Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    I was blessed with asexuality

    For those of you that haven't heard of people like me or the term before, asexuality is a sexuality (like gay, bisexual, etc) where the person has a lack of sexual attraction to others, or a general low interest in sexual activity. What that means in a practical sense is that I never get an overwhelming urge to go have sex with anyone and that I have no physical obligaiton to put up with the many ploys and tricks women pull because I do not care about getting some at all. I feel like I have a superpower. I have seen countless men get their lives absolutely destroyed by women and all because they couldn't just say NO. Just how much does hornyness stop you from processing reality sensibly? It's insane the things and toxic relationships men put themselves through just to please their woman so they can continue to get some. I am glad to not be burdened with what causes so many others to stumble. I've honestly never even seen someone happily married so I'm starting to wonder if everyone is just married so they can have sex without being looked down upon by society. I am also starting to wonder if men and women are even a good match for each other at all since they are just so different. To put things in perspective, you tell me what sounds better to you:

    1) Spending the rest of your life with someone who drives you up a wall with their logic, doesn't care about any of your hobbies (and you don't care about any of theirs either because they consist of makeup and gossip), and that you put up with just for sex


    OR

    2) Spending everyday with your best friend and being able to talk to them about all the hobbies you share like gaming, guns, cars, computers, etc (just to name a few common ones) and never having to worry about them backstabbing you by divorcing you and taking your money and not letting you see your own children.

    I personally would just rather spend the rest of my life with my best friend. Now, just to clarify, I AM generalizing here and not all women are toxic. There are some amazing, hardworking, honest women out there and they deserve an amazing husband to match them but let's be honest; they are in the minority (as are quality men sadly) and the picture I painted above is a much more likely occurence than a healthy relationship, with almost 50% of marriages ending in divorce or separation due partly to the problems I pointed out. I guess I will leave you with this: the next time you have the urge to get into a relationship with the majority of your reasoning being so you can have sex, think of all the men that have done the same and think of where they are all now. Remember to think clearly and within the scope of reality. DO NOT let your judgement be clouded by your emotions. Thank you for reading and feel free to ask questions about asexuality and other topics below!

  2. #2
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,094
    Reputation
    13054
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: I was blessed with asexuality

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorHunter182 View Post
    Thank you for reading and feel free to ask questions about asexuality and other topics below!
    Um, what other topics below?

    Hmm... If you are copying text from other sites, please always place quotation marks around that text (you can use the quotes icon at the top of the composition window) and reference your sources. This allows members to know to whom they are responding.

    Thank you.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  3. #3

    Re: I was blessed with asexuality

    I'm not asexual, but I do believe I have a lower sex drive than most guys. Granted, I'm 60, so some of that is just my age, but I'm not just speaking about now; I'm talking about my whole life. Even when I was in my 20s and 30s, the "romantic" feelings were much stronger than the purely sexual ones -- you know, just the urge to bend her over and fuck her. Not that I didn't have those feelings, I just don't think they were half as strong as most men's. At least, that was my perception, based on how other men talked and acted. To me, sex was pleasurable but not a driving force in my life, not a huge motivator. I could go years without getting laid, and it didn't bother me. It got easier with time.

    Since I crossed 45 or so, sex has almost become a matter of indifference to me. Attachment, relationship, friendship, and all those sorts of things still matter to me, but sex ... eh, I can take it or leave it. Not saying that if a 23 year old hottie showed up at my door and wanted to blow me that I would refuse. I'm just saying it doesn't seem worth all the fuss and effort.

  4. #4

    Re: I was blessed with asexuality

    Especially since most women today are trying to sell you the Mona Lisa. But all you actually get is a worn out frame.

  5. #5

    Re: I was blessed with asexuality

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorHunter182 View Post
    For those of you that haven't heard of people like me or the term before, asexuality is a sexuality (like gay, bisexual, etc) where the person has a lack of sexual attraction to others, or a general low interest in sexual activity. What that means in a practical sense is that I never get an overwhelming urge to go have sex with anyone and that I have no physical obligaiton to put up with the many ploys and tricks women pull because I do not care about getting some at all. I feel like I have a superpower. I have seen countless men get their lives absolutely destroyed by women and all because they couldn't just say NO. Just how much does hornyness stop you from processing reality sensibly? It's insane the things and toxic relationships men put themselves through just to please their woman so they can continue to get some. I am glad to not be burdened with what causes so many others to stumble. I've honestly never even seen someone happily married so I'm starting to wonder if everyone is just married so they can have sex without being looked down upon by society. I am also starting to wonder if men and women are even a good match for each other at all since they are just so different. To put things in perspective, you tell me what sounds better to you:

    1) Spending the rest of your life with someone who drives you up a wall with their logic, doesn't care about any of your hobbies (and you don't care about any of theirs either because they consist of makeup and gossip), and that you put up with just for sex


    OR

    2) Spending everyday with your best friend and being able to talk to them about all the hobbies you share like gaming, guns, cars, computers, etc (just to name a few common ones) and never having to worry about them backstabbing you by divorcing you and taking your money and not letting you see your own children.

    I personally would just rather spend the rest of my life with my best friend. Now, just to clarify, I AM generalizing here and not all women are toxic. There are some amazing, hardworking, honest women out there and they deserve an amazing husband to match them but let's be honest; they are in the minority (as are quality men sadly) and the picture I painted above is a much more likely occurence than a healthy relationship, with almost 50% of marriages ending in divorce or separation due partly to the problems I pointed out. I guess I will leave you with this: the next time you have the urge to get into a relationship with the majority of your reasoning being so you can have sex, think of all the men that have done the same and think of where they are all now. Remember to think clearly and within the scope of reality. DO NOT let your judgement be clouded by your emotions. Thank you for reading and feel free to ask questions about asexuality and other topics below!
    Truth. Yet, the so-called "Alphas" would mark this as being an incel or whatever. Fuck'em. Single Life is the Best Life due to being able to do what the hell you want to do and not cow-tow to some bitch nor society. Fuck them both with a broomstick.
    "Courage is the catalyst that manifest ambitions." - Transcendent Sacred Courage

  6. #6

    Re: I was blessed with asexuality

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris007 View Post
    Especially since most women today are trying to sell you the Mona Lisa. But all you actually get is a worn out frame.
    Spot on!
    "Courage is the catalyst that manifest ambitions." - Transcendent Sacred Courage

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    395
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I was blessed with asexuality

    I think over the years I have become mostly asexual. I still have orgasms but they are more for stress relief than anything sexual. It is a mechanical function for me now more than anything.

    For me a good looking woman who behaves like a sailor on shore leave is not attractive and that is what the majority of modern women are, they are not classy or appealing in any meaningful way. I also live in a country with legalized prostitution so if I really want contact I can go to a brothel. But I don't even want that anymore as I even hold the whores up to a higher standard than they are able or want to meet. So even with easy sex on offer, I still can't be bothered putting up with their shit.

  8. #8

    Re: I was blessed with asexuality

    Yeah, it's like sex has become so common, devalued, and trivialized, I can't see it as worth striving for. If I work to "win" a woman over, what to do I "win" exactly? 10 minutes of wiggle wiggle pop? Yay? I can do that myself, with a lot less trouble and no awkward moments afterwards. Or fewer, anyhow, lol.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    395
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I was blessed with asexuality

    Exactly. If she is hooking up the same way some people might order pizza than is anything special even happening? I've had a lot of easy sex, mostly with whores and believe it or not it does get boring and less valuable the more you do it. I don't need to involve someone else so I can get off.

  10. #10
    Member Bubbles1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    75
    Type
    Abstinent

    Re: I was blessed with asexuality

    Abstinence is worth its weight in gold for those who have the circumstances to choose it. I have never regretted my decision to abandon sex and relationships after learning everything i have about MGTOW and female nature - or felt that I'm missing out on anything.

    Here is my preferred hierarchy of value for the sex stuff:

    1. Abstinence (semen retention).
    2. Masturbation (sex dolls / all styles).
    3. Hookers (once a month)

    Enjoy your day brothers.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •