Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35
  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    991
    Reputation
    2250
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How to convince incels to not be incels?

    From what I have noticed the issue with Incels is they aren't just after sex which would be easy enough to attain especially in countries with legalized prostitution. They want the relationship, the kids, the mortgage etc These things are hard to attain for anyone let alone someone who is rather self pitying and miserable.

    So that is what they have to understand first. What they want is in all likelihood just not going to happen. And if it did it would end in divorce and their lives ruined to an extent that not being able to get a woman would seem like nothing in comparison.

  2. #22

    Re: How to convince incels to not be incels?

    Quote Originally Posted by OwenWentFullMGTOW View Post
    I've been fielding incoming interest from the opposite sex since I was 12 years old*. If it wasn't for Reddit, I might not have ever learned how unusual my circumstances are. My life experiences make it difficult to relate to incels.

    The problem with incels is that they're BP on some level or another. And perhaps incurably so. They see women, relationships, sex and all that shit as akin to the Holy Grail. For them, they've never experienced the novelty of a woman looking into their eyes and saying "Let's go someplace else and fuck". The sheer fantasy of that stuff is something they've carried with them their whole lives. At this point, they've built it up in their imaginations so much that I doubt they'd experience genuine pleasure if their fantasy ever came true.

    Even so, they see women in general and sex in particular as the answer to all their problems.

    Now, we can all laugh at that. But I have to wonder how different my perspective would be if I'd slept with just a few less women or had just a few less failed relationships or whatever. Would I be just as pussy-crazed as the incels are? I very well might be.

    Ultimately, my view is that some men (many of whom are incels) can't be helped. And "helping" men isn't my job anyway. I look out for #1. But I do feel a bit of sympathy for the incel community. They're confused and still largely bought into the idea of the American Dream, settling down with a trad wife and all that other shit. Many of them will probably never understand that the only love that matters and endures is the love and respect you have for yourself ahead of everybody else.

    * For the record, I'm not even remotely a model type in terms of looks. Nor did I come from a rich background as a kid. I guess it was a personality thing because the female of the species has always been attracted to me. But it's not like I was drowning in pussy or anything. All I'm saying is that I've never lacked the company of women when I wanted it.
    Something else. Historically (and arguably currently), a woman's value was determined primarily by her attractiveness to the opposite sex. She was only as good as her options in the dating pool. A shitload of a girl's/woman's self-esteem depended upon being attractive to men.

    When feminists hear that, it's the reeeeeeeee heard 'round the world. But it's true.

    However, a man's value has never depended solely (or even primarily) on his attractiveness to women. Of far greater value (to him and to wider society) were his family of origin, his intelligence, his school grades, his career options, his earning potential, etc.

    Today's feminized society has tried (with varying degrees of success) to convince men that their value is derived from how popular they are with women. The importance of being attractive to the opposite sex is inherently a feminine principle. And being as women rarely comprehend this little thing we call "diversity of thought", they consciously, unconsciously and subconsciously teach boys and men that they're only valuable if they have women beating down their door.

    When women snidely insult men as sexless virgins, they're imposing their own sense of value and importance (i.e., being desirable to the opposite sex) onto men. In essence, they're trying to throw men's worst fears at them in the form of rejection.

    Thing is, men don't enjoy being rejected. But at the same time, we don't live in fear of it either. Rejection from a woman is not a man's existential fear. If men in general weren't capable of handling rejection, society would've been fucked a long time ago. So, when women deride men for being virgins, they're actually trying to use women's own fear against men.

    The issue with incels is that they're completely bought into the idea that a man only has value if he's popular with the ladies. When you see other men deride the incel community, realize that most of men's disdain for incels comes from a subconscious understanding that a man is far more important than simply being adored by women. This is why avowed incels are such a small sliver of men. Because most men see through the lie.

    Even so, incels have accepted the lie totally. They attach their self-worth to being accepted by women. And their inability to get over that hump causes their anger, frustration and resentment toward women.

    My observation is that a lot of MGTOW's have an above-average (for men) body count. I won't give away my exact number. (A) Because a lot of you probably have double my body count and won't think my number is such a big deal and (B) because others of you have less than half my body count and would think I'm some kind of Don Juan or whatever.

    Point being that MGTOW's tend to have a sexual history and likely a bad divorce. As a result, we don't attach any great amount of significance to some random skirt's approval (or 100x used pussy).

    In that sense, maybe incels are the equal opposite of MGTOW's. Maybe as MGTOW's chose TRP, the incels chose TBP and will never look back. Assuming this is true, then any attempt to "save" them or "convince" them is doomed to failure.

    Bottom line, look out for yourself first.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    256
    Reputation
    768
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How to convince incels to not be incels?

    Okay, so this is a very good discussion, primarily because it helps differentiate between MGTOW (voluntary celibates) and Incels (it's in their name). In my experience, though, Incel is more that just a nomenclature for guys who can't get laid. There is a political element to it (whether they like it or not) and that specific fact (whether they like it or not) informs the public perception of them.

    Regardless, for all those Incel lurkers (we have many) I would suggest this song:

    https://youtu.be/8YT8XX-640w

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    156
    Reputation
    144
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: How to convince incels to not be incels?

    Quote Originally Posted by OwenWentFullMGTOW View Post
    Ultimately, my view is that some men (many of whom are incels) can't be helped. And "helping" men isn't my job anyway. I look out for #1. But I do feel a bit of sympathy for the incel community. They're confused and still largely bought into the idea of the American Dream, settling down with a trad wife and all that other shit. Many of them will probably never understand that the only love that matters and endures is the love and respect you have for yourself ahead of everybody else.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpTD9AMLGCs

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    2,325
    Reputation
    3854
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: How to convince incels to not be incels?

    A fine explanation of the state of things as I’ve come to expect from you OwenWentFullMGTOW.

    A little clarification (if you don’t mind) to lurkers. Please correct me if I’m mistaken.

    Quote Originally Posted by OwenWentFullMGTOW View Post
    Something else. Historically (and arguably currently), a woman's value was determined primarily by her attractiveness to the opposite sex. She was only as good as her options in the dating pool. A shitload of a girl's/woman's self-esteem depended upon being attractive to men.
    I just thought that this phrase may cause some confusion. I assume that you are not referring solely to physical attractiveness?

    Personally, I can’t stand these bints that go for the full cosmetic overhaul. I am left to assume that their personalities are as false as their appearance.

  6. #26

    Re: How to convince incels to not be incels?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    A fine explanation of the state of things as I’ve come to expect from you OwenWentFullMGTOW.

    A little clarification (if you don’t mind) to lurkers. Please correct me if I’m mistaken.



    I just thought that this phrase may cause some confusion. I assume that you are not referring solely to physical attractiveness?

    Personally, I can’t stand these bints that go for the full cosmetic overhaul. I am left to assume that their personalities are as false as their appearance.
    I left that open-ended so that men reading my comment can define "attractiveness" in a woman by whatever criteria they see fit.

    And let's face it, for a lot of men, women's value has sunk to such a level that most women are basically sex dolls with a pulse. For men like that, the first, last and only thing they care about is her looks.

    As ever, mine is not to judge.

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    229
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How to convince incels to not be incels?

    I embraced being an incel when I became tired of pairing with lesser quality women.

    I managed to get girls way in my 30s, but only could get chubby ones and not-so-visually-appealing chicks. Problem was, even those girls become a drag to deal with.

    One day I realized all women (good-looking or not) behave the same just as all cats lick their fur and all dogs pee on trees: it's something they can't avoid, part of their nature, and dealing with that was too much work for me. Of course I missed having sex, but the price to pay is a peaceful existence.

  8. #28
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,810
    Reputation
    13983
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: How to convince incels to not be incels?

    Quote Originally Posted by gtrFreak View Post
    I embraced being an incel when I became tired of pairing with lesser quality women.

    I managed to get girls way in my 30s, but only could get chubby ones and not-so-visually-appealing chicks. Problem was, even those girls become a drag to deal with.

    One day I realized all women (good-looking or not) behave the same just as all cats lick their fur and all dogs pee on trees: it's something they can't avoid, part of their nature, and dealing with that was too much work for me. Of course I missed having sex, but the price to pay is a peaceful existence.
    How can you go from pairing with lesser quality women to being involuntarily celibate?

    Your transition sounds quite voluntary to me.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Wherever you go, there you are.
    Posts
    2,325
    Reputation
    3854
    Type
    Just Me.

    Re: How to convince incels to not be incels?

    Quote Originally Posted by OwenWentFullMGTOW View Post
    I left that open-ended so that men reading my comment can define "attractiveness" in a woman by whatever criteria they see fit.
    This is what I thought, but because of this:

    Quote Originally Posted by OwenWentFullMGTOW View Post
    And let's face it, for a lot of men, women's value has sunk to such a level that most women are basically sex dolls with a pulse. For men like that, the first, last and only thing they care about is her looks.
    I thought it might warrant a little further explanation. I’m an older bloke soon to join the ranks of the geriatrics but I’m not there quite yet and it seems to me that younger guys put WAAAYYYY too much emphasis on looks. This is how they define “attractiveness” in a woman. I know I did, not totally but for the most part.

    Historically though, while I wasn’t there and therefore cannot say for sure, it seems there were other factors at play in finding a woman “attractive”. No point in listing them as they seem to be long gone.

    Today it seems to be all about façade, which probably goes some way to explaining the huge divorce and separation rates.

    Quote Originally Posted by OwenWentFullMGTOW View Post
    As ever, mine is not to judge.
    /Joke

    I love to judge, but where can I get me one of those sex dolls with a pulse? Are they available in Wall-Mart and can I get one mail order?

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    991
    Reputation
    2250
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How to convince incels to not be incels?

    Quote Originally Posted by gtrFreak View Post
    I embraced being an incel when I became tired of pairing with lesser quality women.

    I managed to get girls way in my 30s, but only could get chubby ones and not-so-visually-appealing chicks. Problem was, even those girls become a drag to deal with.

    One day I realized all women (good-looking or not) behave the same just as all cats lick their fur and all dogs pee on trees: it's something they can't avoid, part of their nature, and dealing with that was too much work for me. Of course I missed having sex, but the price to pay is a peaceful existence.
    That sounds voluntary to me, you realized it was a waste of time and you went Monk which is different to someone who craves women and can't get them.

    And yes, I too noticed that even ugly women have high standards and a long list of demands. It just seems to be something innate about the modern woman. They will reach for the stars no matter what. In fact ugly women will be even fussier than attractive women because they feel they have something to prove.

  11. #31

    Re: How to convince incels to not be incels?

    Incels are just failed normies

    Any normies can become an incels(like married dudes lol) and nearly every man is mentally an incel.

    That's Because what really make a incels is the view that women are the ultimate goal of life and that life is not worth living without them. It like a reglious sort devotion to women.

    Regardless of actual sexual success, the only men who are truly not a incel of some kind are men who are indifferent to women. Because a indifferent man is a free man

  12. #32
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    5336
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: How to convince incels to not be incels?

    Quote Originally Posted by FangBlade View Post
    Incels are just failed normies

    Any normies can become an incels(like married dudes lol) and nearly every man is mentally an incel.

    That's Because what really make a incels is the view that women are the ultimate goal of life and that life is not worth living without them. It like a reglious sort devotion to women.

    Regardless of actual sexual success, the only men who are truly not a incel of some kind are men who are indifferent to women. Because a indifferent man is a free man
    I like it! 99% of men put women on a pedestal. They will defend a woman even when she is talking trash to someone or wrong. I don't care about women. They are worthless to me. Every time a woman is in my life its her always wanting something and I never get paid back! It's always some excuse. They also cause so much drama and except me to be Captain Save a hoe and Emotional tampon all in one! Fuck that! I cut them out of my life and my life has been so much simpler.
    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.

  13. #33

    Re: How to convince incels to not be incels?

    I used to have sympathy for incels. I remember seeing a video on Youtube titled “How learning guitar saved me from becoming an incel”, and cringing hard. My initial reaction was “Yeah, go play some soft-ass love songs for the sl00ts, ya beta simp.”

    It turns out I was just confused about the definition of incel. I figured it was just a pejorative slung at anybody criticizing da precious whamminz. Then I recently saw the vid where Sandman talks to some PUA. The comments were flooded w all these blackpillers labeling MGTOW as “cope”. It reminded me of something I heard a long time ago: PUA’s and incels are both the same. One defines himself by his lay count. The other defines themselves by lack of a lay count. Both seek purpose in the hallowed meat curtains.

    At this point, I could care less about a bunch of nihilists, wallowing in self pity. You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it...just rent a service provider- or purchase a life sized romantic action figure. Blue pill simps gonna simp.

  14. #34

    Re: How to convince incels to not be incels?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mgthrowaway View Post
    I used to have sympathy for incels. I remember seeing a video on Youtube titled “How learning guitar saved me from becoming an incel”, and cringing hard. My initial reaction was “Yeah, go play some soft-ass love songs for the sl00ts, ya beta simp.”

    It turns out I was just confused about the definition of incel. I figured it was just a pejorative slung at anybody criticizing da precious whamminz. Then I recently saw the vid where Sandman talks to some PUA. The comments were flooded w all these blackpillers labeling MGTOW as “cope”. It reminded me of something I heard a long time ago: PUA’s and incels are both the same. One defines himself by his lay count. The other defines themselves by lack of a lay count. Both seek purpose in the hallowed meat curtains.

    At this point, I could care less about a bunch of nihilists, wallowing in self pity. You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it...just rent a service provider- or purchase a life sized romantic action figure. Blue pill simps gonna simp.
    I like this post because, when I post anything critical of women in the mainstream, most of the time, the response is, "INCEL much?", "You can't get laid.", "Let's talk about your fear, of vaginas.", "Creep", "Misogynist", "Basement Dweller" or some other term of marginalization/humiliation/shaming tactic/Pavlovian Conditioning/Reverse Psychology.

    The irony.
    Sex is the bait. Marriage is the trap. Divorce rape is the goal.

  15. #35
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,313
    Reputation
    5336
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: How to convince incels to not be incels?

    Quote Originally Posted by MannSplainer View Post
    I like this post because, when I post anything critical of women in the mainstream, most of the time, the response is, "INCEL much?", "You can't get laid.", "Let's talk about your fear, of vaginas.", "Creep", "Misogynist", "Basement Dweller" or some other term of marginalization/humiliation/shaming tactic/Pavlovian Conditioning/Reverse Psychology.

    The irony.
    You forgot YOU ARE GAY!

    You got to remember that women are perfect angels. She can say "ALL MEN ARE TRASH AND PERVERTS" to a group of men. That same group will kiss her ass and make excuses for her. You say "That's fucked up". Those same men might possibly kill you for just a whiff of pussy. Funny thing is a woman's love is conditional. Which means opportunistic. She will only love as long as you kiss her ass , do what she says and wants, and provide her with money, resources, time, etc. The sad part is she doesn't care about you or that group of men at all. She can walk away scot free from all of you NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!

    The Amber Heard vs Johnny Depp story is all you need to know. It reminds me a lot of my divorce. A woman says something? Automatically true!!! A man says something? PROVE IT!! Man provides undisputed evidence. WE DON'T HAVE ALL THE FACTS!! PEOPLE GET DATES WRONG ALL THE TIME!!

    It's never ending. Read my signature line for the truth.
    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: March 19, 2022, 11:21 AM
  2. Are incels red pill?
    By Unregistered in forum Nonmember Questions and Opposing Views
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: September 28, 2021, 8:42 PM
  3. Could Incels have any common ground with MGTOW?
    By Chevelle's Punchline in forum Nonmember Questions and Opposing Views
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: March 18, 2021, 10:40 PM
  4. What's your opnion on Incels
    By Tomatoshadow2 in forum Lounge
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: February 12, 2020, 1:24 PM
  5. Replies: 61
    Last Post: September 6, 2019, 11:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •