Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30
  1. #1
    Senior Member MrWalton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    SEA
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    92
    Type
    Neutral

    I got married to a whore, that fucks like a prude.


    https://therationalmale.com/2013/12/03/saving-the-best/


    "I met my wife 7 years ago, she was extremely picky when it came to sex. She told me she only has been with 1 other guy before. She would never give a blow job, only would do certain positions and found almost every sex act degrading. I was frustrated by this, but I really liked her and hoped over the years she would open up sexually. Over the years, it never got any better but I learned to get over it. Well I ended up finding an old video from her college days of her engaging in group sex with 6 other people 5 guys 1 girl. In the video she has anal sex, oral sex, gets double teamed, and yells multiple times in the video she is a ďI am a filthy whore.Ē All of it she was enthusiastic about it. I ended up feeling really sad. I can understand certain stuff people donít want to do, but it wasnít the fact she didnít want to do them. She didnít want to do them with me but every other guy she was their whore."

    "I am so fucking lucky. I got married to a whore, that fucks like a prude."

    Found this and haven't seen it posted or discussed here previously.
    The commentator on the story said he had encountered 4 similar cases, I've recently encountered a similar female (hooker I hired for a while).
    Seems to be a common theme among women, they behave like dirty whores with men they really desire, then offer severely restricted sex to the man they settle and marry.

  2. #2

    Re: I got married to a whore, that fucks like a prude.

    I have only personally been affected by this once. Attractive woman, claimed she was a virgin, gave prudish sex, was promptly shown the door.

    But I did get my ex-wife to admit that she had fucked the lead singer of a very famous metal band on their tour bus, which casts doubt on the low body count she had advertised before getting married. She was quite proud of the fact that he lasted like 5 seconds. I am sure that the only thing that was unique or unusual about my wife's experience was the fact that I actually got her to admit it, most attractive women have done stuff like that.

    To the less than red pilled men reading this, If a woman is not giving you the porn star pussy an hour after you met her, she ain't the one. Because every last one of them would do that for plenty of other guys.

  3. #3
    Senior Member MrWalton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    SEA
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    92
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: I got married to a whore, that fucks like a prude.

    Quote Originally Posted by LizardPerson View Post
    But I did get my ex-wife to admit that she had fucked the lead singer of a very famous metal band on their tour bus, which casts doubt on the low body count she had advertised before getting married. She was quite proud of the fact that he lasted like 5 seconds. I am sure that the only thing that was unique or unusual about my wife's experience was the fact that I actually got her to admit it, most attractive women have done stuff like that.
    Admitting to one guy for 5 seconds probably means she did every guy on the bus all night.

  4. #4
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,475
    Reputation
    9470
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: I got married to a whore, that fucks like a prude.

    Alpha'a walk.

    Beta's talk.

    MGTOW monks are nowhere to be found, we've seen everything aforementioned live and much much much more. Sex-fuse overloaded and blown! I can no easier climb into bed with what I know is a rabid angry leopard with zebra stripes!

    Modern women are so severely damaged it's like shopping for an automobile behind the car shredder in a junkyard!

    It's not until you're out of the storm that the shock wears off and one returns to his senses. This frog (somehow by the grace of god) was able to leap from the pot before it came to a boil! Now all I see is boiling water when considering any intimacy at all. Female value is at absolute zero with me (-273C -459f), and I know my heart will shattered into a million tiny fragments at the slightest touch. Warm kind and friendly toward women is something that was driven to extinction like a dinosaur and now fossilized.

    I'm now hypersensitive to any and all bullshit, I see a bullshit highway paved with lies and that's why I only use the trails! My bullshit detector can track an ant tiptoeing a mile away! What women stands a chance with a bullshit detector like that?
    01/20/2021- Weekend at Bernie's, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave Washington, DC 20003

  5. #5
    Senior Member stanmsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    THE ENGLISH COUNTRYSIDE
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    1211
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: I got married to a whore, that fucks like a prude.

    I don't think any other article in the manosphere hits harder than this one. Thanks to the internet more and more men are discovering to their horror that their sexually reserved wives were absolute sluts with other men in the past. I'd go as far as saying at least 90% of all modern marriages / live in LTRs have this problem to some degree.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7S7KnV40ek&t=0s WHATGMG

    Thanks to corona virus lockdowns and the economic slump more and more women are turning to prostitution both online and actual to the point where mainstream sex workers can no longer make a living due to mass market saturation. The revelations in the last 11 minutes of this video are somewhat disturbing......we are heading towards the point where nearly every woman is an actual whore,
    Men are becoming MGTOW by the millions, most without ever having heard the term. They are simply doing what all living organisms finding themselves in a toxic environment do. They adapt to it or remove themselves from it. Females are not liking either the adaptations or the removal.

    FACEBOOK PAGE, TWITTER FEED

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    242
    Reputation
    1079
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: I got married to a whore, that fucks like a prude.

    Knew a girl in High school, everyone banged her. When I heard the stories, I didnt believe them. Turns out, she loved a certain fetish. And when it was my turn, yep! What a HO! Years later, she would return to her Moms house for more, but at her new city she played the Prude and scored. She got a beta whose Dad owned a large construction company, but still returned to her Moms to bang the Alphas she missed

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    4845
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I got married to a whore, that fucks like a prude.

    Great video, stanmsl. Thanks.

  8. #8
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,475
    Reputation
    9470
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: I got married to a whore, that fucks like a prude.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankS View Post
    Knew a girl in High school, everyone banged her. When I heard the stories, I didnt believe them. Turns out, she loved a certain fetish. And when it was my turn, yep! What a HO! Years later, she would return to her Moms house for more, but at her new city she played the Prude and scored. She got a beta whose Dad owned a large construction company, but still returned to her Moms to bang the Alphas she missed
    That stems from being a princess attention whore, after all, as a man, sex is the only time we pay attention! 1+1=2. They're not that complicated, they're really not, either are we if you think about it.
    01/20/2021- Weekend at Bernie's, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave Washington, DC 20003

  9. #9

    Re: I got married to a whore, that fucks like a prude.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    That stems from being a princess attention whore, after all, as a man, sex is the only time we pay attention! 1+1=2. They're not that complicated, they're really not, either are we if you think about it.
    Women value male attention. Dumb men give attention to women for free. Smart men make them trade something for it. There is only one thing that they have that we cannot get (and get better) from another man.

    At some point, it will be up to men to right the ship of society by slut shaming women and punishing men and women who corrupt these dumb, impressionable, overgrown children. But that time is not now, right now there are entire generations of women that need to suffer the consequences of their actions to send a clear message to future generations. These women must be publicly ridiculed and shamed, and depictions of them put in museums to where people 100 years from now will know of the failed social experiment of the "2010-2020 empowered feminist spinster slut".

    Unfortunately, female hamster logic prevents any growth or learning from their horrible mistakes and these post-wall women will not educate the younger generations of how not to make the same mistakes they did. So, as always, it will be up to men to solve this problem by teaching younger men to be more than their own biology and not to reward these sluts with any attention whatsoever. Most fathers have been removed from the lives of their children, but nothing is stopping any of us from befriending younger men and mentoring them.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,524
    Reputation
    11022
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: I got married to a whore, that fucks like a prude.

    So, as always, it will be up to men to solve this problem by teaching younger men to be more than their own biology and not to reward these sluts with any attention whatsoever. Most fathers have been removed from the lives of their children, but nothing is stopping any of us from befriending younger men and mentoring them.
    Very good point, the father figure who is there to set boundaries and teach the man about female manipulation; is now absent.

    Women value male attention. Dumb men give attention to women for free. Smart men make them trade something for it. There is only one thing that they have that we cannot get (and get better) from another man.
    True, but this is the responsibility of the female caretaker. I mean, my own mother is a woman, and she clearly understands female manipulation - she is manipulative herself; yet I had to find all this out at the age of 30 or so? What does that tell you?

    Well, obviously even our very own mothers are (silently) rooting for team vagina.

    At some point, it will be up to men to right the ship of society by slut shaming women and punishing men and women who corrupt these dumb, impressionable, overgrown children. But that time is not now, right now there are entire generations of women that need to suffer the consequences of their actions to send a clear message to future generations. These women must be publicly ridiculed and shamed, and depictions of them put in museums to where people 100 years from now will know of the failed social experiment of the "2010-2020 empowered feminist spinster slut".
    I would very much and humbly disagree. Nothing in this world is up to men's responsibility. You should only take on responsibility if you are given extra benefits. Those benefits used to exist; now they don't. This is, I believe a TradCon dream which is highly unlikely to yield any fruit; the constant re-animation and insistence on Traditionalism is the PRECISE REASON WHY MEN IN MODERN WORLD ARE FUCKED.

    Public shaming will not do anything. They have laws against these kinds of things. If you try disciplining a woman in public, or even in your own home; she will simply call the police and tell them that you make her feel unsafe. Then, they will take you to jail and get monkeys and wild apes to anally rape you and give you AIDS. Not a good idea!

    Moreover, even if public shaming was totally lawful; most women live a life to luxury without a man; again the state protects her and if she has a few low life organisms she birthed, then she will live in more luxury.

    I mean, look here in my are in London, you have women who are absolute filth and waste of space; they have one or two organisms, and they immediately get subsidised housing, rent, help with bills, free food, free access to gyms, spas, and all manner of things.

    So if you shame them, it won't do much. It would have to shaming on a HUGE scale and that won't happen, again because the "men of honour" will be the to save a ho.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  11. #11

    Re: I got married to a whore, that fucks like a prude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    True, but this is the responsibility of the female caretaker. I mean, my own mother is a woman, and she clearly understands female manipulation - she is manipulative herself; yet I had to find all this out at the age of 30 or so? What does that tell you?

    Well, obviously even our very own mothers are (silently) rooting for team vagina.
    Good point, but it comes more down to the fact that exposing female manipulation would limit their own ability to be manipulative. They would rather set their own sons up for failure than risk the house of cards they have built on lies and manipulation. Greed for material things alone is what drives women, they will do anything to land themselves in what they perceive is an even slightly better situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    If you try disciplining a woman in public, or even in your own home; she will simply call the police and tell them that you make her feel unsafe.
    Absolutely, you are correct. I also do not advocate ever having a woman in your home for any reason, if a man must (or chooses to) interact with women, do it somewhere else. Men do not need to shame women to their faces, they simply need to shame them to other men from the internet, which is still relatively safe.

    A woman's value is exactly equal to a man's perception of her value. They care deeply if they are being perceived poorly by men, because their stock crashes when that happens, and those perceptions tend to spread like wildfire. How many sluts have had to move to a new town to start building a new public persona and find a husband? How many did not have the means to move to a new town (no man would finance it), and had to accept a sub-standard husband, or died poor and alone because of how local men perceived them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I would very much and humbly disagree. Nothing in this world is up to men's responsibility. You should only take on responsibility if you are given extra benefits. Those benefits used to exist; now they don't. This is, I believe a TradCon dream which is highly unlikely to yield any fruit; the constant re-animation and insistence on Traditionalism is the PRECISE REASON WHY MEN IN MODERN WORLD ARE FUCKED.
    With great respect and admiration, I disagree that men do not have ultimate responsibility for everything that happens on this planet. But I do not advocate male tradcon fantasy either, apologies if I came off that way.

    I will go very, very meta to explain my position. If anybody does not want to read about deep philosophical subject matter and disturbing possibilities for the nature of universe, please stop reading right here.

    There are really only 2 prevailing theories of how we got here, living as humans on Earth, with many variations of each.

    Theory #1: If you take your ancient ancestors at their word, "gods" of unfathomable wisdom and technological advancement came here, created us and taught us how to be civilized, and then left to go do "who knows what" somewhere else when the job was done. Every set of ancient texts make it clear that men were told by the gods to lead, abandoning leadership is undoubtedly a betrayal of our creators, if one subscribes to that thought, and by extension might be subject to punishment by the creators.

    Theory #2: Maybe some of you have never seen "gods" walking around and do not believe our ancient ancestors knew what they were talking about. Maybe you believe that everything around you either happened by accident or was the work of man. If so, the time line of human history would be:
    8000BC: Stopped living in caves, immediately had women all figured out, started building great civilizations
    1900AD: Started forgetting how shitty women are, continued building great civilizations
    2010AD: Suddenly remembered how shitty women are, responded by giving up on building great civilizations

    Which seems incredibly defeatist, given that men still hold absolute power in society right now, even if men made some well-intentioned mistakes to allow the current predicament.

    In the year 2020, stepping back from female relations is the only sane path for men. But the human race will continue to exist whether you like it or not, perhaps with a plummeting population until anarchy or a new order takes over. I personally care deeply that this future has men restored to their rightful place in society, after witnessing what "empowered" women are capable of, and moreso what they are simply incapable of. How certain are any of you that reincarnation is not real? If the possibility exists that after you die, you may be forced to reincarnate here on Earth in the future as a man, would that change your perspective on male responsibility to this planet?

    Between all of these possibilities, and gratitude for the gifts I have been given, I cannot in good conscience do nothing while the world burns. Even if I am walking away from women for my own safety.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    4845
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I got married to a whore, that fucks like a prude.

    The problem with trying to do something about all this shit (whether individually or collectively) is this: It ignores the fact that societies that spurn Natural Law and replace it with self-focus and moral relativism do not improve over time; they de-evolve into nearly-flatlined conditions. America's always been a world leader and so I'm (not) proud to say that it's now leading the world's slow stagger toward oblivion. No way to fix it at this point [1]; you'd be a half century too late. It's already become part of the country's collective genetic makeup. The same societal deconstruction is beginning to affect other countries as well.

    [1] without an outright military takeover by a strictly-run society that imposed its own behavioral mandates, with draconian consequences for violations, cf the Muslim world or North Korea, or China. The possible exception would be Muslim immigration and gradual takeover of local neighborhoods and local governments, and its imposition of mandatory standards of behavior "or else." "Or else" being another one of those tragic kitchen fires for the 17-year-old family thot, for example. (You know, family honor and all that.)

  13. #13
    Senior Member MrWalton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    SEA
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    92
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: I got married to a whore, that fucks like a prude.

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post
    I'm (not) proud to say that it's now leading the world's slow stagger toward oblivion.
    Strongly disagree,
    America may be leading the western world's stagger towards oblivion ........... but that's probably less than 25% of the world.
    Most of the non-white world is doing just fine, and if the white world all disappeared tomorrow, they probably wouldn't even notice.

    Feminism and gynocracy is about Caucasians committing racial suicide.

  14. #14
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,475
    Reputation
    9470
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: I got married to a whore, that fucks like a prude.

    Nothing to see here folks, with most retirement accounts dwindled by 50%, personal debt, and the fact that every US citizen (man woman and child) owes the US government 80,000.00+ on the national debt, everything's gonna be just fine, that's only 320,000.00 of debt on a family of 4. They'll be able to pay it faster than shitting butter beans!

    We're between a bulldozer and a cliff, and the bulldozer's in low 1st gear with the engine roaring, and guess who's driving.

    01/20/2021- Weekend at Bernie's, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave Washington, DC 20003

  15. #15

    Re: I got married to a whore, that fucks like a prude.

    Quote Originally Posted by LizardPerson View Post
    .

    To the less than red pilled men reading this, If a woman is not giving you the porn star pussy an hour after you met her, she ain't the one. Because every last one of them would do that for plenty of other guys.
    Ain't that the truth. If she isn't fucking you like she would fuck Chad, then you need to move on. There are plenty of other fish in the sea.

    With that being said, you're playing with fire if you are pursuing modern, western women in the year 2020.
    In the future there will be robots.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    242
    Reputation
    1079
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: I got married to a whore, that fucks like a prude.

    My first ex wife, BRAGGED to me about sleeping with Sylvester Stallone when she was 18. I didnt hold it against her, I was banging everything at 18. She and wife number 2, slept with me the first night. Thats how I got roped into getting married for a third time. Wife 3 denied my advances for the first 4 dates, but let me know how much she liked me. I figured she was different, 23 years later , I realized she wasnt.

  17. #17
    Junior Member Jesse Custer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    13
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: I got married to a whore, that fucks like a prude.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankS View Post
    My first ex wife, BRAGGED to me about sleeping with Sylvester Stallone when she was 18. I didnt hold it against her, I was banging everything at 18. She and wife number 2, slept with me the first night. Thats how I got roped into getting married for a third time. Wife 3 denied my advances for the first 4 dates, but let me know how much she liked me. I figured she was different, 23 years later , I realized she wasnt.
    You got married 3 times? Thank fuck its never happened once to me.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    242
    Reputation
    1079
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: I got married to a whore, that fucks like a prude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Custer View Post
    You got married 3 times? Thank fuck its never happened once to me.
    Welcome to the forum Jesse
    Times were different, women provided value before the internet age. They worked hard for their husbands validation. They would cook from scratch, shop, iron, run errands, clean, sew, grow a large vegetable and fruit garden etc. With the net, its all transactional now, basically the relationship is online validation, money and sex

    BESIDES
    Wives were about the easiest tax shelter available to young guys with high income. Taxes were high back then, filing jointly put me in the black for wife 1 and 2 because there were no kids(1 couldnt, 2 decided she wouldnt) and they both just took a check and went on their way after 4 and 5 years respectively. So I never had the emotional anguish of fighting in the courts until wife 3. For wife 1 and 2 the check was smaller than the savings made filing taxes jointly. Only went one full year being unmarried . I thought I was ahead in the marriage game, but wife 3 try to clean me out through the courts. It cost me six figures to keep 'half.' Made only one BIG mistake. With wives 1 and 2, I kept assets segregated from my wife, but I put wife 3s name on everything after she gave me kids. I thought we were a 'family,' lol, joke was on me

  19. #19
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,475
    Reputation
    9470
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: I got married to a whore, that fucks like a prude.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankS View Post
    Welcome to the forum Jesse
    Times were different, women provided value before the internet age. They worked hard for their husbands validation. They would cook from scratch, shop, iron, run errands, clean, sew, grow a large vegetable and fruit garden etc. With the net, its all transactional now, basically the relationship is online validation, money and sex

    BESIDES
    Wives were about the easiest tax shelter available to young guys with high income. Taxes were high back then, filing jointly put me in the black for wife 1 and 2 because there were no kids(1 couldnt, 2 decided she wouldnt) and they both just took a check and went on their way after 4 and 5 years respectively. So I never had the emotional anguish of fighting in the courts until wife 3. For wife 1 and 2 the check was smaller than the savings made filing taxes jointly. Only went one full year being unmarried . I thought I was ahead in the marriage game, but wife 3 try to clean me out through the courts. It cost me six figures to keep 'half.' Made only one BIG mistake. With wives 1 and 2, I kept assets segregated from my wife, but I put wife 3s name on everything after she gave me kids. I thought we were a 'family,' lol, joke was on me
    Frank, you just described my mom to a tee! A good example among women, the cream of the crop, and much the reason I can see the contrast between old-school "family" and news school "hypregamy" where it's all a game to them without consequences or ramifications. With the extraction of man from the family, came the multitudes undisciplined spoiled pampered children where law places them and the mother in authority over the man, removed and relegated to isolated financial caregiver. Men endure the brunt of responsibility and accountability for female choices that run bias with destructive ends. It's only natural that we drop a bomb down their smokestack instead of living as prisoners in their cage.

    Women on whole went to shit and it's all they know. Brainwash Complete.
    01/20/2021- Weekend at Bernie's, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave Washington, DC 20003

  20. #20
    Senior Member MrWalton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    SEA
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    92
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: I got married to a whore, that fucks like a prude.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankS View Post
    My first ex wife, BRAGGED to me about sleeping with Sylvester Stallone when she was 18.
    My 2nd Thai LTR boasted of being hired for the weekend by Superman.


Similar Threads

  1. I'm paying for these fat fucks! (UK)
    By TheRecipe in forum News Articles
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: April 29, 2019, 1:38 AM
  2. Another female CEO fucks up
    By Mr Wombat in forum News Articles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: August 20, 2015, 8:29 AM
  3. No fucks to give
    By Silvestroyer in forum Philosophize
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: October 3, 2014, 2:55 AM
  4. Beta Fucks -- Rational Male
    By jagrmeister in forum Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 14, 2014, 3:22 PM
  5. Beta Fucks
    By jagrmeister in forum Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 18, 2014, 9:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •