Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    Administrator jagrmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,451
    Reputation
    15274
    Type
    Bachelor

    So long Joe- you've lost the male vote

    https://twitter.com/AndrewBatesNC/st...72752471162880

    The line of the night: "If I'm elected president, my Cabinet, my administration will look like the country, and I commit that I will, in fact...pick a woman to be vice president." #DemDebate
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/15/polit...ent/index.html

    If I've been consistent about one thing is that no social justice movement should erode the notion of meritocracy; that I of course don't mind that everyone is treated equal. Equal opportunity NOT preferential treatment. The quota system feminists are trying to create (ie: in corporate America, for example, 50% of CEO's must be women, X% of boards must be women) is NOT about equal opportunity, it's about compelling outcomes based on gender.

    That's NOT what this country is about and there is no moral justification for it. You don't hire people because they're female (or black or gay) but because they're the best person for the job. The quota system- where you hire someone BECAUSE they're different is wrong in every respect. It's the wrong decision logically because you're accepting subpar candidates and it's wrong morally, because now you're discriminating against all those who are NOT that person.

    When Biden says a woman will be VP, he's not saying he'll find the best VP candidate. He's eliminating men from consideration. What if that rule was in place in 2008. Biden would never be VP and he'd never have a chance to win the Presidency (given how dismally he performed in his prior Presidential runs). But more importantly, he's letting the country down; the VP must be ready to assume the Presidency in case of emergencies; that person must be the MOST qualified candidate you ever choose as an individual. So it makes zero sense to eliminate ~50% of potential candidates based on gender.

    The Left will never understand how the Average American is FED UP with trying to correct for past injustices with discrminatory practices today. I'm not even a Republican; I think there are many male independents and even male Democrats who are tired of this pandering; tired of being sidelined or talked down to by powerful males (who already have it all).

    I've been saying for a while that much female employment in the workplace is "affirmative action" because I witness they can only do 60% of the job (not self-starters, not able to handle creative work, little critical thinking etc.). But this is the biggest affirmative action hire ever - misandry at the highest level.

    Sorry Joe - the manginas you pick up from this call will not make up for the men you will lose. "Good luck" in the battleground states.

    Some of you may be wondering -- who is this Jagrmeister guy? Have a look at some of my posts from MGTOW Forums--> Jagr Archive (collection of my articles)



    Stuff I do: Box, Surf, Tennis (3.5/4.0), Downhill skiing. I lift 4x a week and have for 10 years.
    Stuff I like: Comedy shows, NBA, Reading Non-Fiction (sociology, philosophy, biographies).
    Random facts: I admire Steve Jobs. Favorite travel spots (Russia, Central America).
    *If you're on Twitter, follow me: MGTOW_Jagr

  2. #2
    Administrator jagrmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,451
    Reputation
    15274
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: So long Joe- you've lost the male vote

    Bear in mind guys like Joe Biden already have it all. He's been a Senator. A Vice President of the United States. A net worth of $9M.

    He has power.

    And how does he use it? By acting in a way that legitimizes exclusion of men from consideration for certain roles. By cementing the principal plank of feminism- preferential treatment for women. By legitimizing this, who will suffer? Not Joe Biden. It's the men in the workshop floor, the men in offices, the man who's an individual contributor or first level manager. In other words, it's the man who's not a US Senator. Not worth $9 million. The man who struggles to get by, who's worked hard to get what little he has. And Biden has set the perfect precedent for that person's manager to deny him for a promotion, deny him when applying for a better job. Because at the highest level, the trend was set that "Where possible, hire women (instead of men)".

    Well if that's the case why should I "hire" Biden with my vote if he's just legitimizing HR and hiring managers to count me out for a particular job. If you're tried to find a job, you know how difficult it is already. Often a dozen+ apply for one job, the odds are already stacked against you.

    This is the perfect sell-out mentality: "I got mine. I'm getting more. Do what you want with the lesser men, discriminate against them- what do I care?"

    I would actually be fine with a woman picked for VP if she was the best person, but not this way. Not by legitimizing a misandrist quota system - a model that needs less legitimacy, not more.

    Some of you may be wondering -- who is this Jagrmeister guy? Have a look at some of my posts from MGTOW Forums--> Jagr Archive (collection of my articles)



    Stuff I do: Box, Surf, Tennis (3.5/4.0), Downhill skiing. I lift 4x a week and have for 10 years.
    Stuff I like: Comedy shows, NBA, Reading Non-Fiction (sociology, philosophy, biographies).
    Random facts: I admire Steve Jobs. Favorite travel spots (Russia, Central America).
    *If you're on Twitter, follow me: MGTOW_Jagr

  3. #3
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,117
    Reputation
    27137
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: So long Joe- you've lost the male vote

    Equality opportunity is fair, and just.
    Equal outcome is Marxism and socialism, and is abhorrent.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  4. #4
    Senior Member Delmore Schwartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Perth, Scotland
    Posts
    422
    Reputation
    1923
    Type
    Perpetual Traveller

    Re: So long Joe- you've lost the male vote

    But this isn't new. Positive discrimination has been crawling up the food chain since it was invented. It is the denial of merit and will poison the entire Western capitalist system. That's probably the aim though...
    Time is the fire in which we burn

    Delmore Schwartz (the original, not this internet manifestation of his ghost)


  5. #5

    Re: So long Joe- you've lost the male vote - VAWA Man

    Biden got where he is by throwing other men under the bus - Biden was a big pusher of the VAWA act that pushed mandatory arrest of "primary abusers" aka men without evidence. Same Biden, different bus and day. Guys voting for Biden are like chickens voting for Colonel Sanders.

    Quote Originally Posted by jagrmeister View Post
    Bear in mind guys like Joe Biden already have it all. He's been a Senator. A Vice President of the United States. A net worth of $9M.

    He has power.

    And how does he use it? By acting in a way that legitimizes exclusion of men from consideration for certain roles. By cementing the principal plank of feminism- preferential treatment for women. By legitimizing this, who will suffer? Not Joe Biden. It's the men in the workshop floor, the men in offices, the man who's an individual contributor or first level manager. In other words, it's the man who's not a US Senator. Not worth $9 million. The man who struggles to get by, who's worked hard to get what little he has. And Biden has set the perfect precedent for that person's manager to deny him for a promotion, deny him when applying for a better job. Because at the highest level, the trend was set that "Where possible, hire women (instead of men)".

    Well if that's the case why should I "hire" Biden with my vote if he's just legitimizing HR and hiring managers to count me out for a particular job. If you're tried to find a job, you know how difficult it is already. Often a dozen+ apply for one job, the odds are already stacked against you.

    This is the perfect sell-out mentality: "I got mine. I'm getting more. Do what you want with the lesser men, discriminate against them- what do I care?"

    I would actually be fine with a woman picked for VP if she was the best person, but not this way. Not by legitimizing a misandrist quota system - a model that needs less legitimacy, not more.

  6. #6
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    1,981
    Reputation
    8860
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: So long Joe- you've lost the male vote

    Biden shows signs of dementia, he's not mentally fit enough to run the US, or even a Mom and Pop store!
    As men, we all got the shitty end of the stick, the only difference? MGTOW will not lick it, we stick it back where it came from.

  7. #7
    Junior Member tribune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Ghostville, Australia.
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    26
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: So long Joe- you've lost the male vote

    Biden's advanced age is another factor to consider as president . Toxic feminists Hillary or Warren as VP would then make America hell for men.
    Aussie women are the worst in world

  8. #8
    Senior Member Boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    517
    Reputation
    3831
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: So long Joe- you've lost the male vote

    Biden's platform is based on offering elitist positions and powers to the 'oppressed genders' by excluding men. Dollars to donuts he will choose Hillary. If elected, I am sure he will suffer an unfortunate accident.

  9. #9
    Administrator jagrmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,451
    Reputation
    15274
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: So long Joe- you've lost the male vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Delmore Schwartz View Post
    But this isn't new.
    Must we reserve our outrage for only incidents which are completely novel? The tired and stale response of resignation is waving the white flag of defeat. Anyone advancing the feminist agenda should be called out.

    Some of you may be wondering -- who is this Jagrmeister guy? Have a look at some of my posts from MGTOW Forums--> Jagr Archive (collection of my articles)



    Stuff I do: Box, Surf, Tennis (3.5/4.0), Downhill skiing. I lift 4x a week and have for 10 years.
    Stuff I like: Comedy shows, NBA, Reading Non-Fiction (sociology, philosophy, biographies).
    Random facts: I admire Steve Jobs. Favorite travel spots (Russia, Central America).
    *If you're on Twitter, follow me: MGTOW_Jagr

  10. #10
    Senior Member WheelBarrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Boardwalk
    Posts
    270
    Reputation
    893

    Re: So long Joe- you've lost the male vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Boar View Post
    Biden's platform is based on offering elitist positions and powers to the 'oppressed genders' by excluding men. Dollars to donuts he will choose Hillary. If elected, I am sure he will suffer an unfortunate accident.
    Elsewhere I have seen it posited that Tulsi Gabbard remains in the dem race just for this reason. While there is a large portion of the dem establishment that are Clinton loyalists, I think there are also quite a number that just want them gone. Tulsi is fresh and apparently doesn't have the baggage or the unlikeability of Hillary, Warren, or Harris. She also received positive press from various "conservative" pundits early on so she may be seen as more moderate than the other choices.

    Time will tell.
    “Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” – George Washington

  11. #11

    Re: So long Joe- you've lost the male vote

    "you've lost the male vote" -- I wish you were right, but I'm not sure that you are. I'm reminded on a daily basis of the huge numbers of cucked manginas in our population.

  12. #12

    Re: So long Joe- you've lost the male vote

    Tulsi is pretty lame too. She wants to decriminalize drugs for users, but not for sellers (aka "pushers"). This idiocy is reminiscent of Sweden's position on the world's oldest profession. (although it's sort of opposite; seller vs user, but it's still stupid).

    The answer is to decriminalize all victimless "crimes."

    But logic is the tool of the patriarchy.

    And Tulsi is just another Big Govt/Police State proponent. She is hot tho.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Jackal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    299
    Reputation
    1882
    Type
    Loose

    Re: So long Joe- you've lost the male vote

    No offence to anyone, I respect everyones political views as long as they come from reasoning but why cant leftist finally find a decent leader?

    Looking at the leftist candidates in europe the less sick one has covid19.

    Each and any of them have to preach at the politically correct totem as a new god.

  14. #14

    Re: So long Joe- you've lost the male vote

    "
    but why cant leftist finally find a decent leader?" -- the answer to that would take a long essay, but basically there is a difference between Liberal Democrats (centrists) and Leftist Democrats (Marxist whackos).

    The leftists have all the energy, esp. among the "young," but have only limited support in the country at large.

    The Liberals -- the Clintons, Biden, etc. -- are essentially the boomers, who are getting old, and have no energy.

    There's more to it than this, but that's it in a nutshell.




  15. #15
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    1,981
    Reputation
    8860
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: So long Joe- you've lost the male vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Faramir View Post
    "
    but why cant leftist finally find a decent leader?" -- the answer to that would take a long essay, but basically there is a difference between Liberal Democrats (centrists) and Leftist Democrats (Marxist whackos).

    The leftists have all the energy, esp. among the "young," but have only limited support in the country at large.

    The Liberals -- the Clintons, Biden, etc. -- are essentially the boomers, who are getting old, and have no energy.

    There's more to it than this, but that's it in a nutshell.



    It takes "decent people" to elect a "decent leader".

    Narcissism, envy, jealousy, spite, hatred, and vengeful, are not good electable qualities.
    As men, we all got the shitty end of the stick, the only difference? MGTOW will not lick it, we stick it back where it came from.

  16. #16
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,817
    Reputation
    23492
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: So long Joe- you've lost the male vote

    As I grow older, I vote with one primary criterion first and foremost: I do not vote for women. I don't care if she's a red-pill housewife and he's a commie. I do not vote for women. Other considerations come into play after that.

  17. #17
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    1,981
    Reputation
    8860
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: So long Joe- you've lost the male vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wombat View Post
    As I grow older, I vote with one primary criterion first and foremost: I do not vote for women. I don't care if she's a red-pill housewife and he's a commie. I do not vote for women. Other considerations come into play after that.
    If more men did that, we'd take their vote away from them, setting them back 100 years, where they've proven themselves aught to be.
    Or allow no holds barred fist fights among politicians, just sayin', that's a good alternative...
    As men, we all got the shitty end of the stick, the only difference? MGTOW will not lick it, we stick it back where it came from.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,390
    Reputation
    10825
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: So long Joe- you've lost the male vote

    Strange how some politicians like Biden who is known commie, is doubling down on the feminist agenda, and in plain sight.
    One would have thought the narrative would be more subtle so the propaganda would be more persuasive.

    No one is buying their shit anymore, oh well better luck next time.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    845
    Reputation
    2499
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: So long Joe- you've lost the male vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Strange how some politicians like Biden who is known commie, is doubling down on the feminist agenda, and in plain sight.
    One would have thought the narrative would be more subtle so the propaganda would be more persuasive.

    No one is buying their shit anymore, oh well better luck next time.
    When I read this I thought naw, you mean Bernie Sanders but no.

    I found this:

    Anti anti-Soviet

    Throughout the 1980s, Biden opposed President Ronald Reagan's proactive means of dealing with the Soviet Union. Biden instead favored détente -- which, in practice, meant Western subsidies that would have enabled the moribund USSR to remain solvent much longer than it ultimately did. He also opposed Reagan’s effort to fund the Contras, an anti-Communist rebel group in Nicaragua.

    ...

    Higher office

    Biden pursued the 1988 Democratic presidential nomination but withdrew after it was revealed that parts of his campaign stump speech had been plagiarized from British Labour Party leader Neil Kinnock without appropriate attribution.
    https://keywiki.org/Joe_Biden#Attitu...iet_dissidents

    and while I still wouldn't exactly classify him as communist he certainly seems to have very socialist leanings which to me is much the same thing.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  20. #20
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    1,981
    Reputation
    8860
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: So long Joe- you've lost the male vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    When I read this I thought naw, you mean Bernie Sanders but no.

    I found this:



    https://keywiki.org/Joe_Biden#Attitu...iet_dissidents

    and while I still wouldn't exactly classify him as communist he certainly seems to have very socialist leanings which to me is much the same thing.
    As socialist is a communist without enough power, given enough time, they will gain that power and reign supreme over every aspect and detail of your life, and the people thereafter get shoehorned into tyranny and despotism.
    As men, we all got the shitty end of the stick, the only difference? MGTOW will not lick it, we stick it back where it came from.


Similar Threads

  1. Theresa May vote of no confidence
    By Aintdealingwithyoshit in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: December 12, 2018, 7:51 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 22, 2018, 3:29 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: December 9, 2015, 4:37 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: September 23, 2015, 9:41 PM
  5. The long, long history of females.
    By wayn in forum For Ghosts
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: July 12, 2015, 11:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •