Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31
  1. #21

    Re: If you want to become a pilot, it's better to have a cunt

    Quote Originally Posted by alphalpha View Post
    We all know how well women can pilot aircraft on virtue of what sex they're assigned... What could possibly go wrong?

    https://youtu.be/E6joqHFprAg
    I worked on an aircraft carrier before, except for special cases, women were allowed onboard, something for which I'm eternally grateful. Whenever a woman came on board, she didn't go anywhere without multiple Marines in escort. I practice carrier landings in a sim with the F-18 nearly every day, but of course, I take no risks and crash 2 out of 10 passes. I've read that real Navy pilots have to do hundreds of practice passes on land before they even get close to the real deal.

    I'm forever grateful that I was able to experience the military before women were allowed into combat roles.

    Whilst young, I thought being a Navy pilot was what I wanted to be. I'm glad I ended up going into Big Data instead. It's a miracle I outlived my youthful naivete and ignorance.
    Sex is the bait. Marriage is the trap. Divorce rape is the goal.

  2. #22

    Re: If you want to become a pilot, it's better to have a cunt

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris007 View Post
    If she's on the rag, or has an emotional breakdown during take off or landing, you're definitely fcked.
    I don't think a lot of men get just how real a problem this is for women.
    Sex is the bait. Marriage is the trap. Divorce rape is the goal.

  3. #23

    Re: If you want to become a pilot, it's better to have a cunt

    Quote Originally Posted by alphalpha View Post
    We all know how well women can pilot aircraft on virtue of what sex they're assigned... What could possibly go wrong?

    https://youtu.be/E6joqHFprAg
    It appears that a fair amount of effort went into not mentioning the gender of the pilot, not that gender is really a thing anymore.
    Sex is the bait. Marriage is the trap. Divorce rape is the goal.

  4. #24

    Re: If you want to become a pilot, it's better to have a cunt

    Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    You're damned right I remember this incident. This foolishness got her killed and destroyed a million-dollar aircraft... all for the sake of "Political Correctness" and becoming "stylish".

    Damned nonsense!
    An F-14 cost a heck of lot more than a million dollars.
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  5. #25

    Re: If you want to become a pilot, it's better to have a cunt

    Quote Originally Posted by MannSplainer View Post
    I admire your knowledge of the industry. Wow. Thanks for this valuable lesson.

    I'm just a good listener...and compiler/cross referencer of info.

    Everybody's got at least one good story in them.
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    413
    Reputation
    807
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: If you want to become a pilot, it's better to have a cunt

    Quote Originally Posted by sam luis obispo View Post
    An F-14 cost a heck of lot more than a million dollars.
    .

    I realized that after i had written it. I worked on the old EA6B "Prowler" aircraft (by Grumman) and it was a multi-million dollar unit.

    We kept them running as training units preparing pilots for deployment. (VAQ-129, US Naval Air Station, Whidbey Island, Washington. Ault Field).

  7. #27
    Senior Member Chris007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    569
    Reputation
    1759
    Type
    Worry free

    Re: If you want to become a pilot, it's better to have a cunt

    Quote Originally Posted by MannSplainer View Post
    I don't think a lot of men get just how real a problem this is for women.
    I get how real a problem this is for women. And that's precisely why I don't want them in a position where it can affect my life. Bless their hearts, there are plenty of other lines of work they can pursue.

  8. #28

    Re: If you want to become a pilot, it's better to have a cunt

    I watched a TV news segment. Airlines are facing a shortage of pilots.

    The WW2 pilots left long ago, but the airlines did not replace them with Gen X pilots.

    The Baby Boomers finally(!) retired.

    And thousands of pilots refused to take the Wuhan Flu vaccine, so they were fired in an obvious move to get rid of CIS white male pilots. There is a mandatory retirement age of 65 (IIRC).

    For some reason, they did not recruit from the military pilots that were getting burned out by the GWOT. Maybe those pilots did not have 2,000, or 3,000, or even 4,000 relevant flight hours and the airlines did not want to lower their standards for the last 15 years. And right now, their is a shortage of military pilots.

    So, the airlines face a shortage of thousands of pilots. So this creates a window for....Diversity.

    The airlines are funding flight academies of their own and hiring kids right off the street. No background necessary. Just have the right plumbing or slot on the "progressive stack." Standards are real low.

    Which leads to this:

    https://www.cbsnews.com/baltimore/ne...from-maryland/

    The single-engine Cessna 172 was piloted by Oluwagbohunmi Ayomide Oyebode, 18, state police said. During takeoff, Oyebode tried to pull the craft up at too steep of an angle. That caused the engine to stall in the air, and the aircraft crashed. It had reached an altitude of about 100 feet.
    Oyebode, of Hanover, Maryland, suffered serious injuries and was taken to a hospital, state police said. The flight instructor who died was Viktoria Theresie Izabelle Ljungman, 23, of Williamsburg, Virginia. Another 18-year-old male student who was on board was also taken to a hospital.

    How does a 23 year old former college student rack up enough flight hours to become an instructor pilot?
    In the military, a 23 year old college graduate would be just learning how to fly a Cessna 172.
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    243
    Type
    Self-realised

    Re: If you want to become a pilot, it's better to have a cunt

    This is absolutely fine with me on one condition:

    We get a 50/50 split on the frontline of any war too.

  10. #30
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    7,021
    Reputation
    19124
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: If you want to become a pilot, it's better to have a cunt

    Quote Originally Posted by sam luis obispo View Post
    I watched a TV news segment. Airlines are facing a shortage of pilots.

    The WW2 pilots left long ago, but the airlines did not replace them with Gen X pilots.

    The Baby Boomers finally(!) retired.

    And thousands of pilots refused to take the Wuhan Flu vaccine, so they were fired in an obvious move to get rid of CIS white male pilots. There is a mandatory retirement age of 65 (IIRC).

    For some reason, they did not recruit from the military pilots that were getting burned out by the GWOT. Maybe those pilots did not have 2,000, or 3,000, or even 4,000 relevant flight hours and the airlines did not want to lower their standards for the last 15 years. And right now, their is a shortage of military pilots.

    So, the airlines face a shortage of thousands of pilots. So this creates a window for....Diversity.

    The airlines are funding flight academies of their own and hiring kids right off the street. No background necessary. Just have the right plumbing or slot on the "progressive stack." Standards are real low.

    Which leads to this:

    https://www.cbsnews.com/baltimore/ne...from-maryland/

    The single-engine Cessna 172 was piloted by Oluwagbohunmi Ayomide Oyebode, 18, state police said. During takeoff, Oyebode tried to pull the craft up at too steep of an angle. That caused the engine to stall in the air, and the aircraft crashed. It had reached an altitude of about 100 feet.
    Oyebode, of Hanover, Maryland, suffered serious injuries and was taken to a hospital, state police said. The flight instructor who died was Viktoria Theresie Izabelle Ljungman, 23, of Williamsburg, Virginia. Another 18-year-old male student who was on board was also taken to a hospital.

    How does a 23 year old former college student rack up enough flight hours to become an instructor pilot?
    In the military, a 23 year old college graduate would be just learning how to fly a Cessna 172.
    Short of a downburst or engine failure, it takes some serious dedication to stupidity to stall an aircraft on takeoff! What did she think? Did she think the Cessna has a Rolls Royce 12 cylinder Merlin powering it?

    Stall dangers are the one thing they keep pressing on in flight school, and fact is you can stall an aircraft in any attitude or power setting.

    The way I see it, two bimbos went up, only one made it out alive!



    Looking for a new site? For your consideration; https://mengtow.freeforums.net/board...ral-discussion

  11. #31

    Re: If you want to become a pilot, it's better to have a cunt

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    This is absolutely fine with me on one condition:

    We get a 50/50 split on the frontline of any war too.
    What do you have against frontline soldiers?

    Take a hundred high school graduates.

    Disqualify the physically, medically, criminally, chemically, emotionally unfit and you are left with 15 who are qualified for any kind of military service.

    Send them to basic training. There, 4-5 will be exposed as liars ("...oh, that? Well, it was just a little felony.") or under the pressure of 16 hour days and no privacy are exposed as bed-wetters, or kleptomaniacs, or sleep walkers, or completely unable to function under mental or physical stress.

    So maybe 10-12 graduate, with one or two having to recycle through training once...maybe twice.

    Of the 12, one or two might not complete their 3-6 year enlistment.

    Of the 12, perhaps 5 might be suitable for jobs as infantrymen, tank crewmen, combat engineers, artillery crewmen, scouts.

    Imagine the math with 100 female high school graduates.
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: April 8, 2021, 9:46 AM
  2. Man Paradise Episode 1 - Pilot, John Goes MGTOW
    By sam luis obispo in forum Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: July 15, 2019, 4:54 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: August 9, 2018, 8:05 PM
  4. Man Paradise Episode 1 - Pilot, John Goes MGTOW
    By sam luis obispo in forum Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 12, 2018, 9:35 PM
  5. Woman pilot rant on a plane
    By Wallabe in forum Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: February 17, 2017, 12:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •