Pa. ó A woman was arrested after police said she racked up nearly $20,000 in credit card debt in her estranged husband's name. West Pittston Police said 35-year-old Jennifer Costello saddled her estranged husband, Thomas Costello, with so much debt from these fraudulent charges that he lost his home . . . Thomas told police Jennifer had access to all the information she needed to open these accounts in his name, including his social security number . . .
    Officers said because Thomas didnít know these accounts were created, the accounts became delinquent . . ."



    (Excerpt) Read more at wnep.com ...
    https://www.wnep.com/article/news/lo...b-c6fddbd2f48e

  2. #2
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,259
    Reputation
    9294
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Police: woman racked up nearly $20,000 in credit card debt in estranged husband's name.

    His only hope is in her criminal prosecution, otherwise he doesn't have a leg to stand on. He'll be stumbling and mumbling for the foreseeable future before anything ever gets expunged, until then his credit score (thanks to her) is fuck off for 7 to 10 years, then try begging! We might throw you a stale cracker!
    It's 1939 allover again, and we're the ones being assigned gold stars!

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    41
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Police: woman racked up nearly $20,000 in credit card debt in estranged husband's name.

    What's the betting that she sees herself as the victim in this?

  4. #4

    Re: Police: woman racked up nearly $20,000 in credit card debt in estranged husband's name.

    A good warning story, to keep women away from anything that a man has that involves money. Another good reminder, women ruin everything for a man, when given the chance.

  5. #5
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,259
    Reputation
    9294
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Police: woman racked up nearly $20,000 in credit card debt in estranged husband's name.

    Society is fast becoming a camp full of lonely desperate despairing women where the men folded their tents and walked away.

    Looks like they're not good stewards for any kind of social compact, life is much better on the trail, anyway.
    It's 1939 allover again, and we're the ones being assigned gold stars!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,080
    Reputation
    2751
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Police: woman racked up nearly $20,000 in credit card debt in estranged husband's name.

    Quote Originally Posted by CPRA View Post
    PITTSTON, Pa. — A woman was arrested after police said she racked up nearly $20,000 in credit card debt in her estranged husband's name. West Pittston Police said 35-year-old Jennifer Costello saddled her estranged husband, Thomas Costello, with so much debt from these fraudulent charges that he lost his home . . . Thomas told police Jennifer had access to all the information she needed to open these accounts in his name, including his social security number . . .
    Officers said because Thomas didn’t know these accounts were created, the accounts became delinquent . . ."



    (Excerpt) Read more at wnep.com ...
    https://www.wnep.com/article/news/lo...b-c6fddbd2f48e
    Looks like the link provided is geo-blocked for some reason. I had to use a VPN to read it, so here’s the full text for our members:

    Police: woman racked up nearly $20,000 in credit card debt in estranged husband's name
    West Pittston Police said the woman opened four credit card accounts in her estranged husband's name without his knowledge.

    Author: Carolyn Blackburne
    Published: 9:44 PM EDT July 27, 2020
    Updated: 9:44 PM EDT July 27, 2020
    Facebook Twitter
    PITTSTON, Pa. — A woman was arrested after police said she racked up nearly $20,000 in credit card debt in her estranged husband's name.

    West Pittston Police said 35-year-old Jennifer Costello saddled her estranged husband, Thomas Costello, with so much debt from these fraudulent charges that he lost his home.

    "That's sad to lose your home over something somebody else did. That's just, that's too much," Ashley Shalna of Plains Township said.


    Jennifer was charged with identity theft, theft by deception, and forgery.

    Police said Jennifer created four different credit card accounts in Thomas' name.

    Police said Thomas noticed these fraudulent charges in July of last year.

    Thomas told police Jennifer had access to all the information she needed to open these accounts in his name, including his social security number.


    Credit: WNEP
    Jennifer Costello
    Officers said because Thomas didn't know these accounts were created, the accounts became delinquent.

    That hurt Thomas' credit rating and the ability to get loans.

    "Some of the accounts that were opened were opened while they were together, while they were married, but they were opened without his knowledge," West Pittston Police Chief Michael Turner said. "Unfortunately, he found out too late, which led to today's charges."

    Jennifer Costello is free on $20,000 unsecured bail and her preliminary hearing is set for August 13.


    "That's sad to lose your home over something somebody else did. That's just, that's too much,"
    Yeah, it’s “sad”. It’s a fekkin’ disgrace is what it is.

    "Some of the accounts that were opened were opened while they were together, while they were married, but they were opened without his knowledge,"
    NEVER EVER TRUST A WOMAN.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  7. #7
    Senior Member Jackal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    315
    Reputation
    1905
    Type
    Loose

    Re: Police: woman racked up nearly $20,000 in credit card debt in estranged husband's name.

    Any man has been informed about the state of things, there are no more excuses for modern men nowadays.

    Whoever gets himself exposed toward a woman is asking for it.

  8. #8
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,259
    Reputation
    9294
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Police: woman racked up nearly $20,000 in credit card debt in estranged husband's name.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    Any man has been informed about the state of things, there are no more excuses for modern men nowadays.

    Whoever gets himself exposed toward a woman is asking for it.
    They're walking landmines who's only purpose is to blow life to pieces! Nothing stops them, they go through men like a paper shredder, and not once look back or ponder the carnage, just feed themselves another!

    I've got news for them, the only men available are the last of the last of the fools and degenerates.

    Where are all the good men they dare to ask? Answer; shredded and burned to ashes!

    It stumps me to see how some men make a life out of being recycled over and over again, they actually must believe that's their purpose, no matter how preposterous it actually is.

    I learned this from watching Hollywood recycles as a kid, thinking to myself, 5 marriages? What gives? and that was prior to my teens! Then a lifetime of watching men get recycled as if they were worthless shit!

    Any man that takes a look at life from my mind's eye, would see all the snares, barbed wire, and bullshit that things have become! I have no sympathy for men that return to the plantation over and over again! The quicker they're milled down bits, the better, I can use them to patch the potholes on the roads of life, simply by their example.
    It's 1939 allover again, and we're the ones being assigned gold stars!

  9. #9

    Re: Police: woman racked up nearly $20,000 in credit card debt in estranged husband's name.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    They're walking landmines who's only purpose is to blow life to pieces! Nothing stops them, they go through men like a paper shredder, and not once look back or ponder the carnage, just feed themselves another!

    I've got news for them, the only men available are the last of the last of the fools and degenerates.

    Where are all the good men they dare to ask? Answer; shredded and burned to ashes!

    It stumps me to see how some men make a life out of being recycled over and over again, they actually must believe that's their purpose, no matter how preposterous it actually is.

    I learned this from watching Hollywood recycles as a kid, thinking to myself, 5 marriages? What gives? and that was prior to my teens! Then a lifetime of watching men get recycled as if they were worthless shit!

    Any man that takes a look at life from my mind's eye, would see all the snares, barbed wire, and bullshit that things have become! I have no sympathy for men that return to the plantation over and over again! The quicker they're milled down bits, the better, I can use them to patch the potholes on the roads of life, simply by their example.
    Laying down the wisdom as always mgtower, great reminder for all men, it's a war everyday against men and women are the ones waging it.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 19, 2019, 4:02 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: April 17, 2019, 5:26 PM
  3. Things I Trust With My Credit Card More Than Mgtow.com.
    By MarketWatcher in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: August 6, 2018, 11:37 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: October 11, 2017, 7:48 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 7, 2017, 12:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •