Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 67
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    38
    Type
    Neutral

    LOL @ Republicans in Texas praising that abortion law

    The crime rate is going to skyrocket because of the unwanted pregnancies.

    Republicans who keep practicing tradcuck aka being mentally handicapped while playing the role
    of fake Christians fail to comprehend that more abortions you restrict the more unwanted pregnancies you get. No law can prevent people from having sex unless that law violates constitution.

    I can never be a Republican, because there are too many mentally handicapped men and women running the party. Democrats are just as bad.

  2. #2

    Re: LOL @ Republicans in Texas praising that abortion law

    A few points and rebuttals:

    --Yes, Abbott and many in the state leg are tradcucks

    --if someone commits a crime you arrest them or shoot them

    --there have been 62 million abortions in the US since Roe v Wade.

    Way back in my younger, more blue pill (and hence deluded) days, I was fiercely pro-choice. It's the "woman's right to choose what to do with her body right", right?

    Well, since ingesting the red pill, I now realize how feminism has "won" in our national culture. Women's "rights", including "the right to choose," are ascendant over every other concern, to the detriment of society. So, basically, I don't mind seeing some pushback.

    Also, look at the number of abortions in the US since Roe v Wade: 62 million, according to multiple sources. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/abo...nce-roe-v-wade

    That is severely and exponentially more than all American deaths in all American wars combined.

    So what's going on? Bill Clinton (whatever one thinks of him) had it right when he said abortion should be "safe, legal, and rare."

    But is it rare? Clearly not, with 62 million since 1973.

    So, again, what's going on? What's going on is that women are using abortion as birth control, and at taxpayer expense.

    Hey, I don't care if everybody f@cks like rabbits. But people should do what they have to do to prevent an unwanted pregnancy from happening in the first place. How many forms of birth control do women have? Do they avail themselves of these technologies? No, they don't. Women don't, or can't, because that requires logic, reasoning and planning--not their strong suits.

    Basically, I think living in a society where there have been 62 million abortions is like living in a very trashy society. It's like people that throw their trash out the window while driving. It's like driving up in a convenience store parking lot back where the pull off tabs from aluminum cans littered the parking lot (some here may not be old enough to remember this.) I'd rather not live in that society.

    If this law pushes back against feminism and the trashy society, then I could, possibly, in some sense, support it.

  3. #3

    Re: LOL @ Republicans in Texas praising that abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by Insurgency View Post
    The crime rate is going to skyrocket because of the unwanted pregnancies.

    Republicans who keep practicing tradcuck aka being mentally handicapped while playing the role
    of fake Christians fail to comprehend that more abortions you restrict the more unwanted pregnancies you get. No law can prevent people from having sex unless that law violates constitution.

    I can never be a Republican, because there are too many mentally handicapped men and women running the party. Democrats are just as bad.
    This is just another power grab. Texas Republicans know that a lot of Texans are religious and don't like abortion. So they've come up with this anti-freedom law to try to sucker people into voting for them.

    But you're totally right that the other side has their own versions of anti-freedom power grabs. Both sides are filled with shitty, power-hungry people playing manipulative games. Republicans don't really care about babies, and Democrats don't really care about women. They're all a bunch of corp-whores doing the will of the huge corporations that have bribed them. Whenever this shit about some abortion law comes up, it's always about a power grab. It's the same thing when the equally bad liars on the other side bring some thing up. If they start babbling about the long-debunked wage gap or women's safety or blah blah blah, they're not trying to help people. It's the left's version of the power grab. Our entire Federal government is made up of a bunch of assholes playing games to make it look like they're for the people when in reality both parties were corporate-bribed years ago.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    38
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: LOL @ Republicans in Texas praising that abortion law

    The problem is that most people are stupid and they arenít going to use protection.

    I would love for all violent felons to be rounded up and shot or tossed in prison for life, but that will never happen.

    More abortions are needed for population control and to prevent certain morons from being born.

    Iím actually pro population control even if it is forced.

    We have enough people in society already and selective human breeding is needed.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    157
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: LOL @ Republicans in Texas praising that abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by Insurgency View Post
    I can never be a Republican, because there are too many mentally handicapped men and women running the party. Democrats are just as bad.
    Reasons i am a communist. If you actually understand what the heck marx was proposing it was ghosting in its highest form. Your work 15 hours a week, or 60 13 weeks a year, and the rest of your time is yours to do whatever you please with.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    157
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: LOL @ Republicans in Texas praising that abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by Faramir View Post

    So what's going on? Bill Clinton (whatever one thinks of him) had it right when he said abortion should be "safe, legal, and rare."

    But is it rare? Clearly not, with 62 million since 1973.
    https://christianliferesources.com/2...-1973-current/ In 1990, the highest year for abortions, there where 1.6 million.

    https://www.infoplease.com/us/popula...rth-rates-year In the same year there where 4.18 million live births. Thats 27% of all pregnancies terminated at the highest rate. And currently it is down to less then 17%. I for one dont have a problem with that, i have seen too many people who should NEVER have been mothers dragging around 2 or 3 kids.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    38
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: LOL @ Republicans in Texas praising that abortion law

    LOL
    Now the SCUTUS agrees with Texas.
    Hopefully a national CCW will be allowed for anyone who isnít a felon or currently committed to a state Hospital.

    At this point, the medicated functioning mentally and ill will need to carry firearms.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    38
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: LOL @ Republicans in Texas praising that abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgmarx View Post
    https://christianliferesources.com/2...-1973-current/ In 1990, the highest year for abortions, there where 1.6 million.

    https://www.infoplease.com/us/popula...rth-rates-year In the same year there where 4.18 million live births. Thats 27% of all pregnancies terminated at the highest rate. And currently it is down to less then 17%. I for one dont have a problem with that, i have seen too many people who should NEVER have been mothers dragging around 2 or 3 kids.

    Thank you

  9. #9
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,953
    Reputation
    12112
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: LOL @ Republicans in Texas praising that abortion law

    Aborting relationshits and marriage is an end-all, cure-all for abortion.

    MGTOW sets things right whenever and wherever right becomes impossible. It's the fix.
    Any man that seeks leadership outside himself has a fool for a guide.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    38
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: LOL @ Republicans in Texas praising that abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Aborting relationshits and marriage is an end-all, cure-all for abortion.

    MGTOW sets things right whenever and wherever right becomes impossible. It's the fix.
    ok, but can that be put into law and enforced.

    No it cannot .


    We gotta be realistic

  11. #11
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,953
    Reputation
    12112
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: LOL @ Republicans in Texas praising that abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by Insurgency View Post
    ok, but can that be put into law and enforced.

    No it cannot .



    We gotta be realistic
    Realistic? Reality?

    Lets get one thing straight

    I. MAKE. THE. LAW.

    Abortion on demand: Terminated.

    Divorce industry: Terminated.

    Child support: Terminated.

    Male disposability: Terminated.

    Marxist acidemia: Terminated.

    Mass media: Terminated.

    Police intervention and intrusion: Terminated

    Misandry: Terminated

    Misogyny: Terminated

    Masculinity: Restored

    Like a computer shutting down to reload a whole new system that functions in a world that otherwise can not.

    The power of NO and STOP are all the powers and ability a man will ever need.

    Feminism has been canceled along with all its progressive disasters and systematic tyrannies.

    I have slain the beast.
    Any man that seeks leadership outside himself has a fool for a guide.

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    157
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: LOL @ Republicans in Texas praising that abortion law

    So we are going to go through this one step at a time becouse there is alot of unpack here.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    I. MAKE. THE. LAW.
    Unless your an elected offical, no you dont.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Abortion on demand: Terminated.
    Why? Why do i want more random babies running around? Do you want more crimes as they have to steal to eat because no one fucking taught them any productive skills? Do you want to go back to shotgun weddings and being forced to provision a women you hate because of one bad decision? Why the fuck would anyone ON THIS FORUM IN PARTICULAR want that?

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Divorce industry: Terminated.
    Why? Why would i want to be forced to stay with someone i hate, was never interested in, and as often as not LIED about who got her pregnant becouse she knew they would be forced at gun point to support her. No Fault Divorce would be the greatest gift to us imaginable if not for alimony and child support. Why would we throw that away?

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Child support: Terminated.
    Good, this is fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Male disposability: Terminated.
    I am going to save this one for later because you directly contradict yourself further down.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Marxist acidemia: Terminated.
    There is no marxist academia, i am a marxist i know. You want to read one of the greatest take-downs of social justice ever written? "Socialism, scientific and utopian" by Friedrich Engles.

    The people you are angry about are what we call rad libs. The idea of collective action, and therefore collective responsibility, is totally alien to them, and they often get them exceedingly confused. They insist that "Women are independent" despite any Marxist understanding that to be independent you would have to live on a deserted island producing all of your own food, clothing and shelter completely alone. They insist white people owe africans reparations, despite any examination of the relationship between wages and production revealing that white people are paid 1/5 to 1/3 of what they should be and sometimes less. They insist trans people can define themselves however they like with no regard for the social production attached to those definitions. In short, they are radical individualists who use shaming language to maximize benefit to themselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Mass media: Terminated.
    That is a staggeringly stupid idea. We need a professional media to have a representative government, go read the federalist papers thankyou.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Police intervention and intrusion: Terminated
    While i am not a big fan of the police force, we do in fact need one to prevent violence. Certainly we could increase social services and this would alleviate a HUGE amount of crime but simply yeeting the whole thing would end very, very badly.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Misandry: Terminated
    Ok. How?

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Misogyny: Terminated
    Ok. How?

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Masculinity: Restored
    And here is where i know you put zero thought into this. Because you said
    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Male disposability: Terminated.
    Tell me, what is masculinity EXCEPT male disposability? Like, literally, what is left after you remove that? Be macho? Why do i care. Impress women? Why do i care. Get killed in wars? Im not disposable any more. Work a horrible degrading job that slowly kills me inside? See last answer. Work a dangerous job that slowly poisons me? Still not disposable! Support a family? Nope, still not disposable! Perform any useful role to anyone anywhere beyond what they perform for me in return? Nope, disposability rejected!

    The entire definition of masculinity is centered on male disposability. "Toxic" masculinity is simply that which celebrates this sacrafice, while "healthy" masculinity ignores or demeans it. But that does not change for one second that the entire definition of masculinity is based upon men being disposable.

    The first and most radical statement i made as a MRA and MGTOW was to tell a feminist, when she asked what she needed me for "Nothing, i do not exist for you to need and have the right to exist regardless of whether you need me or not."

  13. #13

    Re: LOL @ Republicans in Texas praising that abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgmarx View Post
    ....... I for one dont have a problem with that, i have seen too many people who should NEVER have been mothers dragging around 2 or 3 kids.
    Someone has to mow the lawns, bag the groceries, deliver pizza, wash the cars .....where do you think this worker class comes from? [yea, yea, I know....illegal immigrants]

  14. #14

    Re: LOL @ Republicans in Texas praising that abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgmarx View Post
    Reasons i am a communist. If you actually understand what the heck marx was proposing it was ghosting in its highest form. Your work 15 hours a week, or 60 13 weeks a year, and the rest of your time is yours to do whatever you please with.
    The problem with this philosophy is that *someone* has to drill for the oil, work the power/sewer plant, farm the crops....if everybody starts working 15 hours a week, welcome to food and power shortages, riots, cannibalism, Mad Max.....

    Actually, that's just one of the many core and fundamental problems with Marxism, but I'd rather not go on a polemic here.....

  15. #15

    Re: LOL @ Republicans in Texas praising that abortion law

    To Vulgmarx --

    You say: "Why? Why would i want to be forced to stay with someone i hate, was never interested in, and as often as not LIED about who got her pregnant becouse she knew they would be forced at gun point to support her. ...."

    And I would ask: why were you getting with this chick in the first place, if you found her so detestable?


  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Tree
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    252
    Type
    Crow

    Re: LOL @ Republicans in Texas praising that abortion law

    Why? Why do i want more random babies running around? Do you want more crimes as they have to steal to eat because no one fucking taught them any productive skills? Do you want to go back to shotgun weddings and being forced to provision a women you hate because of one bad decision? Why the fuck would anyone ON THIS FORUM IN PARTICULAR want that?
    Abortion is murder. I am not interested in anyone's concerns about how this affects them. Those are problems sure. Two wrongs don't make a right. There's plenty of people I find annoying, I don't think that gives me the right to murder them.

    Bringing it to more of a relevant talking point:

    Abortion is legal because women want it to be. That's it. Abortion is legal because women refuse to be held accountable for their actions and in the modern age #mybodymychoice is considered sufficient argument to murder a baby.

  17. #17
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,953
    Reputation
    12112
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: LOL @ Republicans in Texas praising that abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgmarx View Post
    So we are going to go through this one step at a time becouse there is alot of unpack here.

    Unless your an elected offical, no you dont.

    Why? Why do i want more random babies running around? Do you want more crimes as they have to steal to eat because no one fucking taught them any productive skills? Do you want to go back to shotgun weddings and being forced to provision a women you hate because of one bad decision? Why the fuck would anyone ON THIS FORUM IN PARTICULAR want that?

    Why? Why would i want to be forced to stay with someone i hate, was never interested in, and as often as not LIED about who got her pregnant becouse she knew they would be forced at gun point to support her. No Fault Divorce would be the greatest gift to us imaginable if not for alimony and child support. Why would we throw that away?

    Good, this is fine.

    I am going to save this one for later because you directly contradict yourself further down.

    There is no marxist academia, i am a marxist i know. You want to read one of the greatest take-downs of social justice ever written? "Socialism, scientific and utopian" by Friedrich Engles.

    The people you are angry about are what we call rad libs. The idea of collective action, and therefore collective responsibility, is totally alien to them, and they often get them exceedingly confused. They insist that "Women are independent" despite any Marxist understanding that to be independent you would have to live on a deserted island producing all of your own food, clothing and shelter completely alone. They insist white people owe africans reparations, despite any examination of the relationship between wages and production revealing that white people are paid 1/5 to 1/3 of what they should be and sometimes less. They insist trans people can define themselves however they like with no regard for the social production attached to those definitions. In short, they are radical individualists who use shaming language to maximize benefit to themselves.

    That is a staggeringly stupid idea. We need a professional media to have a representative government, go read the federalist papers thankyou.

    While i am not a big fan of the police force, we do in fact need one to prevent violence. Certainly we could increase social services and this would alleviate a HUGE amount of crime but simply yeeting the whole thing would end very, very badly.

    Ok. How?

    Ok. How?

    And here is where i know you put zero thought into this. Because you said Tell me, what is masculinity EXCEPT male disposability? Like, literally, what is left after you remove that? Be macho? Why do i care. Impress women? Why do i care. Get killed in wars? Im not disposable any more. Work a horrible degrading job that slowly kills me inside? See last answer. Work a dangerous job that slowly poisons me? Still not disposable! Support a family? Nope, still not disposable! Perform any useful role to anyone anywhere beyond what they perform for me in return? Nope, disposability rejected!

    The entire definition of masculinity is centered on male disposability. "Toxic" masculinity is simply that which celebrates this sacrafice, while "healthy" masculinity ignores or demeans it. But that does not change for one second that the entire definition of masculinity is based upon men being disposable.

    The first and most radical statement i made as a MRA and MGTOW was to tell a feminist, when she asked what she needed me for "Nothing, i do not exist for you to need and have the right to exist regardless of whether you need me or not."
    You missed the entire point of what I was saying because you're still inside the box.

    I dwell where elected officials closed the entire development when the corporation was placed it under CEASE AND DESIST and lawfully closed, creating a legal quagmire of endless litigation that gave me right to take whatever measures deemed necessary for personal safety and survival, so like I said; I MAKE THE FUCKING LAW HERE! Elected officials have no lawful or legitimate say here!

    That's No.1

    I'm not even gonna recap what went over your head, your tone is antagonistic and arrogant. You only know what you know and that knowledge is still in the box. I'll say this, my contributions to everything I stated above are 0.00%, and so is my liability and resulting accountability, because I feed none of them a single drop of my blood, dime's worth in money, or a moment of personal effort. Severed.
    Any man that seeks leadership outside himself has a fool for a guide.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    38
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: LOL @ Republicans in Texas praising that abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by Faramir View Post
    Someone has to mow the lawns, bag the groceries, deliver pizza, wash the cars .....where do you think this worker class comes from? [yea, yea, I know....illegal immigrants]
    LMFAO @ you. Iím sorry, but I had to. If you think those types of kids are going to actually do that, then I got a bridge to sell you.

    You canít be this gullible and naive.

    I live around the results of unwanted pregnancies, and I can tell you from experience it ainít gonna happen.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    38
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: LOL @ Republicans in Texas praising that abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by Faramir View Post
    The problem with this philosophy is that *someone* has to drill for the oil, work the power/sewer plant, farm the crops....if everybody starts working 15 hours a week, welcome to food and power shortages, riots, cannibalism, Mad Max.....

    Actually, that's just one of the many core and fundamental problems with Marxism, but I'd rather not go on a polemic here.....
    More shifts would work. Iím pretty sure corporations can figure it out. I think their called pitman shifts. some many hours on and so many hours off.

    Production doesnít take a hit.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    38
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: LOL @ Republicans in Texas praising that abortion law

    If any of you guys disagree with me about abortion, then pay close to attention to the hoods in Chicago and the south. Heck my hood in Los Angeles is a prime example.

    Abortion is necessary. Conservatives donít think long term. Unwanted pregnancies turn into problem children and those problem children turn into problem adults. Better to abort problems before they actually become a problem.

    You canít ban sex. You can try, but it wonít happen.

    Get back to reality


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: December 1, 2020, 9:30 PM
  2. Abortion IS Healthcare (Miley Cyrus)
    By Tangent in forum Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: June 5, 2019, 11:40 PM
  3. Ultrasound before abortion
    By pbisque in forum Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: June 3, 2019, 10:23 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: August 7, 2018, 4:12 AM
  5. I wish Lena Dumbham's mom had an abortion
    By Chukhed in forum Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: January 2, 2017, 6:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •