Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    339
    Reputation
    803
    Type
    mgtow

    India continues with #MarriageStrike. Simps, homosexuals, and feminists celebrate

    https://web.archive.org/web/20220122...ddance/808285/

    Of course the article ignores the part where men say, "Marriage is lopsided, now this will lead to false accusations".

    Instead it's "Any man opposed to giving women more power and more money and the endless lies they tell more, is an incel and clearly a rapist".

    I'm telling you boys, you really need to get over the marriage lust. There's so many trad cucks that are fake-TOW, and desperate for "muh wife" and Disney fantasies about marriage and such.

    If you're whining about women's n-counts, tats, promiscuity, etc. You're just begging for a unicorn, little miss fake-tian looking to gold dig a dumb ass who thinks she's a unicorn.

    It's over. You need to get it completely out of your head. Your wife fantasies are just that. A pipe dream.
    Last edited by DangZagnut; January 22, 2022 at 12:15 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    307
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: India continues with #MarriageStrike. Simps, homosexuals, and feminists celebrate

    Some are taking this strike seriously (on social media) – while others are having fun – calling it a ‘win-win’ for the feminist movement.
    Men deciding to opt out of marriage if marital rape is criminalised is a huge win-win for the feminist movement. #MarriageStrike
    — Siddharth (@DearthOfSid) January 19, 2022


    Note they don't say women, because they keep saying "some this" or "some that". It's obvious that they're supporting women by the content of this "news".

  3. #3

    Re: India continues with #MarriageStrike. Simps, homosexuals, and feminists celebrate

    Feminists will absurdly twist this around, of course. They'll make anyone opposed to their absurd laws into a wannabe rapist. With this shit, a man could make one little mistake, like forget an anniversary or something, and she'll get pissed off an accuse him of rape.

    It's already impossible in the United States. In marriage, women have the power to destroy a man's life, financially and emotionally. Thanks a lot, feminism. Feminism has always been about giving power and privileges to women at men's expense. You could only safely be married if you had security cameras running at all times in every room to record your fucking. Even then she can still divorce rape you.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    588
    Reputation
    1357
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: India continues with #MarriageStrike. Simps, homosexuals, and feminists celebrate

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    .. Thanks a lot, feminism. Feminism has always been about giving power and privileges to women at men's expense. You could only safely be married if you had security cameras running at all times in every room to record your fucking. Even then she can still divorce rape you.
    I can see a future where the safest way men can have sex will be via porn.

    Because the girls are tested for disease, age and IDs are checked, the consent is signed and also video-recorded just prior to the act, the act itself is filmed in graphic detail before the records are kept securely afterwards as per filming regulations.

    No way the woman can then go back and claim she was raped. At most she can claim she wasn't paid well enough and tried to claim exploitation like Mia Khalifa did.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    339
    Reputation
    803
    Type
    mgtow

    Re: India continues with #MarriageStrike. Simps, homosexuals, and feminists celebrate

    I already stick to porn and my imagination.

    What possible benefit is a toxic liability in that? Iím not a masochist.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    588
    Reputation
    1357
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: India continues with #MarriageStrike. Simps, homosexuals, and feminists celebrate

    Quote Originally Posted by DangZagnut View Post
    I already stick to porn and my imagination.
    I'm surprised you say that now because I remember you claiming to bang plenty of sluts back in Reddit days.

    Anyway, I said sex, not Miss Palmer and her sisters, and for the benefit of those bachelors who like doing it, its a minefield and the minefield is getting bigger and bigger every year as Feminists push to change laws and broaden definitions.

    For regular pump and dumps and even P4Ps, there's still the risk of STDs, false accusations, sperm-stealing-baby-trapping, regret-rape and rape-by-deception. In porn, all the possible bases are covered.

    Leading to my statement that in future, the safest way to have sex will be via porn.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    339
    Reputation
    803
    Type
    mgtow

    Re: India continues with #MarriageStrike. Simps, homosexuals, and feminists celebrate

    I did bang plenty of sluts. Sluts are women I prefer, not hymen having prudes.

    That being said I went monk. The last lover I had was some time ago.

    They just no longer have any value to me. I could go have sex, but itís honestly not worth the drive.

    The past, as women say, is the past.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    588
    Reputation
    1357
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: India continues with #MarriageStrike. Simps, homosexuals, and feminists celebrate

    Ah, welcome to the monk club then!

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    339
    Reputation
    803
    Type
    mgtow

    Re: India continues with #MarriageStrike. Simps, homosexuals, and feminists celebrate

    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith79 View Post
    Ah, welcome to the monk club then!
    Honestly, monk mode is the best. It's pretty much how I was before, just not getting my dick wet.

    I usually put little work into having girls, not in a bragging way, but there was like a severe lack of energy to do it. I just wasn't getting much out of it.

    To put it another way, pulling up some porn, whacking off for 15 minutes, then doing something else was superior to driving somewhere, hooking up with some chick, maybe going to lunch; hours would go by with that method.

    I just lost all interest. People tell me my T must be low, which is weird, because I can still whack of multiple times a day.

    It's just that maintaining a wahmyn just isn't worth the effort. Much less meeting a new one now and then. It's exhausting.

    Monk mode for the win.

  10. #10
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,358
    Reputation
    15261
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: India continues with #MarriageStrike. Simps, homosexuals, and feminists celebrate

    If every man did what I and other men have done, women would be in panic and hysteria as men simply left them alone to their own wicked devices with befitting outcomes to those devices.

    Then, for the first time in history, women would be saying "what am I going to do?" and not "what are we going to do? as a consolidated female directive, it would break up their monopoly on law and government in 5 minutes flat!

    It's not until people are pushed by their own ultimatums that any change can occur.

    My last self ultimatum was; "if this time it fails, I'll never do it again" (meaning relationships and bonding with women on any level).

    In a world where everything's wrong, I found something in that self ultimatum that couldn't be more right! I don't allow myself to have "feelings", instead, bitter cold indifference has taken hold, the same kind of indifference a woman can turn on and off like a light switch, whereas I just bypassed the light switch with a couple wire-nuts of introspection and logic.

  11. #11

    Re: India continues with #MarriageStrike. Simps, homosexuals, and feminists celebrate

    This is why, to the extent possible, I keep all women out of my life. That fishy oyster between their legs just ain't worth all of the problems and troubles that come with it.

  12. #12
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,358
    Reputation
    15261
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: India continues with #MarriageStrike. Simps, homosexuals, and feminists celebrate

    Quote Originally Posted by MannSplainer View Post
    This is why, to the extent possible, I keep all women out of my life. That fishy oyster between their legs just ain't worth all of the problems and troubles that come with it.
    You forgot to mention that sticky oyster between their ears!

    Since when doesn't a woman not have a matching set?

  13. #13
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    307
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: India continues with #MarriageStrike. Simps, homosexuals, and feminists celebrate

    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith79 View Post
    I can see a future where the safest way men can have sex will be via porn.

    Because the girls are tested for disease, age and IDs are checked, the consent is signed and also video-recorded just prior to the act, the act itself is filmed in graphic detail before the records are kept securely afterwards as per filming regulations.

    No way the woman can then go back and claim she was raped. At most she can claim she wasn't paid well enough and tried to claim exploitation like Mia Khalifa did.

    Mia Khalifa is an idiot. She actually applied for the porn industry herself, and she made $12,000 for the couple months. Then she claim that she was forced into it, by whatever she was claiming or some shit. Then she said she was on the radio, making bank or something, then she said she'll making bank on ONLYFANS, which was founded by a guy, she said she'll make contents, but no nudity, whatsoever.

    Then she married some idiot famous Swiss chef, and she was married, what, for a year? Because she was making bank on ONLYFANS, that Swiss chef guy, is having a lot of headaches because of her.

    I know for a fact that Coach Greg Adams on his YouTube channel talked a lot about her, and her marriage to the beta chef.

    In my opinions, Mia Khalifa and the Swiss Chef guy are both idiots. One, because Khalifa can't keep a job, and she kept quitting every jobs she had, and so now, she's "working" on ONLYFANS.

    2: The Swiss Chef decide or attempt to make Mia Khalifa into housewife.
    Every mgtows KNOW that you can't make a hoe into a housewife. That shit never works. So this guy will be divorced-rape, when Mia Khalifa makes her money.

    And when she does, she will regret divorcing. Because she had it, so good. But no. Once her looks disappears, and her eggs gone, no man is going to want to marry her. She's past her prime.

    She has her looks now, but once it's gone, it's gone forever. And men will drop her. Like no guy is gonna want her as wife, because of her porn history.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    339
    Reputation
    803
    Type
    mgtow

    Re: India continues with #MarriageStrike. Simps, homosexuals, and feminists celebrate

    I think so many people vastly overestimate what simps will or won't marry.

  15. #15

    Re: India continues with #MarriageStrike. Simps, homosexuals, and feminists celebrate

    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith79 View Post
    I can see a future where the safest way men can have sex will be via porn.

    Because the girls are tested for disease, age and IDs are checked, the consent is signed and also video-recorded just prior to the act, the act itself is filmed in graphic detail before the records are kept securely afterwards as per filming regulations.

    No way the woman can then go back and claim she was raped. At most she can claim she wasn't paid well enough and tried to claim exploitation like Mia Khalifa did.
    There's already VR sex:
    https://www.virtualmate.com

    I'm considering trying this. If this could mimic sex a la Star Trek holodeck-style sex, I'm in. Remember when I was crushing on my French teacher. All that blue pill crap about getting together, being dedicated to one another, and building a life together totally came back, accompanied by that wacko euphoric feeling. Shooting off a hot load of my goo as deep into her cunt as possible with no stinkin' condom felt like the the most important life goal I could possibly accomplish. All I needed was to blow a load into a good-quality, lubed-up fleshlight, and all that insanity went away.

    If VR sex could be a good imitation of quality real sex, it could quickly restore many men's sanity before they go jizzblasting inside of a crazy lady who will trap you for 18 years worth of absurdly inflated child support payments.

    This is not to put down my French teacher, btw. She's actually a very fun and good person. I like her as a human being. I'm just not going to make a baby with her.

  16. #16
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    2,929
    Reputation
    10201
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: India continues with #MarriageStrike. Simps, homosexuals, and feminists celebrate

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    There's already VR sex:
    https://www.virtualmate.com
    There was an old movie where some guy invented something that recorded feelings as well as sight and sound. They hooked it up to a guy who then screwed some young honey. After that the inventor wouldn't eat or sleep or do anything but watch the tape over and over. Would have killed himself if his friends hadn't saved him.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    588
    Reputation
    1357
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: India continues with #MarriageStrike. Simps, homosexuals, and feminists celebrate

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    If this could mimic sex a la Star Trek holodeck-style sex, I'm in. .. If VR sex could be a good imitation of quality real sex, it could quickly restore many men's sanity ..
    For younger guys, sexdolls and VR really brings the experience to a whole new level. However I'm reminded of several episodes in Star Trek where the person then develops feelings for the virtual holo-program - in the case of certain MGTOW youtubers (*cough* TFM *cough*), that manifests into developing feelings and an unnatural attachment to their sexdoll. I'm pretty sure VR sex would do the same for many young men, in that they may develop strong feelings of attachment to their favourite VR actresses. We already see that in Japan where some Japanese guys treat their VR-anime girls as virtual wives, there was even a guy who married his virtual-girl assistant (These Guys Married A Virtual Bride In Japan - VRScout).

    Biology is one hell of a conniving bitch, and it isn't until the sex hormones die down that one can start to think clearly.

  18. #18

    Re: India continues with #MarriageStrike. Simps, homosexuals, and feminists celebrate

    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith79 View Post
    For younger guys, sexdolls and VR really brings the experience to a whole new level. However I'm reminded of several episodes in Star Trek where the person then develops feelings for the virtual holo-program - in the case of certain MGTOW youtubers (*cough* TFM *cough*), that manifests into developing feelings and an unnatural attachment to their sexdoll. I'm pretty sure VR sex would do the same for many young men, in that they may develop strong feelings of attachment to their favourite VR actresses. We already see that in Japan where some Japanese guys treat their VR-anime girls as virtual wives, there was even a guy who married his virtual-girl assistant (These Guys Married A Virtual Bride In Japan - VRScout).

    Biology is one hell of a conniving bitch, and it isn't until the sex hormones die down that one can start to think clearly.
    Those are great points. You could get totally lost in a world of fantasy sex if you got too damn attached to it. It's best to just blow a load, feel better, and then get back to building up your great life.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: January 20, 2022, 3:02 PM
  2. Celebrate Single Moms
    By Tangent in forum Lounge
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: December 11, 2018, 8:01 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: April 1, 2018, 10:17 AM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: April 19, 2016, 7:38 PM
  5. Replies: 27
    Last Post: December 6, 2015, 2:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •