Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Are We At Peak Woke? Probably Pretty Close!

    "British political scientist Dr. Noah Carl has thrown himself into his research since being fired by Cambridge University earlier this year for conducting studies which the Social Justice Warrior mob didn’t like. Undeterred by the angry “Woke” anti-scientists who successfully pressured for his dismissal, Carl has asked a fascinating question: “Have we reached peak-Woke?”

    In this Clown World where biological males compete in female sports, unisex restrooms have been imposed for the sake of “non-binary” people, and a “point of privilege” can be raised at political meeting against whispering and the use of the familiar term “guys” [Democratic socialists convention erupts due to 'sensory overload,' gendered pronoun usage, by Gregg Re, Fox News, August 4, 2019], can things really get any more insane?


    According to Carl’s poll—in which his Twitter-follower voters had a choice between whether we were at pre-“peak-woke” at “peak woke” or post-“peak woke”—we are at pre-“peak-woke”…but only just. In other words, things will get worse, but there appears to be a certain confidence that the tide will turn . . . "
    https://vdare.com/articles/are-we-at...to_paragraph=5

  2. #2
    Senior Member Manfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    326
    Reputation
    2984
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Are We At Peak Woke? Probably Pretty Close!

    Quote Originally Posted by CPRA View Post
    According to Carl’s poll—in which his Twitter-follower voters had a choice between whether we were at pre-“peak-woke” at “peak woke” or post-“peak woke”—we are at pre-“peak-woke”…but only just. In other words, things will get worse, but there appears to be a certain confidence that the tide will turn . . . "
    You know, metaphors can be badly applied. We could probably use a wave metaphor, because tides are repetitive. I doubt "doneness" is a repetitive event, idiocy only happen once...

    Under the wave metaphor, the top of the wave is not a good place to be. The wave will break crashing down on everything...

    The damage is irreparable. It will only get worst. Wait until these (de)generations reach power.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Jackal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    246
    Reputation
    1525
    Type
    Loose

    Re: Are We At Peak Woke? Probably Pretty Close!

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred View Post
    You know, metaphors can be badly applied. We could probably use a wave metaphor, because tides are repetitive. I doubt "doneness" is a repetitive event, idiocy only happen once...

    Under the wave metaphor, the top of the wave is not a good place to be. The wave will break crashing down on everything...

    The damage is irreparable. It will only get worst. Wait until these (de)generations reach power.
    I hope they will as fast as possible, apparently it takes to feel under threat non-stop for the average citizen to say "enough".

  4. #4
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Ghost town USA
    Posts
    1,407
    Reputation
    7006
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Are We At Peak Woke? Probably Pretty Close!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    I hope they will as fast as possible, apparently it takes to feel under threat non-stop for the average citizen to say "enough".
    I find it mesmerizing to watch the proverbial unstoppable spoiled glutton devour and consume until their heart stops or their intestines explode! I'm always in awe!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Manfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    326
    Reputation
    2984
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Are We At Peak Woke? Probably Pretty Close!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred View Post
    The damage is irreparable. It will only get worst. Wait until these (de)generations reach power.
    I hope they will as fast as possible, apparently it takes to feel under threat non-stop for the average citizen to say "enough".
    The problem is that "they" will become the "average citizen". This is a virus that has been infecting culture for a long time, and we can recognize in ourselves the infiltration of these concepts. It will take a flood-like event to clean up this mess (keeping up with the sea metaphors).

    It reminds me of this:
    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #6
    Senior Member Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    475
    Reputation
    3953
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Are We At Peak Woke? Probably Pretty Close!

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred View Post
    The damage is irreparable. It will only get worst. Wait until these (de)generations reach power.
    Like entropy in a closed system, idiocy always increases in the echo chamber of humanity.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    16263
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Are We At Peak Woke? Probably Pretty Close!

    Honestly with all the rhetoric that happens and the "twitter wars" that rage on it doesn't make a lick of difference in the end. Even one minor recession puts most of these busy bodies and virtue signalers out of business.

    Beautiful day ahead for me as I hope to accomplish a lot of projects around my abode. That is the one benefit I gain from not watching television and investing too much into social media. The virus can't really impact me all that much because I know from experience that things are not as bad as people believe. And likewise, things are not as great as people believe. If you can't reach that point of reading between the lines you are a man on a mission to greater things ahead in life.
    Last edited by Azure Nomad; November 7, 2019 at 8:44 PM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    486
    Reputation
    1432
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Are We At Peak Woke? Probably Pretty Close!

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    I know from experience that things are not as bad as people believe. And likewise, things are not as great as people believe.
    This.

    I can’t recall the number of times I’ve gotten into conversation with harbingers of doom yet not one of them wanted to turn the clock back. Many of them claimed to until I pointed out some of the things that they would have to do without.

    When I venture out into the world, most people are happily getting on with their lives until the shit that’s being talked about on the media is brought up.

    Of course there are many things wrong with today’s society, we talk about them here all the time, but all in all we have it pretty good when compared to days gone by, for the most part at least.

    Yes there are still atrocities, but there always have been.

    Feminists and SJW’s are IMO our biggest threat. They won’t accept that change takes time; they want everything to be perfect (for them at least) NOW not realising that societal perfection is a total illusion. What’s good for one is not necessarily good for all. Do you remember the book/movie The Stepford Wives?
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    All we can do is keep ourselves from all those who don't deserve it. – Dave Matthes

  9. #9
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    16263
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Are We At Peak Woke? Probably Pretty Close!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    This.

    I can’t recall the number of times I’ve gotten into conversation with harbingers of doom yet not one of them wanted to turn the clock back. Many of them claimed to until I pointed out some of the things that they would have to do without.

    When I venture out into the world, most people are happily getting on with their lives until the shit that’s being talked about on the media is brought up.

    Of course there are many things wrong with today’s society, we talk about them here all the time, but all in all we have it pretty good when compared to days gone by, for the most part at least.

    Yes there are still atrocities, but there always have been.

    Feminists and SJW’s are IMO our biggest threat. They won’t accept that change takes time; they want everything to be perfect (for them at least) NOW not realising that societal perfection is a total illusion. What’s good for one is not necessarily good for all. Do you remember the book/movie The Stepford Wives?
    Avoiding feminazis and SJW is very easy in real life as they have no power. They rely on social media to magnify their power and to rally support. Ignore them and you undercut all their power.

    Unfortunately you can't ignore the rest of gynocracy and that is where men have to fight each and every day for decency and freedom.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    486
    Reputation
    1432
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Are We At Peak Woke? Probably Pretty Close!

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    Unfortunately you can't ignore the rest of gynocracy
    But where did the gynocratic mess we find ourselves in come from except from the feminists and their mangina / do-gooder cohorts?
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    All we can do is keep ourselves from all those who don't deserve it. – Dave Matthes

  11. #11
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    16263
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Are We At Peak Woke? Probably Pretty Close!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    But where did the gynocratic mess we find ourselves in come from except from the feminists and their mangina / do-gooder cohorts?
    Feminists filled the void vacated by men. Men decided that in times of relative peace that pushing consumerism would yield greater financial growth and wealth which it has for most of the world. However, the opportunity cost of greater financial growth and wealth has been that people in general are having less children and investing less money to future generations. Without children there is less and less reason for men and women to wed or even cohabitate, buy homes, buy mini vans, etc.

    Feminists have received what they have asked for which is "independence" and to indulge in this hyper consumerist society by living for the now and not worrying about tomorrow. Feminists and women have become the grasshoppers not preparing for the winter while smart men are the ants that start to build up their supplies for the coming winter.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: August 6, 2019, 12:45 AM
  2. Physically, men are at their peak attractiveness in their 30s?
    By Neo in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: March 26, 2018, 10:37 PM
  3. What was the moment you woke up?
    By MGTOW4LYFE in forum Lounge
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: December 3, 2017, 7:29 PM
  4. The problems for women with Peak Twat
    By jagrmeister in forum Lounge
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: February 18, 2016, 12:43 AM
  5. Peak misandry?
    By Mr Wombat in forum News Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: August 1, 2015, 10:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •