Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1

    If you haven't already seen insanity ....

    .... here you go. Total lunacy.

    https://cdn.videy.co/pqpWauA3.mp4

  2. #2
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    6,852
    Reputation
    18671
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: If you haven't already seen insanity ....

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    .... here you go. Total lunacy.

    https://cdn.videy.co/pqpWauA3.mp4
    That's because their makeup goes to their heads, they don't see anything below the head, where we're focusing!

    What's the difference between a 2 and a 10? Paper bag...
    Bundle up, boys, it's gonna be a long cold endless winter.


  3. #3

    Re: If you haven't already seen insanity ....

    Those girls are both blind and stupid.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    501
    Reputation
    1206
    Type
    mgtow

    Re: If you haven't already seen insanity ....

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    .... here you go. Total lunacy.

    https://cdn.videy.co/pqpWauA3.mp4
    Typical girls.

    And now to be “racist”, they’re all like that. Ugly girls are gorgeous, average girls are supermodels, etc.

    I honestly feel women barely like men. They see men solely as wallets and nothing more.

    I don’t feel bad though, I barely like them myself. I have many female friends I see on the reg, and even they are mostly an annoyance.

  5. #5

    Re: If you haven't already seen insanity ....

    Quote Originally Posted by DangZagnut View Post
    Typical girls.

    And now to be “racist”, they’re all like that. Ugly girls are gorgeous, average girls are supermodels, etc.

    I honestly feel women barely like men. They see men solely as wallets and nothing more.

    I don’t feel bad though, I barely like them myself. I have many female friends I see on the reg, and even they are mostly an annoyance.
    It was madness. A couple of those dudes were super fit, and they rated one of them a 5 and the other a 3. Then she rated that lard-ass woman a 10. WTF? It used to be if you got that fit, you would have all kinds of women interested in you. I've had 6-pack abs before, and let me tell you it's TOUGH to get in that kind of shape.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Chris007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    553
    Reputation
    1690
    Type
    Worry free

    Re: If you haven't already seen insanity ....

    Quote Originally Posted by DangZagnut View Post
    I honestly feel women barely like men. They see men solely as wallets and nothing more.
    We can thank the orc army of simps for that situation.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    501
    Reputation
    1206
    Type
    mgtow

    Re: If you haven't already seen insanity ....

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    It was madness. A couple of those dudes were super fit, and they rated one of them a 5 and the other a 3. Then she rated that lard-ass woman a 10. WTF? It used to be if you got that fit, you would have all kinds of women interested in you. I've had 6-pack abs before, and let me tell you it's TOUGH to get in that kind of shape.
    Abdominals literally kills you. The dehydration, the carb free micro-food. It’s a nightmare.

  8. #8

    Re: If you haven't already seen insanity ....

    “She’s BEAUTIFUL…… GORGEOUS”

    🤣🤣🤣🤣. That landwhale- (yellow “bikini”) is uglier than a basket of crushed assholes…. Even if she didn’t weigh 350, she’s a 4 at best. In present state…. -9.

  9. #9

    Re: If you haven't already seen insanity ....

    At 37 years old, with a kid or two, a child support check, a post wall face and a bad attitude, that girl will be making another video complaining about, "Where have all the good men gone...???"

  10. #10

    Re: If you haven't already seen insanity ....

    Quote Originally Posted by DangZagnut View Post
    Abdominals literally kills you. The dehydration, the carb free micro-food. It’s a nightmare.
    If you're talking about body-building-level 6-pack abs, you're right. But with general fitness 6-packs dehydration and lunatic food isn't needed.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    826
    Reputation
    1643
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: If you haven't already seen insanity ....

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    .... here you go. Total lunacy.
    Good example.

    I came across another one tonight, I got invited to a mate's barbie, there were some couples invited, I was odd man out but not a problem here... Anyway, one couple there had a 6yr old kid, she has 3 other kids (in teens) to different men (use by date well up) and they are looking at getting married next year. She is naming off different places to have the reception. The BF is thinking about a back yard, low key informal event (inexpensive). She wants the "White Wedding", formal with sit down meal. This will be her first wedding, but has kids with other men.... I'm like "WTF? The other men don't want to marry her, why would you?" I had to keep my mouth shut, I don't know him well...

    Not my battle to fight... Just another MGTOW in the making...

  12. #12
    Senior Member ResidentEvil7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,010
    Reputation
    1496
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: If you haven't already seen insanity ....

    Holy shit! I saw the video and that woman is a lot of shit talk. She's calling all the handsome hunks from -1M to 5 and she even said that the guy who's doing the questioning fat and ugly, while she's making 350 bikini woman appear gorgeous. Seriously, this woman is a major league bitch for all the trashing. I mean I envy those men (except the first one) he exampled to her because they have muscle mass I dream of for myself.

    By the way, the guy in the video looks like Jason Bjarnson who did YouTube fitness videos for Blue Star Neutraceuticals. And yes he is a fitness champion in real life, if that's him.
    It's a man's world and we need to take it by the throat and make it give us what we desire.

  13. #13

    Re: If you haven't already seen insanity ....

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    .... here you go. Total lunacy.

    https://cdn.videy.co/pqpWauA3.mp4
    This shit will continue to as long as people feed them with attention and validation because of their p***y. Gladly I don't have people like this in my life.
    Why do we all have to wear these ridiculous ties?!

  14. #14
    Senior Member Toolband89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    The Woods
    Posts
    609
    Reputation
    1590
    Type
    Stoic

    Re: If you haven't already seen insanity ....

    It's all just par for the course considering the obscene amount of propaganda that targets weak minded, impressionable youth. Here's a post that echoes the same opinions being parroted by those girls.

    https://iqfy.com/dad-bod-body-positivity-appropriation/

  15. #15

    Re: If you haven't already seen insanity ....

    Quote Originally Posted by Toolband89 View Post
    It's all just par for the course considering the obscene amount of propaganda that targets weak minded, impressionable youth. Here's a post that echoes the same opinions being parroted by those girls.

    https://iqfy.com/dad-bod-body-positivity-appropriation/
    Wow — out of shape white men should hate their look and hit the gym whereas fat women (and everyone else) should love their body.

    And I’d say nowadays there’s more pressure for men/boys to conform to a certain look than there is for women/girls. Look at basically all of the fitness industry ran by men wanting more sculpted bodies and bigger muscles…the guys with bigorexia, the huge supplement industry, all the guys willing to do steroids. And when it comes to relationships normal average men are constantly told they aren’t good enough to date which only reinforces their belief that they aren’t good enough.

    What do most women and men almost always tell a guy that complains about the dating world? They say hit the gym for years and years and build some muscle. In other words…the guy should change his body even if it’s perfectly healthy (healthy BMI or body fat%) if he wants a chance at acceptance. We hear the opposite for women…girl you’re beautiful just the way you are and if any man doesn’t see that than he doesn’t deserve you.

    It’s almost hate speech to say a woman is fat nowadays. A man (especially white) on the other hand…say what you want (see the constant barrage of unchecked Trump insults as an example).

  16. #16

    Re: If you haven't already seen insanity ....

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwardhaskell View Post
    Wow — out of shape white men should hate their look and hit the gym whereas fat women (and everyone else) should love their body.
    That's exactly it. It's about the 432nd billionth double standard by feminists. If a woman is fat, it's "No, body shaming; she's beautiful as is, you pig." If a man is fat, it's like, "Ewwwww, yuck, girl you deserve a rich dude who's 6 foot tall, V-shaped, and has 6-pack abs."

  17. #17

    Re: If you haven't already seen insanity ....

    A woman saying, "Hit the gym and build some muscle..." is not finishing the sentence. The full sentence is, "Hit the gym and build some muscle for me". The muscle is for her benefit, not yours. If you must risk injury and use dangerous steroids to achieve what she wants, she's ok with that... because it's dangerous for you.

    To me, this double standard that requires you to make huge efforts and take risk for her, while she sits on her giant ass and makes zero effort for you...just seems like a thinly veiled shit test. When these same girls hit 30 and start looking for a provider to bankroll the house and kids she wants, she will change her demands from, "Go to the gym and build muscle for me..." to, "Go to work and make more money for me". And likely, she will shift her target to some guy whose been busting his ass in some giant corporate machine for most of his adult life to put himself in a position to earn money... for her.

    How many of these guys who are living in the gym and doing steroids to impress a woman, would be wearing bunny ears and braying like a donkey if that's what women told them they had to do for women. If they will change their diet, their schedule, their clothes... If they will risk their health... If they will buy this car, wear these clothes, cut their hair or beard a certain way all to try to impress a woman, then my question is, "What won't they do?".

    Media can call them 'alpha' all day long. To me, they just look like puppets dangling on the end of a string. They have failed the shit test as badly as that poor sap who slaved away at work to pay for a big house and kids that he then loses in divorce court.

    Women like this are the result of too many men failing those shit tests.

    There is one magic word that stops all the shit tests. The word is "No". It is simple and powerful, and would have avoided much of this noise, but it is almost never used.

  18. #18

    Re: If you haven't already seen insanity ....

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainPilot View Post
    A woman saying, "Hit the gym and build some muscle..." is not finishing the sentence. The full sentence is, "Hit the gym and build some muscle for me". The muscle is for her benefit, not yours. If you must risk injury and use dangerous steroids to achieve what she wants, she's ok with that... because it's dangerous for you.

    To me, this double standard that requires you to make huge efforts and take risk for her, while she sits on her giant ass and makes zero effort for you...just seems like a thinly veiled shit test. When these same girls hit 30 and start looking for a provider to bankroll the house and kids she wants, she will change her demands from, "Go to the gym and build muscle for me..." to, "Go to work and make more money for me". And likely, she will shift her target to some guy whose been busting his ass in some giant corporate machine for most of his adult life to put himself in a position to earn money... for her.

    How many of these guys who are living in the gym and doing steroids to impress a woman, would be wearing bunny ears and braying like a donkey if that's what women told them they had to do for women. If they will change their diet, their schedule, their clothes... If they will risk their health... If they will buy this car, wear these clothes, cut their hair or beard a certain way all to try to impress a woman, then my question is, "What won't they do?".

    Media can call them 'alpha' all day long. To me, they just look like puppets dangling on the end of a string. They have failed the shit test as badly as that poor sap who slaved away at work to pay for a big house and kids that he then loses in divorce court.

    Women like this are the result of too many men failing those shit tests.

    There is one magic word that stops all the shit tests. The word is "No". It is simple and powerful, and would have avoided much of this noise, but it is almost never used.
    The alpha beta stuff almost sounds like pet names devised by women. And the guys trying to be alpha are simply lapdogs for women. Work on the muscles, drive a certain car, get a certain job, become well traveled, dress a certain way, the beard, the sleeves of tattoos….all to meet standards set by the womenz…most of which are on anti-psychotic medications or have some sort of alcohol/drug problem.

    I’ve heard some people say that almost everything a man does in life is in some way done in pursuit of women. This makes sense because think of how so many women describe their husbands after being married to him a while and he no longer puts in all the work to attract women…the woman divorces or finds someone else to give her the tingles. Perhaps “alphas” are simply men willing to cater to women more than other men. But I have a high sex drive because I’m alpha so I need to build my life around what they want and have a sex with lots of women…perhaps it’s often just a desperate need for female validation….which isn’t all that “alpha”. The thought of spending a large chunk of life dedicated to gaining approval from modern women sends a chill up my spine.

    The men that will spend their life doing all we want we shall give a pat on the head and call them alpha…damn male fragile ego. I wonder how much money is made annually by making men feel they need to do xyz to be manly men.
    Last edited by Edwardhaskell; November 8, 2022 at 5:31 AM.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    826
    Reputation
    1643
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: If you haven't already seen insanity ....

    Double standards? Yes, but why?

    Physical strength is one of the 6 sixes that women find attractive. You cannot change that, that is part of female nature. If a man wants to attract a woman, he must compete with other men, and strength is one of the things he can change.

    Women also compete for men, in their own way, mainly looks and body shape. This is part of Male Nature, you cannot change this.

    Body shaming: Women, look what they do, not what they say.... Yes, they will shame men because women will benefit from more physically stronger men. Why will they not body shame other women? More women to compete for the higher SMV men. If half the female population is fat, that is half the female population the high SMV man is not going to attracted to.

  20. #20

    Re: If you haven't already seen insanity ....

    Great strategy by women…reduce their own competition while amping up the competition amongst the other gender. However, I’m not sure if female nature will ever allow her to be completely satisfied. Mr. Perfect competes with his fellow men for her attention but once she has him and he starts to relax as far as competing with other men on the prowl….then she starts wanting attention from the new mysterious man who is in the thick of his competition phase…he could be single or just a cheater.

    I don’t think too many men can keep up their competitive ways while having sex with the same woman for the 10,000th+ time. A woman who may now also accept some sort of body positivity thing that allows her to be 50lbs overweight…and still get attention from simps looking for a nut. Single Cindy at the office has a new man that does romantic thing XYZ…he doesn’t have a dad bod and give most of his attention to watching football/fishing.
    Last edited by Edwardhaskell; November 8, 2022 at 9:58 PM.


Similar Threads

  1. Haven't been around for a while ...
    By Aintdealingwithyoshit in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: May 20, 2017, 10:19 AM
  2. I haven't been posting much... Here's why...
    By VTOLfreak in forum Lounge
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: January 11, 2017, 10:32 PM
  3. More academic insanity
    By secularscientist in forum Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: August 19, 2016, 2:33 PM
  4. Insanity
    By LastPriory in forum Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: May 17, 2016, 12:00 AM
  5. No I Haven't Seen the Cat. Why?
    By jagrmeister in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: August 28, 2015, 7:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •