Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5,571
    Reputation
    25347
    Type
    Neutral

    housing crisis - women worst affected

    Link: https://www.abc.net.au/everyday/rent...r-ex/101342746

    Mia* broke up with her long-term boyfriend months ago but hasn't been able to move on.
    Not because she's still in love with him, but because they're still living together.
    Australia is in the grip of a rental crisis, with the national vacancy rate falling to its lowest level on record.
    Bummer. That must suck.

    "I think with so many people applying, they have the pick of whoever they want, and being a single mum with three kids, and a dog — it's hard."
    Her ex (who is not the father of Mia's children) owns the home they live in, and despite contributing financially, Mia knows he could ask her to move out at any time.
    "Living with my ex, it's scary. Because at any point he could tell me to leave, and we have nowhere to go," she says.
    Aww, she's scared.

    While Mia says the relationship with her former partner was never violent, she does feel like she's "walking on eggshells".
    Scared of nothing. Nothing at all. This man has done nothing but love her and care for her and provide for her and her kids. All she ever had to do was smoke the bone occasionally and maybe cook.

    Wasn't that the deal?

    She got herself a man with a house, fucked him for a bit, doesn't fuck him anymore (because why bother?), and now lives there. She "contributes financially" - we all know how that goes. She regards paying for her own kid's food and clothing as her financial contribution to the household, if she even covers that, and regards herself as a saint and a martyr for doing so.

    I can't go on dates or meet new people."I'm stuck in negative circle of coming home to a house I shared with someone I thought I would be with forever."
    Mia says she won't be able to cut emotional ties until she has her own space.
    "You can't go through the break-up process while still in their presence," she says.
    "It's confusing, scary and it's unfair."
    So unfair! Especially not being able to go out and get some fuck, which is unendurable for a woman.

    What shits me about this article is the absolute, absolute blindness, unsympathy, callousness towards this man, never given the dignity of a name, always "Mia's Ex", who provides a roof and a home, and I'll bet pays the lion's share of the bills, for this woman and her three crotchfruit, and receives nothing in return but suspicion and the condemnation of the ABC for the crime of owning a home.

    Three kids. Two or three fathers. Why isn't she collecting child support from all of them? Because they can't be found or have no money or (likely) are in prison. Stupid woman - correct method is first to nail down a provider, then proceed to have children to some genetically suitable bad-boys.

    The guy - "Mia's Ex" - owns a house. Why? Because he has a job, he's responsible, he can get a loan. And despite the catastophic stupidity of taking up with this person, it seems he had the good sense and foresight to wear a franger every singe time. Unless he cucked out and got a vasectomy because she already has three kids, which sadly is a possibility.

    What's unfair? What's unfair about a dude with a productive job owing a house; and a woman who has done nothing with her life but fuck a succession of men not? How about she simply get a job as a petroleum engineer, or garbageman?

    Simply this: she, being the woman, ought to have all the things. It's unfair that he has anything at all.

    Fuck the ABC.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    501
    Reputation
    1206
    Type
    mgtow

    Re: housing crisis - women worst affected

    Maybe she should shut her cock washing hole, and put up with not living with Chad for the sake of her children.

    But then she might no be happy. And god forbid.

    I had this lover who had a pretty shitty life. And the founding event that started it all was her mother dumped her step father who had a big family and loved her because he cheated on her. Never mind he married her as a single mother. Never mind he financially supported her. She was slighted because he cheated on her.

    Did she try to fix it? Did she try to be a better wife? Did she try to blow him daily?

    Nope. More important to dump him, get on section 8 and welfare. Refuse to work. And ruin her daughters life and future because of poverty by choice.

    All because she wasn’t happy and didn’t give a shit about her daughter. Fucking alcoholics and spiraling down was a much better option.

    Women are morons and do not, despite their lies, care about anyone but themselves.
    Last edited by DangZagnut; November 8, 2022 at 6:05 PM.

  3. #3

    Re: housing crisis - women worst affected

    What man in his right mind would provide housing for a woman with 3 kids? These women are usually cum dumps that get passed around as they desperately seek someone that will have them.

  4. #4

    Re: housing crisis - women worst affected

    How do you know that men and women are not equal?

    Let me prove it:

    equal means equally valuable, and equally valued, and equally treated.

    Just rewrite this article exactly as it is, but reverse the genders of the two people being written about. We can name the guy 'Tony'. Headline says "Tony is stuck living with his ex...". Tony was living together with his ex, his dog, and his 3 kids... all in his ex's house. His ex is not the mother of any of those kids. Tony and his girlfriend break up. He continues to live in her house with his kids and his dog and, 'contribute financially'. He complains that living in her house is making it difficult for him to date other women.

    He gets interviewed and calls this situation 'confusing, scary and unfair...'

    How 'equal' is he now?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    253
    Reputation
    574
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: housing crisis - women worst affected

    "it torture living with a beta don't ya know?
    Benefits be damn"

    God women are such pieces of ....work.

    It kinda insane how over value women are despite them on average being nothing but dead weight. It makes zero sense but I guess nature had to fool men some how else humans wouldn't exist lol

  6. #6
    Member Skywarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    142
    Reputation
    482
    Type
    Decepticon

    Re: housing crisis - women worst affected

    Another one sided story from some slag working on her victimhood resume. I'm sure his side of the story would be a little different but I guess that's why they didn't interview him too. Sounds to me like he's a saint for not throwing her ass out the minute she said she wanted to break up with him. Where does she get off staying there in the first place? Get a fucking job and move your ass out, sugarbritches. It's past time to get your head out of your ass.

  7. #7
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    3,775
    Reputation
    11551
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: housing crisis - women worst affected

    If you're a male with no place to live, you're a lazy idiot that can't plan ahead and have a monkey on your back the size of King Kong. You should be glad you're still out on the street instead of in the joint where you belong.

    But a homeless woman, no matter how useless, is the victim of a cruel society and we ought to be ashamed of ourselves.

    I don't know about OZ, but if America had true equality, there'd be a hundreds of homeless women out there for every one there is now.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  8. #8

    Re: housing crisis - women worst affected

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    If you're a male with no place to live, you're a lazy idiot that can't plan ahead and have a monkey on your back the size of King Kong. You should be glad you're still out on the street instead of in the joint where you belong.

    But a homeless woman, no matter how useless, is the victim of a cruel society and we ought to be ashamed of ourselves.

    I don't know about OZ, but if America had true equality, there'd be a hundreds of homeless women out there for every one there is now.
    I wonder just how many women are out here using their pussy to prevent homelessness. Pretty much all a woman has to do is not be morbidly obese and she’ll find some guy willing to house her in exchange for her holes. I bet in general women somewhat shape up their behavior during harder economic times…less men to support them.

  9. #9
    Member K-Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Location
    Eastern US
    Posts
    138
    Reputation
    298
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: housing crisis - women worst affected

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwardhaskell View Post
    I wonder just how many women are out here using their pussy to prevent homelessness. Pretty much all a woman has to do is not be morbidly obese and she’ll find some guy willing to house her in exchange for her holes. I bet in general women somewhat shape up their behavior during harder economic times…less men to support them.
    Others have observed that women in places with bad economies, such as Argentina, suddenly lose weight and try to look hot. Really.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    74
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: housing crisis - women worst affected

    Hmm and Women wonder why Men walk away and have nothing to do with these emotionally/Financially draining relationships.

  11. #11
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,808
    Reputation
    15626
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: housing crisis - women worst affected

    This made me chuckle:

    "I can't annoy him or anything, because he gets to decide if I live there."

    Here's what she really means:

    "I can't annoy him or anything, because otherwise I would. I mean, that's what I do, and that's what got me into this situation in the first place. At least in a better rental market, I had choice on how to treat him. It's so unfair."
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  12. #12

    Re: housing crisis - women worst affected

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    This made me chuckle...

    You translated her remarks perfectly. She isn't upset that the tight rental market means she has to live with her ex. She's upset that she can't stir up all the shit she'd like to.

    This quote neatly sums up the entitled attitude of women: "It's confusing, scary and it's unfair." The situation is "unfair". She made all the decisions that resulted in her being a partially employed single mother of three children (plus a dog!), but it's all somehow society's fault. There should be more shelters, except for the men who make up over 80% of the homeless. The should be more rental assistance, except for any men who may need it. There should be more taxes, except for women because men will predominately pay. There should be more of this, there should be more of that, there should be more of everything except the consequences for her own actions.

    Here's the quote that gives me pause: "While Mia says the relationship with her former partner was never violent, she does feel like she's "walking on eggshells". Australia, like all of the West, follows the Duluth Model for domestic violence. Sooner or later, she's going to remember the weapon the government has handed her. Sooner or later, Mia is going to make that phone call and have her ex removed from the very house he owns.

    If anyone should be walking on eggshells it is Mia's ex. His sympathy towards her is putting him in a dangerous situation. He could soon find himself living in his car while Mia, her children, and her dog enjoy living in his house.

  13. #13
    Senior Member NorthwoodsHermit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    Western U.P.
    Posts
    251
    Reputation
    634
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: housing crisis - women worst affected

    Quote Originally Posted by Prokopton2 View Post
    You translated her remarks perfectly. She isn't upset that the tight rental market means she has to live with her ex. She's upset that she can't stir up all the shit she'd like to.

    This quote neatly sums up the entitled attitude of women: "It's confusing, scary and it's unfair." The situation is "unfair". She made all the decisions that resulted in her being a partially employed single mother of three children (plus a dog!), but it's all somehow society's fault. There should be more shelters, except for the men who make up over 80% of the homeless. The should be more rental assistance, except for any men who may need it. There should be more taxes, except for women because men will predominately pay. There should be more of this, there should be more of that, there should be more of everything except the consequences for her own actions.

    Here's the quote that gives me pause: "While Mia says the relationship with her former partner was never violent, she does feel like she's "walking on eggshells". Australia, like all of the West, follows the Duluth Model for domestic violence. Sooner or later, she's going to remember the weapon the government has handed her. Sooner or later, Mia is going to make that phone call and have her ex removed from the very house he owns.

    If anyone should be walking on eggshells it is Mia's ex. His sympathy towards her is putting him in a dangerous situation. He could soon find himself living in his car while Mia, her children, and her dog enjoy living in his house.
    And lest you forget: Chad too, will be living in this guys' house.
    Good catch, BTW.
    As MGTOW, resistance to the collective is NOT futile.
    Don't let yourself be assimilated and become a mindless zombie supporting and submitting to any woman.
    They will ultimately destroy you.

  14. #14
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,805
    Reputation
    7025
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: housing crisis - women worst affected

    I have been homeless multiple times due to women. Did they care about me? NOPE! Matter of fact when I stayed with people that I considered family , they said I was not helping enough and I never ever did anything for them. I spent my freaking paychecks at the store buying whatever they needed or wanted. It's when I came to realize that nothing will ever please a woman and they will always be victims. No matter what.

    My area has 6 freaking women shelters. There is only 1 men's shelter and you better get on the bus at the soup kitchen on time or tough shit! There is so much Government assistance for women. Men get told to f**k off.

    I am just going to end this post.
    Stay away from women. They will only break your heart.


Similar Threads

  1. Will alternative housing get big in America?
    By TigPlaze in forum For Ghosts
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: October 27, 2022, 1:39 PM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: March 18, 2022, 4:46 PM
  3. Bad Economy? CoronaVirus? Women most affected!
    By MGTOWFOREVER in forum Lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: May 14, 2020, 7:21 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: December 2, 2019, 8:47 PM
  5. Toronto tells women to get social housing fast by sending men to prision
    By Unregistered9999 in forum Nonmember Questions and Opposing Views
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: July 13, 2017, 7:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •