Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1

    It's supposedly sexist to even mention that an actress is good looking

    I was on a forum about a TV show that I like. Some guy made a post about a guest appearance by an actress, saying that he would like it if they brought her back as a series regular. He stressed that he wanted her back for several reasons, first, the character was interesting, and second, the actress demonstrated some very good skills. He then reassured people that he wanted her back for those reasons, and not because of her good looks. Then some feminazi pissed and moaned over the fact that he had mentioned her looks. You can't fucking win! The dude specifically said it was NOT because of her looks, and was very complimentary about the acting abilities that she demonstrated.

    To his credit, he didn't cave. He made a sarcastic reply in which he commented on the physical appearances of every single cast member, male and female, (and complimented every person).

    I simply reported her post as hateful. To my surprise, the admins deleted her BS. Ha ha ha ha ha! For once whiny, hateful feminist BS got deleted.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    383
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: It's supposedly sexist to even mention that an actress is good looking

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    You can't fucking win!
    Oh yes, you can. Of course you can. Just ignore them.

    Females love being ignored.

    The world we live in right now is a gigantic shittest and those weak-ass men are failing it miserably.

    All females are begging you guys for is to ignore them. No more, no less.

  3. #3

    Re: It's supposedly sexist to even mention that an actress is good looking

    Quote Originally Posted by Bam View Post
    Oh yes, you can. Of course you can. Just ignore them.

    Females love being ignored.

    The world we live in right now is a gigantic shittest and those weak-ass men are failing it miserably.

    All females are begging you guys for is to ignore them. No more, no less.
    Her idiotic post is now totally ignored because the admins had the good sense to delete her crap.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    383
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: It's supposedly sexist to even mention that an actress is good looking

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    Her idiotic post is now totally ignored because the admins had the good sense to delete her crap.
    But she got into your head because you are debating what she wrote.
    Some gobbledygook about an actress.

    The root cause of our gynocentric society today is the fact that men listen to females.

    The cure to all this madness is to start being men again and ignoring those bitches.

    And they’ll love you for it.

  5. #5

    Re: It's supposedly sexist to even mention that an actress is good looking

    Quote Originally Posted by Bam View Post
    But she got into your head because you are debating what she wrote.
    Some gobbledygook about an actress.

    The root cause of our gynocentric society today is the fact that men listen to females.

    The cure to all this madness is to start being men again and ignoring those bitches.

    And they’ll love you for it.
    I reported her stupidity to the admins, who fortunately had the wisdom to delete her crap. The rest of us were having a great conversation about an interesting TV show. She came along with her whiny feminist crap, but the admins didn't put up with it. This is a win. It's exactly what I would have done if I were a mod of that group.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    383
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: It's supposedly sexist to even mention that an actress is good looking

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    You can't fucking win!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bam View Post
    Oh yes, you can. Of course you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    This is a win.
    Told you.

  7. #7

    Re: It's supposedly sexist to even mention that an actress is good looking

    Quote Originally Posted by Bam View Post
    Told you.
    Good point. I'm going to report more whiny feminist posts. Some admins are sick of their shit and just delete it. You're right. I didn't respond to her BS. I just reported it.

    It won't work on every forum, but on at least some forums, admins are sick and fed up with feminists hijacking threads with their "this is the sexist patriarchy" bullshit.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Toolband89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    The Woods
    Posts
    608
    Reputation
    1586
    Type
    Stoic

    Re: It's supposedly sexist to even mention that an actress is good looking

    Quote Originally Posted by Bam View Post
    Oh yes, you can. Of course you can. Just ignore them.

    Females love being ignored.

    The world we live in right now is a gigantic shittest and those weak-ass men are failing it miserably.

    All females are begging you guys for is to ignore them. No more, no less.
    This. The only way to win is not to play.

  9. #9

    Re: It's supposedly sexist to even mention that an actress is good looking

    Quote Originally Posted by Bam View Post
    But she got into your head because you are debating what she wrote.
    Some gobbledygook about an actress.

    The root cause of our gynocentric society today is the fact that men listen to females.

    The cure to all this madness is to start being men again and ignoring those bitches.

    And they’ll love you for it.
    Dammit how can a man be so based?

    I'm taking that to heart

  10. #10
    Senior Member ResidentEvil7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,003
    Reputation
    1484
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: It's supposedly sexist to even mention that an actress is good looking

    Feminists don't deserve the attention they crave so much. They're nothing but bigots acting like they speak for all women against all men. FemiNazis are the enemy; not us. What did men do that pissed them off so badly?
    It's a man's world and we need to take it by the throat and make it give us what we desire.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Toolband89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    The Woods
    Posts
    608
    Reputation
    1586
    Type
    Stoic

    Re: It's supposedly sexist to even mention that an actress is good looking

    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEvil7 View Post
    Feminists don't deserve the attention they crave so much. They're nothing but bigots acting like they speak for all women against all men. FemiNazis are the enemy; not us. What did men do that pissed them off so badly?
    They hate everything. Societal evolution that included gender roles, biology and the fact that the average man is physically larger and stronger than the average woman. Also, there's the fact that victimhood is both expedient, convenient and lucrative. It allows them to shut down all debate with a simple word -"Sexist!" It creates sympathy, donations to feminist organizations and it creates a culture by which women are given opportunities they wouldn't otherwise qualify for on things like physical ability. Take for example a fire department. When my uncle was a fire chief back in the 70s and 80s, he'd let women test for firefighter positions. He never hired a single one. Why? They couldn't haul a heavy dummy up/down a flight of stairs. Now, fire departments are required to take on females. Can some exceptional women actually do the job? Sure, but they're few and far between. Nope, most of the ones that departments take on are usually just taking up spots.

    One of my first jobs involved a moderate amount of lifting, moving boxes of things, etc. Female employees who had the same job were not required to do any of the manual labor. Yet, they were paid the same. Feminism creates a culture by which women receive additional benefits beyond just standard female privilege, and almost always at the expense of men.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    383
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: It's supposedly sexist to even mention that an actress is good looking

    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEvil7 View Post
    Feminists don't deserve the attention they crave so much.
    All females are feminists. Stop giving them attention!

    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEvil7 View Post
    FemiNazis are the enemy; not us.
    No, females are not the enemy.
    They are spoiled children. If you ignore them they’ll stop throwing a tantrum.

    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEvil7 View Post
    What did men do that pissed them off so badly?
    Men are being a bunch of whiny, weak pussies who keep on paying attention to females.

    Again: If you ignore them, they’ll stop throwing a tantrum.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,429
    Reputation
    3283
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: It's supposedly sexist to even mention that an actress is good looking

    I recall when Carrie Fisher died, Steve Martin copped backlash because he called her a beautiful woman. We are indeed living in clown world.

  14. #14

    Re: It's supposedly sexist to even mention that an actress is good looking

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
    I recall when Carrie Fisher died, Steve Martin copped backlash because he called her a beautiful woman. We are indeed living in clown world.
    I remember that. That was lunacy. He wasn't even using "beautiful woman" to refer to her looks. He was calling the whole of her beautiful. Anyone who threw a fit over that is a lunatic.

  15. #15

    Re: It's supposedly sexist to even mention that an actress is good looking

    Quote Originally Posted by Toolband89 View Post
    They hate everything. Societal evolution that included gender roles, biology and the fact that the average man is physically larger and stronger than the average woman. Also, there's the fact that victimhood is both expedient, convenient and lucrative. It allows them to shut down all debate with a simple word -"Sexist!" It creates sympathy, donations to feminist organizations and it creates a culture by which women are given opportunities they wouldn't otherwise qualify for on things like physical ability. Take for example a fire department. When my uncle was a fire chief back in the 70s and 80s, he'd let women test for firefighter positions. He never hired a single one. Why? They couldn't haul a heavy dummy up/down a flight of stairs. Now, fire departments are required to take on females. Can some exceptional women actually do the job? Sure, but they're few and far between. Nope, most of the ones that departments take on are usually just taking up spots.

    One of my first jobs involved a moderate amount of lifting, moving boxes of things, etc. Female employees who had the same job were not required to do any of the manual labor. Yet, they were paid the same. Feminism creates a culture by which women receive additional benefits beyond just standard female privilege, and almost always at the expense of men.
    And the worst part is, feminatzis don't even know how to make a decent sandwich.


Similar Threads

  1. Actress says Politics is broken
    By Tangent in forum Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: May 4, 2019, 1:39 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: July 23, 2015, 1:21 PM
  3. Women who must mention their boyfriend/husband
    By ShogunRonin in forum Lounge
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: March 8, 2015, 4:14 AM
  4. Texas actress tries to pin ricin crime on hubby
    By secularscientist in forum Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 18, 2014, 3:31 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: May 4, 2014, 12:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •