Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21

    Re: It is an absolute outrage that AgainstHateSubreddits wants to ban Men's Rights

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi Haku View Post
    MRA is cucked controlled opposition because you cannot negotiate from a position of weakness. "Missy don't whoop me no more" is not a compelling argument. So a lot of talk happens, some virtue signalling happens, and men continue being batteries in the vibrator of gynocentrism.
    That is more descriptive of /r/MensLib/, than /r/MensRights/.

    I would point out that Men's Rights Advocacy has made some progress in certain areas, such as:

    (i) men's shelters (there are now a small numbers of shelters for men and boys - of course nowhere close to the 2000+ shelters for women, but its good to have something instead of nothing previously);

    (ii) male depression and suicide (increased funding for support programs, though I would argue it does not address the major underlying cause, which is society's Gamma Bias, male disposability and gynocentric family courts);

    (iii) 50:50 shared parenting (legislation has been drafted in certain states);

    (iv) Title IX (DeVos requirements are now fairer and require due process for males, rather than no due process [and automatic presumption of guilt]).

    .

    I would argue that these are all no small steps - in fact it would have helped to save the lives of many men, especially those going through the divorce-rape family court grinder - had some of these measures been implemented sooner before these men decided to suck start a shotgun. And every blue-pilled man whose life is saved after he has been bashed, quartered and then roasted through the hell-fires of the gynocentric court system, is very likely going to be a future MGTOW.

    That said, I respect your position that nothing less than Atlas shrugging and a complete collapse of Clown World will save society. I share the same view.

  2. #22

    Re: It is an absolute outrage that AgainstHateSubreddits wants to ban Men's Rights

    Respectfully, I completely disagree.

    My experience with the /r/MensRights/ community differs significantly from yours.

    Rather than being controlled opposition, in fact, I've found the men's rights community to be extremely open to discussing varied and opposing ideas, and were mostly content to let every discussion sit in the open for all to see, without banning or preventing posters from voicing their opinions. Exchanges between members were most respectful and tolerant of differing opinions.

    In my time there, I've found that MRA members tend to be a significant proportion of Anti-Feminists, red-pill aware MGTOW or MGTOW sympathetic members, followed by Egalitarian and small proportion of blue-pilled simps. And I believe I can prove that via the subreddit stats to all the readers here.

    ________________

    Here you go - from subreddit stats (https://subredditstats.com/subreddit...aps/mensrights) similar subreddits to r/mensrights by user overlap:


    1) 33.09 pussypassdenied

    2) 31.02 mgtow

    3) 22.85 trueunpopularopinion

    4) 21.49 purplepilldebate

    5) 20.90 socialjusticeinaction


    _________________________

    As everyone can see, the top overlaps between members of MensRights is pussypassdenied which is a pretty anti-pussy/feminist subreddit.

    And the second biggest overlap for MensRights is MGTOW, which has been already been banned by reddit.

    This should prove beyond all reasonable doubt that a significant proportion of members in MensRights are also MGTOW.

    The membership overlap stats backs up my experience in MensRights and puts to question the veracity of comments suggesting otherwise.

    I do not want start pointing fingers. I'm content with going my own way and will defend your right to go yours.

    I will however push-back against untrue assertions and statements.

    Objective readers should be able to come to their own conclusions.

    Good day Gentlemen.
    Last edited by johnsmith79; August 26, 2021 at 7:04 AM.

  3. #23

    Re: It is an absolute outrage that AgainstHateSubreddits wants to ban Men's Rights

    Honestly, I tried to find some common ground with you - if you go back and read my posts, you'll see that I really did try and was hoping for a higher level of discourse and some intellectual honesty.

    I also said I did not want to point fingers, however this comment of yours should not go un-challenged.

    Please explain how being 'new' to these forums relevant to the discussion, except as an excuse for you to appear superior and be condescending?

    When you say that 90% of reddit are bots, you brush off the large overlap in interests between MGTOWs and MRAs, which even this forum has stated in the past that the differences are not inconsistent (So What’s All This MGTOW Thing? - by HamstaBlasta (goingyourownway.com)).

    Also, I find that statement being extremely dismissive of the 150,000 reddit MGTOWs - it certainly cannot be that 90% of them are mere bots, and trivializes what used to be the largest MGTOW community on the internet.

    You say that MRAs are "controlled opposition" and that MRAs have "female gatekeepers prevent them from saying or doing anything of substance" and yet it is blatantly obvious that any person who dares speak up for men has been cast out and vilified - they have been publicly fired for speaking up and have lost their careers, their positions and have become virtually unemployable (Alessandro Strumia, James Damore).

    No sane celebrity will be willing to stand in the forefront as the spokesperson for MRAs, because that would mean the death of their career. Cassie Jaye was an upcoming documentary film-maker, and she has been refused entry into countries, had her movies dropped from theaters and been publicly smeared and tarred just because her movie-documentary 'The Red Pill' dared to show a small but real slice of men's issues.

    Erin Pizzey, who was first lauded as a Feminist when she started the first women's shelters and when she wanted to start shelters for men as she found that men can also be victims of abuse, she received death threats, her pets were poisoned and killed and she had to flee to another country for her own safety. She is now a prominent MRA.

    Warren Farrell, another prominent MRA, was also previously an ardent Feminist. When he starting speaking up for fairness on men's issues, he lost his professorship and all his teaching positions. He became so disillusioned with Feminism that he literally wrote the book on Male Disposability - a key red-pill concept in MGTOW (the book is 'The Myth of Male Power' for anyone interested).

    The fact is that MRAs are NOT controlled opposition, rather MRAs are actively being gagged into silence, and some have had their livelihoods, their safety and security threatened - all because they dared speak up for men.

    You've started down the road of being insulting to MGTOWs who choose to support MRAs by suggesting that they willingly bend over to get shafted, and that they have pussies (quote: "A MRA bends over and takes the feminine penis firmly in the boypucci") all the while ignoring the overlap in interests between MGTOWs and MRAs and, as shown via the subreddit stats, the significant proportion of MGTOWs who also choose to support MRAs.

    You also say that reddit's "MGTOW board was moderate at best" - I guess this means that you have more extreme views and that this forum is soon going to see just how extreme those views can be.

    Great. I really can't wait for that. I'm done with you.

  4. #24

    Re: It is an absolute outrage that AgainstHateSubreddits wants to ban Men's Rights

    The way feminists, blue pills etc think is "if it's not about women, it's automatically misogynist". The best way imo is to just get on with life as a winner, not a victim. MRA is important to society but it's also victimhood.

    Bad shit happened to me via women but looking back NOW that I'm past rage (and possibly caring at all) I'm glad as it FORCED me to take care of ME. Whereas if men had rights then men could be like women; default to victim mode and be supported by it.

    That the world is a harsh place for men causes adversity, adversity causes growth. The problem is the world is TOO easy for women, they make up crimes and perceived slights as they go, play victim, get worldwide attention and men get charged, either in court or by society, for said perceived crime, whether guilty or not.

    I sometimes wonder if Earth is just a place souls go as men to suffer adversity, hardship and growth...and souls go there as women to have a break from being men, and contribute to the adversity, hardship and suffering of men, or something like that.

    This goes way back too, some people seem to think that women were angelic before they had rights, when they were "property". Yet history shows so many men fighting over them. Or examples like the white feather girls in WW2. Even feminists themselves don't understand the concept. https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/505...itarism-in-uk/

  5. #25

    Re: It is an absolute outrage that AgainstHateSubreddits wants to ban Men's Rights

    Quote Originally Posted by nothingness View Post
    The way feminists, blue pills etc think is "if it's not about women, it's automatically misogynist". The best way imo is to just get on with life as a winner, not a victim. MRA is important to society but it's also victimhood.

    Bad shit happened to me via women but looking back NOW that I'm past rage (and possibly caring at all) I'm glad as it FORCED me to take care of ME. Whereas if men had rights then men could be like women; default to victim mode and be supported by it.

    That the world is a harsh place for men causes adversity, adversity causes growth. The problem is the world is TOO easy for women, they make up crimes and perceived slights as they go, play victim, get worldwide attention and men get charged, either in court or by society, for said perceived crime, whether guilty or not.

    I sometimes wonder if Earth is just a place souls go as men to suffer adversity, hardship and growth...and souls go there as women to have a break from being men, and contribute to the adversity, hardship and suffering of men, or something like that.

    This goes way back too, some people seem to think that women were angelic before they had rights, when they were "property". Yet history shows so many men fighting over them. Or examples like the white feather girls in WW2. Even feminists themselves don't understand the concept. https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/505...itarism-in-uk/
    The thing is, if men's rights were 100 percent successful, it would mean our marriage and divorce laws would be completely reformed, making it much less risky for a man to get married, and women would share the risk for a change. However, that's only if they had a very high level of success. I'm not holding my breath for that to happen. At best, I think MRA might be able to make a few minor reforms. In short, it would then be a slightly less shitty deal to get married. That's why MGTOW isn't going away any time soon. Society is so gynocentric and so hateful toward men that MGTOW is our only defense. The MRA men are trying, but they're not able to get much meaningful change done. If society were sane, feminism would be universally viewed as the sick and hateful terrorist movement that it is, and anyone who supports it would be despised. I don't see that happening any time soon either. That's why total refusal to cooperate by opting out of this sick system is the only we we can defend ourselves.

    You're right. They see anything other than total worship of women to be misogyny.

  6. #26

    Re: It is an absolute outrage that AgainstHateSubreddits wants to ban Men's Rights

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    You're right. They see anything other than total worship of women to be misogyny.
    Agreed. This is because of the empathy and cognitive bias that people have in general (both men AND women have this bias).
    (studies here: https://uwspace.uwaterloo.ca/handle/10012/6958)

    Everything a man says has to exhibit high benevolent sexism for women, otherwise it is viewed as misogynistic by both men and women.

    >>

    Both men and women assumed that low BS [benevolent sexism] (vs. high BS) in men was indicative of higher HS [hostile sexism] and greater likelihood of perpetrating domestic violence, but assumed that high BS (vs. low BS) in women was indicative of higher HS and greater likelihood of perpetrating domestic violence.
    Not only did people perceive low BS men as more hostile and negative, but they also perceived low BS men as equally hostile and negative as high HS men.
    >>

    See how people in general perceive things? Now you know why people in general are so quick to label anyone not exhibiting High Benevolent Sexism (MGTOWs, MRAs, Egalitarians) as women-haters.


    There can never be literal equality, because it will be perceived by both men and women as being sexist against women.

    Everything has to be clearly to the advantage of women or it is perceived as misogyny.

    .
    The saying applies: 'When You're Accustomed to Privilege, Equality Feels Like Oppression'.

  7. #27

    Re: It is an absolute outrage that AgainstHateSubreddits wants to ban Men's Rights

    Quote Originally Posted by nothingness View Post
    The best way imo is to just get on with life as a winner, not a victim. MRA is important to society but it's also victimhood.
    Hi Nothingness,

    Respectfully, with respect to your comment on victimhood, people have said the same about MGTOW - we've often been described as having been hurt or victimised by women and therefore swearing off women as a result.

    I hope you can agree with me that labelling MGTOW as a Victimhood complex is a rather shallow analysis of MGTOW - if you can agree with me on that, then I would put it to you that this is similar to how some people also shallowly categorise Men's Rights as a Victimhood.

    There is a lot more depth to Men's Rights Advocacy than that. Shit happens to men, and it could easily happen to a MGTOW, let's not pretend that MGTOWs are somehow immune to bad things that happen to men.

    You can be going your own away, minding your own business, and bad stuff can still happen to you because some woman fingers you as a rapist, even in jest, and it gets you killed (https://metro.co.uk/2020/08/29/man-r...sted-13196276/).

    There many more examples curated from newspapers on Reddit's /r/MensRights/, so if you want more, I'd point you to search there, such as:

    1) Underaged boys and men have been raped by women; some even forcibly raped in order to extract the semen;

    (https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/man-raped-kinfepoint-17-year-old-girl-lestina-marie-smith-saginaw-township-michigan-life-inprisonment-oral-vaginal-sex-a7534986.html)

    (
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...th-Africa.html)

    2) Men (even dead ones) have had their sperm used without their consent, in order to get a woman pregnant;

    (https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-20/court-ayla-cresswell-use-dead-boyfriend-sperm-to-have-baby/9889068)

    (
    https://rollingout.com/2014/02/04/wo...child-support/)

    3) Men have had to pay for child support regardless if they were raped;

    (https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...port/14953965/)

    Saying that 'I'm going my own way', 'I ghost', or 'I do this or that to not attract attention' doesn't void the fact that it does happen to men.

    One could be MGTOW and ghosting and still get sperm jacked and be forced by the courts to pay money to the woman for the next 18 years - I put it to you that it could happen to you, and at that point you'll be seeing the need for Men's Rights.

    There is so much more to MRAs too.

    The very fact that we (MGTOWs) are members of these forums points to a sense of fellowship, community, to support each other, share knowledge and our experiences and also learn from others. That's going beyond the self to giving back to other men.

    In that same manner, MRAs are also giving back to other men. They are men seeking fellowship, sharing their experiences, knowledge and supporting each other. Not just victims.

    One is not automatically a Winner because he is MGTOW nor is he a Victim because he is an MRA. There's a lot more depth to both.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,701
    Reputation
    11256
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: It is an absolute outrage that AgainstHateSubreddits wants to ban Men's Rights

    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith79 View Post
    Agreed. This is because of the empathy and cognitive bias that people have in general (both men AND women have this bias).
    (studies here: https://uwspace.uwaterloo.ca/handle/10012/6958)

    Everything a man says has to exhibit high benevolent sexism for women, otherwise it is viewed as misogynistic by both men and women.

    >>
    Both men and women assumed that low BS [benevolent sexism] (vs. high BS) in men was indicative of higher HS [hostile sexism] and greater likelihood of perpetrating domestic violence, but assumed that high BS (vs. low BS) in women was indicative of higher HS and greater likelihood of perpetrating domestic violence.
    Not only did people perceive low BS men as more hostile and negative, but they also perceived low BS men as equally hostile and negative as high HS men.
    >>

    See how people in general perceive things? Now you know why people in general are so quick to label anyone not exhibiting High Benevolent Sexism (MGTOWs, MRAs, Egalitarians) as women-haters.


    There can never be literal equality, because it will be perceived by both men and women as being sexist against women.

    Everything has to be clearly to the advantage of women or it is perceived as misogyny.

    .
    The saying applies: 'When You're Accustomed to Privilege, Equality Feels Like Oppression'.
    Reminds of "walking on eggshells" and how, somehow, we've been indoctrinated to do so, to allow subjective narrated lopsided behaviors to become man's normal programming. We're set to be out of focus to the point we see two images, one the bullshit we've been fed all our lives originating from the long deceased chivalrous patriarchy with it's strict rule of law, and the 2nd. image being the complete and utter breakdown and decomposition of every facet that ties men and women together in what was called a family and marriage law.

    it's a man's single greatest mistake to allow himself to be looking down at every step he takes, instead of crunching along on the eggshells with his eyes focused on the path he takes.

    As for domestic violence, I don't have an emotional terrorist under my wing! A female's form of domestic violence is done in the psychological paradigm! When a man learns this and other truths the double vision goes away along with the emotional terrorism and imminent direct threats it poses on his life!

    Sadly for modern women, men are seeing the trap, and men like myself, gave up negotiating and coexisting with emotional terrorists emboldened and empowered by law.

    I can't stress enough how toxic this society has become and how far down the tubes it is! Emotional Terrorism is REAL! How can they resist? Coupled with modified western law, Emotional Terrorism is a bullwhip waiting to be picked up by master to execute her diabolical plan when temptation arises, and that's ownership over another by means of legalized extortion (like threatening someone with social isolation, loosing employment, and shunned for refusing to be injected with a dangerous vaccine).

    You enter the position of being between a rock and a hard place when you deal with emotional terrorists and their ilk, the feminized man.
    Freedom is what people are willing to die for and what governments are willing to kill for.--- (Andrew Wilkow; Sirius-XM, the patriot channel 125)


Similar Threads

  1. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
    By mgtower in forum Philosophize
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: June 27, 2020, 10:31 AM
  2. SJW Outrage Ensures DOOM Eternal Will Be Bestseller
    By phoenixgod1995 in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: August 22, 2018, 12:25 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: April 8, 2017, 10:58 PM
  4. Mens Rights are not Human Rights
    By The Prisoner in forum Lounge
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: February 19, 2016, 8:32 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: August 16, 2014, 1:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •