Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35
  1. #21

    Re: How big is MGTOW?

    Great post.

    I think that a lot of men know there is something wrong but do not realize there is a red-pilled community. I didn't even know what MGTOW was until I googled "marriage is a raw deal". That led me to channels like MGTOW 101, Turd Flinging Monkey, Sandman etc. It was then I realized there was this whole subculture of men that felt the same way that I do.

    I thought some of it was weird at first because there was this "MGTOW level system" but then I realized that most didn't even subscribe to that.

    As long as MGTOW is about "going your own way", I can consider myself apart of this community. I find I'm too much of an individual.
    In the future there will be robots.

  2. #22

    Re: How big is MGTOW?

    I think MGTOW as we know it is very small, although it is growing. It gets almost as many searches as feminism, and the MGTOW reddit has over 130k members and is rapidly growing.

    However, the number of guys who are actually going their own way is most likely huge. Guys who don't get married, don't have kids, don't support women. Marriage and fertility rates are the lowest they've ever been, which means a ton of men are not participating. A lot of them aren't even dating or having sex either, they are basically not dealing with women at all. A recent study showed over one quarter of people aged 18-30 aren't having sex at all, and I am sure most of those people are men. Male workforce participation is the lowest it's been in history.

    Men are basically checking out, and reaching the same conclusions we have on their own. Our messages are certainly spreading, in spite of all the propaganda and censorship attempts. I don't see society changing to be more fair to men anytime soon, which means men will continue to check out at an exponential pace.

    What's really going to be interesting is ten years from now. THAT will be when the aftermath of MGTOW is just starting to be felt. The current generation of broken women will be past the wall, and the men will not be helping or supporting them at all. I've seen how these women end up in old age, and it is not pretty. Misery and abject poverty don't even begin to describe it.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Manfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    328
    Reputation
    2993
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How big is MGTOW?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    The current generation of broken women will be past the wall, and the men will not be helping or supporting them at all. I've seen how these women end up in old age, and it is not pretty. Misery and abject poverty don't even begin to describe it.
    ... and at such time the system will STEAL from men that save and build, while women spend and ruin.
    You cannot have poor women and wealthy men. The gynocracy does not allow it.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,294
    Reputation
    5506

    Re: How big is MGTOW?

    How big is Mgtow? I don't even know what that is. I came here because I thought it was discussions about maximum gross takeoff weight and piloting aircraft.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

  5. #25
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Ghost town USA
    Posts
    1,433
    Reputation
    7074
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How big is MGTOW?

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    How big is Mgtow? I don't even know what that is. I came here because I thought it was discussions about maximum gross takeoff weight and piloting aircraft.
    Yea, but that figure changes due to alt. temp. press. humidity, and runway grade, one wrong calculation, a decimal here, a digit there, and it all adds up to a runway extension in spite of the trees!

  6. #26
    Senior Member Manfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    328
    Reputation
    2993
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How big is MGTOW?

    Once you reach V1 you are committed. If you have no runway left to take-off you will crash a burn.
    Never commit without enough runway...

  7. #27
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Ghost town USA
    Posts
    1,433
    Reputation
    7074
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How big is MGTOW?

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred View Post
    Once you reach V1 you are committed. If you have no runway left to take-off you will crash a burn.
    Never commit without enough runway...
    You won't burn if you were distracted from checking the fuel during preflight, always be positive, sometimes that's all you got! .

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    93
    Reputation
    174
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How big is MGTOW?

    After 20 years of Navy flying just calling it what it is "refusal" I almost forgot what V1 itself meant LOL.


    how about these issues related to refusal speed ...... "bury the dead" or "raise the dead"

  9. #29
    Senior Member Manfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    328
    Reputation
    2993
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How big is MGTOW?

    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    After 20 years of Navy flying just calling it what it is "refusal" I almost forgot what V1 itself meant LOL.


    how about these issues related to refusal speed ...... "bury the dead" or "raise the dead"
    If only pilots could chose "refusal" more often, probably there would be less tragedies.

    Because, let us face it, you can always "bury the dead". But nobody (but one) has "raised from the dead"...

    In order to avoid all these problems you should always learn your MGTOW - maximum gross takeoff weight.

    If you do not attend to MGTOW, then bad things happen, like all those quotes about the "dead".

  10. #30
    Senior Member Manfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    328
    Reputation
    2993
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How big is MGTOW?

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    You won't burn if you were distracted from checking the fuel during preflight, always be positive, sometimes that's all you got! .
    But sometimes checking the negative can save your life. Sometimes people are blinded by the positive and ignore the negative...

    Better check everything, that way you are not caught by surprise. All the planes that ever had any malfunctioning looked good before, and you never think your plane can malfunction.

    In fact its not good to think your plane can malfunction one day, but rather that it will!

  11. #31
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Ghost town USA
    Posts
    1,433
    Reputation
    7074
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How big is MGTOW?

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred View Post
    But sometimes checking the negative can save your life. Sometimes people are blinded by the positive and ignore the negative...

    Better check everything, that way you are not caught by surprise. All the planes that ever had any malfunctioning looked good before, and you never think your plane can malfunction.

    In fact its not good to think your plane can malfunction one day, but rather that it will!
    Kachucka chucka cha, no problem, there's an entire planet to land on! It's unavoidable! So what if you don't get to choose where and when, that's life!

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    493
    Reputation
    1462
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How big is MGTOW?

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    How big is Mgtow? I don't even know what that is. I came here because I thought it was discussions about maximum gross takeoff weight and piloting aircraft.
    Now thereís a bearing change I didnít see coming .

    Knowing your MGTOW is always beneficial, no matter the definition.

    LMFAO.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    All we can do is keep ourselves from all those who don't deserve it. Ė Dave Matthes

  13. #33
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,215
    Reputation
    10458
    Type
    Sagacious

    Re: How big is MGTOW?

    Quote Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
    I think there are more men going MGTOW for the simple reasons that 1) relationships are not worth the effort we must put into them; 2) women are much more economically self-sufficient which takes the pressure off us; and 3) in light of low standards being established for sexual harassment and the very threat of false accusations, it is as much a matter of self-preservation as anything else.
    Number 2 is a natural consequence of women joining the workforce (a very good thing in my opinion).
    Number 3 is the component which will intensify MGTOW.
    But with regards to number 3, the elites will adjust the laws so that just enough men stay on the plantation. In the UK, many 'rape' cases are being re-investigated because false allegations are RIFE!

    This is why I will never trust a tradcon or the shifts in the laws favouring men. It is simply making the shit sandwich a little less shittier and once you are back on the plantation - they will add more shit.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself.

  14. #34
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,215
    Reputation
    10458
    Type
    Sagacious

    Re: How big is MGTOW?

    ... and at such time the system will STEAL from men that save and build, while women spend and ruin.
    You cannot have poor women and wealthy men. The gynocracy does not allow it.
    Sounds about right. There will be plenty of white knights who will come the rescue or there will be post wall ugly cunts with white feathers shaming you.

    The day will come when .gov will start an out and out war on men - think bachelor tax or some ''voluntary'' work.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself.

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    93
    Reputation
    174
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How big is MGTOW?

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred View Post
    If only pilots could chose "refusal" more often, probably there would be less tragedies.

    Because, let us face it, you can always "bury the dead". But nobody (but one) has "raised from the dead"...

    In order to avoid all these problems you should always learn your MGTOW - maximum gross takeoff weight.

    If you do not attend to MGTOW, then bad things happen, like all those quotes about the "dead".

    LOL ... I was looking more for engine failure before refusal (EFBR) and engine failure after refusal (EFAR) stories but what you said is way funnier.......


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •