Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1

    To jail without evidence?

    So it looks like Sweden will be the first country to pass, "Yes means yes" to cover all women everywhere in their country. Basically, the law requires an explicit yes before sex. If a man has sex without proof a yes, the woman was raped.

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...plicit-consent

    So here is my problem with this law. The burden of proof is on the man. Any women can point at any random guy and say, "We had sex, but I did not agree to it." Now the guy has to prove otherwise. Imagine being questioned by the police, "The defended said you had sex with her last Tuesday. Where were you last Tuesday?"

    If you are alone watching the hockey game and no one can vouch for you, how then do you defend yourself?

    Am I wrong? What do you think?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    2,233
    Reputation
    8938
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: To jail without evidence?

    I think anyone with a woodie better stay out of Sweden. Like you said, how could you stay safe?

    In the end it will do women no good to have men avoiding them like the plague. But it'll happen.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Eiji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Sector 001, Earth, UCAS, Ohio Valley region
    Posts
    2,522
    Reputation
    3786
    Type
    pragmatist

    Re: To jail without evidence?

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    I think anyone with a woodie better stay out of Sweden. Like you said, how could you stay safe?

    In the end it will do women no good to have men avoiding them like the plague. But it'll happen.
    a definite violation of the Fifth if it happened here......
    perhaps its time to formally declare the men to be indefinitely "on strike".... and permanently boycott sperm banks...

    (after all... seems this could happen to me even if it was brought against me from a woman I never even met.....)
    "I live in freedom, under my own flag." - Captain Harlock

    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C Clarke

    "Who's the more foolish? The Fool? Or the Fool who follows him?" - Obi-wan "Ben" Kenobi

    "In servitutem redigi non recuso" - Latin (translates to "I refuse to be dominated.")

  4. #4
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,047
    Reputation
    4738
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: To jail without evidence?

    This will happen here in the USA in time. I stay away from woman and will not even help one in the slightest way. I would rather hold a door open for a man than even walk on the same side of the street as a woman.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,565
    Reputation
    11042
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: To jail without evidence?

    I stay away from woman and will not even help one in the slightest way.
    Thank you sir!! This is what I'm talking about; do not engage with a woman unless absolutely necessary! Especially do not help a cunt out!

    Your goodwill may be used against you. Most of these cases happen when a guy tried to be chivalrous by helping a woman with her luggage or carrying some shit for the cunt or even giving her a ride back home because she's in distress or some other shit.

    Even if you see the cunt being mercilessly attacked in front of your eyes, you DO NOT do jack shit and go on your way home!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Aitch749's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    831
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: To jail without evidence?

    The irony of "yes means yes" laws is that, under these conditions, you CANNOT assume "yes" means "yes" --- not if the woman can withdraw her "yes" at any moment.

    Feminists may bitch about MGTOW, but they sure act as if they can't drive every last non-Chad male into the MGTOW camp fast enough.
    To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize. —Voltaire

    How can you say my life is not a success? Have I not for more than sixty years got enough to eat and escaped being eaten? —Logan Pearsall Smith, Last Words, 1933

  7. #7
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,597
    Reputation
    16764
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: To jail without evidence?

    If you are a man living in Sweden I highly advise you seek a new home. They clearly have signaled that you are not wanted.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Eidolon3436's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Ecotopia/Cascadia (PacNW)
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    537
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: To jail without evidence?

    There is alot of histronics on this thread.

    While this sort of legislation is horrible, horrid and hackworthy..it isnt "send any man to jail on any woman's word"..

    They still have to have a confession or proof sex took place.

    Logically the best thing to do is for Swede dudes to become totally deniable that intercourse took place.

    They can't jail the chaste...not unless they can prove or get a guys confession sex took place.

    Its still horrid..but its total gender mistrust territory.. not a whim-pogrom.
    Devotion to Kyrie, Not Kurewskie Myślenie!!


    KURWA RULE NOT OK!!!!

  9. #9
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,047
    Reputation
    4738
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: To jail without evidence?

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Thank you sir!! This is what I'm talking about; do not engage with a woman unless absolutely necessary! Especially do not help a cunt out!

    Your goodwill may be used against you. Most of these cases happen when a guy tried to be chivalrous by helping a woman with her luggage or carrying some shit for the cunt or even giving her a ride back home because she's in distress or some other shit.

    Even if you see the cunt being mercilessly attacked in front of your eyes, you DO NOT do jack shit and go on your way home!!
    Thanks for the kind words. After all the fiery hell and bullshit I've been through for, by, and because of women, I refuse to have any interaction with them unless there is no other option. i.e. The only check out lanes open in a store are women, etc. This may sound unreal but it's true. I have literally told female doctors to leave as soon as they walked in the room and get me another doctor when I was in an ER. They got the other who was a dude and of course everything went smoothly.

    I will always help a fellow man though no questions asked as long as it's legal of course.

    Don't fall for that damsel in distress bullshit. It's a trap and they will always use and abuse you then throw you away like a snotty Kleenex.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Physics Lab
    Posts
    883
    Reputation
    2852
    Type
    sexually suspended

    Re: To jail without evidence?

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Joker View Post
    So it looks like Sweden will be the first country to pass, "Yes means yes" to cover all women everywhere in their country. Basically, the law requires an explicit yes before sex. If a man has sex without proof a yes, the woman was raped.

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...plicit-consent

    So here is my problem with this law. The burden of proof is on the man. Any women can point at any random guy and say, "We had sex, but I did not agree to it." Now the guy has to prove otherwise. Imagine being questioned by the police, "The defended said you had sex with her last Tuesday. Where were you last Tuesday?"

    If you are alone watching the hockey game and no one can vouch for you, how then do you defend yourself?

    Am I wrong? What do you think?
    You are not wrong.

    This is part of a larger agenda which leads to zero, mind you all, ZERO personal privacy.

    Have you ever let a woman stay at your place for a few days?
    She will always go through your stuff, looking for anything she can use against you.
    Don't believe me? Try it for yourself. You will see.
    Wimminz will always look for leverage.

    How do you vouch for yourself? That is a good question to which I wish I had a good answer.
    (and no, Google Glass does not constitute a good answer. Sorry.)

    The police state, total information awareness requires that every man must be monitored at all times.
    Wimminz, not so much. Not so good news for those who value privacy.

    Women get to make false accusations and retract them later with impunity.
    That is the female perception of power and why feminism appeals to them.
    There is no liability for a woman, therefore no responsibility.

    Unfortunately for teh wimminz, MGTOW is the only and final solution.

    There are going to be hordes of unmarried spinsters in the future.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Physics Lab
    Posts
    883
    Reputation
    2852
    Type
    sexually suspended

    Re: To jail without evidence?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon3436 View Post
    There is alot of histronics on this thread.

    While this sort of legislation is horrible, horrid and hackworthy..it isnt "send any man to jail on any woman's word"..

    They still have to have a confession or proof sex took place.

    Logically the best thing to do is for Swede dudes to become totally deniable that intercourse took place.

    They can't jail the chaste...not unless they can prove or get a guys confession sex took place.

    Its still horrid..but its total gender mistrust territory.. not a whim-pogrom.
    In what cunt try was Julian Assange <falsely> accused?
    I rest my case.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Eidolon3436's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Ecotopia/Cascadia (PacNW)
    Posts
    164
    Reputation
    537
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: To jail without evidence?

    Quote Originally Posted by LastPriory View Post
    In what cunt try was Julian Assange <falsely> accused?
    I rest my case.
    He admitted having sex with her. Copulation was not in question.

    Your arguement cannot be extended as you wish without reworking it.
    Devotion to Kyrie, Not Kurewskie Myślenie!!


    KURWA RULE NOT OK!!!!

  13. #13
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,597
    Reputation
    16764
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: To jail without evidence?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon3436 View Post
    There is alot of histronics on this thread.

    While this sort of legislation is horrible, horrid and hackworthy..it isnt "send any man to jail on any woman's word"..

    They still have to have a confession or proof sex took place.

    Logically the best thing to do is for Swede dudes to become totally deniable that intercourse took place.

    They can't jail the chaste...not unless they can prove or get a guys confession sex took place.

    Its still horrid..but its total gender mistrust territory.. not a whim-pogrom.
    True, but this is Sweden that is pushing for this and they do not have a real police force. Their police force is simply overwhelmed and overmatched which is why the feminist strategy is to over whelm with false accusations hoping most go through without a thorough investigation. It almost worked in the UK with several rape accusation trials but they fell apart. The fact that police in the UK covered evidence up shows that police forces are under pressure from feminist groups to deliver quotas.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,565
    Reputation
    11042
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: To jail without evidence?

    Their police force is simply overwhelmed and overmatched which is why the feminist strategy is to over whelm with false accusations hoping most go through without a thorough investigation.
    It seems like this is where the trend is going. By overwhelming the police force on the one hand to cover up evidence and thereby increase the numbers of convicted men, they hit their quotas to 'show' how men are sexual predators. On the other hand, when they get caught red handed, they say 'we need more funding' the police are 'overworked'.

    So people say, yes let's throw more money for public sector servants (i.e those employed by the state) and when that money comes in, the feminists then want their share and start using it to support more rape accusers (be they real rape or false rape accusations).

    It's a perfect system of manipulation; you have to hand it to these lesbo-femo beasts, they aren't stupid.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,597
    Reputation
    16764
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: To jail without evidence?

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    It seems like this is where the trend is going. By overwhelming the police force on the one hand to cover up evidence and thereby increase the numbers of convicted men, they hit their quotas to 'show' how men are sexual predators. On the other hand, when they get caught red handed, they say 'we need more funding' the police are 'overworked'.

    So people say, yes let's throw more money for public sector servants (i.e those employed by the state) and when that money comes in, the feminists then want their share and start using it to support more rape accusers (be they real rape or false rape accusations).

    It's a perfect system of manipulation; you have to hand it to these lesbo-femo beasts, they aren't stupid.
    There are already programs where they are given money by .gov to go "re-investigate" cases, because police forces are overwhelmed. This already happens in the city of Philly, US and starting to in Canada.

    Yes it is evil and cunning, because heads they win and tails they win. They have set up the victim complex where they will receive money from .gov either way.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    2,233
    Reputation
    8938
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: To jail without evidence?

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    There are already programs where they are given money by .gov to go "re-investigate" cases, because police forces are overwhelmed. This already happens in the city of Philly, US and starting to in Canada.

    Yes it is evil and cunning, because heads they win and tails they win. They have set up the victim complex where they will receive money from .gov either way.
    Cops have always helped themselves when the coast was clear, but it never used to be so official. How they can claim they got no ax to grind is beyond me. But they do.


    Friends got robbed, and the bad guys caught red handed an hour later. Funny how my friends best stuff fell out of the crooks car someplace. Just misunderstood public servants.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  17. #17
    Senior Member TheRecipe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    685
    Reputation
    2954
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: To jail without evidence?

    So basically men in Sweden are going to have to get the woman to sign a sexual consent form every time they want to get laid.

    Also in that article:

    The proposal is part of a series of initiatives being put forward. Others would make it illegal for Swedes to hire prostitutes abroad, and increase sentences for offenders. Buying sex in Sweden is already illegal.
    Marrying a woman is like taking a shit upside down every day for the rest of your life. Don't do it!

  18. #18
    Senior Member Aitch749's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    831
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: To jail without evidence?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRecipe View Post
    So basically men in Sweden are going to have to get the woman to sign a sexual consent form every time they want to get laid.

    Also in that article:

    The proposal is part of a series of initiatives being put forward. Others would make it illegal for Swedes to hire prostitutes abroad, and increase sentences for offenders. Buying sex in Sweden is already illegal.
    Sweden is drowning in so many Muslim men of military age that it's almost a Muslim nation now. Naturally, the priority of Sweden's feminist government isn't to do anything about the epidemic of rape committed by Muslim immigrants against Swedish women, but to make the remaining Swedish men "thirsty."

    The feminists can cry "misogyny" all they like, but we men in other countries are entitled to draw some conclusions about what Sweden's situation says about the nature of women in power: Women will destroy the countries they govern, as long as their "feels" dictate their actions.
    To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize. —Voltaire

    How can you say my life is not a success? Have I not for more than sixty years got enough to eat and escaped being eaten? —Logan Pearsall Smith, Last Words, 1933

  19. #19

    Re: To jail without evidence?

    I have no desire to go to Sweden anyway. My desire to travel in general has slowed down a lot. Relaxing as much as I can here in Mexico and going to the states every once in a while for a visit and that's about it.

    I would not be surprised if this type of nonsense arrives in the U.S. soon unless it already has and I don't know it since it has been years since I've been on U.S. soil.





  20. #20
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,117
    Reputation
    27140
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: To jail without evidence?

    Let the rapefugees rape and pillage Sweden.
    Fuck gynocentric countries.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...


Similar Threads

  1. To prison without evidence
    By The_Joker in forum Lounge
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: June 10, 2017, 3:09 PM
  2. Cologne "Rapes" - 2 weeks later, no evidence
    By jagrmeister in forum Lounge
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: January 29, 2016, 10:35 PM
  3. The evidence of male disposability!
    By 2Naive4MyOwnGood in forum Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 7, 2015, 12:42 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 29, 2014, 10:31 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 25, 2014, 7:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •