Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,355
    Reputation
    4648

    New Crisis! Unvaccinated Single Women Say 'No' To Vaccinated Single Men

    Unvaccinated Single Women Say 'No' To Vaccinated Single Men: The decision as to whether or not women will date vaccinated men is now on the table
    American Thinker ^ | 10/21/2022 | Laura J. Wellington
    "Ask any single woman about the ease of dating in today’s world and they will most certainly roll their eyes and groan. As a single woman myself, I can vouch for how tough the dating climate is for every one of us. But unvaccinated, single women now have it that much harder. The reason? The decision as to whether or not they will date vaccinated men is now on the table. And I can tell you first-hand, which has nothing to do with the viability of the candidates, themselves, as rich and interesting prospects, but rather “sex” to put it bluntly.

    The overriding concern that the harmful effects of this vaccine may, ultimately, enter these women once the raincoat comes off.

    As these women chose to remain unvaccinated for a reason, mitigating any risk by eliminating candidates based upon vaccine-status has become their new norm. Doing so isn’t without its issues, admittedly. Qualifying single men by such a standard makes the pool in which to select from additionally small, especially if one is living in a blue state. On top of that, plenty of single men don’t shine to the notion that they aren’t being considered simply because they decided to get vaccinated. Among the most disgruntled, hostile men tend to be those who succumbed to the vaccine by force. Feeling penalized twice over for a vaccine they never wanted to begin with, many of these men don’t handle these women’s rejection well.

    Guilt, annoyance, diminishment, and just plain rudeness are known to occur in relation to these women’s decision to stay committed to their particular stance. “I have been called names for stating that the vaccine is a dealbreaker for me,” said Anika Janis . . . "

    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...ingle_men.html

    Comments: If I were single, I wouldn’t date vaccinated women.

    I don’t believe this at all. A deal breaker all on it’s own? No.

    Except for someone showing up at a date with “Stroke Face” or providing results of a blood test, how would someone know their date did or didn’t have the Jim Jones Jab?

    Generally, they announce their Jab status proudly.
    It's absolutely a deal breaker. Risks of STDs are bad enough with treatment options. There is no cure for the DNA-altering Jim Jones Jab.

    “ Among the most disgruntled, hostile men tend to be those who succumbed to the vaccine by force.”
    Welcome to my world and I’m married 30 plus years. Being forced into the vax was the single worst decision thing I ever did.





  2. #2
    Senior Member ResidentEvil7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,010
    Reputation
    1496
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: New Crisis! Unvaccinated Single Women Say 'No' To Vaccinated Single Men

    I've never gotten vaccinated or booster and I'm a man, but I say NO WAY to ALL women if they're not family.
    It's a man's world and we need to take it by the throat and make it give us what we desire.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Toolband89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    The Woods
    Posts
    609
    Reputation
    1590
    Type
    Stoic

    Re: New Crisis! Unvaccinated Single Women Say 'No' To Vaccinated Single Men

    Considering the vast majority of women identify as liberal, and a sizeable chunk refuse to have anything to do with conservative men, this must be a miniscule number of women.

  4. #4

    Re: New Crisis! Unvaccinated Single Women Say 'No' To Vaccinated Single Men

    This is laughable. If she thinks his being vaccinated will somehow harm her, she's a worse idiot than I would have imagined. All it means is he has antibodies against the disease. Those antibodies are part of his immune system, designed to fight disease. They're not the disease itself.

  5. #5
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,852
    Reputation
    18671
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: New Crisis! Unvaccinated Single Women Say 'No' To Vaccinated Single Men

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    This is laughable. If she thinks his being vaccinated will somehow harm her, she's a worse idiot than I would have imagined. All it means is he has antibodies against the disease. Those antibodies are part of his immune system, designed to fight disease. They're not the disease itself.
    In 28 days (WHEN DIESEL RUNS OUT) Her choices will be limited to allot less than sex!

    I'm BRACING for the sense of ENTITLEMENT that blooms when the trucks stop running, the furnaces stop burning, Tower's setting up for human grade biodiesel, and the lights go out!
    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.


  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    3,143
    Reputation
    5315
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: New Crisis! Unvaccinated Single Women Say 'No' To Vaccinated Single Men

    LMAO

    Just another in a long list of the little princesses’ demands in how a man should measure up.

    Up until now I’ve been open with everyone that I’m unvaxxed. Now that I know it pisses some women off I think I might start declaring that I’m vaxxed to the hilt just to watch their reaction.

    Freakin’ hilarious.
    Last edited by Jackoff; October 28, 2022 at 2:34 PM.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2022
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    443
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: New Crisis! Unvaccinated Single Women Say 'No' To Vaccinated Single Men

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    This is laughable. If she thinks his being vaccinated will somehow harm her, she's a worse idiot than I would have imagined. All it means is he has antibodies against the disease. Those antibodies are part of his immune system, designed to fight disease. They're not the disease itself.
    Alright I'll bite, and apologize in advance for offending anyone who made a different choice regarding this health issue - but it is what it is...while a certain level of ignorance can be forgiven based on the overwhelming fear/propaganda machine that was launched - this issue overall speaks to content of character as much as health implications.

    A certain level of discernment should have been exercised from the beginning, given the overwhelmingly corrupt nature of the pharmaceutical industry and it's ties to the supposed "regulators", funding of media through advertising and the blatantly obvious incompetence and authoritarian nature of governments in recent years. Blind trust in "authorities" and "experts" is exactly why has our civilization is in the sorry state that it is.

    From a health perspective, what you say about antibodies may be true for all other vaccines that have been deployed, but certainly not this MNRA gene therapy masquerading as a vaccine. The process is different, and it's far too soon in this human experiment to determine if exchanging bodily fluids through sexual contact can indeed "transmit" the technology and/or spike protein from one person to the other over a longer term (and it certainly wasn't part of the testing phases, which are still ongoing).

    This isn't about fear of getting the disease itself - after all, if that was the case, wouldn't she have gotten vaccinated for it? I don't know a single person who is "unvaccinated" that is afraid of this disease any more than whatever else is circulating out there, and there is plenty of proof at this point that they/we are justified in holding that view, and always were.

    What is more pertinent (if you read the article and/or comments) is this - it isn't just about potential "shedding" in close contact (which is likely nonsense) or contagion through sex (unknown) - it's about the content of character, life perspectives, level of awareness etc of the man (or woman, as unvaccinated men are also taking the same viewpoint when looking for partners). There is even a positive reference to the appeal of MGTOW from one of the commenters, which provides a nice counter-balance to more of the "simp/blue pill" comments.

    While I'm glad I don't have to worry about this for myself anymore - I stand firmly in the camp of unvaccinated parents mentioned in the article in that I am strongly advising my kids to be very discerning in this matter when it comes to choosing partners as well. Again, not so much on the health aspects (although that plays a part as the exceedingly common side/after effects continue to reveal themselves), it's about content of character as it relates to critical, independent thinking, discernment and overall life viewpoints. Those also just happen to be some of the stronger traits of MGTOW...

  8. #8
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,852
    Reputation
    18671
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: New Crisis! Unvaccinated Single Women Say 'No' To Vaccinated Single Men

    Quote Originally Posted by KRFJames View Post
    Alright I'll bite, and apologize in advance for offending anyone who made a different choice regarding this health issue - but it is what it is...while a certain level of ignorance can be forgiven based on the overwhelming fear/propaganda machine that was launched - this issue overall speaks to content of character as much as health implications.

    A certain level of discernment should have been exercised from the beginning, given the overwhelmingly corrupt nature of the pharmaceutical industry and it's ties to the supposed "regulators", funding of media through advertising and the blatantly obvious incompetence and authoritarian nature of governments in recent years. Blind trust in "authorities" and "experts" is exactly why has our civilization is in the sorry state that it is.

    From a health perspective, what you say about antibodies may be true for all other vaccines that have been deployed, but certainly not this MNRA gene therapy masquerading as a vaccine. The process is different, and it's far too soon in this human experiment to determine if exchanging bodily fluids through sexual contact can indeed "transmit" the technology and/or spike protein from one person to the other over a longer term (and it certainly wasn't part of the testing phases, which are still ongoing).

    This isn't about fear of getting the disease itself - after all, if that was the case, wouldn't she have gotten vaccinated for it? I don't know a single person who is "unvaccinated" that is afraid of this disease any more than whatever else is circulating out there, and there is plenty of proof at this point that they/we are justified in holding that view, and always were.

    What is more pertinent (if you read the article and/or comments) is this - it isn't just about potential "shedding" in close contact (which is likely nonsense) or contagion through sex (unknown) - it's about the content of character, life perspectives, level of awareness etc of the man (or woman, as unvaccinated men are also taking the same viewpoint when looking for partners). There is even a positive reference to the appeal of MGTOW from one of the commenters, which provides a nice counter-balance to more of the "simp/blue pill" comments.

    While I'm glad I don't have to worry about this for myself anymore - I stand firmly in the camp of unvaccinated parents mentioned in the article in that I am strongly advising my kids to be very discerning in this matter when it comes to choosing partners as well. Again, not so much on the health aspects (although that plays a part as the exceedingly common side/after effects continue to reveal themselves), it's about content of character as it relates to critical, independent thinking, discernment and overall life viewpoints. Those also just happen to be some of the stronger traits of MGTOW...
    Give me liberty, or give me death, modern day application; I will not live in fear, I would rather die. That's been my stance since mask mandates ended, and the main reason I wore one was the terroristic threat by the masses that wore them and the laws that could have me arrested for draconian anti-constitutional pen-stroke mandates.
    I was inoculated (naturally) about 6 months ago, there's findings that my choice may be the best protection from reinfection. Now I live free of a face diaper no fears whatsoever, that game, that hoax, those times, are over!

    They developed a new strain of Covid 70 miles away from me, with an 80% mortality rate, and if those are my odds, so be it, won't be the first time I lost a bet, but I'll be god damned before I live by the draconian gestapo made-up rules of fearmongers! If that's the case, I'd rather be dead!
    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.


  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    3,143
    Reputation
    5315
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: New Crisis! Unvaccinated Single Women Say 'No' To Vaccinated Single Men

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    They developed a new strain of Covid 70 miles away from me, with an 80% mortality rate
    Whatsthatyousay???

    Have you any references to this that you could share?

  10. #10
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,852
    Reputation
    18671
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: New Crisis! Unvaccinated Single Women Say 'No' To Vaccinated Single Men

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Whatsthatyousay???

    Have you any references to this that you could share?
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/boston-university-lethal-covid-strain-lab

    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.


  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    227
    Type
    Self-realised

    Re: New Crisis! Unvaccinated Single Women Say 'No' To Vaccinated Single Men

    They'll only say no to an unvaccinated man until tattooed Chad comes along with his cocksure smile, then she'll "make an exception".

    Anyway, I don't know about anybody here, but in the real world Covid and vaccines and all that stuff doesn't seem to matter shit anymore.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Chris007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    553
    Reputation
    1690
    Type
    Worry free

    Re: New Crisis! Unvaccinated Single Women Say 'No' To Vaccinated Single Men

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    Anyway, I don't know about anybody here, but in the real world Covid and vaccines and all that stuff doesn't seem to matter shit anymore.
    It never seemed to matter to our politicians who were caught numerous times partying and socializing without masks.

  13. #13

    Re: New Crisis! Unvaccinated Single Women Say 'No' To Vaccinated Single Men

    The only bigger scam in the recent 3 years was the 20 election….

  14. #14
    Member WPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    98
    Reputation
    230
    Type
    Ghost monk

    Re: New Crisis! Unvaccinated Single Women Say 'No' To Vaccinated Single Men

    I have a dual-fuel furnace that will run on oil or wood (or coal, though the manufacturer--now out-of-business--recommended heavier-duty grates for that, which I don't have). Can even work (less efficiently) without electrical power when burning wood/coal, just by convection.


    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    In 28 days (WHEN DIESEL RUNS OUT) Her choices will be limited to allot less than sex!

    I'm BRACING for the sense of ENTITLEMENT that blooms when the trucks stop running, the furnaces stop burning, Tower's setting up for human grade biodiesel, and the lights go out!

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    501
    Reputation
    1206
    Type
    mgtow

    Re: New Crisis! Unvaccinated Single Women Say 'No' To Vaccinated Single Men

    Team lifeblood baby!

  16. #16
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,852
    Reputation
    18671
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: New Crisis! Unvaccinated Single Women Say 'No' To Vaccinated Single Men

    Quote Originally Posted by WPL View Post
    I have a dual-fuel furnace that will run on oil or wood (or coal, though the manufacturer--now out-of-business--recommended heavier-duty grates for that, which I don't have). Can even work (less efficiently) without electrical power when burning wood/coal, just by convection.
    The question is; do you have coal and wood? Only because we all know where oil's heading!

    I'm actually going out to cut up a couple logs, split, and stack them, right after this post!

    I bet they keep the White House above 80f. this winter, I'd expect no less.


    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.


  17. #17

    Re: New Crisis! Unvaccinated Single Women Say 'No' To Vaccinated Single Men

    I have a prediction, and this one's not too hard to figure out. For any of these non-vax women who insist they won't sleep with a vaccinated dude -- if a vaccinated dude showed up with 6-pack abs and was model gorgeous, she would jump onto his vaxxed schlong faster than you can say "gender equality."

  18. #18
    Member WPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    98
    Reputation
    230
    Type
    Ghost monk

    Re: New Crisis! Unvaccinated Single Women Say 'No' To Vaccinated Single Men

    I've got some coal, not enough for the entire winter, but a start. I have some maple I cut last summer, not yet split but should be somewhat dry (maybe not enough for this season, though), and a pile of split and seasoned wood. Also have enough oil for about 4 weeks as the primary fuel. It'll be less convenient if oil becomes unavailable, but I won't get too cold.


    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    The question is; do you have coal and wood? Only because we all know where oil's heading!

    I'm actually going out to cut up a couple logs, split, and stack them, right after this post!

    I bet they keep the White House above 80f. this winter, I'd expect no less.


  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    3,143
    Reputation
    5315
    Type
    Just Me

    Re: New Crisis! Unvaccinated Single Women Say 'No' To Vaccinated Single Men

    "In…mice, while Omicron causes mild, non-fatal infection, the Omicron S-carrying virus inflicts severe disease with a mortality rate of 80 percent," they wrote in a research paper.


    The new strain has five times more infectious virus particles than the omicron variant, researchers said.


    In a statement, the university stressed that the replicated strain was less dangerous than the original strain.
    So, it's 5 times more infectious and has a mortality rate of 80% yet it's LESS dangerous than the original strain?

    My poor head hurts trying to understand the reasoning here.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    320
    Reputation
    3241
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: New Crisis! Unvaccinated Single Women Say 'No' To Vaccinated Single Men

    The reasoning is midterm elections are coming up and they need something, anything to make it go their way.


Similar Threads

  1. “Contagious Vaccines” That Can Spread From Vaccinated to Unvaccinated
    By Unboxxed in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: March 29, 2022, 12:40 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: July 11, 2021, 9:36 PM
  3. Why do women shame single men for wanting
    By Tomatoshadow2 in forum Lounge
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: July 19, 2020, 7:51 AM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: March 18, 2015, 10:32 AM
  5. The reason some women stay single ....
    By Neo in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: September 27, 2014, 2:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •