Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 168
  1. #121

    Re: I checked out Seeking Arrangements. My impressions.

    Is Bam the poster that said that 9 and 10s will fuck homeless guys? If so, that explains a lot.... [9s and 10s don't fuck homeless guys, they are very well aware of milking their physical appearance for all it's worth]

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    994
    Reputation
    2250
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I checked out Seeking Arrangements. My impressions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Faramir View Post
    Is Bam the poster that said that 9 and 10s will fuck homeless guys? If so, that explains a lot.... [9s and 10s don't fuck homeless guys, they are very well aware of milking their physical appearance for all it's worth]
    From memory yes, I believe it was him.

  3. #123

    Re: I checked out Seeking Arrangements. My impressions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
    From memory yes, I believe it was him.
    Thanks for confirming my memory. I'm increasingly convinced that he's just trolling us.

  4. #124
    Senior Member Hedon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    358
    Reputation
    816
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I checked out Seeking Arrangements. My impressions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Faramir View Post
    Couldn't disagree more. Yes, we all want to bust a nut in their vagina....but this tells me you haven't experienced erotic, caring touch from a woman.

    I have, from a region of the world where you can get a "toda la noche." I had sex with the very fine latina in question, busted a nut in her (BBFS no less), and then she stayed in my bed the rest of the night, where we enjoyed calmly and languidly touching, caressing, cuddling and enjoying each other.

    I suspect I'll remember that for the rest of my life.

    And, yes, I compensated her, but this one was really into me. It happens on occasion.
    Erotic caring touch is one thing, feeling it as such is another. Again, you compensated her, meaning you only felt what you wanted to feel...hence "dreamy" because for her it's different. I maintain that it's women who go on and on about this stuff and there's a reason for it. Against a girl you aren't paying for that relationship would fizzle out faster than a candle in a whorehouse. That's an undeniable fact, one you can test out if you want.
    Last edited by Hedon; January 2, 2022 at 3:15 AM.

  5. #125

    Re: I checked out Seeking Arrangements. My impressions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Faramir View Post
    There's a book you should read:

    Thanks for the recommendation. I picked it up. I skimmed through the amazon sample, and I found several worthwhile ideas.

    For example, he says to "always get a full background check (criminal and civil) on any woman, before allowing her into your home." My first reaction was, "Really? That seems like a bit much." But as he explained the reasoning, I couldn't help but agree. I probably won't go to the full lengths he described (e.g., checking the courthouse records in every county where she has ever lived), but I will do some form of background check.

    Also, he says "never let a woman know how much money you have or how much money you earn." Funny, SA makes that a mandatory part of every man's profile. You have to state your net worth and annual salary. Of course, you can lie about it, and I'm sure most men do. But SA's setup directly contradicts this rule.

    As he reminds us, "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." I hate the legal system and would not want to get involved with it. If the book provides an idea or two that might help prevent that, it'll be worth it.
    Last edited by Eddie Haskell; January 1, 2022 at 11:06 AM.

  6. #126

    Re: I checked out Seeking Arrangements. My impressions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Faramir View Post
    Is Bam the poster that said that 9 and 10s will fuck homeless guys? If so, that explains a lot.... [9s and 10s don't fuck homeless guys, they are very well aware of milking their physical appearance for all it's worth]
    They won't f**k street bums, but I've seen some fellas in "transition" that could bang out some 9's and 10's (mainly under the age of 24). Women seek validation first and most college aged women get validation from sleeping with physically attractive, edgy, popular guys. Once they become more of an "adult", a man's wealth becomes more of a sticking point.

    However, that's American urban/suburban culture. Women from a developing countries and poorer small towns in the US, are always going to gravitate towards the money...

  7. #127

    Re: I checked out Seeking Arrangements. My impressions.

    FWIW...I am cancelling mine as well. No success and I am fit and have resources. The 1 good lead I had flaked on the day of even though I had made dinner reservations at the place SHE wanted, bought the game tickets and had a room for her at a nice hotel with no expectations. My guess is she found a younger hotter guy at the last minute for new years eve. She said "maybe we can meet later on to discuss an arrangement". I told her originally that I don't do meet n greets for $...even though I invested about $250 in the date that she flaked on.

    Other one was ready to meet for the price of a hotel, but in the end got honest and admitted she did not have any teeth and did have the shot...would have done the no teeth...the shot was a deal breaker. Cancelled that one.

    1 left to go, she is black girl (always wanted to do a black girl) said she just wants FWB....so we will see if that pans out. Nevertheless, too much time work and effort for no return....and I the end of the day I was not going to pay any of them anything, just cover the expenses of the date (room dinner etc) like I would any other girl.

  8. #128

    Re: I checked out Seeking Arrangements. My impressions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hedon View Post
    Erotic caring touch is one thing, feeling it as such is another. Again, you compensated her, meaning you only felt what you wanted to feel...hence "dreamy" because for her it's different.
    Perhaps you haven't had enough P4P or even "civvy" experiences. There are plenty of both (especially P4P) where the action is pretty mercenary. And then there are times when the chica is into you. This was one of those times. She wanted to go back to the room with me. Paying her was almost an afterthought, on both of our parts. I don't assert that this is common; indeed it is not. But it happens.

    In other words, I've compensated plenty of times where caressing/cuddling didn't happen. This particular chica wanted to spend the night with me, wanted to engage in those things.

    That caressing, that touch, was as good as, maybe was even better than, the sex.

    I've also had massages that are better than sex.

    Yes, perhaps this is a topic that is mostly talked about by women, but it shouldn't be seen as "unmanly" for men to talk about it. The whole point of this forum (IMO) is for men to talk about things that are important to them, but society frowns up men talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hedon View Post
    Against a girl you aren't paying for that relationship would fizzle out faster than a candle at a whorehouse. That's an undeniable fact, one you can test out if you want.
    ....I'm not sure what this even means or what point it is trying to convey. What would fizzle out?

  9. #129

    Re: I checked out Seeking Arrangements. My impressions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation. I picked it up. I skimmed through the amazon sample, and I found several worthwhile ideas. [snip]
    As he reminds us, "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." I hate the legal system and would not want to get involved with it. If the book provides an idea or two that might help prevent that, it'll be worth it.
    Glad you found it useful. One very interesting conclusion one might get from reading this book (and perhaps also your SA experience) is that.....if you have to go to all this trouble and cost, is it worth it?

    I remember there was one episode of the Red Man group on YT where they talked about how to deal with/eject the crazy chick that they had allowed to live with them. Do this, do that, take this precaution, do this thing...... and it was amazing to me that they could not grasp the obvious conclusion: stop having women live with you, or even dealing with them.

    You're about five years older than I am, and god bless if you still want to find a way to have some kind of relationship with the opposite gender, and maybe it is possible with SA or some other platform.

    But, as I get older, I am increasingly of the mind that the whole thing just isn't worth the time/money/hassle/mental energy. Even P4P/sugar daddy.

  10. #130
    Senior Member Hedon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    358
    Reputation
    816
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I checked out Seeking Arrangements. My impressions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Faramir View Post
    Perhaps you haven't had enough P4P or even "civvy" experiences. There are plenty of both (especially P4P) where the action is pretty mercenary. And then there are times when the chica is into you. This was one of those times. She wanted to go back to the room with me. Paying her was almost an afterthought, on both of our parts. I don't assert that this is common; indeed it is not. But it happens.

    In other words, I've compensated plenty of times where caressing/cuddling didn't happen. This particular chica wanted to spend the night with me, wanted to engage in those things.

    That caressing, that touch, was as good as, maybe was even better than, the sex.
    Look, you met a great actress...that is plain and simple. I sold drugs for a better part of three years back in the day before I was forced to turn my life around and my number one rule was to have the best product. Now, the best product wasn't really the drug, it's the experience. You sell the experience and the main thing is to ALWAYS work on the "comeback." ALWAYS. Strippers and call-girls use the same rule, you ALWAYS work on the comeback, the comeback and nothing else. To misconstrue your "unique" experience with something genuine is the worst thing you can do and men fall for this shit ALL THE TIME. The way to test it would be to tell her that you don't have her money until next time and you may not have it the next time as well but you'd definitely catch her up the next time after that and see what happens lol.

    Women are very attuned to male weakness and that's the male ego. It's the male ego that thinks everything about him is so grand including his ability to draw a woman to him against her own volition that he fails to see the other side of that delusion, that she knows this as well. Her game plan is to make you think you're winning every step of the way until the very end when you eventually find out you're the loser ALL along. That's when she wins.

    Men, please stop. If you're getting a great lapdance at a strip club (I strongly encourage avoiding gynocentric places like this) all it means is she's great at what she does, don't ever ever ever ever think she's into you. Once that song is over so is her obligation to you, which wasn't much to begin with.
    Last edited by Hedon; January 2, 2022 at 3:35 AM.
    "Woman is an incredibly vulgar animal from who man created an impossible ideal." Gustave Flaubert

  11. #131

    Re: I checked out Seeking Arrangements. My impressions.

    Hedon is right....sad as it it. Back in my 20s and early 30s I spent a lot of time and money in the strip clubs. The best ones make you feel that it "just the 2 of you" and you are "different" than everyone else in the club. If they are really good, they satisfy you, see you out and then go do exactly the same thing to some other smuck. I finally figured it out one night when I left early and then came back later and saw her acting just as "intimate" with some other guy. The look on her face when she looked up and saw my face told the entire story in a heartbeat.

    None of it is real.

    Then one night I actually had a dancer give me her real phone number. (many gave me fakes ones over the years) We met up after the club closed and made it happen in the back seat of a car. I was young, in shape and apparently struck her fancy....and for whatever reason that night she was horny and wanted it. It was a 1 in a 1000 hit, never to be repeated...just got really lucky. She did not love me or like me...she just needed to get laid (sometimes they actually want sex too) and I was at the right place at the right time. When I think about the 1000s I spent on clubs over the decades, that was the most expensive "hit" of my life.,,but that night, it did not cost me anything. All that to say I believe Faramir....that chick doesn't love or like him, but that night she needed something he could provide so for a brief moment in time he had an experience.

    Good for you dude. There is no winning in this game, and it all passes like a vapor, but maybe for a few minutes you had a "connection" beyond money.

  12. #132
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    105
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I checked out Seeking Arrangements. My impressions.

    If you're an incel and you purchase "services" on SA are you still an incel? Can you buy your way out of inceldom?

    (Not calling anyone here an incel, I'm asking a hypothetical question about incels.)

  13. #133
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    994
    Reputation
    2250
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I checked out Seeking Arrangements. My impressions.

    Quote Originally Posted by laer View Post
    If you're an incel and you purchase "services" on SA are you still an incel? Can you buy your way out of inceldom?

    (Not calling anyone here an incel, I'm asking a hypothetical question about incels.)
    From what I have seen a lot of Incel's pine for the relationship as well so probably not if that is what they feel they are missing.

  14. #134

    Re: I checked out Seeking Arrangements. My impressions.

    People need to listen to Bam. Money, status, access, power, fame, sure, it's all helpful because it helps her elevate her status.

    It doesn't change the fact that you don't need any of that if you're a true Chad. She'll get wet just looking at you and will let you do whatever you want, and do to you whatever you want.

    Yeah, she might starfish for you because you're paying off her college tuition, but she's letting Chad take her ass and throat in positions you can only imagine.

    There's a huge difference between screwing you because she finds you attractive physically and screwing you because she finds you attractive financially (or something similar).

    Sorry if this is an inconvenient truth but it's just reality.

  15. #135

    Re: I checked out Seeking Arrangements. My impressions.

    Quote Originally Posted by flying View Post
    Hedon is right....sad as it it. Back in my 20s and early 30s I spent a lot of time and money in the strip clubs. The best ones make you feel that it "just the 2 of you" and you are "different" than everyone else in the club. If they are really good, they satisfy you, see you out and then go do exactly the same thing to some other smuck. I finally figured it out one night when I left early and then came back later and saw her acting just as "intimate" with some other guy. The look on her face when she looked up and saw my face told the entire story in a heartbeat.

    None of it is real.

    Then one night I actually had a dancer give me her real phone number. (many gave me fakes ones over the years) We met up after the club closed and made it happen in the back seat of a car. I was young, in shape and apparently struck her fancy....and for whatever reason that night she was horny and wanted it. It was a 1 in a 1000 hit, never to be repeated...just got really lucky. She did not love me or like me...she just needed to get laid (sometimes they actually want sex too) and I was at the right place at the right time. When I think about the 1000s I spent on clubs over the decades, that was the most expensive "hit" of my life.,,but that night, it did not cost me anything. All that to say I believe Faramir....that chick doesn't love or like him, but that night she needed something he could provide so for a brief moment in time he had an experience.

    Good for you dude. There is no winning in this game, and it all passes like a vapor, but maybe for a few minutes you had a "connection" beyond money.
    Well obviously if you're going to strip clubs where they are professional whores. Those ones can suck a knob off a door and make it look like true love.

  16. #136

    Re: I checked out Seeking Arrangements. My impressions.

    Quote Originally Posted by WXA View Post
    [....]

    Shouldn't these women have to get trained and work a regular job, just like so many everyday people have to do?
    I think people are touching on this when they talk about the sugaring guys pouring hundreds and hundreds of dollars into this, and how that doesn't seem right (again, even aside from any potential moral/legal/social/etc. issues).

    There are so many everyday people, men and women, working a cash register or stocking shelves, for a weekly check of not particularly many hundreds of dollars. Why does anyone deserve hundreds of dollars at a time, basically for existing, agreeing to be around someone, and pretending to like them?
    Yes, that's a good point. It's an overvalued commodity, that's for sure. I don't blame women for wanting to avail themselves of the option. Easy money. However, there is something to be said for the virtue of "honest work," and this is not exactly honest work. Not something you want to put on your resume.

    In my brief time on the site, I encountered several women who were at pains to clarify that they were not prostitutes and did not want to feel like prostitutes. It's an issue for them. Of course, meanwhile, they are talking about charges per meeting... I wonder what sort of pretzels the girls have to twist their minds into, to avoid feeling degraded by what they're doing. I wonder if that is part of the emphasis on the "classy" or high-status lifestyle -- not just because they find status attractive, but because it counters that cheap/degraded feeling.

    Anyhow, you are right; there is something wrong in choosing to sell your attention/presence this way, rather than work at a real job. It is an easy route, something that probably degrades character over time. This is part of why I said that most women on there are low quality. I mean, think about the type of woman who would join SA.

    Speaking of which...

    I remember reading about how many women had at least set up a profile with these types of websites -- it was either sugaring, or OnlyFans, or maybe either/both. But someone did the math as a percentage of single women this would amount to, and it was just sad, regarding how high the percentage was. I don't remember the exact percentage, but I believe that it was a significant amount of the single dating woman population.
    Just yesterday, I read that, based on extrapolation of SA and other data, it was estimated that 10% of the female population between ages 18 and 27 (I think) has created a profile on a sugar dating website. I believe those were stats for America.

    If true, that is an astonishing stat. It might not be accurate, though. The number could be inflated by bots/scammers, which are prevalent on those sites. And if the data is coming from SA, SA would benefit from making it seem like sugar dating is more "normal" (widespread) than it really is.

    Nevertheless, I was astonished to see how many profiles existed in my tiny little city. If I crunch the numbers, it would be more like 3% of the female population in my area, rather than 10%. That wouldn't count the profiles that had been created then deleted, though...

  17. #137

    Re: I checked out Seeking Arrangements. My impressions.

    Quote Originally Posted by flying View Post
    FWIW...I am cancelling mine as well. No success and I am fit and have resources. The 1 good lead I had flaked on the day of even though I had made dinner reservations at the place SHE wanted, bought the game tickets and had a room for her at a nice hotel with no expectations. My guess is she found a younger hotter guy at the last minute for new years eve. She said "maybe we can meet later on to discuss an arrangement". I told her originally that I don't do meet n greets for $...even though I invested about $250 in the date that she flaked on.

    Other one was ready to meet for the price of a hotel, but in the end got honest and admitted she did not have any teeth and did have the shot...would have done the no teeth...the shot was a deal breaker. Cancelled that one.

    1 left to go, she is black girl (always wanted to do a black girl) said she just wants FWB....so we will see if that pans out. Nevertheless, too much time work and effort for no return....and I the end of the day I was not going to pay any of them anything, just cover the expenses of the date (room dinner etc) like I would any other girl.
    Good to hear. I was wondering how your little experiment was going. I found it interesting. I'm glad I did it. At least now I have some personal experience, rather than just listening to others' stories. And I have my own reasons for not wanting to do it.

    I was surprised at how flaky some of the women were. One of them comes to mind. She was fun and playful in chat, but when we went to text, she immediately started telling me how "miserable" she felt (depressed, fatigued, in pain) and texting me photos of her leg swollen with cellulitis and a blood clot. Lovely! Very seductive, lol. Her texts were sullen and somewhat passive-aggressive. I was surprised at how quickly she shifted from playful to morose.

    I think a lot of the women on that site have mental health issues. Reliable and stable, they are not.

    I've also heard you can expect very high flake rates on meet and greets -- something like two-thirds.

  18. #138
    Senior Member stanmsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    THE ENGLISH COUNTRYSIDE
    Posts
    368
    Reputation
    1677
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: I checked out Seeking Arrangements. My impressions.

    This is the sort of thing we need to be reading, people who go and actually try out these websites and give a proper report.
    Men are becoming MGTOW by the millions, most without ever having heard the term. They are simply doing what all living organisms finding themselves in a toxic environment do. They adapt to it or remove themselves from it. Females are not liking either the adaptations or the removal.

    ,TWITTER FEED BLOG

  19. #139

    Re: I checked out Seeking Arrangements. My impressions.

    Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    People need to listen to Bam. Money, status, access, power, fame, sure, it's all helpful because it helps her elevate her status.

    It doesn't change the fact that you don't need any of that if you're a true Chad. She'll get wet just looking at you and will let you do whatever you want, and do to you whatever you want.

    Yeah, she might starfish for you because you're paying off her college tuition, but she's letting Chad take her ass and throat in positions you can only imagine.

    There's a huge difference between screwing you because she finds you attractive physically and screwing you because she finds you attractive financially (or something similar).

    Sorry if this is an inconvenient truth but it's just reality.
    None of that is new or surprising to anyone here. If that is news to you, you are probably very new to the red pill. That stuff is so old it has cobwebs. Let's not pretend Bam is dropping some kind of Truth Bombs. The stuff he is saying is as old as the hills. My reaction to all of that is, "No shit, Sherlock." This is Captain Obvious stuff.

    I'd like to see a show of hands to whom any of the above is actually *news.* Part of what makes Bam annoying is his patronizing assumption that he is "speaking truth" to people who "cannot handle the truth," when in fact, he is stating Introduction to Red Pill messages that have been around for decades, which everyone here already knows.

    Look at everything you stated above. Do you actually think those are ideas any of us (except the greenest of noobs) finds new, startling, or hard to swallow?

    The resistance you see to Bam is not resistance to the ideas you mention above, which are obvious and have been well-known for decades; it is resistance to his interpersonal style (condescension, inability to listen or integrate what the other person is saying, etc.).

  20. #140

    Re: I checked out Seeking Arrangements. My impressions.

    When you say there's a huge difference between screwing for atraction and screwing for money you are absolutely right.

    These whores will do anything for Chad.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 42
    Last Post: February 2, 2022, 6:56 PM
  2. Tell me how my impressions of MGTOW are wrong...
    By Non-MGTOW in forum Nonmember Questions and Opposing Views
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: September 28, 2021, 4:09 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: March 9, 2021, 8:56 AM
  4. Have you checked your privilege today?
    By VLazarusC in forum Lounge
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: May 19, 2014, 1:23 PM
  5. Just Checked My Email...
    By HamstaBlasta in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 22, 2014, 9:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •