Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Senior Member ProdigalSon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    181
    Reputation
    1215

    Post Misandry, by way of cake...

    Gentlemen,

    Here's an article I read earlier describing something that I found (somewhat) disturbing. Though we have a better insight into the nature of women than many, I still feel there's something... "wrong" about these cakes that may well be in part to some sort of (undiagnosed?) mental disorder. Obviously, were it men doing the following then you can just imagine the uproar that would take place - never hear the end of it either!

    You can read more here: Divroce cakes that are such a very tasteless way to celebrate | Mail Online

    Prodigal Son.

  2. #2

    Re: Misandry, by way of cake...

    This one here is really quite something



    Just look at it and let it sink in for a moment.

    The person who had this made would have had to request it specifically. What would that sound like?

    Hello is this the cake shop? ...i'd like to buy a cake to celebrate my divorce, i'd like to have my ex-husband shown living on the street in a cardboard box. Also, make sure that i'm shown living in comparative luxury compared to his suffering.

    That's some ice cold shit right there!

  3. #3

    Re: Misandry, by way of cake...

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowGoon View Post
    This one here is really quite something



    Just look at it and let it sink in for a moment.

    The person who had this made would have had to request it specifically. What would that sound like?

    Hello is this the cake shop? ...i'd like to buy a cake to celebrate my divorce, i'd like to have my ex-husband shown living on the street in a cardboard box. Also, make sure that i'm shown living in comparative luxury compared to his suffering.

    That's some ice cold shit right there!
    It is also ice cold reality. Hard to believe a woman would be that honest.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,179
    Reputation
    6434
    Type
    Intellectual Ghost

    Re: Misandry, by way of cake...

    Misandry is so socially acceptable now. Everything seems to be the man's fault. It is the man holding the woman down from getting a good job. It is the man who is the buffoon in any relationship who has to be properly trained by the woman. It is the man who should be replaced by a woman in positions of leadership because they can do it better. I don't believe the hatred of men has ever been so profound in the history of mankind.

  5. #5

    Re: Misandry, by way of cake...

    Quote Originally Posted by secularscientist View Post
    Misandry is so socially acceptable now. Everything seems to be the man's fault. It is the man holding the woman down from getting a good job. It is the man who is the buffoon in any relationship who has to be properly trained by the woman. It is the man who should be replaced by a woman in positions of leadership because they can do it better. I don't believe the hatred of men has ever been so profound in the history of mankind.
    It's going to backfire. And the consequences are going to be dire.

  6. #6

    Re: Misandry, by way of cake...

    Even worse is that these days there are a lot of wedding cakes that are just as bad.
    True happiness is only found within, to seek it elsewhere will result in failure.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Primus_Pilus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,100
    Reputation
    5390
    Type
    Supervillain

    Re: Misandry, by way of cake...

    Quote Originally Posted by ouchmuch View Post
    Even worse is that these days there are a lot of wedding cakes that are just as bad.

    Sure are ...
    bad1.jpg bad3.jpg

    Couldn't believe these two.
    This might as well be called "Spot the Mangina" cake
    truth.jpg

    The second one? Holy shit RUN boy RUN!!!
    bad2.jpg

    And then there are some that possibly reflect red pill

    Zombie-Wedding-Cake-Topper-1970.jpg
    Because she will most likely eat half of him alive.
    First date: A job interview in which a slot-c tries to determine a man's financial suitability in relation to its desire for children.
    Oxytocin, more dangerous than heroin.
    I am not going to sacrifice my freedom and wealth for your ideals.
    If she isn't fucking you like a porn star she is fucking someone else like one.

    Women, they're just a bag of bricks. All you gotta do is set them down. - Primus Milton

  8. #8
    Senior Member jso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,215
    Reputation
    4566

    Re: Misandry, by way of cake...

    tasteless women?

    redundant.

  9. #9
    Senior Member The Prisoner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sea of Madness
    Posts
    1,438
    Reputation
    10340

    Re: Misandry, by way of cake...

    Hmm, what is the difference between getting married and taking a nail gun to the testicles?








    You can recover from the nail gun and it does not hurt as bad.
    Not a prisoner I'm a free man
    And my blood is my own now
    Don't care where the past was
    I know where I'm going ...OUT !!!!

  10. #10
    Senior Member cyberdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    cyberistan
    Posts
    395
    Reputation
    1194

    Re: Misandry, by way of cake...

    A divorce cake idea for men:
    The black-and-yellow MGTOW logo and the message below reads:
    Fuck off, twat!
    I'm GMOW!
    Not all men are idiots - some are bachelors.


  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,179
    Reputation
    6434
    Type
    Intellectual Ghost

    Re: Misandry, by way of cake...

    Quote Originally Posted by ProdigalSon View Post
    Gentlemen,

    Here's an article I read earlier describing something that I found (somewhat) disturbing. Though we have a better insight into the nature of women than many, I still feel there's something... "wrong" about these cakes that may well be in part to some sort of (undiagnosed?) mental disorder. Obviously, were it men doing the following then you can just imagine the uproar that would take place - never hear the end of it either!

    You can read more here: Divroce cakes that are such a very tasteless way to celebrate | Mail Online

    Prodigal Son.
    Typical double standard. Imagine the public outcry and shaming if a couple had a cake made that showed the man in a suit and tie with a briefcase as if coming home from work and the woman in an apron fixing a meal in the kitchen with a baby in the high chair? There would be outrage over "stereotyping" a woman into a humble, homemaker role. Twats would be in a furor over it saying that they do not need a man and how dare someone label them as a mother and cook, as if these are undesirable traits. Society has declined for a reason. Women no longer know or value their complimentary role.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    240
    Reputation
    1536

    Re: Misandry, by way of cake...

    It really shows the idiocy and the depths that male nether apes will delude themselves into...I mean any man who can think will automatically reject any and all notion of romantic relationship with women when he sees cakes like these...Yet...


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: May 24, 2014, 1:33 PM
  2. have my cake and eat it to?
    By Trek in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 25, 2014, 8:21 PM
  3. have my cake and eat it too?
    By Trek in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 22, 2014, 8:53 PM
  4. Misandry in movies
    By Neo in forum Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: April 9, 2014, 6:36 PM
  5. A piece on misandry
    By alcockell in forum Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 28, 2014, 4:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •