Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,124
    Reputation
    4104

    New Research: #Metoo Movement Hurt Female Productivity.

    www.unherd.com ^ | Aug 15, 2022 | FINN MCREDMOND

    A new paper has found that the #MeToo movement has caused a significant decline in the productivity of women academics because fewer are collaborating with their male colleagues. This fall is most acute in universities “where the perceived risk of sexual harassment accusations for men is high”, resulting in a chilling effect on cross-sex collaboration . . . "

    Comments: Anyone else remembering the s***storm raised by the femnazis over Pence’s POLICY of never having one-on-one meetings with females? Here is a New Yorker Magazine headline from 2017; “Mike Pence’s Marriage and the Beliefs That Keep Women from Power”. Now this report out of the blue? Who could have seen this coming?!


    You can have sex with women at work without losing your job by following a few simple rules:

    Be handsome
    Be attractive
    Don't be unattractive
    Otherwise it is sexual harassment if you doo not look like Brad Pitt . . .

    Of course it has. What male in a corporate setting wants to mentor a female? The risk is too great - especially if he’s someone who has worked his way up to even a senior manager or director level role - let alone a VP position. Why risk throwing away decades of work knowing that all it would take would be a mere accusation by a female with no evidence whatsoever to wreck your career?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2

    Re: New Research: #Metoo Movement Hurt Female Productivity.

    “... where the perceived risk of sexual harassment accusations for men is high ...”

    They can delete the word "perceived." The risks are there. Duh.

  3. #3

    Re: New Research: #Metoo Movement Hurt Female Productivity.

    Women got amazing foresight

    >Profits from working closely with men
    >Create a environment where any unwanted attention from (unattractive) men is a crime regardless of the man's attention
    >Prevent due process for the false accusations cases
    >Men who have a lot to lose, avoid women
    >Women can no longer closely work with men anymore
    >Women cannot profit from men anymore

    Good job ladies, good job

  4. #4
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,154
    Reputation
    16858
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: New Research: #Metoo Movement Hurt Female Productivity.

    ME TOO, you too, them too, girl power at it's best!

    This shit's been going on since the 70's, when feminist cunts with bras blazing entered the education system in droves! It's hell for a 13 yo boy to have to contend with such hatred and animosity coming from the faculty! I totally clashed with the queen hen whatever school I was in, mainly Junior High. I had many talks with the VP about how she was a cunt and that's why I'd utter cunt under my breath when addressing her.

    RP technology has been tearing through the education system and society at large like shit through a goose! I was a hit with all the man teachers for calling this bitch a cunt to her face! Instead of going to her class, I'd go to the VP or out the door to the nearby park skipping school altogether.

    It was then I realized I wasn't alone on my distain for feminist indoctrination and the cunts that push it like it's gospel!

  5. #5
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,453
    Reputation
    14950
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: New Research: #Metoo Movement Hurt Female Productivity.

    That image of the men with pussy hats disgusts me.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  6. #6
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,154
    Reputation
    16858
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: New Research: #Metoo Movement Hurt Female Productivity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    That image of the men with pussy hats disgusts me.
    Agreed, they need matching pussy shirts, ball gags, and pussy pants with a hole in the rear!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,304
    Reputation
    2969
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: New Research: #Metoo Movement Hurt Female Productivity.

    Another recurring theme. It is bad because it is bad for women. Not because it ruins men's lives with false accusations but because it hampers women's progress.

    And I disagree with the idea that you can have sex with female colleagues if you are good looking. Good looking men have also been taken out by metoo.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Toolband89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    The Woods
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    1555
    Type
    Stoic

    Re: New Research: #Metoo Movement Hurt Female Productivity.

    This reminds me of a post I saw recently on reddit on the antifeminist sub. Here's a link to the original (the actual post has been archived): https://www.reddit.com/r/relationshi...y_husband_40m/.

    Basically, this wife was shocked to overhear her husband telling a buddy that he follows the Mike Pence rule at work. You can see in the comments that most people believe this is a prudent measure. It's not about holding women back or stifling their achievements and avoiding mentoring junior female employees, it's about protection and preserving one's own reputation and career. I believe all professionals should do this, man or women. There have been female supervisors hit with harassment complaints from disgruntled workers before too. They're not as common, and often not taken as seriously, but they do happen.

    It's just good form for anyone to avoid being 1 on 1 with another employee if it can be prevented. My dad was employing this decades ago in his role as a military trainer (post basic training). Anytime he needed to transport a single trainee, be it male or female, he would bring along extra trainees and ideally at least one other trainer and ideally a female one too. Calling a trainee into his office? Door stayed open at all times. Even if he had to reprimand them.

    Why do you think so many companies are embracing remote work? Yeah, you might not get to go full Big Brother on your employees, but the pros outweigh any cons. Save $ on offices, utilities, food, etc. Few if any harassment or HR complaints, employees often stay longer due to the sense of freedom. In my experience, it's been the women in my organization calling for a return to the office. They miss the "social" aspect of work. Funny how the men overwhelmingly prefer working from home. No distractions, high productivity.

  9. #9
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,361
    Reputation
    10843
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: New Research: #Metoo Movement Hurt Female Productivity.

    You think these women really used to work with men, or were guys just giving them the answers?
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  10. #10
    Senior Member WheelBarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Boardwalk
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    1225

    Re: New Research: #Metoo Movement Hurt Female Productivity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toolband89 View Post
    This reminds me of a post I saw recently on reddit on the antifeminist sub. Here's a link to the original (the actual post has been archived): https://www.reddit.com/r/relationshi...y_husband_40m/.
    First there is the feminist programming kicking in but then that gives way to the plow horse must keep on plowing:

    After his friend went home we had a serious talk about it. He revealed to me that the main reason he actually follows it is for his own protection because he claims was sexually harassed and assaulted by a female coworker at his previous job. He has never told me about this before so I think he might be lying? IDK I hate to think that... but why wouldn't he tell me about this sooner unless he just made it up to try to justify why he follows a misogynist policy at work?!!?

    I don't want to let his company know because he might get fired and then my family would be screwed. My mom and dad both live with my husband and I - and we all rely on his ability to pay the mortgage.
    The poor bugger. Welp, we'll keep a spot open for him...
    “Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” – George Washington

  11. #11
    Senior Member Toolband89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    The Woods
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    1555
    Type
    Stoic

    Re: New Research: #Metoo Movement Hurt Female Productivity.

    Quote Originally Posted by WheelBarrow View Post
    First there is the feminist programming kicking in but then that gives way to the plow horse must keep on plowing:



    The poor bugger. Welp, we'll keep a spot open for him...
    Right? Admitting that she is reliant upon his ability to provide, yet questions the manner in which he does it? Let's be real, it's not like he's Tony Soprano. He's just a normal, professional man who wants to be above reproach. Some women would actually be happy that their husband is taking these steps, not to mention seemingly avoiding temptation.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Chris007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    425
    Reputation
    1201
    Type
    Worry free

    Re: New Research: #Metoo Movement Hurt Female Productivity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    That image of the men with pussy hats disgusts me.
    What also disgusts me is that, when it comes to abortions, we often hear the "No uterus - No opinion" being thrown around.
    But, at the same time, the same feminist scum have no problem exploiting these useful idiots when it suits them. They enlist these fools wearing their pussy hats because it furthers the feminists cause.

    On the flip side, when a woman says to "Man Up" we should reply with "You have no idea what being a man is"

    So, "No Ball Sack - No Opinion"

  13. #13
    Senior Member Toolband89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    The Woods
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    1555
    Type
    Stoic

    Re: New Research: #Metoo Movement Hurt Female Productivity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris007 View Post
    What also disgusts me is that, when it comes to abortions, we often hear the "No uterus - No opinion" being thrown around.
    But, at the same time, the same feminist scum have no problem exploiting these useful idiots when it suits them. They enlist these fools wearing their pussy hats because it furthers the feminists cause.

    On the flip side, when a woman says to "Man Up" we should reply with "You have no idea what being a man is"

    So, "No Ball Sack - No Opinion"
    Funny how they refuse to define what a woman is until anyone tries to limit abortion. Then they know exactly what a woman is, haha. There's a great scene in Matt Walsh's What Is A Woman (check it out if you get a chance) where a college professor kept defining a woman as "someone who identifies as a woman." Walsh kept highlighting the "woman" part of that sentence and trying to get the professor to define it, but they wouldn't bite, preferring to use their hollow circular arguments than provide a real answer. They really hate biology and the fact that men are women are different, right down to our chromosomes. They can't stand that our natural biology endows the average man with certain physical benefits- like being larger, faster, stronger, etc than the average woman. It also endows women with certain benefits- being able to reproduce, longer life spans, etc. But oh no, gender is a social construct...
    Last edited by Toolband89; August 19, 2022 at 6:24 PM.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: October 18, 2021, 3:59 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: April 21, 2020, 8:16 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: September 27, 2019, 9:45 PM
  4. The #MeToo & #TimesUp Movement is Exposing Sexually Duplicitous Men
    By UnregisteredMGTOW in forum Nonmember Questions and Opposing Views
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: December 8, 2018, 5:37 AM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: January 18, 2018, 10:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •