Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30
  1. #1
    Senior Member Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,294
    Reputation
    5506

    My husband definitely doesnít know how many people Iíve slept with...

    Lurkers, newbies, those dumb enough to contemplate mariage, read this, read it again, print it out, read it and remember it.

    ďSo, how many people have you had sex with?Ē

    This is not a question anyone is ever supposed to ask. And if it is asked, you are not supposed to answer. This system seems to be working pretty well and makes complete sense. My husband definitely doesnít know how many people Iíve slept with, doesnít want to, and I donít ever plan on telling him. But the issue I have with this issue is that it shouldnít really matter. What if I slept with fifty people before we met? What if it were a hundred? Would he love me any less? Would I be a different person in his eyes? Would he never even have dated me in the first place because at one point in my life I used to sleep around?
    The problem here is that for a lot of guys that answer is yes. We are all familiar with the double standard that when men sleep around theyíre just being men and when women sleep around weíre sluts. Well then, maybe I was a slut for a year in college, and then another year or two post-grad. But all the rest of the last decade I spent in long-term, monogamous relationships. Is it slutty to want to get laid when you donít have a boyfriend or husband around to do it? Is it slutty to have sex just for sex, or is it OK if you think you might end up dating them? Or is it that all sex unattached women have is totally dirty and slutty? If you agree with the latter, I disagree with you. And women that are calling other women sluts are an equally large part of the problem.
    The sexual landscape of our world has been steadily changing for quite some time now. At this point sex and dating are mutually ambiguous terms. People are having more sex on the first date, sex before they even start dating, and casual partners and hook-ups can be found in just about any bar in the country. Iím not arguing that people should be going out and fucking every other person they meet. Sex isnít a way to get a guy to like you and it isnít a weapon. But a lot of people enjoy having it whether or not theyíre in a committed relationship. For all these people, I would like to take a brief moment to highlight the importance of practicing safe sex and getting tested on a regular basis if you have multiple partners. Guy or girl, youíre an idiot if you donít practice safe sex. Everyone agreed? OK. But what I most want to draw attention to here is the reality of how sex has changed in our generation while the judgment of females who engage in this behavior hasnít.
    We all make choices in our lives, some of them good, some of them bad, and some of them absolutely terrible. We all have sexual histories we feel we have to lie about or distort in order to protect the ones we love, or to protect ourselves. But that your history is part of you. Your choices define you, they make you who you are. And if those choices include having a bunch of sex, I donít think anyone should have to hide it, be ashamed of it, or be punished for it.
    Iíve been in love five times in my life, Iíve had my heart broken (and simultaneously broken others) almost as many times. Iíve had casual sex, fuck buddies, one night stands, and a whole string of almost loves that never quite made it. Iíve traveled the world as a single girl and you better believe I wasnít celibate the whole time. They were all my choices and barring one or two glaring exceptions, I donít regret a single thing. And if I donít, then neither should anyone else.
    If you never slept around and you want a girl thatís lived a similar life, fine. It certainly wonít be me. But if you want to love a person whoís great in bed while pretending sheís still a virgin, well then go find a virgin to love. Good luck with that if youíre over 22. And be prepared for her to not be the most sexually enlightened woman out there. Practice makes perfect, as we all well know.
    People need to accept your histories as part of you. And that includes all the boys and girls and bad decisions. You should definitely try to avoid telling your significant other graphic details about any of these things, but they need to be OK knowing that they exist. If people at a party get in a conversation about threesomes, Iím not going to sit around and pretend Iíve never been in one. Because I have. But the more important point is that I shouldnít have to pretend I havenít for the sake of some guy Iím dating.
    Every guy I have been with has taught me lessons about what I want and donít want, what is important to me, and what is important to avoid. Does my husband need to know my number? No, and I wonít tell him because it doesnít matter. And I will never ask him his. But I would hope that if I did tell him, he would be wise enough not to care. I married him because I knew after everything Iíve been through that I would never meet a better man. If I hadnít dated or banged all those other guys, maybe I would still think there was something better out there.
    So to all the boys out there who thinks a girl is a slut because she had sex with ten guys or fifteen or fifty, lay off it. Women are allowed to have sex just as much as men are. At the risk of sounding like Iím standing on a feminist soapbox, the sexual revolution happened. Sex is something that should be talked about openly and honestly, but most importantly, considerately. Instead of our current policy of Ďdonít ask, donít tell,í I think we need to upgrade it to Ďdonít ask, donít tell, donít care.í
    Last edited by Neo; August 22, 2014 at 4:19 AM.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

  2. #2
    Super Moderator William Noy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Dixie
    Posts
    3,020
    Reputation
    12871
    Type
    Dark Knight

    I'm 37!!!?

    "My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!"

    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. --Seneca

  3. #3
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    16226

    Re: My husband definitely doesnít know how many people Iíve slept with...

    *yawn*

    What relationships , what love ...? Woman ... dont delude yourself ... im looking for noone of that in you .

    I was a slut in college ... i was *yawn*
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  4. #4
    Senior Member Malinois's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Hellinois, USA
    Posts
    746
    Reputation
    3890
    Type
    GhostY-BacheloR

    Re: My husband definitely doesnít know how many people Iíve slept with...

    I've been telling women that if she's been with more than 4 guys, I wouldn't touch her.

    The looks I get!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,294
    Reputation
    5506

    Re: My husband definitely doesnít know how many people Iíve slept with...

    Comment of the centuary..

    Also longest comment of the milenium...

    Tyrese LeDarius Jackson • 9 hours ago

    They didn't offer Evolutionary Biology at your shit-tier university, did they? Let's debunk this "double standard" myth once and for all.

    First, sleeping around is easier for women. Regardless of how you feel about promiscuity, we can all agree that a guy who manages to rack up a lot of sexual partners has to have some skills. It's challenging for men to rack up partners, even for men with low standards. A man needs social
    intelligence, interpersonal skills, persistence, thick skin, and plain old dumb luck. For women, though, a vagina and a pulse is often enough. Whenever an accomplishment requires absolutely no challenge, no one respects it. It's just viewed as a lack of self-discipline. People respect those who accomplish challenging feats, while they consider those who overindulge in easily obtained feats as weak, untrustworthy or flawed.

    Second, women have potential to do more harm by sleeping around than men do. Say a man sleeps around with a bunch of different women. He's definitely doing harm to these women if he pretends to be
    monogamous while sleeping around. He may cause them emotional pain by his promiscuity. He may cause unwanted pregnancy. He may spread VD. When women sleep around, however, they can cause not only all these same ill effects but one additional crucial ill effect: the risk of unknown parentage.

    If one guy sleeps around with five women, each of whom is monogamous to him, and they all get pregnant, it's a safe bet as to who the father is. If you reverse genders and have one woman who sleeps around with five men who are monogamous to her, and she gets pregnant, the father could be
    any of the five men. And if one of those men is tricked into raising a baby that isn't his, he's investing time, money, estate and property to provide for a child that isn't carrying his DNA into the next generations, a costly mistake from an evolutionary standpoint.

    Our two basic primal drives are to survive and to reproduce, and promiscuous women traditionally make it hard for a man to know for sure whether he is truly reproducing or is secretly raising another man's
    child. Men stand a lot more to lose from promiscuous women than the other way around. And it's no picnic for the child to not know who his real father is either. And it's a mess for the women carrying on the deception as well. Or just look at any random episode of the Maury show if you don't believe me.

    Since the DNA test and the birth control pill didn't exist until recently, there were no reliable ways to prevent pregnancy or prove parentage for most of human history. For this reason society developed
    a vested interest in preventing promiscuity among women, and society accomplished this by creating the promiscuous-girl stigma. And even though the creation of birth control and DNA tests have made this less of a risk than the past, long standing traditions and customs are not easy for society to break so the "tart" stigma remains.

    Third, men have evolutionary reasons to be programmed to sleep around more. A lot of women roll their eyes when they hear that men are "hard-wired" to sleep around. But from an evolutionary
    standpoint, it makes total sense. If the two primal drives of humans are to survive and to reproduce, nothing leads to maximum reproduction like one man sleeping with multiple women. If one women sleeps with many men in a nine month period, she can only get pregnant just once. Nine months of rampant promiscuity would give the same result as nine months of highly sexed monogamy: one pregnancy. Now if one man sleeps with many women during a nine month period, you can get many pregnancies during that period. The more women he sleeps with, the more possible pregnancies.

    So from an evolutionary standpoint, there are concrete advantages to men being promiscuous compared to women being promiscuous. This doesn't mean that women have evolved to be strictly
    monogamous. Women have evolved to be somewhat promiscuous too, something men badly underestimate. However they haven't evolved to be as rampantly promiscuous as men.

    Fourth, promiscuity poses more risk to women than to men. A woman has more to lose from choosing bad sex partners than a man does. She's the one who gets stuck with going through a pregnancy and taking care of a baby alone if she chooses a deadbeat. For this reason, promiscuous women throughout history have historically been viewed as being a vastly more irresponsible risk takers than promiscuous men, who rightly or wrongly could always run away from the consequences of unwanted pregnancies easier than women could.

    These four reasons explain why the longstanding tradition came about of men being rewarded for multiple partners while women get socially punished for similar promiscuity. Of course all this is gradually changing, but we're up against millenia of evolutionary and cultural conditioning here, so don't expect any dramatic overnight reversals.

    tldr: Since the dawn of human civilization men have always had a vested biological interest in avoiding sexually promiscuous women (at least as long-term partners). And even in modern society, the correlation between past sexual promiscuity and the likelihood of future divorce, and/or parentage of children by someone other than the husband, has been easily documented. The problem is so deep, in fact, that countries such as France and Spain have banned paternity tests without express written consent by the government. Why? Because the results could be devastating to the stability and harmony of French and Spanish families. It seems as though both of these governments are privy to the estimates of female infidelity leading to parentage, with upwards of 30% of children possessing fathers other than the one they are led to believe.

    P.S. I'm sure your husband would be comforted knowing that it took you years riding the cock carousel to finally lament that he was the best guy you could find, and that there "wasn't something better out there."
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

  6. #6
    Senior Member Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,294
    Reputation
    5506

    Re: My husband definitely doesnít know how many people Iíve slept with...

    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

  7. #7

    Re: My husband definitely doesnít know how many people Iíve slept with...

    I went out on a date with a really pretty girl once and all the other females I came into contact with were giving me a second look and the waitress was flirty with me. They figured since a really pretty girl was with little old plain me, there must be something, or several things, about me that she liked; so they would like me for those reasons, too. The day before I had gone out alone and no female even looked at me at all.

    Females are too stupid to think for themselves whether or not they have a good catch, they depend on the opinions of other females instead for validation of such. They are also too lazy to invest their time in a man to see for themselves if he's a good catch, so they always try to steal each others boyfriends and husbands.

    This phenomenon is why it's either feast or famine for a man when it comes to dating. It also explains why most women wouldn't be caught dead with a man with little dating or sexual experience (or a grown-man virgin) because she figures that no other female had wanted him, so she mustn't, either.

    That's why women who complain if their boyfriends or husbands have had a lot of sex are full of it. They are happy to have that validation that they have a desirable male. That's also why such a man can get away with cheating on her because it's even more validation that other women want her man, even if it's only because of her being married to him, or in an exclusive relationship with him in the first place. That's a really messed up paradox if you ask me.

    Now imagine a girl telling you "I know I'm a good catch because so many men have wanted to have sex with me!"

  8. #8

    Re: My husband definitely doesnít know how many people Iíve slept with...

    Another good comment:

    Women desire players because (in her mind) if she can get one of those guys, who has slept with tons of women and hasn't committed to any of them, to commit to her, she's gotten something valuable. She's "won" a rare prize. The commitment of a high value man with lots of options, who eschews commitment. And out of all of those women that he's been with, he chose HER to commit to.

    For men, sex is the prize. So he wants to "win" sex with a woman who is as discerning with it, as a player is with commitment. If a woman who hasn't slept with a lot of guys chooses YOU to share her body with, you've "won" a rare and valuable prize. You know that SHE values YOU very highly. Just as a woman who won commitment from a player knows that HE must value HER very highly.

    Now. On the other end of the spectrum we have guys who give commitment way too easily, and women who give sex way too easily. Men view women who sleep around,the same way a woman would view a guy who falls in love with every girl he goes on a date with, and who has proposed marriage to dozens of women before her. Getting commitment from that guy is no prize. It's not special. It's basically worthless. He'll commit to any woman with a vagina.

    Same goes for the way men view sex with promiscuous women. If I get her to sleep with me, but she's already slept with fifty guys before me, so what? How can I view that as anything special or valuable? How do I not just feel like "the 51st guy"?

  9. #9
    Senior Member Isaiah4:1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Femonto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,279
    Reputation
    8858
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: My husband definitely doesnít know how many people Iíve slept with...

    Even when buying a car, you wanna know how many owner's it's had.

  10. #10

    Re: My husband definitely doesnít know how many people Iíve slept with...

    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah4:1 View Post
    Even when buying a car, you wanna know how many owner's it's had.
    Show me the Vag Fax...


  11. #11
    Senior Member Octavian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Four Dimensional Spacetime.
    Posts
    1,248
    Reputation
    8571

    Re: My husband definitely doesnít know how many people Iíve slept with...

    The history book makes it clear.

    Women genetically profit by ensuring their offspring is the best genetically. That means they need as much sampling material as possible, which is why women in relationships are more likely to have sex with random men scientifically.

    That approach naturally is to the lasting detriment of her main man, who wants the only DNA in her vag to be his own. That's good for him, not so good for her. She wants to sire the next Hercules, not Bryant Gumble.

    Men far older and wiser then me understood that letting women run amok meant the The End of civilization as we know it, because even the ugliest woman has aceess to tbe stongest man if hes off his guard.
    Men, it must be said, can never ascend to such a state even if we wanted to; let us assume for a moment that we lived in a society inverse to this one . Guess what? The biological preference of attractive women wouldn't be any less stringent. Even if it were illegal for her to cheat, that's not the same thing as being obligated to shag a bookkeeper. Said bookkeeper could cut his hair and go on the prowl, but the rules of the sexual game would be no different. Unless he had the physique of a Greek god or a wallet which would embarrass an Arab prince, he's not getting any .

    In other words,the same few men today who get laid easily would always get laid easily , because female preference is stuck in 10,000 BCE.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Eddie Willers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Canadian Prairies
    Posts
    770
    Reputation
    2349
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: My husband definitely doesnít know how many people Iíve slept with...

    And again, we see female promiscuity excused on the grounds that 'all men are doing it' without considering the Pareto Principle in the sexual marketplace.

    'All men' = the 20% who make the pussy tingle.

    The other 80% are just 'males' - utilitarian, disposable, not worthy of Cupcake's attention or consideration.
    A gun-toting, weed-smoking, gray-bearded redneck with a Masters - old and dangerous.

  13. #13
    Senior Member goldey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Feminist Utopia
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    420

    Re: My husband definitely doesnít know how many people Iíve slept with...

    Yeah, exactly the reason to never get married. You can't trust these hoes. Unless, she brings chastity to the table, she's actually worth nothing. Even with jobs, many of these cunts are actually broke. They've got this notion that money grows on tress and are absolutely irresponsible in money matters. Her money is hers and my money is shared, which means she is the money hole. And if she isn't a virgin, then well, she's not trustworthy enough to stay in the relationship. She's fucked around once, the likelihood of it happening again skyrockets. Maybe she deserves sex, if she's interested in you, but marriage is only for the virgins. These 30 year old gashes, seek comfort. That comfort should be just as impossible as a fat, ugly and poor man's chances of consented sex with a goddess. And what we know is that virgins can't even be found at 16 much less likely before wedding. But, Marriage? Are you kidding me? If you could have avoided all intimate contact and saved it for a man you married, then you are eligible for marriage.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    16275
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: My husband definitely doesnít know how many people Iíve slept with...

    Some modern humans carry around Neanderthal DNA, which to be blunt implies that homo sapien women were interacting with Neanderthal men. Indeed the ancients were well aware that it could mean the end of their culture or ethnicity if a woman was to pursue here biological imperative to seek the most fit male she could find even if they were outsiders.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    16226

    Re: My husband definitely doesnít know how many people Iíve slept with...

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel11 View Post
    It's all evolution and nature - just look at animals with social structures.

    Why do male lions take over a pride and kill all the previous males cubs? They want to erase the females sexual history and start a fresh pride with multiple females, with their own genes. They will not raise other males children.

    The female lions only mate with the alpha males as it gives them and their offspring the best protection.

    This can be easily related to humans. Obviously men can't just go round killing children but the male desire to have a clean sexual slate to work with is the same. As is the female desire for the most desirable alpha male.
    Dogs` females mate with an alpha who fights with other dogs and if he is taking too long she mates with just a random one that sneaks around .

    This alpha thing wins not always and not really because someone is alpha and she wants precisely him , but more because other dogs are afraid of giving a go on that female . The one that is not afraid succeeds without even fighting sometimes .

    Dog females same as human females go for lots of things when they are on the heat . Not necesserely with the alpha but rather with the one that is around at the right time at the right place .

    Lame ass long term relationships on the other hand only happen with the provider .

    The mix up is always caused cause for men its close to impossible to suss that she hunting for two different things at the same time - genes and provider . Well she cant even suss it herself .


    PS . Look at vast majority of rich men ... imagine them naked without their famous name ... they have the worst genes imaginable , total flops . They are mere providers , not alphas . Most of them inherited wealth or connections to the gov or both .
    I suspect they are borderline imbeciles but because all their speeches and interviews are scripted by other people we do not see that .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  16. #16
    Senior Member Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    519
    Reputation
    3179

    Re: My husband definitely doesnít know how many people Iíve slept with...

    Anyone else noticing the glaring contradictions in that article? So, let me get this straight.

    We all have sexual histories we feel we have to lie about or distort in order to protect the ones we love, or to protect ourselves. But that your history is part of you. Your choices define you, they make you who you are. And if those choices include having a bunch of sex, I don’t think anyone should have to hide it, be ashamed of it, or be punished for it.
    but...

    My husband definitely doesn’t know how many people I’ve slept with, doesn’t want to, and I don’t ever plan on telling him.
    Yeah. Your husband, the person in this world who you're supposed to trust with literally everything, doesn't get to know your 'definition'? I mean, you JUST said that your choices define you, but you don't think he has a right to know or even ask who you are, who he's married to? Idiot.

    Cognitive Dissonance #2:

    Does my husband need to know my number? No, and I won’t tell him because it doesn’t matter. And I will never ask him his. But I would hope that if I did tell him, he would be wise enough not to care.
    And again, there's a big but here:

    Sex is something that should be talked about openly and honestly, but most importantly, considerately.
    Well, you certainly nailed it, skank. You've been very open and honest with the audience, just NOT THE PERSON YOU'RE MARRIED TO. Why? Because you said it yourself right at the beginning of this little exercise in furious hamster masturbation:

    Would he love me any less? Would I be a different person in his eyes? Would he never even have dated me in the first place because at one point in my life I used to sleep around? The problem here is that for a lot of guys that answer is yes.
    And the answer would be yes for him, too, that's why you're not telling him. You can't fool yourself, whore. You're right that it's a problem, but the problem is with YOU, not him or the 'lot of guys' you mention. It's been said before and I'll repeat it here: you can't turn a ho into a housewife. BOOM! Drop mic on stage!

  17. #17
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    16226

    Re: My husband definitely doesnít know how many people Iíve slept with...

    Quote Originally Posted by goldey View Post
    Yeah, exactly the reason to never get married. You can't trust these hoes. Unless, she brings chastity to the table, she's actually worth nothing. Even with jobs, many of these cunts are actually broke. They've got this notion that money grows on tress and are absolutely irresponsible in money matters. Her money is hers and my money is shared, which means she is the money hole. And if she isn't a virgin, then well, she's not trustworthy enough to stay in the relationship. She's fucked around once, the likelihood of it happening again skyrockets. Maybe she deserves sex, if she's interested in you, but marriage is only for the virgins. These 30 year old gashes, seek comfort. That comfort should be just as impossible as a fat, ugly and poor man's chances of consented sex with a goddess. And what we know is that virgins can't even be found at 16 much less likely before wedding. But, Marriage? Are you kidding me? If you could have avoided all intimate contact and saved it for a man you married, then you are eligible for marriage.
    You are correct ! But at the same time im trying to think of at least one reason her chastity is of any worth

    Them bitches carry STD`s even if they are virgins and i kid you not !
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,179
    Reputation
    6434
    Type
    Intellectual Ghost

    Re: My husband definitely doesnít know how many people Iíve slept with...

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    you can't turn a ho into a housewife.
    You can't turn any woman into a housewife.

    Fixed that for you.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    519
    Reputation
    3179

    Re: My husband definitely doesnít know how many people Iíve slept with...

    Quote Originally Posted by secularscientist View Post
    You can't turn any woman into a housewife.

    Fixed that for you.
    Thanks! Man, I'd kill to see that note written in the margin of one of my papers.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,179
    Reputation
    6434
    Type
    Intellectual Ghost

    Re: My husband definitely doesnít know how many people Iíve slept with...

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Thanks! Man, I'd kill to see that note written in the margin of one of my papers.
    There are probably more MGTOW professors than you think. With an analytical mind and the ability to rationally determine relationships are not worth the risk, publicly labeled as eccentric and devoted to their craft or profession... the unmarried and most successful men fit the mold of Going Their Own Way.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: April 2, 2019, 4:01 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: August 12, 2014, 10:33 PM
  3. Tinder doesn't make me linger
    By Axis in forum Lounge
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: August 8, 2014, 11:48 AM
  4. A vicious feminist laments but doesn't know it.
    By Freeychromosome in forum Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: April 27, 2014, 6:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •