Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40
  1. #1

    Infighting in the Left

    Though people may believe that the left is fully united and all of its adherents have the exact same thinking, this is not true. Below are sub-groups within the left that contradict each other, causing disunity in the left:

    Sex Positive vs Sex Negative - not all leftists believe in sexual liberation: some adhere to the principle of sex positivity and believe they can perform any sexual act they want while others oppose this and want to even ban pornography and these people are referred to as sex negative. For example the older generation of liberals, especially LGBT people, are sex positive, while modern SJWs are sex negative.

    Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminists (TERFs) vs Transsexuals - the transsexuals of course believe it is okay to indulge their delusions of wanting to change their sex but there are feminists who, though they believe in gender equality and support homosexuality, actually make an exception to transsexuality and still consider it an abomination.

    Pro-Islam vs Pro-LGBT - the liberals that are pro-Islam contradict the pro-LGBT liberals because LGBT behavior is considered a violation of God's will in Islamic and other religious doctrines.

    Pacifists and SJWs vs Neo-Commies, Antifa, and Animal Liberation Activists - the pacifists and SJWs are anti-weapon and anti-self-defense and have pressured governments to create laws that violate the right to bear arms and the right to self-defense but the neo-commies, antifa and animal liberation activists are the exact opposite: they are violent towards unbelievers and believe it is okay to possess any weapon they want and they even use fully automatic weapons and bombs when they commit terrorist attacks.

    Liberals vs SJWs - the older generation of liberals do not mind making offensive speech, provocative entertainment and provocative art, especially of a sexually perverted nature, but the SJWs get offended by everything and actually pressure governments to make political correctness laws that censor speech the SJWs find offensive. It is the SJWs who pressured websites to introduce not safe for work (NSFW) labels and trigger warnings.
    Last edited by N567; April 1, 2021 at 7:32 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    805
    Reputation
    1566
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Regardless of how much infighting they have among themselves, they are extremely dangerous. Because unlike the right (or more appropriately: not-so-left), they have very few responsibilities, and thus are more willing to participate in some form of activism, with varying degrees of violence. Here is a very nice explanation I found by someone I follow (this was an answer to the question: can left win ?) :

    The west Eurasians lost to raiding indo Europeans. The bronze age civs lost to raiding 'sea peoples'. The ancient world civilizations lost to raiding Muslims. The Muslims lost to raiding Turks. The entire world lost to raiding Mongols. Everyone lost to the raiding Vikings. The indians lost to the raiding europeans. The British lost to raiding Americans.

    How much evidence do you need that raiders always win? Defense is just a way of losing faster. You don't have to organize to defend your home. You can't organize enough to defend a neighborhood or city. Mobility always wins, maneuver always wins, logistics always win. raiding always wins. Thats the history of the fall of civilizations: raiding.

    I think the left will move fast and not stop because they have no other responsibilities other than to find excuses to kill and loot. I think conservatives will hole up and try to defend their homes in order to protect their personal investments and I think large numbers of roving leftists will take advantage of crushing the right one household or two at a time until the rest give up.
    And look around, that is EXACTLY what is happening. The left is not just roving bands of BLM burning and looting but also most of the political elites. They both are "raiding" on the middle class who just want to be left alone.
    If you dont understand recursion yet, read this sentence again.

  3. #3

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post
    Regardless of how much infighting they have among themselves, they are extremely dangerous. Because unlike the right (or more appropriately: not-so-left), they have very few responsibilities, and thus are more willing to participate in some form of activism, with varying degrees of violence. Here is a very nice explanation I found by someone I follow (this was an answer to the question: can left win ?) :



    And look around, that is EXACTLY what is happening. The left is not just roving bands of BLM burning and looting but also most of the political elites. They both are "raiding" on the middle class who just want to be left alone.
    Add to that the fact that the police are ordered by the government to ignore crimes committed by the left and arrest rightists and other groups when they defend themselves against the left which practically makes the left unstoppable in their march to destroy their enemies.

  4. #4
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    426
    Reputation
    547
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    There is no Right or Left. You can't define it. No one falls neatly into one category. The Right and Left is a false paradigm designed for one reason.. to keep unaware people asleep and keep endless groups fighting one another.

    I've come across many people who believe they are of the 'Left', and wage war against the 'Right' all their lives. With proper analysis one can see they more closely align with someone of a 'Right' mindset. Just more evidence the whole idea is nonsense.

    You could not define the Left or Right, or a person in either group. As soon as you do I will point out a number of contradictions. It's never been done, because it cannot be done. Because it's rubbish.

    It's perfect for the creators of this propaganda bullshit because with us all fighting each other we'll never unite against our common enemy.

    Painful for the ones who see it though.
    Alpha male with a warrior spirit.
    Follower of Christ.
    Live your dreams, spread truth and uphold the Logos.
    Let your very existence be an act of rebellion.

  5. #5
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    805
    Reputation
    1566
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    There is no Right or Left. You can't define it. No one falls neatly into one category.
    While I agree with you, I'll say one doesnt need to define it to the letter to analyze the present day conflict we are having. And in this conflict you can divide everyone, into two broad groups, regardless of how blurry they are at boundary.

    On one side you have people who build something in their lives by honest work. It can be family, wealth, knowledge, skill or expertise in their craft, etc. These people, generally, are happy with what they get in return of their work or services.

    And on other side you have an entitled mob. The professional victims. They have nothing to do, no capability other than figuring out methods on how to blame the former group of one kind of oppression or another.

    And to make matters worse, the rich and powerful of the world, align with the second one, because its more profitable for them, not in terms of money but in terms of consolidating their power. The first group is more independent, they will not follow orders blindly, and thus are not very good when you want to rule over them.

    So in whatever I write, I refer to first group as the 'right' and the second group + elites as 'left'. And right now, the 'right' is retreating in almost EVERY part of the world. The left elites have military industrial complex, large espionage network, control over media. They make sure the 'right' never organize to do any effective resistance using one way or the other. Its like 1v2 in wrestling, the elites are holding the 'right' down firmly, whereas the mad looting 24/7 victim crowd is punching and kicking them. And this is not future, this is present day, its happening. The 'right' is bleeding heavily, and cant do anything.

    The intro section on this very site. Pick any random intro and read it. It will be the very bleeding I speak of. We MGTOW deploy a strategy which, for now, works for the most part. We retreat to our own personal spaces and thus remove ourselves from the conflict. But the place where things are going, the effectiveness of this will continually decline. Best example is this fictitious epidemic, but not the only one, where elites(gov) are invading our personal spaces and restricting us furthur and furthur.
    If you dont understand recursion yet, read this sentence again.

  6. #6
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    426
    Reputation
    547
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    That's a very accurate and insightful description. I particularly like this definition

    On one side you have people who build something in their lives by honest work. It can be family, wealth, knowledge, skill or expertise in their craft, etc. These people, generally, are happy with what they get in return of their work or services.

    And on other side you have an entitled mob. The professional victims. They have nothing to do, no capability other than figuring out methods on how to blame the former group of one kind of oppression or another.
    Of course I am aware of the broad categories here. However I do cringe whenever there is sincere discussion about the issues between/among right and left and what to do about it, I cringe because I do not concern myself with leaves and branches, but roots.

    Consider that I was a 'lefty' once. As they say it is the natural progression as you age - left to right. A leftie will become a righty given the right circumstances.

    So it's kind funny that now me as a righty would rage against lefties. Against my former self. Which is really wiser and more informed against younger, more ignorant and naive people. An endless cycle, then. And not a particularly fruitful one.

    For me the circumstance that would really bring about the change is identifying and retaliating to the evil force that sets all degeneracy and war in motion, you know who I mean.
    Alpha male with a warrior spirit.
    Follower of Christ.
    Live your dreams, spread truth and uphold the Logos.
    Let your very existence be an act of rebellion.

  7. #7
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    805
    Reputation
    1566
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    I do not concern myself with leaves and branches, but roots.

    ...

    is identifying and retaliating to the evil force that sets all degeneracy and war in motion, you know who I mean.
    Yes, I guess I have a pretty good idea which force you mean. Though I dont think they are the roots, its something else, but it will be a very long rabbit hole, 90% of which cannot be done on this forum, so for now I am assuming the force you mean are indeed the roots.

    But those roots are very well defended. Defended behind weakness and stupidity of many of our own side of the fight, which they keep exploiting over and over again, and have become amazingly good in modern times. I mean look at this covid-1984 thing. Look at the kind of people who actually believe this is the case. Many of them belong to our group on a good day ! But make the situation ever so slightly hostile and dangerous, and they lose their shit. This is why I say, we, the "right", are victims of our own success. We made lives in the modern world way too easy. We didnt pay any attention when the "forces of evil" surrounded us and completely engulfed us.

    The god (or nature) will punish us too along with the "evil". We will be punished for being lazy, stupid and weak. If the world burns, we will burn too, we are not coming out of this conflict unscathed. And I am actually using wrong tense here. Not only its happening right now, its been happening for some decades already.
    If you dont understand recursion yet, read this sentence again.

  8. #8

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    There is no Right or Left. You can't define it. No one falls neatly into one category. The Right and Left is a false paradigm designed for one reason.. to keep unaware people asleep and keep endless groups fighting one another.

    I've come across many people who believe they are of the 'Left', and wage war against the 'Right' all their lives. With proper analysis one can see they more closely align with someone of a 'Right' mindset. Just more evidence the whole idea is nonsense.

    You could not define the Left or Right, or a person in either group. As soon as you do I will point out a number of contradictions. It's never been done, because it cannot be done. Because it's rubbish.

    It's perfect for the creators of this propaganda bullshit because with us all fighting each other we'll never unite against our common enemy.

    Painful for the ones who see it though.
    There is a right and left: the left which is comprised of communists, socialists, liberals, and SJWs believe in equality while the right is comprised of religious conservatives who want to preserve the natural gender roles promoted by religious doctrine.

    Religion is correct in stating that men are superior to women and that women must be subordinate to men, because men, the masculine ones and not the effeminate millenial SJW fags in today's society, have higher testosterone levels.

  9. #9
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    426
    Reputation
    547
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Religion is correct in stating that men are superior to women and that women must be subordinate to men, because men, the masculine ones and not the effeminate millenial SJW fags in today's society, have higher testosterone levels.


    Agree with you here. However as for right and left, there are too many inbetweeners/crossovers. Hence, talking about left vs right is meaningless, you'd have endless divisions of centre, centre left, centre right, etc..
    Alpha male with a warrior spirit.
    Follower of Christ.
    Live your dreams, spread truth and uphold the Logos.
    Let your very existence be an act of rebellion.

  10. #10
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    805
    Reputation
    1566
    Type
    Propertarian

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by N567 View Post
    There is a right and left: the left which is comprised of communists, socialists, liberals, and SJWs believe in equality while the right is comprised of religious conservatives who want to preserve the natural gender roles promoted by religious doctrine.

    Religion is correct in stating that men are superior to women and that women must be subordinate to men, because men, the masculine ones and not the effeminate millenial SJW fags in today's society, have higher testosterone levels.
    Religions, some of them atleast, are correct on great many things. The biggest problem with them is not their correctness. Its that they were defeated during Renaissance in terms of their ability to influence the young. Today most people who I see are religious become religious relatively AFTER they have realized, one way or the other, that the hormone fueled atheistic hedonism doesnt work. Not all of them realize it and definitely not soon enough, and suffer for a long period or their entire lives, being confused what went wrong.

    When you are young, eager to try out new ideas in the world, filled with techy gadgets and stuff, the guy in lab coat (@happybachelor borrowing this term from you ) has won their trust over the religious priests. The priest looks like an authoritarian dumbass who is telling them do X and do Y because someone in the sky will be unhappy otherwise, whereas the lab coat guy gives them all the mortal pleasures, packed in their kool aids. And the young generation, fall in that trap, face first, squarely.

    Those of us who actually understand the scientific principles, we know that these lab coats are charlatans. They are the perversion on everything which the science is supposed to stand for. They cannot fool us, we see straight through their lies and drama. I tell you its extremely enjoyable experience to see them falter and fail in the scientific debate, and they resort to the VERY SAME methods which they allege the religious priests do, and that is asking to do X otherwise bad things will happen.

    Religious, again only some of them, are good things, but I dont see them becoming influential over the young until and unless lights start going out. On personal level, I'd prefer people understand scientific method, the true methods which are never taught anywhere, but almost always applied subconsciously whenever you fix a complex problem in a complex machine. But I am fine with religion too, very fine. The retarded feel-good hedonism however, is a different story.
    If you dont understand recursion yet, read this sentence again.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,730
    Reputation
    3180
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    For me the circumstance that would really bring about the change is identifying and retaliating to the evil force that sets all degeneracy and war in motion, you know who I mean.
    I think I know who you mean, but I would rather put it in terms of what you mean. Greed and control. You may reconcile these traits with a particular section of society (I’m trying to be very careful here) – the who you refer to – but it is not unique to them. Others have learned.

    Just as right and left is as judged by the media, it is equally dangerous to submit to these notions of identity, they are merely notions of for and against that the media wants you to buy in to.

    As has been said – keep us all at each other’s throats so we don’t see the real danger.

    Here’s a thought for lurkers out there. I won’t name them, but think of the most fascist, right-wing system that has ever existed (according to the media and popular belief). Look up what that name actually means. This was a SOCIALIST system, i.e. left-wing. Why then are they portrayed as right-wing?

    Keep asking yourself this question.
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.

  12. #12
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    426
    Reputation
    547
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    The Nazis is mostly a propaganda stunt. They didn't do most of what the world would have you believe. Hitler saw what happened in Russia, and that Germany was next on the list. He was a Christian man wanting to protect his country and all things good. Well they got their vast resources onside and destroyed Germany and much of Europe, gaining much more power in the process. And importantly, infinite sympathy and complete immunity from criticism and criminalising the questioning their version of events.
    The truth, if spoken, will literally get you thrown in jail. If that doesn't show you who's running the world.. I dunno what will.
    PS, I don't buy the whole 'yeah but the problem is greed and control, which is in all of us'. That's giving the evil ones a major pass, and at the same time failing to understand the reality of the situation. The point is that psychopathic greedy malicious people are a rarity, and not really connected. Except for the you know whos, who are bound to one another, and their sick ideology. Always and incessantly they work to entrench their power and subjugate everyone else, by any means necessary.
    We are all a bit greedy and out for ourselves, but most of us will not, cannot commit evil against one another. We have a maker to answer to, even if we think we are not religious we are bound by a similar morality. Ordinary people aren't perfect but they are not evil, nowhere near it.
    Hey, don't take my word for it, look up some of the people who have said the same, and much stronger, some of the most eminent people to have existed. So when someone calls me a 'racist' for saying the same, they are basically writing off Ghandi, Martin Luther, Wagner, Schopenhauer, Voltaire, George Washington, Kant, Malcolm X.... as simple racists too.
    The playground may contain lots of bullies and nasty people. But it's only a few who really make everyone's life a misery. I think the average person would have to be aware of who it is, and why they do what they do, for them to lose their power. While we remain completely unaware, or unwilling to attribute evil to any one group, they will continue to win.
    Last edited by happybachelor; April 1, 2021 at 10:00 PM.
    Alpha male with a warrior spirit.
    Follower of Christ.
    Live your dreams, spread truth and uphold the Logos.
    Let your very existence be an act of rebellion.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,730
    Reputation
    3180
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by N567 View Post
    There is a right and left: the left which is comprised of communists, socialists, liberals, and SJWs believe in equality while the right is comprised of religious conservatives who want to preserve the natural gender roles promoted by religious doctrine.

    Religion is correct in stating that men are superior to women and that women must be subordinate to men, because men, the masculine ones and not the effeminate millenial SJW fags in today's society, have higher testosterone levels.
    I'm sorry, but this is wrong on so many levels. This is the doctrine that the media wish us to buy in to. The left (as they’re portrayed by the media) claim that they believe in equality but this not the case. What they want is supremacy, they wish to tell you how to act and, more importantly, what to think. These are not the acts of egalitarians.

    As for the right being linked to religion, this is also bollox! There may be some superfluous connection within the U.S.A., but I’m not buying it – this is more media misdirection. Religion, with all its flaws in practice, teaches morality. Many may abuse this for their own gains but the teachings stand.

    And just so you know, I’m no bible puncher – I’m atheist.
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.

  14. #14

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    I'm sorry, but this is wrong on so many levels. This is the doctrine that the media wish us to buy in to. The left (as they’re portrayed by the media) claim that they believe in equality but this not the case. What they want is supremacy, they wish to tell you how to act and, more importantly, what to think. These are not the acts of egalitarians.

    As for the right being linked to religion, this is also bollox! There may be some superfluous connection within the U.S.A., but I’m not buying it – this is more media misdirection. Religion, with all its flaws in practice, teaches morality. Many may abuse this for their own gains but the teachings stand.

    And just so you know, I’m no bible puncher – I’m atheist.
    I am an atheist too and the only part of religious teachings I agree with is that masculine high testosterone men are superior to women and that women should be subordinate to such men.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,730
    Reputation
    3180
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by N567 View Post
    I am an atheist too and the only part of religious teachings I agree with is that masculine high testosterone men are superior to women and that women should be subordinate to such men.
    So, I take it from this that you are O.K. with murder – “Thou shalt not kill”, theft – “Thou shalt not steal” and what about adultery? You did say masculine superiority was the only thing you agree with religion on, right?

    It’s funny that the only thing you take from religion is more separatism. Divide and conquer. Just what TBTB want.

    If there truly is a single evil force out there that is bent on enslaving us all then the only way to overcome it is for all of us to unite against it. By promoting separatism on any level you are doing their bidding.

    And before you say “What of MGTOW, doesn’t that promote the separation of the sexes?” – maybe for some but no, not really. It’s more about understanding the traits of women so men can try to make rational decisions.
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,730
    Reputation
    3180
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    The Nazis is mostly a propaganda stunt.
    Of course it is, history is written by the victors after all. The Allies demonised them during the war for obvious reasons and this never left the psyche, but this does not mean that they didn’t carry out atrocities.

    The full name of the party was Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei (English: National-Socialist German Workers' Party) and they officially used the acronym NSDAP.
    Nazism - Wikipedia

    Note the word “Socialist”.

    The stated aim of socialism is “rule by the people” but this is misleading, at least to some extent. By this they mean – rule by the people through representation, or in other words the government controls everything – communism.

    They claim that all should be treated equally. An equally misleading statement. On the surface it seems to imply one rule for all which many reasonable people are drawn to, but dig a little deeper.

    People, being the individuals that we are, have different strengths and weaknesses. To treat all equally attempts to nullify these distinctions. First they try to win over minds – this is how you should think! When that doesn’t work they turn to violence – they attempt to eradicate those who are different. You only have to look at the rise of communism in Russia, China, Cambodia etc. to know the truth of this.

    The NAZIs also employed this strategy. They were true socialists. If you don’t believe what they believe then you are evil. If you are evil then there’s nothing wrong with killing you, in fact it’s the right thing to do.

    Such is socialism / communism.

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    The truth, if spoken, will literally get you thrown in jail. If that doesn't show you who's running the world.. I dunno what will.
    I both agree and disagree with this statement.

    If you try to apply reason to what actually happened you are classed as a "holocaust denier" or some such and may indeed be jailed, depending on the jurisdiction.

    But, how exactly do you know what the truth is? As you say there is so much propaganda around the whole thing, but seeing this does not make all of it factually incorrect. There is usually an element of truth in propaganda which is why it is so effective.

    So you apply reason. But in order to properly apply reason you have to have all the facts. So I ask again:

    How exactly do you know what the truth is?
    Last edited by Jackoff; April 2, 2021 at 8:02 AM.
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.

  17. #17
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    426
    Reputation
    547
    Type
    Bachelor, Ghost, Monk, Enigma

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Accumulation of evidence, reason, perception. I would say you will have to read some banned books or 'hateful' authors to reach the truth. Of course I am aware that I cannot convince anyone that I am in possession of the truth. It has to been seen and felt by the seeker. Once you truly feel the truth, there is no confusion any more. No doubt. No need for so many un answerable questions. Of course most people will consider me deluded and just wrong, but I am in good company then (see above). Were they all wrong, too?
    Socialism, communism... these are just words. Used to dumfound the masses. Yes, communism is basically the means by which the ruling class enslave us. You have to look beyond these things to see what's really happening.
    No one can be told the truth. You have to go and find it. And if after genuine enquiry over time, you can't see it, then it's kind of like "I can't help you son".
    If you spent a year understanding what happened in the Russian 'revolution', and subsequent events in Europe, studying the you know whos.. you would not fail to put 2 and 2 together.
    PS there's a quote I like by a famous Rabbi. "Communism is Judaism". A Rabbi said that. And I'm the racist, the deluded one??
    PPS it's actually much easier than lots of study - that just confirms it. Simply look at who is disproportionally at the reins of most companies, countries. I think Biden's cabinet is about 75% of them. Something like a 3600% overrepresentation given the US demographics. They own virtually all the biggest companies in the world and control the media worldwide. So you see there's no need to ask how I know what the truth is, it's staring you in the face!!!
    Alpha male with a warrior spirit.
    Follower of Christ.
    Live your dreams, spread truth and uphold the Logos.
    Let your very existence be an act of rebellion.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    1,730
    Reputation
    3180
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    They own virtually all the biggest companies in the world and control the media worldwide. So you see there's no need to ask how I know what the truth is, it's staring you in the face!!!
    This is obviously true, but that wasn't really the question. The question was about what really happened during WWII. All you can do is listen to all sides and try to come to a reasonable theory, but since all one can do is read the theories of others which are heavily laden with bias one way or the other it's difficult, nay impossible, to know the whole truth.

    Even if we were there, which we weren't, but even if we were we would only get a tiny snapshot of what it was really like.
    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain.

  19. #19

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    So, I take it from this that you are O.K. with murder – “Thou shalt not kill”, theft – “Thou shalt not steal” and what about adultery? You did say masculine superiority was the only thing you agree with religion on, right?
    No, there should be laws but they should not violate human rights such as the political correctness laws that violate freedom of speech and freedom of the press and the gun control laws that violate the right to bear arms.

  20. #20
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    10526
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Infighting in the Left

    No mention of the thousands of surrendered SS troops we sent to our own extermination camp to be processed, not a word, hush hush...
    MGTOW is justice brewed to perfection!


Similar Threads

  1. Any traditional women left in US?
    By MrVon in forum For Ghosts
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: July 8, 2019, 7:22 AM
  2. I'm tired of red pill infighting
    By pbisque in forum Lounge
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: May 3, 2019, 7:11 PM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: April 3, 2019, 12:53 PM
  4. Australia Lurches Left
    By Colin41 in forum Lounge
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: January 17, 2016, 6:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •