Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34
  1. #1

    The incoming gynocratic administration: How do we cope?

    For my U.S. based MGTOW brethren, the incoming administration will not be kind to working men.

    What do you plan to do to survive and thrive against the onslaught?

    What advice, tips, and tricks can you offer?
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  2. #2
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,682
    Reputation
    9742
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: The incoming gynocratic administration: How do we cope?

    Quote Originally Posted by sam luis obispo View Post
    For my U.S. based MGTOW brethren, the incoming administration will not be kind to working men.

    What do you plan to do to survive and thrive against the onslaught?

    What advice, tips, and tricks can you offer?
    Owe nobody, trust nobody, cut all expenses, and work your ass off on personal wealth not subject to taxation, meaning, improve on our independent survival skills that include an attitude of self doer from pluming to auto mechanic, do all your own maintenance thereby starving the tax leach that thrives on interaction and interdependence among any given people.

    I save a king's ransom by doing all my own maintenance and preservation. I contract as few people as I can using the fabled cash currency covered in leaches seen and unseen. Plus I have every tool in the book to do almost anything shy of United Technologies abilities! I've learned to breeze through life without the bank busting expenses of a sofa warrior watching liberal fucktarded media with brainwashed kaleidoscope eyes!

    Hmm, just yesterday, I mixed up some K2So4, MPK, KNO3, CANO3, MgSo4, and all the micronutrient sulfates plus Fe DTPA, how did I learn to do this? Desire to know and not be pinned down like a sofa retard fastened securely to his own stupid ignorance! You name it, I can do it, or I'm in the process of learning how to. Cooking and cleaning is so fucking simple I don't need a rebellious woman to do what any disabled retard can do!

    This is one staple imperative I've found; out of the kitchen, out of the laundry room, out of my house, and out of my life, are the single most severe financial hazards to any and all men and that's the modern spiteful brattish self centered rebellious woman a man calls his wife. Have one of those? You you'll know poverty much deeper than only money, you will go down miseries black hole and out it's quasar like shit through a goose!!!

    Oh yea, I'd make a great slave for the want's, whims, and demands of the modern worthless cunt! I'd rather drink a half gallon of 98% H2SO4 and pour the other half in my eyes!
    01/20/2021 Hell on Earth Day 1.

  3. #3
    Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    77
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The incoming gynocratic administration: How do we cope?

    What he ^ said

    Got myself a fairly Covid proof job. Work from home. Also a side gig for weekends.

    Staying exceptionally fit and healthy. Body, mind and finances.

    Warm and comfortable home. Fully stocked cellar.

    Don't watch the news but be aware of what's going on. I remain a step ahead of the normies even though I don't watch or read mainstream news.

    My dream is to have a second home/boat/iso container. A bug out location. See the Transporter and the Mechanic 2 Resurrection.

    Oh and always carry a weapon of some kind!
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.

  4. #4

    Re: The incoming gynocratic administration: How do we cope?

    Here you go, a few glimpses of your future for the next few years . . . wonder if Hillary will be back to "have a conversation" with us . . .

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4rBDUJTnNU
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h3G-lMZxjo

    My escape is to leave California frequently for Mexico to enjoy the freedom of sitting in a restaurant and in clubs and casinos away from the Covid hysteria. Looks like I may be doing more roadtrips abroad to escape the shrieking harpies like Hillary, Pelosi and AOC . . .

    Here's the Better Bachelor's take on Youtube: Run silent, run deep. It's time to ghost on society. Whether you have a side or not in the censorship, it's coming for you world wide.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCUgzOTbAkE





  5. #5
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,682
    Reputation
    9742
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: The incoming gynocratic administration: How do we cope?

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    What he ^ said

    Got myself a fairly Covid proof job. Work from home. Also a side gig for weekends.

    Staying exceptionally fit and healthy. Body, mind and finances.

    Warm and comfortable home. Fully stocked cellar.

    Don't watch the news but be aware of what's going on. I remain a step ahead of the normies even though I don't watch or read mainstream news.

    My dream is to have a second home/boat/iso container. A bug out location. See the Transporter and the Mechanic 2 Resurrection.

    Oh and always carry a weapon of some kind!
    I sleep with my weapon, in case I get a rude awakening, I can neutralize it, then burry it in the morning...
    01/20/2021 Hell on Earth Day 1.

  6. #6
    Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    77
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The incoming gynocratic administration: How do we cope?

    I carry a Leatherman multitool, a utility knife and keep a crowbar under my bed. Guns illegal here in UK
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,534
    Reputation
    16640
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The incoming gynocratic administration: How do we cope?

    Simple.

    Ghosting strategies amplified if need be. More boycotts of products that demean men if necessary. Did Gillette receive the message yet? Shorting stocks with more and more female CEOs, etc.

    There are opportunities in abundance for men going their own way even when darkness drapes that cloak over the eyes of normies.

  8. #8

    Re: The incoming gynocratic administration: How do we cope?

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    Simple.

    Ghosting strategies amplified if need be. More boycotts of products that demean men if necessary. Did Gillette receive the message yet? Shorting stocks with more and more female CEOs, etc.

    There are opportunities in abundance for men going their own way even when darkness drapes that cloak over the eyes of normies.
    In addition to continuing our boycott of Gillette, we should continue to boycott all products by Gillette's parent company Proctor & Gamble. P&G makes many personal care and household goods. Fortunately, they have a very distinctive corporate logo and they put it on all their products.

    Many believe that between Bidet's promised nationwide Covid lock down and a re-application of the Ob@ma/Bidet era economic policies, we are set to have a Dem-recession, or a "Dem-cession."

    They will try to get us to keep spending to keep their economy propped up, but that doesn't help us. It is time to buy less and avoid major purchases. Vote with your wallet.

    I bought my first new car during the B_sh years, and refused to buy another during all the Ob@ma years. I delayed other major purchases during that administration, too.
    -------

    I bought a used mini-van in late 1999. A gently used, well maintained model with just 6 months use from a rental car company. After a few years, the paint began to flake off the roof whenever I went to wash the car, little bits at first, then finger sized bits, then one the size of my palm. I took it to the dealer when I received a recall notice in 2002. I took it to the Ford dealership. They told me that, mileage-wise, I was just a few hundred miles above the cut-off. They could repair the damage, but I would have to pay $683. I complained, but it did no good.

    I would get mailings encouraging me to buy a car from them, but those went into the trash. A couple of years later, I traded it in and started bought a new "indestructible shit box" that I kept for exactly 14 years.

    I did return to that Ford dealership. I waited for a Saturday afternoon in late 2008, during the economic melt down. I had time to kill and wanted to right an old wrong. The housing bubble burst, and the southern town I lived in relied on retirees from up north coming down to fuel the home construction, real estate, and home furnishing businesses. With people unable to retire because the stocks in their 401ks down, they weren't relocating and buying homes. The local university was going take a hit with fewer students. The big US auto companies were taking government bail outs. Saturdays are usually very busy, for both new sales and repairs. The repair shop was empty, and the showroom was empty. In fact, to save money, they turned off half the lights on show room.

    I talked up the sole solitary salesman. Business was very slow since the real estate crash. Nobody in town had any money for a new car, and people were putting off repairs. He was happy to see me. I had a recession-proof job. After showing me some cars and establishing my financial bona fides, he was eager to get me into the car of my choice.

    That's when I got my revenge.

    I told him that I'd like to buy, that it IS a nice car, and that I can afford the car. However, I would not, unless the dealer reimbursed me for the paint job repair on my last Ford.

    He told me that he could not do that. I insisted that he ask his manager. He couldn't? Too bad. I got up to leave. The salesman's face collapsed. On a good day, he would sell 2 cars, maybe 3 cars. But he had a lot of no sales days. And today, it was the late afternoon and probably would not have any sales racked up today.

    "Your dealership should not have screwed me over. I am still young enough to buy 3, 4, maybe even 5 new cars, mid-sized cars, trucks, big cars, before I croak. I won't be buying them here."
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  9. #9
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,682
    Reputation
    9742
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: The incoming gynocratic administration: How do we cope?

    I think it gonna be worse, it's already started with "demopression" of free speech! The only thing that's gonna be functioning is the jackboots of endless taxation without representation.
    01/20/2021 Hell on Earth Day 1.

  10. #10

    Re: The incoming gynocratic administration: How do we cope?

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    I think it gonna be worse, it's already started with "demopression" of free speech! The only thing that's gonna be functioning is the jackboots of endless taxation without representation.

    “If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.” ― George Orwell, 1984

    "If you want a picture of the f3menist future, imagine a high-heeled shoe stamping on a man's crotch - for ever."
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  11. #11
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,682
    Reputation
    9742
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: The incoming gynocratic administration: How do we cope?

    Quote Originally Posted by sam luis obispo View Post
    “If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.” ― George Orwell, 1984

    "If you want a picture of the f3menist future, imagine a high-heeled shoe stamping on a man's crotch - for ever."
    With all due respect, Sam, they're called "stilettos", and it's not your crotch they aim for, it's your eye sockets they want!

    I know this for a fact!
    01/20/2021 Hell on Earth Day 1.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    738
    Reputation
    4865
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The incoming gynocratic administration: How do we cope?

    You guys know what firewall blacklists and whitelists are, right?

    I used to conduct myself (business and personal life) according to a blacklist. That is, default = permit contact with any+all who aren't on the blacklist.

    However, as more and more Dems adopt Nazi-like oppressive tactics, my blacklist has grown exponentially. So, I've decided to switch to a whitelist model. In other words, default = deny contact with any+all who aren't on the whitelist.

    Now... I will "grandfather in" people and businesses who'd normally NOT have earned a spot on the whitelist -- if and only if the relationship has a net positive benefit to me financially or logistically. But those exceptions are rare and are prone to expiration at any time.

    If people ask me for help with anything -- anything at all -- the very first thing I'll do is make an educated call based on information that's often obvious. Oftentimes the needed info can be gotten simply by watching and listening. People give away details about themselves without even realizing they're doing it.

    I guess the tldr version would be: I will no longer associate with the enemy in any manner, and I'll make sure I stay vigilant to make sure I never do.

    Other than that, I'm just going to kick back and watch the shit show unfold and blow up right in the faces of the people who thought Trump leaving office would actually be good for a) them as individuals and/or b) the country as a whole. The best will be watching what happens to people in their 20s-40s. They have no clue how fucked their futures are, not to mention their kids' futures. I have a feeling my most-used expression from now until indefinitely will be "Dude. I told you so."

  13. #13
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,682
    Reputation
    9742
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: The incoming gynocratic administration: How do we cope?

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post
    You guys know what firewall blacklists and whitelists are, right?

    I used to conduct myself (business and personal life) according to a blacklist. That is, default = permit contact with any+all who aren't on the blacklist.

    However, as more and more Dems adopt Nazi-like oppressive tactics, my blacklist has grown exponentially. So, I've decided to switch to a whitelist model. In other words, default = deny contact with any+all who aren't on the whitelist.

    Now... I will "grandfather in" people and businesses who'd normally NOT have earned a spot on the whitelist -- if and only if the relationship has a net positive benefit to me financially or logistically. But those exceptions are rare and are prone to expiration at any time.

    If people ask me for help with anything -- anything at all -- the very first thing I'll do is make an educated call based on information that's often obvious. Oftentimes the needed info can be gotten simply by watching and listening. People give away details about themselves without even realizing they're doing it.

    I guess the tldr version would be: I will no longer associate with the enemy in any manner, and I'll make sure I stay vigilant to make sure I never do.

    Other than that, I'm just going to kick back and watch the shit show unfold and blow up right in the faces of the people who thought Trump leaving office would actually be good for a) them as individuals and/or b) the country as a whole. The best will be watching what happens to people in their 20s-40s. They have no clue how fucked their futures are, not to mention their kids' futures. I have a feeling my most-used expression from now until indefinitely will be "Dude. I told you so."
    The only thing white about me are the skull and bones that adorn my national flag! I'm Jolly Roger the midnight rider, one if by land, two if by sea, and don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes!
    01/20/2021 Hell on Earth Day 1.

  14. #14

    Re: The incoming gynocratic administration: How do we cope?

    Women are breaking down mentally and struggling to survive, while us men thrive in the solitude of peacefulness.

  15. #15
    Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    77
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The incoming gynocratic administration: How do we cope?

    You are just bitter and jaded. You are supposed to pick one of these and support her, love her. Be a real man. Protecting your interests, and living the lifestyle you want, in not an option. Your rational choices are irrelevant, dismissed. It does not matter how much evidence you provide. You must serve the collective. You must adhere to societal norms and above all, the demands of wamens - your masters.

    You are a slave!
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.

  16. #16
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,682
    Reputation
    9742
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: The incoming gynocratic administration: How do we cope?

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    You are just bitter and jaded. You are supposed to pick one of these and support her, love her. Be a real man. Protecting your interests, and living the lifestyle you want, in not an option. Your rational choices are irrelevant, dismissed. It does not matter how much evidence you provide. You must serve the collective. You must adhere to societal norms and above all, the demands of wamens - your masters.

    You are a slave!
    That's not how I see it! I think since I'm paying for their kids education through taxation I should be getting blowjobs with every tax bill paid, no commitment, just a little strange community pussy the same way they whore me out for tax revenue, no feelings, just fuck their mouth and blow my load, no? Seems fair and equal to me. Lets start advancing being treated like a whore in both directions, shall we? Plus back taxes they wouldn't be able to sit for a month!
    01/20/2021 Hell on Earth Day 1.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Up North Tabarnak
    Posts
    533
    Reputation
    2225
    Type
    Natural Neutral

    Re: The incoming gynocratic administration: How do we cope?

    I'm one country over so I don't really have to do much... Unless a regional boogaloo kicks off. Anyway if I was going to give advice it would be this.

    1. Have emergency savings, In USD and in precious metals. Make sure to have it on hand and NOT in a Bank.
    2. Have a gun, magazines, ammo and maintenance stuff. Having your action jam due to fouling isn't a good time.
    3. If you drive have your gastank full and maybe 5 Gallons extra in a shed. Also make sure your car is well maintained.
    4. Have food, water and medicine atleast a couple of weeks worth.
    5. If you have neighbors meet them and try to be on good~ish terms with them.
    6. ALWAYS be aware of your surroundings.

    This is more or less the minimum to make it in a mild shtf.

  18. #18
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,682
    Reputation
    9742
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: The incoming gynocratic administration: How do we cope?

    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Target View Post
    I'm one country over so I don't really have to do much... Unless a regional boogaloo kicks off. Anyway if I was going to give advice it would be this.

    1. Have emergency savings, In USD and in precious metals. Make sure to have it on hand and NOT in a Bank.
    2. Have a gun, magazines, ammo and maintenance stuff. Having your action jam due to fouling isn't a good time.
    3. If you drive have your gastank full and maybe 5 Gallons extra in a shed. Also make sure your car is well maintained.
    4. Have food, water and medicine atleast a couple of weeks worth.
    5. If you have neighbors meet them and try to be on good~ish terms with them.
    6. ALWAYS be aware of your surroundings.

    This is more or less the minimum to make it in a mild shtf.
    1. Check! Got cash and silver's up!

    2. Check! Arms/ammo + 3in1 oil.

    3. 55 gallons diesel, 55 gallons gas plus all tanks full.

    4. I can outlast Donner Pass and still be eating well into summer!

    5. My neighbors and I are members of an armed militia and have a battle plan for invasion. Last to be scrubbed away, by then its all over, we're a bridge to far and a day too long!

    6. CCTV. body cam, dash cams, and portable hunting motion detector cam.

    7. Add generator, chainsaws, 4x4 chains, skidsteer loader, and artesian well under lock and key. The world could end and I'll still be taking hot showers, lights on, eating dinner, petting my dogs, and watching DVDs.

    I recognized this problem back when Obamanomics nearly destroyed me! Trump was a relief.

    Get ready for economic assault and aggravated tax rape, ROUND 2! Economy dead, all will feed from the government hand or be starved out of existence. I choose to be the furthest person from that scenario, I don't eat from the hand that oppresses me, I RATHER BITE IT!
    01/20/2021 Hell on Earth Day 1.

  19. #19
    Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    77
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The incoming gynocratic administration: How do we cope?

    If only we were allowed guns in England.. I'll have to make do with my numerous knives, hammers, crowbar and axe! Will sure have some fun on my way out.
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.

  20. #20
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,682
    Reputation
    9742
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: The incoming gynocratic administration: How do we cope?

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    If only we were allowed guns in England.. I'll have to make do with my numerous knives, hammers, crowbar and axe! Will sure have some fun on my way out.
    Get a 3-D printer and print your own! Besides, a sword in the right hands is much more lethal than a gun, motherfuckers don't usually survive a sword attack, they blead out faster from a larger wound and no cauterizing to slow it down! They don't drip, they POUR! And you don't need bullets! I learned those skills myself (how to carve up humans efficiently and effectively, tricks, tips, and what not to do).
    01/20/2021 Hell on Earth Day 1.


Similar Threads

  1. How do you guys manage to cope with all this?
    By Niceguy_chad in forum Lounge
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: April 14, 2019, 1:52 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: September 19, 2018, 6:39 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: July 9, 2017, 4:07 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: April 8, 2017, 11:58 PM
  5. Replies: 27
    Last Post: October 4, 2014, 8:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •