Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Is Feminism a Female Mating Strategy?

    The feminists like to crow about fat acceptance, the objectification of women, "unachievable" beauty standards, and what have you. Though they do this under the auspices of social justice, the real reason, I suspect, is that they're actually attempting to gain access to high-quality (good-looking, high status) men who would have been otherwise beyond their reach. They're trying to level the sexual playing field by surreptitiously destroying the advantages of attractive women. I believe they do this unconsciously, and are lying to themselves about their true motives.

    A woman doesn't hate the objectification of women, she hates that men are expressing an attraction to women other than herself. By beating the "all-women-are-beautiful" drum, a feminist is expressing her inward desire to, in essence if not in reality, destroy her sexual competition. Since it's socially unacceptable to kill women more attractive than she is (though I suspect many women would eagerly do so if they could), she instead resorts to doing the next best thing: killing the other woman's beauty. Fat, ugly women attempt to shame men into finding them attractive. This doesn't work, naturally, which further fuels their rage.

    Note, also, that the phrase "all women are beautiful" actually suggests that unattractive women are the attractive ones, while the conventionally attractive women are the unattractive ones. The vitriol hurled at pretty women just because they're pretty is proof enough of this. All women can't be beautiful, because the concept of beauty, like the concept of happiness or the concept of wealth, needs a negative juxtaposed form in order to hold any meaning. Ugly women don't want to eliminate the concept of beauty, rather, they want to be beautiful. If they can't change the way they look, then they attempt change the way men look at them. "All women are beautiful" actually means "I'm beautiful; she isn't".

    But destroying sexual competition isn't enough. If a woman wants access to high-quality men, then she must also eliminate what she perceives as low quality men in order to prevent being coupled with them and impregnated with their progeny. This is where the other facets of feminism come into play. All the creep-shaming and mockery of the average man is an attempt to remove the bottom 80% from the sexual market, leaving only the top 20% available. The marginalization of men isn't a side effect of feminism, it's the end-goal. Keep the average man fueling the fires of the economy, make mating dangerous and difficult for him, and you kill two birds with one stone: you can gain access to his wealth and keep him far away from your vagina.

    Of course, this strategy is self-defeating. A lot of the 80% just don't play ball anymore, and the 20% never did. An uggo might, might find herself in bed with a handsome man once or twice in a lifetime, but generally those guys are out with the hot chicks and would never actually be in a relationship with an ugly girl. This is why we've seen the feminists ramp up their efforts. The ultimate end, which thankfully will probably never come (and we all hope to God it doesn't), is the use of physical force to achieve their ends. I'm talking about legislation that, in some insidious and perverse way, essentially forces men into relationships with women, the nature of which would depend on how attractive they find you. Like I said, I can't see that ever happening. We men still have one thing on our side: we're stronger in every way imaginable.

    Ultimately, to a woman, you're either a resource or a walking dildo. I find neither of those options attractive. Thank God for MGTOW.
    Last edited by Ozymandias; March 6, 2015 at 4:41 AM.
    And on the pedestal these words appear:
    'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
    Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
    Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
    Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
    The lone and level sands stretch far away."

  2. #2

    Re: Is Feminism a Female Mating Strategy?

    I immediately thought of Lena Dunham, who, at best, would be good for friend zoning, at worst a two-bagger, who also came up with a non-existent rapist.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Up North Tabarnak
    Posts
    533
    Reputation
    2228
    Type
    Natural Neutral

    Re: Is Feminism a Female Mating Strategy?

    If feminism is a mating strategy it is by far the biggest failure known to man. This is especially true since it had dramatically dropped the birthrate of the countries most affected (aka the west). Along with lies and delusion feminism fails because it ignores the fact that to have a relationship the man's needs and desires matter. If they aren't met there will be no relationship and beauty is one of the main desires a man has.

    Now I'm not worried about the gender war turning into a shooting war since men can easily win that. But I'm not too fond of the idea of my taxes going to fund these stupid harpies and their marxist think-tanks.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,597
    Reputation
    16781
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Is Feminism a Female Mating Strategy?

    Feminism is simply a well defined statement of the female reproductive imperative. That is why even before Feminism and long after it is gone that gyno centrism will remain. To paraphrase what others have said...."feminism is female hypergamy weaponized"

    Alpha fux/beta bux paradigm is an integral part of this female mating strategy.

  5. #5
    Moderator Thomas Covenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Freeedoooom!
    Posts
    1,964
    Reputation
    6797
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Is Feminism a Female Mating Strategy?

    If feminism is a mating strategy it is by far the biggest failure known to man. This is especially true since it had dramatically dropped the birthrate of the countries most affected (aka the west).
    It is a mating strategy in the same way that Marxism is an economic strategy. Its efficacy is not the point!

    All the creep-shaming and mockery of the average man is an attempt to remove the bottom 80% from the sexual market, leaving only the top 20% available.
    The economic parallels are the minimum wage (removing the bottom of the market) and progressive taxation (trying to prevent growth in the top of the market).
    I work in financial planning. I am interested in metal (all kinds), miniature painting and PC gaming. I live in Scotland.

  6. #6

    Re: Is Feminism a Female Mating Strategy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Covenant View Post
    The economic parallels are the minimum wage (removing the bottom of the market) and progressive taxation (trying to prevent growth in the top of the market).
    Interesting. I never thought of it that way.
    And on the pedestal these words appear:
    'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
    Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
    Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
    Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
    The lone and level sands stretch far away."

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    207
    Reputation
    987
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Is Feminism a Female Mating Strategy?

    Feminism is female nature manifested into the political. It is many things and a mating strategy is one of em. Good post, sir!

  8. #8
    uncle_redpill
    Guest

    Re: Is Feminism a Female Mating Strategy?

    Don't forget mixed signals (to confuse predominantly Betas) and soft polyandry (to use Betas when necessary).


Similar Threads

  1. Global Vagabonding as a Ghosting Strategy?
    By Ghost of Galton in forum For Ghosts
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: July 10, 2016, 10:56 AM
  2. Assortive Mating
    By jagrmeister in forum Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: September 21, 2014, 11:36 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: August 8, 2014, 5:15 PM
  4. SMV and Feminism
    By Daniel11 in forum Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: August 4, 2014, 7:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •