Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36
  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    71
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Most work is respectable

    I have to say this is one of the most helpful MGTOW topics/threads i have read on this forum.

    I share the admiration for Honest, Legal, hard work.

    And i agree that women have shamed men and society into desiring certain jobs and avoiding other jobs because of their insatiable hunger for a man with social status and wealth.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    370
    Reputation
    691
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Most work is respectable

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtow2021 View Post
    This part of the female mind is already outdated the day humans invented agriculture. There is no imminent mortal hazard associated with food.
    You are correct, and agriculture has only been around for 4 or 5 thousand years? Humans have been evolving for +50 thousand years? Those hard won evolutionary traits are not going away anytime soon...

    Behavioral Biology is an interesting science.

  3. #23
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5,470
    Reputation
    25097
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Most work is respectable

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    …, so they go after "high value" men like lawyers, doctors, and politicians.
    I read something interesting recently. Why doctors and lawyers, and not accountants? Accountancy isn't any more boring than most law. Maybe, just maybe, it's because there are TV shows about doctors and lawyers.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    455
    Reputation
    1225
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Most work is respectable

    I was a truck driver for 2 years before I went back to school to get my RN license. I remember one particular outing where this bitch upon telling her what I do for work reflexively said "eww," and I immediately said, "fuck you too." Then she tried to downplay it by saying she didn't mean it as it sounds blah blah blah. Like O.G said, once you stop giving a fuck about how you're viewed it becomes clearer. At the end of the day she's a girl (and this is how I view all women)...wtf does she know about the things that matters in life? No respectable man compromises his value to please a woman ever.

  5. #25
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,921
    Reputation
    16336
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Most work is respectable

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtow2021 View Post
    This part of the female mind is already outdated the day humans invented agriculture. There is no imminent mortal hazard associated with food.
    You're in a country that still has traces of empathy and respect for one another, in China, apparently not so, they feed one another sewer gutter oil and make lot$ of ca$h. If it comes from China it's likely contaminated and toxic, I wouldn't feed it to a rat! Rat poison is safer to handle!


  6. #26

    Re: Most work is respectable

    Absolutely disgusting. The way they extract the cooking oil is so wrong

  7. #27
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,921
    Reputation
    16336
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Most work is respectable

    Quote Originally Posted by rebelcivilisation05 View Post
    Absolutely disgusting. The way they extract the cooking oil is so wrong
    Why? How would you extract it? Just kidding! The only moral practical use I can justify for that sewer slop is maybe biodiesel. That's what separates the civilized people from the barbarians. Our motives and intentions are considerate and caring for others, but that's been steadily changing with all the hating and division now making us more like them and less than what we used to be.

    I wouldn't doubt if it's happening here, especially now with cooking oil prices going through the roof! In fact it is happening here, in a different way! Rancid oil's technical name is mono and diglyceride, whereas extra virgin olive oil is a triglyceride (unfractured molecule of oil). The rancid shit is in almost all processed food as a blender, binder, and emulsifier. Technically the same rancid slop, just not scooped from a sewer! I use olive oil for everything and try not to burn it, burning is the fastest way to make it toxic, it only stays fresh for a couple months once opened , and 2 years in the bottle kept out of sunlight.

    You are what you eat, you don't want to be made of mono and diglycerides, save that shit for the biodiesel!

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    370
    Reputation
    691
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Most work is respectable

    Not every job is the best one for you. But chances are if someone is working at a job then that job is necessary.

    Quote Originally Posted by rebelcivilisation05 View Post
    Absolutely disgusting. The way they extract the cooking oil is so wrong
    Yes, and if you seen how they render animal leftovers into soaps, creams etc. you would also be disgusted, but both jobs have to be done... I worked in an abattoir for a short time, I think everyone should have a few months doing it. You become vegetarian or you value the people doing those types of jobs.

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    145
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Most work is respectable

    Women and men will look down on you for not living up to their expectations. Do not forget that the majority of people out there are swallowing their blue pills everyday. I know men who look down on themselves for not being able to provide 'enough'. Stop comparing yourself to others and do not worry about what other think. Focus on yourself.

    If you do not love what you do for work, work enough to put food on the table and a roof over your head. Spend the rest of your time exploring all the other options life has to offer. Train a new skill, not because anyone expects you to do but because it brings fulfillment and meaning to life.

    There is infinite detail in the world. Explore and discover the infinite details.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    2,589
    Reputation
    4396
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Most work is respectable

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    We recognized each other of course and was happy to see each other, but as he filled the machine and I watched, at the end he turned to me and started to make statements about his job, clearly self-conscious if not embarrassed for his job while he sees I am working for some whoop-de-do outfit like the telephone company.
    There’s a lesson here. I’m just unsure of what it is.

    For a couple of years I meeked out an existence doing odd jobs here and there and one of them was cleaning floors, tabletops and toilets in a pub. The pub in question was one I was well known in.

    My one proviso for taking on the job was that I did my work outside of opening hours. I also made it clear that I had no problem with it being made known that I was doing this job, I just didn’t want to be seen doing it…

    What’s that about?
    Last edited by Jackoff; July 4, 2022 at 8:58 PM.

  11. #31
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,921
    Reputation
    16336
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Most work is respectable

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    There’s a lesson here. I’m just unsure of what it is.

    For a couple of years I meeked out an existence doing odd jobs here and there and one of them was cleaning floors, tabletops and toilets in a pub. The pub in question was one I was well known in.

    My one proviso for taking on the job was that I did my work outside of opening hours. I also made it clear that I had no problem with it being made known that I was doing this job, I just didn’t want to be seen doing it…

    What’s that about?
    Tidy Bowl and Sani-can maintenance man are something you don't want to advertise, you're not alone, I do lots of things that are hush-hush...

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Location
    Flyover country's flyover country
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    321
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Most work is respectable

    One of the lessons my father taught me was that you never get in the way or put down someone doing an honest job. A lot of the jobs that so many people look down on are absolutely vital, maintaining the utilities, the roads, stocking shelves, hauling goods...etc. We could live a lot longer without judges, lawyers and politicians than we would live without sewage maintenance or garbage collectors.
    Last edited by Jadedoldman65; July 6, 2022 at 1:22 PM.

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    2,589
    Reputation
    4396
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: Most work is respectable

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wombat View Post
    I read something interesting recently. Why doctors and lawyers, and not accountants? Accountancy isn't any more boring than most law. Maybe, just maybe, it's because there are TV shows about doctors and lawyers.
    Why are they are they seen as boring as compared to doctors and lawyers? Because doctors and lawyers interact on a more personal level with their clients, something the wymmanz love to do.

    Also doctors and lawyers are big parts of their lives. Doctors because they're so bloody neurotic that they're always running to them for help. Lawyers, because when it comes time to divorce rape they really appreciate an accomplished one, so long as (s)he is on her side.

    Accountants? Let the men worry about where the money comes from!

  14. #34

    Re: Most work is respectable

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Why are they are they seen as boring as compared to doctors and lawyers? Because doctors and lawyers interact on a more personal level with their clients, something the wymmanz love to do.

    Also doctors and lawyers are big parts of their lives. Doctors because they're so bloody neurotic that they're always running to them for help. Lawyers, because when it comes time to divorce rape they really appreciate an accomplished one, so long as (s)he is on her side.

    Accountants? Let the men worry about where the money comes from!
    Yeah, docs and lawyers have a lot more to gossip about and they can use them more…so can her friends and people in her family. Gives the woman instant status because everyone can ask her legal or medical questions.

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    185
    Reputation
    163
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Most work is respectable

    At my first office job, I worked with a guy who said "if it weren't for my family, I'd rather be working at McDonalds". In other words, he was tired of the office/political BS and had a better feeling of accomplishment when he worked at McDonalds. He needed to make the extra money to support his family.

  16. #36

    Re: Most work is respectable

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyNuts View Post
    I disagree. It's called hypergamy, and it is part of female nature. Female nature was forged through out time by evolution. If females had not found high achieving men attractive humans would likely have died out a long time ago. The high status, high achieving man was better able to support them while they were baring children. Higher achieving, healthy men would/should have better genes for the offspring also. She can't do anything about her own genes, but she can choose who she mates with. Mating with the village idiot would be a major waste of her resources, kids are a major drain on women's resources, historically he would not be able to support them also. I'm talking pre +70 yrs ago.

    Women don't have to show female nature, but the odds are high they will at some point.

    Please don't take offence in my comment, I'm not calling anyone names. I'm only trying to use examples.

    Some women will look at the potential a man has (younger) and will jump on for the ride. It seems more in the last few years they ride the CC and then wait at the finish line, when the man has shown he is a top achiever.

    Hypergamy, Shit-Tests, and All Women Are Like That - YouTube
    No offense taken. You're right that hypergamy exists, but I still maintain that giving into it is sick. We men have instincts to beat the crap out of anyone who crosses us, but if any of us actually did that, no one would say, "Oh, well, it's just instinct." To live in society, you have to override via your intellect primitive instincts that can hurt people.

    Women don't do that! They see no hypocrisy in demanding equality, and screaming about being judged for their looks, and then turning around and harshly judging men on both looks and status. And then when they go for rock-stat-status men and can't get one, they piss and moan, and judge all men based on how the rock star brushed her off.

    Things were better when women were harshly judged and shunned from society if they didn't participate in monogamy.


Similar Threads

  1. Should I work?
    By frompaintogain in forum Lounge
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: February 15, 2022, 2:17 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: January 19, 2022, 10:14 AM
  3. Any men looking for work?
    By Jan in forum Lounge
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: August 5, 2018, 11:28 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: January 9, 2017, 12:31 PM
  5. How men used to work
    By Mr Wombat in forum Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: December 28, 2015, 2:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •