Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 56
  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,439
    Reputation
    6948
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How many of you support Johnny Depp? I'm on his side. I don't like the bitch Amber Heard.

    Quote Originally Posted by alphalpha View Post
    That man will never star in another AAA Hollywood film. Depp has essentially been cancelled without having been 'cancelled.'

    Weird how women have that effect on men in today's society.
    "Back in the day," movie stars used to marry and divorce all the time without any of this ridiculous fanfare. They'd just get it done and move on with their individual lives. This shitshow would've been avoidable if those two people has simply approached their incompatibility calmly and rationally. Oh yeah, and not waited so long that the relationship turned toxic, because that's when people start making decisions according to their emotions. That never turns out well, as we see here.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,173
    Reputation
    2678
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How many of you support Johnny Depp? I'm on his side. I don't like the bitch Amber Heard.

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post
    Agreed, but didn't she call him an "old man" to his face once? If so, then her comment would line up with where his age is on the chart. I think the chart is referring to a person's sexual​ market value, not his/her market value in general. I'm proposing that her dissatisfaction with him is more visceral than logical. We both could be right. If so, then that must've created quite the conflict inside her.
    It does seem like a generic unimaginative insult to try and hurt his ego. As with most insults that women level at men though it doesn't make her look very good. If he is an "Old man" why did she marry him?

    Yeah, I know the chart is a generalization of male and female SMV. My comment was about adjusting it to suit these two, hers would sit pretty much as per the chart. His would be higher. Men have to be more than just "pretty" for their SMV to be high. Sure being a good looking guy helps but in the end Depp's wealth, success and status are his true SMV. I think even on this forum we would agree that looks wise Depp looks much older than 59.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,439
    Reputation
    6948
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How many of you support Johnny Depp? I'm on his side. I don't like the bitch Amber Heard.

    Ah, I see your point now.

    Yeah, poor John's starting to look like a worn out pirate.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    350
    Reputation
    640
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: How many of you support Johnny Depp? I'm on his side. I don't like the bitch Amber Heard.

    "I'm on Johnny Depp's side, and so are many other supporters. Amber Heard is not very popular with the public. She came off as bitchy, snotty, fake cries; and while Depp was testifying, she had the look of a woman who is an uncaring psycho. Personally I think the reason why Depp is getting so many supporters over Amber Heard is because the men supporting him probably deal with the same kind of bullshit from their wives or girlfriends that Amber is giving Depp."



    This is the crux of the matter. Amber is just another gold-digging, mind-fucking, manipulative, cunt that has no recourse but to use her feminine wiles to game the system. She has little SMV and no scruples.

    It is all she has left.

  5. #25
    Senior Member O.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    511
    Reputation
    4633
    Type
    Sigma Male

    Re: How many of you support Johnny Depp? I'm on his side. I don't like the bitch Amber Heard.

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post
    Ah, I see your point now.

    Yeah, poor John's starting to look like a worn out pirate.
    Aye matey.................the result of a life lived on the wild side.

    “The seas may be rough, but I am the Captain! No matter how difficult I will always prevail.”
    - Captain Jack Sparrow.

    May that line ring true for him.
    "People are always angry at anyone who chooses very individual standards for his life; because of the extraordinary treatment which that man grants to himself, they feel degraded, like ordinary beings."
    - Nietzsche


  6. #26

    Re: How many of you support Johnny Depp? I'm on his side. I don't like the bitch Amber Heard.

    I support him simply because he's not letting her just walk away after the damage she did to his career. Even if winning the defamation case doesn't restore his career to where it was, he'll have done as much as he could to set the record straight.

    As others say, he's certainly no angel. But I don't think he abused her.

  7. #27
    Senior Member ResidentEvil7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Posts
    775
    Reputation
    1117
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How many of you support Johnny Depp? I'm on his side. I don't like the bitch Amber Heard.

    To tell the truth, I never seen any of the Pirates Of The Caribbean movies, even though my dad bought some of them. The only Depp movies I seen are Edward Scissor-Hands, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and Secret Window.
    It's a man's world and we need to take it by the throat and make it give us what we desire.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    465
    Reputation
    1939
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: How many of you support Johnny Depp? I'm on his side. I don't like the bitch Amber Heard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
    That is where the average 59 year old man might sit on the chart. Depp would sit far higher than that. So basically he has far more options than she does and she knows it. This is her big chance to make some moolah and from the little I've read he's squandered a ton of money anyway and she has kicked an own goal by ruining his earning potential. Not to mention her own!
    Thing is, Aquaperson was already on the down slope when she married Depp at age ~29. By then, she'd done a lot of bit parts but not much that would've built her career. By the age of 29, Depp had headlined his own TV show for three seasons and played the lead in four movies, each of which garnered considerable critical acclaim.

    So, there's just no denying that Depp's launch and career trajectory were far superior to hers. Success breeds success and Depp was virtual juggernaut for almost the next 25 years.

    To put it another way, the legal costs of this trial are hitting Aquaperson a hell of a lot harder than they're hitting Depp. His Fuck You money has Fuck You money. He's set financially forever. But I'm thinking Aquaperson isn't.

    No, Depp might not have a career when this is all over. But neither will she. The difference is he's got deep pockets. All she's got is microwavable Hot Pockets.

    For anyone who doubts me, compare the quality of Depp's legal team to hers. Aquaperson's attorneys get made fun of YouTube's legal community every time they open their mouths. Her legal team is strictly bargain basement, the bottom of the barrel. If it comes out that she has to start an OnlyFans to make ends meet, well, I won't be too surprised.
    Last edited by OwenWentFullMGTOW; May 22, 2022 at 11:56 PM.

  9. #29
    Junior Member Franco Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2021
    Location
    Wall Street
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    38
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How many of you support Johnny Depp? I'm on his side. I don't like the bitch Amber Heard.

    If the evidence they have against amber was against johnny, he'd be crucified already. Just another example of courts being biased against men, and something to further reinforce the going of your own way, and avoiding relationships with women.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    350
    Reputation
    640
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: How many of you support Johnny Depp? I'm on his side. I don't like the bitch Amber Heard.

    Depp has been active since 1987. (Remember 21 Jump Street)? 35 years later his star power has dimmed, but this selfish little broad can't hold a candle to him.

    This woman is a poor actor at best. Her fake tears and "poor, pitiful, abused, me" (no real bruises, but she can fake it) bulls#it. Her histrionics is a tissue-thin veneer that both the judge and jury can see right through. (Defecating on his side of the bed illustrates her lack of mental balance).

    Amber is a prime example of just how bat-squat crazy some women can become. John is no angel, but this woman is ready for the "rubber room".
    Last edited by The Captain; May 23, 2022 at 6:21 AM.

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    444
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: How many of you support Johnny Depp? I'm on his side. I don't like the bitch Amber Heard.

    One thing it is doing, is putting abusive women out there on the news for all to see. I notice though that the media spins it away from the topic of her being abusive. Just like they try to hide all instances of violence against men and children perpetrated by women, but this one is cutting through a bit if you look at the comments on social media.

  12. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    465
    Reputation
    1939
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: How many of you support Johnny Depp? I'm on his side. I don't like the bitch Amber Heard.

    Quote Originally Posted by _RPK_ View Post
    One thing it is doing, is putting abusive women out there on the news for all to see. I notice though that the media spins it away from the topic of her being abusive. Just like they try to hide all instances of violence against men and children perpetrated by women, but this one is cutting through a bit if you look at the comments on social media.
    In this case, it doesn't appear to be working too well. Right now, the hashtag #MenToo is trending on Twitter. And it seems to mostly be women doing it.

    I don't think this represents some big sea change or anything. I'm just saying that even a lot of women think Aquaperson is full of shit. The media can spin this however they want. But it doesn't look like very many people (aside from Amber Heard stans) are buying it.

  13. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    15
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: How many of you support Johnny Depp? I'm on his side. I don't like the bitch Amber Heard.

    I think it is pretty obvious to anyone looking at the EVIDENCE...... that JDepp is innocent of being a abuse and Amber lies and manipulates to get what she wants.
    They were married for a 2 years.. She got 7million dollars from the settlement but wants MORE MORE AND MORE.. ALL of his penthouses basically.
    When Depp refused to give more, is when she made up lies of abuse.... blackmailed him and so far it has failed.

    She was only cast in the rum diaries because Depp was attracted to her. They started "dating" on the set. Depp had no clue she was batshit crazy and was a skillless actress.

    Depp got her the Aquaman role and the money that went along with that. She has no acting "Career" to speak of. She claimed she auditioned for the role.................. but everyone knows DEPP's name (huge in hollywood plus friends with most).. being Depp's WIFE got her the role. Not even a question about this.

    SO yeah. Moral is NEVER GET MARRIED.

    ZERO REASON for Depp to have married her in 2015. And Everyone reason to divorce her in 2017. Just the few audio clips of her whining and begging and crying to get her way is pure insanity. I'd probably have to be drunk and high on coke everyday to be around her too. And he was basically stuck/trapped/controlled by her as well.
    HE couldn't get a moment ALONE without her crying/whining/begging to never leave her......... Knowing she is trash and once sober and around friends.. he would realize he is being abused constantly by her and leave her ass. Which is what finally happened.
    The POOP on the bed was the last draw. After so many episodes prior to that.

    Depp will "win" for sure.

  14. #34
    Senior Member ResidentEvil7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Posts
    775
    Reputation
    1117
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How many of you support Johnny Depp? I'm on his side. I don't like the bitch Amber Heard.

    When Depp wins, it's a win for men, and a major blow to #MeToo.
    It's a man's world and we need to take it by the throat and make it give us what we desire.

  15. #35
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    471
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: How many of you support Johnny Depp? I'm on his side. I don't like the bitch Amber Heard.

    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEvil7 View Post
    When Depp wins, it's a win for men, and a major blow to #MeToo.

    That's what I'm saying! If Johnny Depp wins, it would be a great win for all men, who suffered at the hands of women, but couldn't speak out, because of the backlash or ridicule. I'm praying that Depp wins!

    Too many women are ruining the lives of men. If Depp wins, the next step for other men is to SUE THE FUCK OUT OF #METOO. Many women lie to just to get money, and they must have accountability.

  16. #36
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    471
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: How many of you support Johnny Depp? I'm on his side. I don't like the bitch Amber Heard.

    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEvil7 View Post
    To tell the truth, I never seen any of the Pirates Of The Caribbean movies, even though my dad bought some of them. The only Depp movies I seen are Edward Scissor-Hands, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and Secret Window.
    Hey, you have time on your hands, because you're single! Rent the Pirates of the Caribbean movies on Amazon prime video! It's pretty good.

  17. #37
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    471
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: How many of you support Johnny Depp? I'm on his side. I don't like the bitch Amber Heard.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomQuinn View Post
    I think it is pretty obvious to anyone looking at the EVIDENCE...... that JDepp is innocent of being a abuse and Amber lies and manipulates to get what she wants.
    They were married for a 2 years.. She got 7million dollars from the settlement but wants MORE MORE AND MORE.. ALL of his penthouses basically.
    When Depp refused to give more, is when she made up lies of abuse.... blackmailed him and so far it has failed.

    She was only cast in the rum diaries because Depp was attracted to her. They started "dating" on the set. Depp had no clue she was batshit crazy and was a skillless actress.

    Depp got her the Aquaman role and the money that went along with that. She has no acting "Career" to speak of. She claimed she auditioned for the role.................. but everyone knows DEPP's name (huge in hollywood plus friends with most).. being Depp's WIFE got her the role. Not even a question about this.

    SO yeah. Moral is NEVER GET MARRIED.

    ZERO REASON for Depp to have married her in 2015. And Everyone reason to divorce her in 2017. Just the few audio clips of her whining and begging and crying to get her way is pure insanity. I'd probably have to be drunk and high on coke everyday to be around her too. And he was basically stuck/trapped/controlled by her as well.
    HE couldn't get a moment ALONE without her crying/whining/begging to never leave her......... Knowing she is trash and once sober and around friends.. he would realize he is being abused constantly by her and leave her ass. Which is what finally happened.
    The POOP on the bed was the last draw. After so many episodes prior to that.

    Depp will "win" for sure.

    Those things you said, are true. Because I have read about it. Amber Heard is a bitch to avoid. Most women like her, are to be avoided.

  18. #38
    Senior Member UnKnownSurviving's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    471
    Type
    MGTOW

    Re: How many of you support Johnny Depp? I'm on his side. I don't like the bitch Amber Heard.

    Quote Originally Posted by alphalpha View Post
    That man will never star in another AAA Hollywood film. Depp has essentially been cancelled without having been 'cancelled.'

    Weird how women have that effect on men in today's society.
    Actually, he'll continue to star in hollywood films, according to hollywood film experts, but as a Villains. Not as a HERO, that is known to most American audience. Depp made his money in films as a HERO. SO, we'll see how he can make his money as a villains.

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    1,173
    Reputation
    2678
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: How many of you support Johnny Depp? I'm on his side. I don't like the bitch Amber Heard.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownSurviving View Post
    Actually, he'll continue to star in hollywood films, according to hollywood film experts, but as a Villains. Not as a HERO, that is known to most American audience. Depp made his money in films as a HERO. SO, we'll see how he can make his money as a villains.
    He has that over the top theatrical style that would suit playing a villain very well. He would end up making the villain more likable and entertaining than the hero in the film!

  20. #40

    Re: How many of you support Johnny Depp? I'm on his side. I don't like the bitch Amber Heard.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownSurviving View Post
    Actually, he'll continue to star in hollywood films, according to hollywood film experts, but as a Villains. Not as a HERO, that is known to most American audience. Depp made his money in films as a HERO. SO, we'll see how he can make his money as a villains.
    I think you're underestimating the damage these kinds of accusations can have on any one man in today's society, true or not. 'Woke-ism' is unrelenting and it's deeply embedded in every single entertainment venue worldwide. Once your name gets attached to labels like 'rapist' 'misogynist' 'woman abuser' 'liar' etc. it's basically the end of anyone wanting to merely associate with you, you become an outcast.

    The only AAA film director that might reignite Depp's career would be Tim Burton and he might become a pariah for even considering it. I don't think there's another director in Hollywood that is going to take a chance on hiring Depp and garnering an unfavourable reputation.

    People might not come out and say it, but going forward everyone is going to remember Johnny for the monster that fingered Amber Heard in a drug induced rage. There is no way he is going to be able to shake such an accusation, regardless of the outcome of this trial. Amber knows this fully. They won't remember him for Jack Sparrow. You think the mainstream media is going to print stories depicting the truth of what actually occurred?? They're snakes, they'll leave Johnny out high and dry to ROT.

    You are correct in that from this point onward, Johnny will be known as the 'bad guy' or the villain as you put it.


Similar Threads

  1. Johnny Depp Loses Lawsuit to the Sun Newspaper
    By Neroke in forum News Articles
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: January 22, 2021, 8:27 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: July 9, 2020, 11:07 AM
  3. Gotta love that sweet media hypocrisy Kool-Aid: Johnny Depp edition
    By JaydenJazz in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 17, 2019, 1:26 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: June 12, 2016, 2:10 AM
  5. Replies: 38
    Last Post: June 10, 2016, 10:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •