Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    Man Shot at Ex's House For Demanding Court Ordered Time with Kid - Video

    Chad Read Shooting: Evidence Supports Manslaughter, Not Justification


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JyVw5LU8EA
    Commenters:
    Reed has legal right to present himself at the home for the purpose of the child transfer. You can not simply shoot someone just because they step on your property.


    I am so glad I watched this content because my position from the start was that Carruth was NOT justified. Having been through a child custody "battle," I understand the tempers, but THANK GOD, me and the other party never became even verbally violent. Yes, games are played and things sometimes don't go as planned, but neither of us was willing to harm ANYONE involved, especially since the greatest harm would have been done to son. As it turns out, I have my son, and the interloper is in prison for life on unrelated charges. God makes a way for His people.

    I think the wife probably wanted him dead. Breaks my heart to think of a child who was supposed to be with their father be killed because of pos people. I hope they both go to prison. Sadly a child won't have any parents if the mother goes to jail but if I felt my mom was responsible for my dad's death I'd disown her.


    This is The most accurate Breakdown I've seen, At the moment the Gun was introduced the guy in green didn't pose a immediate threat at all. When the guy went off the porch he COULD'VE calmed down instead he decided to shoot. He's wrong all day long. At l the very least this is Manslaughter.


    https://lawofselfdefense.com/chad-re...justification/

  2. #2

    Re: Man Shot at Ex's House For Demanding Court Ordered Time with Kid - Video


  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,461
    Reputation
    13183
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Man Shot at Ex's House For Demanding Court Ordered Time with Kid - Video

    He grabbed the weapon twice, second time wasn't waiting for a third, I see a justified shooting under "Texas law".

    What cop would be prosecuted for a shot suspect that grabbed his gun? Twice?

  4. #4

    Re: Man Shot at Ex's House For Demanding Court Ordered Time with Kid - Video

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    He grabbed the weapon twice, second time wasn't waiting for a third, I see a justified shooting under "Texas law".

    What cop would be prosecuted for a shot suspect that grabbed his gun? Twice?
    Exactly. Only smart move was to leave, come back with cops to enforce any court ordered custody schedule. Unless your children are in danger, this situation was not worth the victim's life. Instead of being logical, he decided he'd rather compare dick sizes with a guy holding a gun who told him multiple times to leave his property. That doesn't morally justify the shooting, but it will likely result in no charges, especially in North Texas. If this was Austin or Dallas, might see a trial.

  5. #5

    Re: Man Shot at Ex's House For Demanding Court Ordered Time with Kid - Video

    Quote Originally Posted by Toolband89 View Post
    Exactly. Only smart move was to leave, come back with cops to enforce any court ordered custody schedule. Unless your children are in danger, this situation was not worth the victim's life. Instead of being logical, he decided he'd rather compare dick sizes with a guy holding a gun who told him multiple times to leave his property. That doesn't morally justify the shooting, but it will likely result in no charges, especially in North Texas. If this was Austin or Dallas, might see a trial.
    I am so happy I don't live in the USA. When I was young, I used to admired the place. This was an execution, nothing less. The victim was upset, rightly so, but did not want to hurt or kill anyone.

    But all guys everywhere should learn, that the woman that used to smile, hug you, and say "I love you!" severel times a day, might very well pretty soon be passive and let her new boyfriend kill you for nothing, without even twitching while it happens.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,461
    Reputation
    13183
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Man Shot at Ex's House For Demanding Court Ordered Time with Kid - Video

    Quote Originally Posted by JediLegoMaster View Post
    I am so happy I don't live in the USA. When I was young, I used to admired the place. This was an execution, nothing less. The victim was upset, rightly so, but did not want to hurt or kill anyone.

    But all guys everywhere should learn, that the woman that used to smile, hug you, and say "I love you!" severel times a day, might very well pretty soon be passive and let her new boyfriend kill you for nothing, without even twitching while it happens.
    The so-called victim was "aggressing" when logic would have had any man "retreating". He did the stompity stomp front-porch gorilla even causing the riflemen to be caught off balance after being spun, he was under assault the moment the gorilla touched him.

    Reason and logic run bias sometimes, his reason was just, but his logic was no where to be found bringing fists to a gunfight. At the moment of discharge the gorilla stood much taller and was a leap away from pounding the dude's head in.

    I'm sure at the moment of discharge, the dude had enough reason and comprehension where logic screamed in his ear; "this guy isn't stopping, he's just getting started", BANG BANG, that's all he could do to stop him, the dude was yelling and hot tempered the whole time, contributing to his own demise to say the least.

    He handled one of life's agonizing tortures in the worst possible way, by not walking away, he went forwards when he should have been going backwards.

    The shooting was justified and the line was crossed long before he fired "the second and third rounds" (dude ignoring the courtesy of a warning shot).

    Two men were red-lining, one was at his home, one was not. Even if it were road rage, one dude walking up to another dude's car, he's the aggressor and by that very nature he's looking to get SHOT!

    I don't care how bad he got fucked, he went romping and stomping all over a man with a loaded gun and got what he asked for quite literally if you review what they said; "leave, right now!"; "go ahead, use it motherfucker"....

    Going towards an overwhelming force is a tell-tale that someone's out of their MIND!
    Last edited by mgtower; November 29, 2021 at 1:26 PM.

  7. #7

    Re: Man Shot at Ex's House For Demanding Court Ordered Time with Kid - Video

    Quote Originally Posted by JediLegoMaster View Post
    I am so happy I don't live in the USA. When I was young, I used to admired the place. This was an execution, nothing less. The victim was upset, rightly so, but did not want to hurt or kill anyone.

    But all guys everywhere should learn, that the woman that used to smile, hug you, and say "I love you!" severel times a day, might very well pretty soon be passive and let her new boyfriend kill you for nothing, without even twitching while it happens.
    So just out of curiosity...is it because you support trespassing or do you generally just stay somewhere when asked to leave? Is it the fact that we can legally own guns? Many states heavily restrict guns in a number of ways- types allowed, ammunition type and quantity allowed, who can own them, how long it takes to get one, etc. Would you have the same opinion if the man was stabbed or died from wounds sustained from a beating? Regardless of how you feel about death, I'm curious as to how you label this an execution when the victim was asked to leave multiple times, given a warning shot and was shot only after grabbing the gun. Now, regardless of how any of else feel about this, the shooter will face some sort of legal review if not a potential trial.

    Foreigners love to act like Americans just run around shooting each other with impunity. Not surprising given the state of modern media. Whenever I hear foreign shock at violence in the US, I always remember events like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_truck_attack
    Last edited by Toolband89; December 1, 2021 at 3:12 AM.

  8. #8

    Re: Man Shot at Ex's House For Demanding Court Ordered Time with Kid - Video

    Quote Originally Posted by Toolband89 View Post
    So just out of curiosity...is it because you support trespassing or do you generally staying somewhere when asked to leave? Is it the fact that we can legally own guns? Many states heavily restrict guns in a number of ways- types allowed, ammunition type and quantity allowed, who can own them, how long it takes to get one, etc. Would you have the same opinion if the man was stabbed or died from wounds sustained from a beating? Regardless of how you feel about death, I'm curious as to how you label this an execution when the victim was asked to leave multiple times, given a warning shot and was shot only after grabbing the gun. Now, regardless of how any of else feel about this, the shooter will face some sort of legal review if not a potential trial.

    Foreigners love to act like Americans just run around shooting each other with impunity. Not surprising given the state of modern media. Whenever I hear foreign shock at violence in the US, I always remember events like this: nice truck attack
    What does a terrorist attack in France have to do with the execution of a father wanting to see his children????

    I do think it's "somewhat over the top" to kill someone if I ask them to leave, and they simply don't comply. I would have just picked up the phone and made a call to the police, and let them deal with it. I though all reasonable men would do it that way....

    I care for men, I dont want to see men dead, killed for stupied reasons by other men. Or children become fatherless because "the law gives me the right to kill him because he didn't leave my property!". Obviously the man was killed not because he was a threat to anyone, but because the killer "felt" offended.

    Yes, foreigners have stopped being impressed by the US. We didn't want to, but the US have become a very scary place (with scary bloodthirsty people). What a shame.

  9. #9

    Re: Man Shot at Ex's House For Demanding Court Ordered Time with Kid - Video

    One blue-pillar going into a hole, the other to jail. And the wife will just find a 3rd dick to hop on and no longer has to deal with child custody battles, all around win for her, big daddy government will front her tax payer bills since her ATM died.

    That's definitely one of the more unfavourable ways to end a divorce for men, hopefully turned some boys into men and away from the pipe dream of marriage.

  10. #10

    Re: Man Shot at Ex's House For Demanding Court Ordered Time with Kid - Video

    Quote Originally Posted by JediLegoMaster View Post
    What does a terrorist attack in France have to do with the execution of a father wanting to see his children????

    I do think it's "somewhat over the top" to kill someone if I ask them to leave, and they simply don't comply. I would have just picked up the phone and made a call to the police, and let them deal with it. I though all reasonable men would do it that way....

    I care for men, I dont want to see men dead, killed for stupied reasons by other men. Or children become fatherless because "the law gives me the right to kill him because he didn't leave my property!". Obviously the man was killed not because he was a threat to anyone, but because the killer "felt" offended.

    Yes, foreigners have stopped being impressed by the US. We didn't want to, but the US have become a very scary place (with scary bloodthirsty people). What a shame.
    My point is not to compare the van attack in France to the shooting. The point is your foreign media likes to portray the US as a violent, deadly place. There's violence everywhere in the world. If you lived in the US, you could easily go your whole life without hearing a gun being fired. We're not nearly as violent as the media would have you believe, and foreign countries are not necessarily safer. Let's just take the UK. I frequently see stories about stabbings, acid attacks, and ::shock horror:: even shootings! Criminals commit crimes, that's just life. But let's not act like Americans are just wandering around shooting each other.

    To your point about the victim, that's true. He did not have to be shot, and we'll let the district attorney decide to press charges or not. However, he did make an attempt for the gun- the victim did not have to do that either. As far as calling the cops, he could have also left and returned with police to settle the custody issue. That doesn't justify the shooting, but let's not act like the victim is blameless here. When someone asks me to leave, then shows me a gun, I'm not going to stand around and provoke them. I'll just leave and let the police settle it.
    Last edited by Toolband89; November 30, 2021 at 2:56 AM.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    2,708
    Reputation
    9755
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Man Shot at Ex's House For Demanding Court Ordered Time with Kid - Video

    I wouldn't bet a nickel the shooter will ever do jail time. The local DA wouldn't touch it, they kicked it upstairs. The shooting must have been several days ago, yet the people the local DA gave the case to don't seem to be in any hurry to file charges. I doubt they want to, come to that.

    I still think there's something fishy about this video, and I don't have anything good to say about any of the people involved. They were all jerks.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  12. #12

    Re: Man Shot at Ex's House For Demanding Court Ordered Time with Kid - Video

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    I wouldn't bet a nickel the shooter will ever do jail time. The local DA wouldn't touch it, they kicked it upstairs. The shooting must have been several days ago, yet the people the local DA gave the case to don't seem to be in any hurry to file charges. I doubt they want to, come to that.

    I still think there's something fishy about this video, and I don't have anything good to say about any of the people involved. They were all jerks.
    Amen, just a total shit show


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: March 27, 2020, 8:25 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: February 3, 2018, 3:35 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: October 13, 2016, 10:59 PM
  4. MGTOW 's on an Island.. Women would be demanding to come in
    By Neo in forum The MGTOW Video Vault
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 25, 2016, 3:52 AM
  5. Best Booster Shot I have read in a long time
    By Abdenour in forum Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: January 10, 2016, 7:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •