Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    1,987
    Reputation
    8861
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Iowa man sentenced to 16 years in prison for burning LGBTQ flag

    A man has triggered a genderwar mine and now must rot in prison for a very long time, longer than some murder sentences. Justice is senile and not to be trusted.

    Sure what he did was wrong, but 16 years? Dollar for dollar in damages that's like 16 years for stealing a box of chocolates.

    It's not what we do that's punishable and wrong, but rather who and what ideology we offend or trigger at the time we do it!

    Tip-toe through the mine fields, watch what you say, and who you say it to, otherwise a long stay in prison could be headed your way! A nation without tolerance is a scary place to live! It becomes life in a prison that doesn't have bars and chains.

    He obviously doesn't know anything about stealth! If it were me making that kind of decision there'd be a smoking cellar hole and no suspects, they wouldn't even be thinking flag....

    https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...re/2697139001/

  2. #2

    Re: Iowa man sentenced to 16 years in prison for burning LGBTQ flag

    Would one be punished that severely for burning the Anerican flag?

  3. #3
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,307
    Reputation
    11897
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Iowa man sentenced to 16 years in prison for burning LGBTQ flag

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
    Would one be punished that severely for burning the Anerican flag?
    No.

    I wonder if the guy tried to argue this on religious or political grounds, rather than let his accusers decide what he meant?

    I mean, I'm a Christian and to see the LGBTQ flag flying at church, with churches exempted from paying taxes which means I pay more taxes to compensate, kinda makes for a three-circle Venn diagram.

    Religious? Political? Sexual?

    His accusers placed him in the wrong section.

    I'll let anyone fill in the areas. I'm just an idea man. LOL.

    Attached Images Attached Images
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax and register-her.net

  4. #4
    Senior Member stanmsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    THE ENGLISH COUNTRYSIDE
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    911
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Iowa man sentenced to 16 years in prison for burning LGBTQ flag

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Sure what he did was wrong, but 16 years? Dollar for dollar in damages that's like 16 years for stealing a box of chocolates.
    Some variation of this is happening everywhere in society.

    If I had an argument with someone at work in front of witnesses and used a single sexist/racist/homophobic remark would I lose my job?...………………..Probably

    If I dropped my productivity 10% at work, turned up late 10 times over the next year, faked illness for a month and cost the company tens of thousands of pounds
    in lost productivity and overtime payments would I lose my job ?...…………………………..Probably not.
    Men are becoming MGTOW by the millions, most without ever having heard the term. They are simply doing what all living organisms finding themselves in a toxic environment do. They adapt to it or remove themselves from it. Females are not liking either the adaptations or the removal.

    FACEBOOK PAGE, TWITTER FEED

  5. #5
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    1,987
    Reputation
    8861
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Iowa man sentenced to 16 years in prison for burning LGBTQ flag

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
    Would one be punished that severely for burning the Anerican flag?
    No-go zone? Likely to be exalted or recruited! White house fence? Guantanamo for life (terrorist activity).

    A man that learns to duck in life is a man that'll keep his head off any platters! I know several ways to duck and I'm pretty good at it! The cops say I'm evasive during interrogations, like nailing jello to a wall!

    Martinez admitted to police that he lit the banner on fire with lighter fluid and a lighter after stealing it from the church, according to court documents.
    I bet he didn't think much of what he did, he doesn't take the genderwar seriously, unfortunately like any man, he's graced with logic without any education or enlightenment about how and why this world has gone batshit crazy!

    What't the cost for locking up a man 16 years for (in essence) stealing a box of chocolates?
    Last edited by mgtower; December 23, 2019 at 10:47 AM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    848
    Reputation
    2500
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Iowa man sentenced to 16 years in prison for burning LGBTQ flag

    Whoa! 16 years. For burning a piece of cloth. I’ve heard of abuses of the three strike rule but this is just nuts. Even without the three strikes rule five years is way too heavy a sentence. When I first read this a few hours ago I had to take a little time out to let it fully sink in.

    I must admit when reading some of the posts here about how careful people need to be when navigating the blue pill world I found them a bit, well, overly cautious to say the least and in some cases downright paranoid.

    What can I say! I was wrong and I apologise. Eyes opened eh.

    I don’t really think things have gotten to such a bad stage here in Ireland as they have obviously become in the U.S. but if not it’s surely just around the corner:

    Ireland is failing to meet its obligations regarding hate crime, report says

    IRELAND IS FAILING to meet its obligations in relation to hate crime, according to a new report by researchers at the University of Limerick (UL).



    The researchers found that is it unclear the number of convictions made under the Prohibition of Incitement to Hatred Act 1989. The report said the Irish Law Reform Commission considers this Act to be ineffectual in combating online hate speech.
    Forewarned is forearmed and I will certainly be thinking in different terms in the future. And I will be on the lookout even more for instances of such a nature in my home country.

    I guess I need to start looking for my news in different places because I can’t really recall any instances of this nature here. Not so much the flag burning bit, even without evidence I’m sure that has happened, but the unjust sentencing that goes with it.

    Many thanks Tower for bringing this to my attention.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    2,233
    Reputation
    8927
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Iowa man sentenced to 16 years in prison for burning LGBTQ flag

    That'll teach him to do a hate crime and then depend on public defenders. Guess he thought nobody would care, and is now finding out the hard way he was wrong.

    Throwing in arson for a flag, that seems a dirty trick. Arson is no joke. When eco terrorists burned down one a Smokey Bears offices, the employees were told arson is ten years by itself, twenty years if a timing device is used. I wonder how much a this chumps time is arson, and how much hate crime? the link didn't say. Guess the authority's saw a chance to hit the guy a little harder and took it.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  8. #8
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    1,987
    Reputation
    8861
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Iowa man sentenced to 16 years in prison for burning LGBTQ flag

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    No.

    I wonder if the guy tried to argue this on religious or political grounds, rather than let his accusers decide what he meant?

    I mean, I'm a Christian and to see the LGBTQ flag flying at church, with churches exempted from paying taxes which means I more to compensate, kinda makes for a three-circle Venn diagram.

    Religious? Political? Sexual?

    His accusers placed him in the wrong section.

    I'll let anyone fill in the areas. I'm just an idea man. LOL.

    Bravo! Unboxed nailed it! The justice system is a three ring circus!

  9. #9
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    966
    Reputation
    4621
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Iowa man sentenced to 16 years in prison for burning LGBTQ flag

    This defies logic. Someone can burn the US flag and it's considered freedom of speech but someone burns the queer flag and its wrong?

    I am going to be very careful with my words cause I don't want to get banned.

    Guys, the laws don't apply to special people. It was just retaliation for offending a special group which in this case was a pack of colon patrollers. Laws don't matter anymore. Only butt hurt feelings do. The guy threw away the next 16 years of his life for nothing. I never even heard of the story until the thread here. Going Ghost in this time & age is a very wise move for survival. Look at all the people that threatened the president over the last 3 years and nothing has happened. This country is a freak show.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    2,233
    Reputation
    8927
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Iowa man sentenced to 16 years in prison for burning LGBTQ flag

    A freak show indeed.


    I don't agree either, but the poor bastard did it to himself. Stealing a church's flag and burning it at the strip club? That's kind of asking for it. He'd a looked a little better if he'd burned his own flag. Then he doubles down by going with a public defender. That's likely the real reason they did him. Nobody's scared of a court appointed flunky. One slam dunk hate crime conviction, and he made it easy. Could a real lawyer have gotten him off? I doubt it, but he wouldn't a got 16 years.

    If he manages to stay out of trouble they'll probably cut him lose early, but he'll still have a nice fresh hate crime on his resume. Going to be a hard life. No more strip clubs for him.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,493
    Reputation
    16463
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Iowa man sentenced to 16 years in prison for burning LGBTQ flag

    Moral of the story. Don't be a dumb man because blue pill world is clown world. I have seen and heard worse, but yeah the inconsistency with how law and order is applied shows that even the justice system is driven by feelings far more than logic. Human beings like to think logic drives everything but clearly this verdict is based on feelings of passing a purity test for a special status group. When democracies start to prioritize special status groups over majorities that is a sign of a democracy on the edge of decline.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    506
    Reputation
    4047
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Iowa man sentenced to 16 years in prison for burning LGBTQ flag

    Judging by the reactions, some of you need to take more red pills about human nature. Take humans off the pedestal. Forget all that chest-thumping about man (humans) being the crown of creation. Don’t listen to their high-sounding ideals of Democracy, Progress, Humanitarianism, Unity, Justice, or whatever the in thing is to blabber on about at any moment. Watch what they do.









    Then run in the opposite direction, if you can.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  13. #13
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,391
    Reputation
    10825
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Iowa man sentenced to 16 years in prison for burning LGBTQ flag

    We are already living in Orwellian times. This should not be a surprise.
    This is why you need to tell people exactly what they want to hear and not what the truth is.

    I have said it before, but it bears repeating.

    Truth is dead. Logic is dead. Science and scientific inquiry is dead. Language is dead. Reason is dead.

    And you can't do shit about this or that injustice, only ghost and minimise risk of every social encounter.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  14. #14
    Senior Member Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    506
    Reputation
    4047
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Iowa man sentenced to 16 years in prison for burning LGBTQ flag

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    We are already living in Orwellian times. This should not be a surprise.
    This is why you need to tell people exactly what they want to hear and not what the truth is.
    It must have been always like this to various degrees. You always have to walk on eggshells around people, trying no to offend anybody’s sacred fantasies. The larger the group, the worse this gets. In a small tribe there were only a few people you had to worry about, and there was plenty of room to walk away. In mass societies spanning the globe? Fit in or get trampled…

    When this shit turns really ugly (when, not if), it will probably be much worse than the ugliest episodes of the 20th century combined. It is ironic that the very same people that propagate tolerance and diversity create intolerance, uniformity and totalitarianism.

    The darkest aspects of the human psyche always play themselves out in huge groups, it seems.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,391
    Reputation
    10825
    Type
    UNAPPEASABLE.

    Re: Iowa man sentenced to 16 years in prison for burning LGBTQ flag

    It is ironic that the very same people that propagate tolerance and diversity create intolerance, uniformity and totalitarianism.
    I think it is being planned from the top.

    If you think about the very earliest inceptions of feminism; let's say 1st and 2nd wave, they were totally on board with sexual liberation and the concept of 'free love'. And it wasn't the one that judges men or women by their bodies, but they actually advocated that we as humans should be more free and open minded about exploring different kinds of partners and bodies and give our bodies up for the pleasure of 'the other'.

    Feminism now is very sexually restrictive. If a feminist opens her legs it will only be for the top 3% creme de la creme man. Well employed, back dick, tall, works in finance etc.

    Which has now brought feminism back to before even 1st wave. Now feminists are even more strict than religious women when it comes to sex.

    There is a huge focus on rape and DV. Feminists push for high levels of immigration from cultures where women aren't very well respected not because they care about refugees and the less fortunate. But because they want to increase sexual harassment, rape and DV statistics to push their agenda for a more strict sexual and social conduct between men and women - which is actually counter to why feminism even started in the very first place.

    They also raise said statistics by changing the very definition, even saying hello to a women in public will be construed as rape.

    So it seems fishy to me, because the original waves of feminism where radically different to what we have now.
    A mother cannot raise a boy to be a man, not because he needs a father figure; but because she favours team vagina over her own son.

    Tradcon women are the most manipulative of all kinds of women, because they infect you with false hope.
    Radfems are your best friend, because they hate you and verbalise it - that's honesty!

    The red pill rage is a process which takes many many years - so be kind and patient with yourself; you will overcome it!

  16. #16
    Senior Member Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    506
    Reputation
    4047
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Iowa man sentenced to 16 years in prison for burning LGBTQ flag

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I think it is being planned from the top.
    I dunno. There may be masters behind the puppets; on the other hand, crowds can be really stupid and vile on their own. So, I really do not know.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    2,233
    Reputation
    8927
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Iowa man sentenced to 16 years in prison for burning LGBTQ flag

    The bigwigs no doubt liked the verdict, but they didn't do this.

    The defendant appears to be so stupid as to need a brain transplant. The article didn't say much about their court appointed attorney. But if you were the DA, who would you send to defend this guy? Someone good? Don't make me laugh, this guy got the worst public defender they could find. I can only imagine how incompetent they were, then they get a case that's basically unwinnable. The poor bastard never had a chance.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  18. #18
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    1,987
    Reputation
    8861
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Iowa man sentenced to 16 years in prison for burning LGBTQ flag

    Location, location, location, in other parts of the world the authorities would have praised him and given him the honor of striking the match to burn down the church with the membership tied to the pews!
    It wasn't what he did so much as where he did it!
    When in Rome do as the Romans, when in Iran do as the Iranians, but don't confuse the two, it could cost you your life!


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: March 15, 2015, 1:51 PM
  2. Costa Concordia captain sentenced to 16 years for 2012 shipwreck
    By The Shadow in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: February 13, 2015, 12:47 AM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: November 23, 2014, 5:40 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: August 13, 2014, 12:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •