Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1

    Other's may hate you

    Always remember, others may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them, and then you destroy yourself.
    Richard Nixon

  2. #2
    Senior Member ResidentEvil7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Posts
    826
    Reputation
    1197
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Other's may hate you

    I'm not a fan of Obama, but one thing he said while president is that the people who hate you the most are the people who don't know you the most.
    It's a man's world and we need to take it by the throat and make it give us what we desire.

  3. #3
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,188
    Reputation
    14563
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Other's may hate you

    That one statement has made its mark upon my life. Thanks for posting it.


    On Thursday evening, August 8th, 1974, a unique and tragic event in American history occurred as President Richard M. Nixon appeared on television and announced his decision to resign the presidency effective at noon the next day.

    The announcement came as a result of the Watergate scandal involving illegal snooping and other activities by members of the president's staff, targeting political opponents. Revelations in the press of a White House-orchestrated coverup, combined with the sworn testimony of Nixon staff members before a televised Senate investigative committee, had led to the collapse of political support for Nixon in Congress.

    Shortly after his resignation on August 9th, members of Nixon's staff assembled in the White House for a final tearful farewell to a man they had served for five and a half years, and in some cases for much longer.

    This is the remarkable impromptu speech Nixon made at that occasion amid the tremendous emotional strain of leaving the presidency in disgrace.

    I think the record should show that this is one of those spontaneous things that we always arrange whenever the President comes in to speak, and it will be so reported in the press, and we don't mind, because they have to call it as they see it.

    But on our part, believe me, it is spontaneous.

    You are here to say goodbye to us, and we don't have a good word for it in English -- the best is au revoir. We'll see you again.

    I just met with the members of the White House staff, you know, those who serve here in the White House day in and day out, and I asked them to do what I ask all of you to do to the extent that you can and, of course, are requested to do so: to serve our next President as you have served me and previous Presidents -- because many of you have been here for many years -- with devotion and dedication, because this office, great as it is, can only be as great as the men and women who work for and with the President.

    This house, for example -- I was thinking of it as we walked down this hall, and I was comparing it to some of the great houses of the world that I have been in. This isn't the biggest house. Many, and most, in even smaller countries, are much bigger. This isn't the finest house. Many in Europe, particularly, and in China, Asia, have paintings of great, great value, things that we just don't have here and, probably, will never have until we are 1,000 years old or older.
    But this is the best house. It is the best house, because it has something far more important than numbers of people who serve, far more important than numbers of rooms or how big it is, far more important than numbers of magnificent pieces of art.

    This house has a great heart, and that heart comes from those who serve. I was rather sorry they didn't come down. We said goodbye to them upstairs. But they are really great. And I recall after so many times I have made speeches, and some of them pretty tough, yet, I always come back, or after a hard day -- and my days usually have run rather long -- I would always get a lift from them, because I might be a little down but they always smiled.

    And so it is with you. I look around here, and I see so many on this staff that, you know, I should have been by your offices and shaken hands, and I would love to have talked to you and found out how to run the world -- everybody wants to tell the President what to do, and boy, he needs to be told many times -- but I just haven't had the time. But I want you to know that each and every one of you, I know, is indispensable to this Government.

    I am proud of this Cabinet. I am proud of all the members who have served in our Cabinet. I am proud of our sub-Cabinet. I am proud of our White House Staff. As I pointed out last night, sure, we have done some things wrong in this Administration, and the top man always takes the responsibility, and I have never ducked it. But I want to say one thing: We can be proud of it -- five and a half years. No man or no woman came into this Administration and left it with more of this world's goods than when he came in. No man or no woman ever profited at the public expense or the public till. That tells something about you.

    Mistakes, yes. But for personal gain, never. You did what you believed in. Sometimes right, sometimes wrong. And I only wish that I were a wealthy man -- at the present time, I have got to find a way to pay my taxes -- and if I were, I would like to recompense you for the sacrifices that all of you have made to serve in government.

    But you are getting something in government -- and I want you to tell this to your children, and I hope the Nation's children will hear it, too -- something in government service that is far more important than money. It is a cause bigger than yourself. It is the cause of making this the greatest nation in the world, the leader of the world, because without our leadership, the world will know nothing but war, possibly starvation or worse, in the years ahead. With our leadership it will know peace, it will know plenty.

    We have been generous, and we will be more generous in the future as we are able to. But most important, we must be strong here, strong in our hearts, strong in our souls, strong in our belief, and strong in our willingness to sacrifice, as you have been willing to sacrifice, in a pecuniary way, to serve in government.

    There is something else I would like for you to tell your young people. You know, people often come in and say, "What will I tell my kids?" They look at government and say, sort of a rugged life, and they see the mistakes that are made. They get the impression that everybody is here for the purpose of feathering his nest. That is why I made this earlier point -- not in this Administration, not one single man or woman.

    And I say to them, there are many fine careers. This country needs good farmers, good businessmen, good plumbers, good carpenters.

    I remember my old man. I think that they would have called him sort of a little man, common man. He didn't consider himself that way. You know what he was? He was a streetcar motorman first, and then he was a farmer, and then he had a lemon ranch. It was the poorest lemon ranch in California, I can assure you. He sold it before they found oil on it. [Laughter] And then he was a grocer. But he was a great man, because he did his job, and every job counts up to the hilt, regardless of what happens.

    Nobody will ever write a book, probably, about my mother. Well, I guess all of you would say this about your mother -- my mother was a saint. And I think of her, two boys dying of tuberculosis, nursing four others in order that she could take care of my older brother for three years in Arizona, and seeing each of them die, and when they died, it was like one of her own.
    Yes, she will have no books written about her. But she was a saint.

    Now, however, we look to the future. I had a little quote in the speech last night from T.R. [Theodore Roosevelt]. As you know, I kind of like to read books. I am not educated, but I do read books -- and the T.R. quote was a pretty good one. Here is another one I found as I was reading, my last night in the White House, and this quote is about a young man. He was a young lawyer in New York. He had married a beautiful girl, and they had a lovely daughter, and then suddenly she died, and this is what he wrote. This was in his diary.

    He said, "She was beautiful in face and form and lovelier still in spirit. As a flower she grew and as a fair young flower she died. Her life had been always in the sunshine. There had never come to her a single great sorrow. None ever knew her who did not love and revere her for her bright and sunny temper and her saintly unselfishness. Fair, pure and joyous as a maiden, loving, tender and happy as a young wife. When she had just become a mother, when her life seemed to be just begun and when the years seemed so bright before her, then by a strange and terrible fate death came to her. And when my heart's dearest died, the light went from my life forever."

    That was T.R. in his twenties. He thought the light had gone from his life forever -- but he went on. And he not only became President but, as an ex-President, he served his country, always in the arena, tempestuous, strong, sometimes wrong, sometimes right, but he was a man.

    And as I leave, let me say, that is an example I think all of us should remember. We think sometimes when things happen that don't go the right way; we think that when you don't pass the bar exam the first time -- I happened to, but I was just lucky; I mean, my writing was so poor the bar examiner said, "We have just got to let the guy through." We think that when someone dear to us dies, we think that when we lose an election, we think that when we suffer a defeat that all is ended. We think, as T.R. said, that the light had left his life forever. Not true.

    It is only a beginning, always. The young must know it; the old must know it. It must always sustain us, because the greatness comes not when things go always good for you, but the greatness comes and you are really tested, when you take some knocks, some disappointments, when sadness comes, because only if you have been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

    And so I say to you on this occasion, as we leave, we leave proud of the people who have stood by us and worked for us and served this country. We want you to be proud of what you have done. We want you to continue to serve in government, if that is your wish.

    Always give your best, never get discouraged, never be petty; always remember, others may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them, and then you destroy yourself.

    And so, we leave with high hopes, in good spirit, and with deep humility, and with very much gratefulness in our hearts. I can only say to each and every one of you, we come from many faiths, we pray perhaps to different gods -- but really the same God in a sense -- but I want to say for each and every one of you, not only will we always remember you, not only will we always be grateful to you but always you will be in our hearts and you will be in our prayers.

    Thank you very much.

    Richard Nixon - August 9, 1974


    Richard M. Nixon White House Farewell
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  4. #4

    Re: Other's may hate you

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    That one statement has made its mark upon my life. Thanks for posting it.
    It's also possible to see it. Ironically the best speech of Nixon's Presidency was when he was leaving in disgrace. I personally think they should have just censured him and let him stay in office.

    https://youtu.be/32GaowQnGRw

  5. #5
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,188
    Reputation
    14563
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Other's may hate you

    I saw it on TV at the time. Watergate filled the news. The hearings were on TV for the longest time. Vice President Spiro Agnew had resigned the year before, on October 10, 1973.

    Fun fact: I shook Spiro Agnew's hand when he campaigned for Nixon's re-election in 1972 and he came to our small airport.

    Here was the fun line about Richard Nixon at that time, who first became president in 1968:

    "Don't change Dicks in the middle of a screw. Vote for Nixon in '72!"

    Not as succinct as the one against later president George Bush:

    "Lick Bush."
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  6. #6
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,863
    Reputation
    16226
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Other's may hate you

    Come'on man, you guys are giving me flashbacks!

    Watergate was the first time news was sensationalized and it's been with us ever since! What's the latest and greatest headlines? They're still trying to impeach Trump so they'll be ready when he returns to office, they didn't skip a beat and kept on marc-mobbing to the agenda's rhythm!

    I need to smoke a fatty!

    Corruption, like low tide, lowers all boats and smashes their hulls on the rocks.

  7. #7

    Re: Other's may hate you

    Nixon was one of our better Presidents, contrary to popular opinion. He was very good on foreign policy, and the Watergate “scandal” pales in comparison to the shit the Clintons and Biden’s have pulled. And gotten away with.

  8. #8

    Re: Other's may hate you

    Every President since Nixon has pulled far worse crooked deeds, except for Jimmy Carter.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,232
    Reputation
    2823
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Other's may hate you

    No matter what you do they will still find a reason to hate you. That is what led me to MGTOW and Red Pill. If you like women you're a sleaze, if you are indifferent you must be Gay or Misogynist, if you get a lot of women you must be paying them or drugging them. If you have money you're privileged, if you don't you're lazy etc etc

    It just goes on and on.

  10. #10

    Re: Other's may hate you

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
    No matter what you do they will still find a reason to hate you. That is what led me to MGTOW and Red Pill. If you like women you're a sleaze, if you are indifferent you must be Gay or Misogynist, if you get a lot of women you must be paying them or drugging them. If you have money you're privileged, if you don't you're lazy etc etc

    It just goes on and on.
    That's exactly it. Most feminists simply want to complain no matter what. There isn't anything you can do that will placate them. Even if you were a total yes-man who agreed with everything they claim, they would sense the phoniness and brand you a creepy male feminist. If you were actually brainwashed enough to believe all their shit, they would still sense your lack of backbone and despise you, probably labeling you a creepy male feminist even you had exactly zero intentions of hitting on anyone.

    I used to be naive enough to believe that feminists were for gender equality. They claimed it, and it was endorsed by the university I was attending, and so it seemed to be true. However, if you watch what feminists do and don't listen to their babble, you'll see that gender equality is the last thing any of them are for. I remember feminists talking about how hurt they were that some dude ghosted them. However, when I told them how much it sucked when a woman gave me a fake phone number, they totally threw a fit, blaming it on me. To my mind, it's simple. If you want a dude to call you, give him your real phone number. If you don't want him to call you, don't give him your real number and don't give him a fake one either. That's basic human manners and decency, but feminists don't care about that. It's also insane how they're unable to see their own gigantic hypocrisy.

  11. #11
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,863
    Reputation
    16226
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Other's may hate you

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
    No matter what you do they will still find a reason to hate you. That is what led me to MGTOW and Red Pill. If you like women you're a sleaze, if you are indifferent you must be Gay or Misogynist, if you get a lot of women you must be paying them or drugging them. If you have money you're privileged, if you don't you're lazy etc etc

    It just goes on and on.
    I'm not anything to women good or bad. I'm just a ghost in the shadows living a happy life all on my own. No emotional support, no emotional crutch, no emotional turmoil, no emotional blackmail, just smooth steady stable emotional control.

    It's an acquired state of being that proves itself second to none!

    The best woman in the world is the woman that doesn't exist and never will! The perfect mate for a ghost!

    I say cheers to any man that makes the switch and reaps the emotional stability and control in going it alone, otherwise it's life wasted in a screaming mad insane asylum! Men don't get choices, it's one or the other. Choose wisely or pay the price.
    Corruption, like low tide, lowers all boats and smashes their hulls on the rocks.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,232
    Reputation
    2823
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Other's may hate you

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    That's exactly it. Most feminists simply want to complain no matter what. There isn't anything you can do that will placate them. Even if you were a total yes-man who agreed with everything they claim, they would sense the phoniness and brand you a creepy male feminist. If you were actually brainwashed enough to believe all their shit, they would still sense your lack of backbone and despise you, probably labeling you a creepy male feminist even you had exactly zero intentions of hitting on anyone.

    I used to be naive enough to believe that feminists were for gender equality. They claimed it, and it was endorsed by the university I was attending, and so it seemed to be true. However, if you watch what feminists do and don't listen to their babble, you'll see that gender equality is the last thing any of them are for. I remember feminists talking about how hurt they were that some dude ghosted them. However, when I told them how much it sucked when a woman gave me a fake phone number, they totally threw a fit, blaming it on me. To my mind, it's simple. If you want a dude to call you, give him your real phone number. If you don't want him to call you, don't give him your real number and don't give him a fake one either. That's basic human manners and decency, but feminists don't care about that. It's also insane how they're unable to see their own gigantic hypocrisy.
    There was a play write a while back who spoke to women and other minority types and asked them about what type of white straight man they would like. So he took all of the info and wrote a play around that type of man. The people who asked for it, hated it! They thought, just as you say, that he had no backbone at all.

    I used to believe it was about equality too but it simply isn't. Women achieved equality quite some time ago but to keep the Feminist train rolling they have to maintain victim status. So now we get stuff like Pedestrian lights have to be in a woman shape and the ongoing Equal Pay thing which is just bullshit and they are comparing the pay a low ranked worker gets to CEO's. They have gamed it well.

    When I was younger I was told that Rape is a straight man thing and only Straight men rape. I knew Gay guys and they would rape all the time. We have also seen a rise in female teachers abusing their students. They are just milking it for it's worth but nothing lasts forever.

  13. #13
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,863
    Reputation
    16226
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Other's may hate you

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
    There was a play write a while back who spoke to women and other minority types and asked them about what type of white straight man they would like. So he took all of the info and wrote a play around that type of man. The people who asked for it, hated it! They thought, just as you say, that he had no backbone at all.

    I used to believe it was about equality too but it simply isn't. Women achieved equality quite some time ago but to keep the Feminist train rolling they have to maintain victim status. So now we get stuff like Pedestrian lights have to be in a woman shape and the ongoing Equal Pay thing which is just bullshit and they are comparing the pay a low ranked worker gets to CEO's. They have gamed it well.

    When I was younger I was told that Rape is a straight man thing and only Straight men rape. I knew Gay guys and they would rape all the time. We have also seen a rise in female teachers abusing their students. They are just milking it for it's worth but nothing lasts forever.
    "Straight men" are the ones with the most wisdom and moral fiber. We don't rape, pillage, ransack, and murder! Instead we give the food off our plates and the shirts off our backs! The world would be in flames without us! Without question we're the most needed, and at the same time the most neglected! It's a real disgrace from an ass backward wayward culture that wishes its own extinction!
    Corruption, like low tide, lowers all boats and smashes their hulls on the rocks.

  14. #14

    Re: Other's may hate you

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
    There was a play write a while back who spoke to women and other minority types and asked them about what type of white straight man they would like. So he took all of the info and wrote a play around that type of man. The people who asked for it, hated it! They thought, just as you say, that he had no backbone at all.

    I used to believe it was about equality too but it simply isn't. Women achieved equality quite some time ago but to keep the Feminist train rolling they have to maintain victim status. So now we get stuff like Pedestrian lights have to be in a woman shape and the ongoing Equal Pay thing which is just bullshit and they are comparing the pay a low ranked worker gets to CEO's. They have gamed it well.

    When I was younger I was told that Rape is a straight man thing and only Straight men rape. I knew Gay guys and they would rape all the time. We have also seen a rise in female teachers abusing their students. They are just milking it for it's worth but nothing lasts forever.
    The biggest problem is women are no longer held accountable for their actions. It used to be that a woman who committed adultery was also committing social suicide. Her husband could divorce her for cause, leaving her with no property rights and no custody. That's right. He kept everything, including the kids. An adulteress is a contemptible, and despicable woman who deserves to be treated like that. I think it should also be considered treason if a woman cheats on her deployed soldier husband while he's away. We should treat these traitors the way the Free French treated women who betrayed their country by fucking their Nazi occupiers in World War II. These women were rounded up and stripped to their underwear or completely naked in public. Then they had all their hair shaved off and had a big, black, swastika painted on their faces. Then they were paraded around town to the jeers of the townspeople, some of whom threw things at them. These women totally deserved it. Here their country was occupied by their arch enemy, and the Free French were fighting a guerrilla war against them against great odds, risking their lives daily. Meanwhile some cunty traitors fucked Nazi SS officers in exchange for special privileges. The whiny feminists use that historical event to piss and moan about misogyny, but they totally ignore the context. These weren't women who innocently fell in love. These were women who consorted with the enemy, actually fucking Nazi soldiers, putting the Free French fighters in danger. Treating American women who cheat on their deployed soldiers exactly like the FF did would be perfect.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,232
    Reputation
    2823
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Other's may hate you

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    The biggest problem is women are no longer held accountable for their actions. It used to be that a woman who committed adultery was also committing social suicide. Her husband could divorce her for cause, leaving her with no property rights and no custody. That's right. He kept everything, including the kids. An adulteress is a contemptible, and despicable woman who deserves to be treated like that. I think it should also be considered treason if a woman cheats on her deployed soldier husband while he's away. We should treat these traitors the way the Free French treated women who betrayed their country by fucking their Nazi occupiers in World War II. These women were rounded up and stripped to their underwear or completely naked in public. Then they had all their hair shaved off and had a big, black, swastika painted on their faces. Then they were paraded around town to the jeers of the townspeople, some of whom threw things at them. These women totally deserved it. Here their country was occupied by their arch enemy, and the Free French were fighting a guerrilla war against them against great odds, risking their lives daily. Meanwhile some cunty traitors fucked Nazi SS officers in exchange for special privileges. The whiny feminists use that historical event to piss and moan about misogyny, but they totally ignore the context. These weren't women who innocently fell in love. These were women who consorted with the enemy, actually fucking Nazi soldiers, putting the Free French fighters in danger. Treating American women who cheat on their deployed soldiers exactly like the FF did would be perfect.
    Definitely. No matter what a woman does there is an excuse for it. If a wife cheats it's because she is unhappy and her husband wasn't paying attention. If she is a whore it's because she needs the money and the workplace is sexist or whatever, if she sleeps around it's because of blah blah.

    They even make excuses for female killers and assorted violent offenders. It's NEVER EVER the woman's fault and there is always a man or men to blame for their behaviour.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    348
    Reputation
    664
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Other's may hate you

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
    Definitely. No matter what a woman does there is an excuse for it. If a wife cheats it's because she is unhappy and her husband wasn't paying attention. If she is a whore it's because she needs the money and the workplace is sexist or whatever, if she sleeps around it's because of blah blah.

    They even make excuses for female killers and assorted violent offenders. It's NEVER EVER the woman's fault and there is always a man or men to blame for their behaviour.
    Perfectly stated. Every man, RP'ed or not, that has <90%SMV, needs to learn and remember this. Any interaction of any kind, with any female, may and likely will bring allegations of poor behavior against you.

    In a small way I liked it last summer when the mask mandate was on, mask up with dark sunnies and no one could see where I was looking or my facial expressions. I have a poor "Poker face" when I'm relaxed.

  17. #17

    Re: Other's may hate you

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
    Definitely. No matter what a woman does there is an excuse for it. If a wife cheats it's because she is unhappy and her husband wasn't paying attention. If she is a whore it's because she needs the money and the workplace is sexist or whatever, if she sleeps around it's because of blah blah.

    They even make excuses for female killers and assorted violent offenders. It's NEVER EVER the woman's fault and there is always a man or men to blame for their behaviour.
    That's exactly it. All those male serial killers -- Ted Bundy, Rodney Acala, Richard Ramirez -- every one of them suffered some kind of abuse when they were younger, but we don't allow that as an excuse, nor should we. Plenty of people get through abuse without going on murdering sprees. But that female serial killer, they made excuses for her. There's no excuse to become a murderer, a rapist, or whatever. We should, of course, avoid traumatizing kids. Hitler's dad used to beat the crap out of him. That shit was fucked up, though it didn't excuse what he later did in life.

    But if you don't accept women's lame excuses for shitty behavior, somehow it means you hate all women. I object to the women who commit adultery, not to the ones (shrinking in number though they may be) who stay loyal to their husbands.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,232
    Reputation
    2823
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Other's may hate you

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    That's exactly it. All those male serial killers -- Ted Bundy, Rodney Acala, Richard Ramirez -- every one of them suffered some kind of abuse when they were younger, but we don't allow that as an excuse, nor should we. Plenty of people get through abuse without going on murdering sprees. But that female serial killer, they made excuses for her. There's no excuse to become a murderer, a rapist, or whatever. We should, of course, avoid traumatizing kids. Hitler's dad used to beat the crap out of him. That shit was fucked up, though it didn't excuse what he later did in life.

    But if you don't accept women's lame excuses for shitty behavior, somehow it means you hate all women. I object to the women who commit adultery, not to the ones (shrinking in number though they may be) who stay loyal to their husbands.
    Hitler was also a WW1 veteran who by today's standards would have most likely been suffering from PTSD. Still no excuse for what he went on to do but if it were a female it would be a sympathy fest.

    In the current war in Ukraine they made a point to specify that some of the Ukrainian soldiers who died on Snake Island were female. Why? Do we not have equality? Were they not soldiers who knew the risks? Yet for some reason, they mention their gender because they know it will elicit an emotional response from people.

  19. #19

    Re: Other's may hate you

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
    Hitler was also a WW1 veteran who by today's standards would have most likely been suffering from PTSD. Still no excuse for what he went on to do but if it were a female it would be a sympathy fest.

    In the current war in Ukraine they made a point to specify that some of the Ukrainian soldiers who died on Snake Island were female. Why? Do we not have equality? Were they not soldiers who knew the risks? Yet for some reason, they mention their gender because they know it will elicit an emotional response from people.
    That's a great point. Hitler may have even already had PTSD just from his childhood. His father beat the crap out of him all the time. Then in World War 1, he was temporarily blinded by poison gas, and then learned of Germany's defeat while recovering in the hospital. So, yeah, all that shit definitely could have caused PTSD. I would actually be surprised if he didn't have it.

    But like you said, even that doesn't excuse what he did. I've always wondered why he became so obsessed with the Jews. No one knows for certain.

  20. #20
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,863
    Reputation
    16226
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Other's may hate you

    Every dark cloud has a silver lining.




    Corruption, like low tide, lowers all boats and smashes their hulls on the rocks.


Similar Threads

  1. on hate
    By African-Daoist in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: July 29, 2018, 6:44 AM
  2. I hate to keep doing this
    By Tangent in forum Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 3, 2017, 12:36 AM
  3. Who am I and who do I hate???
    By SickSadWorld in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: April 19, 2017, 4:26 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: July 10, 2015, 7:58 PM
  5. I hate it when this happens...
    By Octavian in forum Lounge
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: April 22, 2014, 6:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •