Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,216
    Reputation
    4338

    Nobody Is Talking About The Record-High Number Of Americans On Psychiatric Drugs . . .

    It has almost become trendy for women to talk about their battle with mental illness online. You immediately score sympathy points from people if you express how much you've been struggling with depression or anxiety. Because the rates of mental illness have been growing, along with the influence from Big Pharma, there are nearly 80 million Americans who are currently on psychiatric drugs.

    Various celebrities are praised for speaking up about their mental health struggles, from Selena Gomez to Lena Dunham to Zayn Malik. Many of these celebrities have also been open about their use of psychiatric drugs in order to improve their lives. The goal for a long time has been to erase the so-called stigma when it comes to discussing mental health, and simultaneously it's become much more common to see people be honest about the medication they're taking. In fact, you probably know someone in your life who either is currently on medication or has been in the past. Data shows that there's a record-high number of Americans who are currently on psychiatric drugs, and it's astonishing to see the number of infants and children who are on them as well.

    According to the Citizens Commission on Human Rights International, as of January 2021, there are 76,940,157 people on psychiatric drugs. These medications include antidepressants, antipsychotics, sleeping pills, minor tranquilizers, lithium, and more. You've probably heard the brand names such as Xanax, Prozac, Zoloft, Lexapro, etc. The graph shared by this organization breaks down the age groups of people who are on psychiatric drugs and it's shocking to see how many minors are taking them.

    The demographic with the highest number of people who are taking psychiatric medication are people between 25 and 44 years old. This number has reached 20,455,212 and it's only a few hundred thousand more than the amount of people between 45 and 64 years of age taking these medications. There are 19,114,040 seniors above the age of 65 who are taking these drugs as well.

    Britney suffered a public mental breakdown in 2008 after a year of strange behavior, such as shaving her head and attacking a photographer's car with an umbrella. She was placed under a 5150 hold in a psychiatric hospital for a mental health evaluation. Not long after, she was placed under a legal conservatorship with her father as her conservator. After she was able to break free from the 13-year conservatorship, she finally shared harrowing details about what she experienced. Britney Spears Reveals Messages She Sent to Her Mother about Feeling Like Doctors Were "Trying To Kill" Her

    Britney's Instagram account has been an outlet for her ever since her conservatorship ended. She has posted many different things that detail her experience with her family; however, she usually deletes the posts later. She recently posted (and deleted) screenshots of text messages between her and her mother to show the pain she experienced when she was forced into a mental health facility against her will in 2019.

    She told her mother that the doctor "wants to UP the seraquil," which is an antipsychotic drug used to treat bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and other depressive disorders. Britney's messages are haphazard and riddled with spelling and grammatical errors, presumably because she was feeling ill from the medication. "
    https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/no...-drugs-infants

    Comments: Nothing says sane like shaving your head then attacking cars with an umbrella...


    I dated a girl several decades back, whom I believe was bipolar or perhaps had a split personality disorder.
    It was freaking scary how much she’d change over a period of 20 minutes (some days). Jekyll and Hyde.

    I hate to break it to this forums steady line of one shoe size fits all . . .

    But some folks especially women
    NEED LEXAPRO AND ARE HAPPIER ON IT!

    She might have had Borderline Personality Disorder, which means she had serious trouble with emotional regulation.

    In 1971, A young filmmaker named George Lucas made a film , THX-1138,about a society where every member was drugged to the point where the main character didn't even realize that his roommate was a woman. We are rapidly coming to that point . . .

    It has almost become trendy for women to talk about their battle with mental illness online . . .

    When my sons were younger, I told them that if, on a first date, the subject of her meds comes up, to wait five minutes, excuse yourself for the men’s room, go out the window, go home, take your name off the mailbox, change your phone number, and don’t go out for three months.
    Never mind how I myself learned this lesson - but you can take it to the bank. Run Forrest, Run! And don't look back!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CPRA; November 19, 2022 at 4:12 PM.

  2. #2
    Member K-Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Location
    Eastern US
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    151
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Nobody Is Talking About The Record-High Number Of Americans On Psychiatric Drugs . . .

    The dirty little secret: psychotropic drugs make things a lot worse for most patients, but from side effects.

    Many of these drugs destroy libido and cause erectile dysfunction in men, and I suspect this is by design. In other words, ending sexual desire in men is a feature, not a bug.

  3. #3
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,522
    Reputation
    17850
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Nobody Is Talking About The Record-High Number Of Americans On Psychiatric Drugs . . .

    Just because they legalized LSD, it doesn't mean it's any good!

    Fun fact; Psychotropic and other drugs are showing up in fish samples downstream from sewer treatment plants.

    https://www.foxnews.com/science/psyc...-fish-behavior

    https://www.health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/drugs-in-the-water

    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/environment/article258010233.html
    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.


  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,216
    Reputation
    4338

    Re: Nobody Is Talking About The Record-High Number Of Americans On Psychiatric Drugs . . .

    Know an elderly female with dementia issues and the only thing that stopped physical attacks and verbal abuse of her nurses was Zyprexa and Seruquil - these drugs worked a miracle by making her pleasant to be around and able to have reasoned conversations. No yelling at the nurses, "why are you here? I don't need you! I can drive myself! Are you talking about me behind my back? Get out! Don't walk away when I am talking to you!" over and over every few minutes. Think "Driving Miss Daisy on steroids". Like the saying: 70 percent of women are taking psych drugs today and the other 30 percent need psych drugs today! LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by K-Dog View Post
    The dirty little secret: psychotropic drugs make things a lot worse for most patients, but from side effects.

    Many of these drugs destroy libido and cause erectile dysfunction in men, and I suspect this is by design. In other words, ending sexual desire in men is a feature, not a bug.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    3,005
    Reputation
    5027
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: Nobody Is Talking About The Record-High Number Of Americans On Psychiatric Drugs . . .

    Thank fuck I don’t live in the U.S. The pill-pushing culture there seems unfathomable to me.

    Yeah it’s encroaching here too (Ireland) but not at the levels that seem to be happening over the pond. Here there are directives to medicate only when necessary and most G.P.s adhere to this. You’ll get a script or two to help you over a hurdle but most doctors are loathe to go beyond this and will only do so in exceptional circumstances.

    I was prescribed Prozac once. It did nothing for me. They switched me to Seroxat and this did the trick. I was dealing with some very emotional shit at the time due to an abortion (more in my intro if you’re interested) and it helped.

    Once I started feeling myself again I kicked it. Sometimes these drugs can be beneficial but IMO long term use often causes long term problems, more than the problems that they are intended to address.

  6. #6
    Member Skywarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    363
    Type
    Decepticon

    Re: Nobody Is Talking About The Record-High Number Of Americans On Psychiatric Drugs . . .

    It's like counter-Darwinism. In nature where those with defective genes are shunned from reproduction or die off before mating, the modern world has allowed for "survival of everybody."
    This results in "everybody" reproducing, those fit and unfit, and passing down their hereditary maladies.
    I would guess that this leads to everyone having every genetic defect after enough generations. The gene pool is already as polluted as a retention pond outside of a Russian nuclear weapons factory.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    445
    Reputation
    1052
    Type
    mgtow

    Re: Nobody Is Talking About The Record-High Number Of Americans On Psychiatric Drugs . . .

    Unpopular opinion:

    It's all bullshit. if you're on these drugs and you haven't been committed (voluntary or not) to an asylum it's bullshit.

    You don't have a "chemical disorder", it's working as designed. Unless you had a severe brain injury, an actual brain deformity, or a REAL disease, you just want attention and an excuse.

    If you're depressed, guess what, it's working as designed. Your problem is you fed into it and made it the center of your world. It's no different than begin a retarded pussy worshipper that makes pussy the center of your world. You just are addicted, and reward, your depression.

    Anxiety? Overcome it. Stop being an anxious baby as an excuse to get out of doing things you don't want to do. It's just an excuse.

    Just like a woman using "trauma" they lie about as an excuse to be a cunt. It's just lying about everything to get a nice Xanax scrip to party with. Or something to get stoned with.

    Just like drugging little boys because your fucking school and education system sucks. So instead of making the school better, it's drug the children to fit into the school.

    Of course, does anyone ever say the school is wrong? Never. It's the kids that are wrong. Obviously. Because how else will they learn to sit in silence and do absolutely useless work for no reason to benefit some union member's life and pension? Or the CEOs cocaine addiction?

    Women lie about everything, all the time. They lie about trauma, abuse, victimhood, and literally everything. "Mental illness" is just another excuse to take drugs, and the drugs become the evidence of mental illness. Just like there are entire books and websites dedicated to how to divorce rape a man, there's entire websites devoted to pretending you have mental illness so you can use it as an excuse to not change who you are.

    It is the go to for the snowflake class and the tranny class.

    If you're a man pretending (and you are) to have mental illness, you're quite feminine in your approach to life so I applaud you for being so fluid into your sexuality, but you're bullshitting yourself.

    Again, show me the brain lesions, the brain damage, the concussions, and show me where it's negative to you. Like when you have highly embarrassing seizures in front of everyone and piss yourself in front of pretty girls, not just "I don't want to visit grand ma, I get triggered and have anxiety". "I need an emotional support hamster and when it shits all over the produce section in the store you can't judge me because I'm a special tranny".

    You're fucked up kid, it's called you didn't get the living shit beat out of you enough. And when you start whining and crying about how mommy and daddy were mean to you and "abused" you (ie, whatever lie you're telling people), they didn't beat you enough.

    Your trauma is bullshit, your lies are bullshit, and you use pills as evidence that you can be an asshole.

    I notice so many of those people I knew in school that were full of pills had all their problems "magically" solved once they had to get jobs and pay taxes and no one listened to their lies any more and gave them attention.

    Amazing. Their "therapy" magically solved it self once they couldn't play sneauwflake any more.

    It's no different that people smoking weed 24/7 because of "insomnia" maaaaaaannnnnn....like chill out.....it's not addictive maaaaannnnnnnn.

    At least man up and just say you're an alcoholic or drug addict like the rest of us.

    Stop lying you retards.

  8. #8

    Re: Nobody Is Talking About The Record-High Number Of Americans On Psychiatric Drugs . . .

    Don't get sucked in. If you have depression, you can often radically improve via exercise and normal talk therapy. There are also alternative drugs that have been shown to help with depression, for example, psilocybin mushrooms, but no one can patent those, so the money's not big in that treatment. Therefore, it stays illegal.

    I would not use anti-depressants unless there were no other way. If you did use them, don't reveal that information. It will be used against you.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    649
    Reputation
    1263
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Nobody Is Talking About The Record-High Number Of Americans On Psychiatric Drugs . . .

    I used to think it was all BS but over time I have met a few people that are way off when not on their drugs... The elevator goes to the top floor but it's still under construction or maybe should be demolished.

    Most doctors get paid by the numbers of patients. More money the faster you can push them out. Issue prescriptions is the fastest way to satisfy a patient. It takes too long to suggest and explain lifestyle or diet changes for maybe better results. 3-month checkups to tell him you feel better is like printing money for him.

    There is no money in healthy people for big Pharma. The more drugs you are on, the more profit they have. Big Pharma does not want you to get healthy.

  10. #10
    Member FireBird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Classifed
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    243
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Nobody Is Talking About The Record-High Number Of Americans On Psychiatric Drugs . . .

    So the U.S. has an estimated of 333,304,000 people from the census.gov website I was on and there's 76,940,157 people in the country on psychiatric drugs as of 2021 according to the Citizens Commission on Human Rights International. So that's almost 25% of the population hooked on these drugs. I'm afraid it'll only increase as the years go on.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    445
    Reputation
    1052
    Type
    mgtow

    Re: Nobody Is Talking About The Record-High Number Of Americans On Psychiatric Drugs . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyNuts View Post
    I used to think it was all BS but over time I have met a few people that are way off when not on their drugs... The elevator goes to the top floor but it's still under construction or maybe should be demolished.

    Most doctors get paid by the numbers of patients. More money the faster you can push them out. Issue prescriptions is the fastest way to satisfy a patient. It takes too long to suggest and explain lifestyle or diet changes for maybe better results. 3-month checkups to tell him you feel better is like printing money for him.

    There is no money in healthy people for big Pharma. The more drugs you are on, the more profit they have. Big Pharma does not want you to get healthy.
    I think part of the problem is that they’re out on stabilizing (ha ha) brain pills, and never learn how to handle or regulate anything by themselves. It’s all artificial. So of course you take them off it and they have no idea how to handle any form of emotion or mood change or hormonal regulation. Without the constant stream of serotonin, dopamine, or whatever, how would they ever know how to deal with an emotional change in any way?

    Or even feel one?

    That’s the problem with putting anyone of these types of drugs before their brain has actually formed in their mid twenties. Their brain becomes dependent on it, like learning to swim with a life vest on. Or a bicycle with training wheels.

    Gotta keep them in them pills for their entire lives to make profit.

  12. #12
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,573
    Reputation
    11248
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Nobody Is Talking About The Record-High Number Of Americans On Psychiatric Drugs . . .

    Sewage treatment plants have no effect on these drugs either. They just drift downstream to the next town. There's probably not enough to hurt you, but I'm still happy my water doesn't come from a river with any big city's upstream.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    445
    Reputation
    1052
    Type
    mgtow

    Re: Nobody Is Talking About The Record-High Number Of Americans On Psychiatric Drugs . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    Sewage treatment plants have no effect on these drugs either. They just drift downstream to the next town. There's probably not enough to hurt you, but I'm still happy my water doesn't come from a river with any big city's upstream.
    I use a water distiller to try and remove as much poison as possible. Drugs, heavy metals, things that make the frogs gay, brain eating amoebas, etc.

  14. #14

    Re: Nobody Is Talking About The Record-High Number Of Americans On Psychiatric Drugs . . .

    First of all , listen to Kanye West on what Hollywood celebs have go through. Shit is NUTZ.


    Secondly, no wonder everybody is mentally ill these days because everything you see is fake, people live in these cement boxes called cities next to shopping malls and mini and major malls .Sleep 5-6 hours while holding on coffee and sleep pills, work 80-100 hours a week. Bills,payments,debts. Eat shit food,live shit lives,work in cubicles. How can you not expect people turning crazy and killing people while living like this????
    Why do we all have to wear these ridiculous ties?!

  15. #15
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,522
    Reputation
    17850
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Nobody Is Talking About The Record-High Number Of Americans On Psychiatric Drugs . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    Sewage treatment plants have no effect on these drugs either. They just drift downstream to the next town. There's probably not enough to hurt you, but I'm still happy my water doesn't come from a river with any big city's upstream.
    I'm drinking from an artesian well tapped into an aquafer that's never seen chemical farming or industry, I'm at the upper levels of this watershed high in the hills. My water has the right balance of minerals to be bottled and sold as spring water. Everyone that ever drank it says the same thing I do, it tastes good and can be guzzled by the gallon. Every where else I go I can't drink the water, especially chlorinated, fluorinated, municipal water in so called "fancy restaurants" that shit can ruin a meal as water is my preferred drink over anything else, leaving me to woof down my meal bone dry. The real screwy thing is they don't even taste the chlorine, amazing!

    An now that there's a severe drought out west, my water recourse is more precious than I realized, especially considering its properties, in fact, many bottle water companies add minerals to flavor their osmosis purified water, without the minerals it also tastes like shit (no flavor). I'm likely a severe minority when it comes to good tap water, I haven't seen calcium, lime, or rust deposits in the 30 years I've been drinking it, and knew what I had day 1.
    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.


  16. #16

    Re: Nobody Is Talking About The Record-High Number Of Americans On Psychiatric Drugs . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBird View Post
    So the U.S. has an estimated of 333,304,000 people from the census.gov website I was on and there's 76,940,157 people in the country on psychiatric drugs as of 2021 according to the Citizens Commission on Human Rights International. So that's almost 25% of the population hooked on these drugs. I'm afraid it'll only increase as the years go on.
    I wonder what the percentage is when you combine “on psychotropic drugs” with addictions to all substances like hard drugs, alcohol and weed. Throw in gambling, porn and social media addiction too which also give people their brain chemical fix.

    Perhaps 60%+ of the population is addicted to something.

  17. #17
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,522
    Reputation
    17850
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Nobody Is Talking About The Record-High Number Of Americans On Psychiatric Drugs . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwardhaskell View Post
    I wonder what the percentage is when you combine “on psychotropic drugs” with addictions to all substances like hard drugs, alcohol and weed. Throw in gambling, porn and social media addiction too which also give people their brain chemical fix.

    Perhaps 60%+ of the population is addicted to something.
    Turn that 6 upside down and double it! 99%
    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.


  18. #18

    Re: Nobody Is Talking About The Record-High Number Of Americans On Psychiatric Drugs . . .

    I think that psychiatric drugs can be helpful to certain people…to a degree. What other steps is a person taking to change their problematic situation? Are they eating healthier, working out, talking to support figures? Or are they just popping pills all fucking day and waiting for magical solutions to life’s problems to fall out of the sky and into their laps?

    Psychiatric drugs should be used to simply make problematic symptoms more manageable. They aren’t magic bullets and do not work miracles. A person with a mental illness needs to get off their ass and be proactive about changing their situation. Like those people who piss and moan about being depressed or anxious all the time. You ask them about their lives and find out that a good number of them spend most of their waking hours walled up at home, glued to the fucking computer screen. No other hobbies or interests. No nothing.

    I went through a little bout of depression and played the violin for myself when I was coming to terms with giving up on women and accepting the fact that another relationship would never happen in my life. I kept myself active and tried to focus on just living life from that point on. That helped immensely with accepting this is how my life is now. I’m an active guy, make pretty good money, and haven’t missed having a nagging fucking woman around. No psychiatric drugs needed.

    Much of the time it’s all about talking yourself down off the ledge.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    3,005
    Reputation
    5027
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: Nobody Is Talking About The Record-High Number Of Americans On Psychiatric Drugs . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by DangZagnut View Post
    Unpopular opinion:

    It's all bullshit. if you're on these drugs and you haven't been committed (voluntary or not) to an asylum it's bullshit.

    You don't have a "chemical disorder", it's working as designed. Unless you had a severe brain injury, an actual brain deformity, or a REAL disease, you just want attention and an excuse.

    If you're depressed, guess what, it's working as designed. Your problem is you fed into it and made it the center of your world. It's no different than begin a retarded pussy worshipper that makes pussy the center of your world. You just are addicted, and reward, your depression.

    Anxiety? Overcome it. Stop being an anxious baby as an excuse to get out of doing things you don't want to do. It's just an excuse.

    Just like a woman using "trauma" they lie about as an excuse to be a cunt. It's just lying about everything to get a nice Xanax scrip to party with. Or something to get stoned with.

    Just like drugging little boys because your fucking school and education system sucks. So instead of making the school better, it's drug the children to fit into the school.

    Of course, does anyone ever say the school is wrong? Never. It's the kids that are wrong. Obviously. Because how else will they learn to sit in silence and do absolutely useless work for no reason to benefit some union member's life and pension? Or the CEOs cocaine addiction?

    Women lie about everything, all the time. They lie about trauma, abuse, victimhood, and literally everything. "Mental illness" is just another excuse to take drugs, and the drugs become the evidence of mental illness. Just like there are entire books and websites dedicated to how to divorce rape a man, there's entire websites devoted to pretending you have mental illness so you can use it as an excuse to not change who you are.

    It is the go to for the snowflake class and the tranny class.

    If you're a man pretending (and you are) to have mental illness, you're quite feminine in your approach to life so I applaud you for being so fluid into your sexuality, but you're bullshitting yourself.

    Again, show me the brain lesions, the brain damage, the concussions, and show me where it's negative to you. Like when you have highly embarrassing seizures in front of everyone and piss yourself in front of pretty girls, not just "I don't want to visit grand ma, I get triggered and have anxiety". "I need an emotional support hamster and when it shits all over the produce section in the store you can't judge me because I'm a special tranny".

    You're fucked up kid, it's called you didn't get the living shit beat out of you enough. And when you start whining and crying about how mommy and daddy were mean to you and "abused" you (ie, whatever lie you're telling people), they didn't beat you enough.

    Your trauma is bullshit, your lies are bullshit, and you use pills as evidence that you can be an asshole.

    I notice so many of those people I knew in school that were full of pills had all their problems "magically" solved once they had to get jobs and pay taxes and no one listened to their lies any more and gave them attention.

    Amazing. Their "therapy" magically solved it self once they couldn't play sneauwflake any more.

    It's no different that people smoking weed 24/7 because of "insomnia" maaaaaaannnnnn....like chill out.....it's not addictive maaaaannnnnnnn.

    At least man up and just say you're an alcoholic or drug addict like the rest of us.

    Stop lying you retards.
    There is a lot of truth in what you say here, but it isn’t the whole truth (what is???)

    What you have said here smacks of manning up and being resilient to all that life throws at you and for the most part I agree, but sometimes…

    For myself when I was going through my shit I wanted to kill. Not a euphemism, I really wanted to take another’s life – a life for a life.

    Be the man and take control!

    Emotionally this made perfect sense, intellectually it made no sense at all – the taking of another life would not bring back the life that was taken.

    This conflict between the emotional me and the intellectual me caused me HUGE issues and caused me to doubt everything I thought I knew. I sought help and the drugs I was prescribed helped.

    Depressed serotonin levels due to my experience caused my thinking to become somewhat incoherent. Seroxat redressed this and allowed me to rebuild who I truly was.

    Maybe time would have had the same effect, but how much time?

    Medication helped me get to where I needed to be and once there I stopped taking it.

    Many though see the taking of mind-altering drugs as a means in itself. They seek escape from reality.

    As a P.S.:

    I have a brother who is diagnosed as paranoid-schizophrenic. Yeah, I know that this is just a medical diagnosis, but when he takes himself off his meds as happens on occasion he becomes batshit crazy, with his meds he can at least have some semblance of a normal life.

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    186
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Nobody Is Talking About The Record-High Number Of Americans On Psychiatric Drugs . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by user97972 View Post
    First of all , listen to Kanye West on what Hollywood celebs have go through. Shit is NUTZ.


    Secondly, no wonder everybody is mentally ill these days because everything you see is fake, people live in these cement boxes called cities next to shopping malls and mini and major malls .Sleep 5-6 hours while holding on coffee and sleep pills, work 80-100 hours a week. Bills,payments,debts. Eat shit food,live shit lives,work in cubicles.
    Funny you mention sleeping 5-6 hours. That's a good night of sleep for me anymore. Often times it is 4 1/2 or 5 hours. I've tried all the regular suggestions (don't eat too close before bed, keep your room dark and cool, limit after noon, limit caffeine/alcohol, exercise, test for apnea, etc) and nothing really helps. I refuse to take sleep meds though.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: July 20, 2017, 11:32 PM
  2. Double standards in psychiatric help
    By VTOLfreak in forum Lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: September 29, 2016, 5:32 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: July 25, 2016, 3:48 PM
  4. PEDs (Performance Enhancing Drugs)
    By Aintdealingwithyoshit in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: November 7, 2015, 6:22 PM
  5. US Birth Rates at record low
    By MGTOW4LYFE in forum Lounge
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: May 18, 2014, 10:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •