Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Hello

  1. #1
    Junior Member moritzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    11
    Type
    Ghost

    Hello

    Hello boys and girls!
    I love this forum, a lot of interesting information could be found here!
    So I decided to take part in it and I am looking forward to communicating with you. My name is Moritz have 30 years and I come from London

  2. #2
    Senior Member ResidentEvil7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    229
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Hello

    There are no girls here. The M in MGTOW means this site is a man's zone.
    It's a man's world and we need to take it by the throat and make it give us what we desire.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    54
    Type
    Rational Opportunist

    Re: Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentEvil7 View Post
    There are no girls here. The M in MGTOW means this site is a man's zone.
    While true, I fully support women going their own way too. I hope they open their eyes and seek true freedom and independence just like us.

  4. #4
    Senior Member ResidentEvil7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Posts
    250
    Reputation
    229
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
    While true, I fully support women going their own way too. I hope they open their eyes and seek true freedom and independence just like us.
    They can go their own way on their own platform. This site is for men-- real men.
    It's a man's world and we need to take it by the throat and make it give us what we desire.

  5. #5

    Re: Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by moritzz View Post
    Hello boys and girls!
    I love this forum, a lot of interesting information could be found here!
    So I decided to take part in it and I am looking forward to communicating with you. My name is Moritz have 30 years and I come from London
    Pleased to meet you. I'm glad you found us.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    54
    Type
    Rational Opportunist

    Re: Hello

    I hope that wise women can look past the perceived prejudice that they think men like me harbour for them and see reality for what it is for their own benefit. Just like I wish all men to do.

  7. #7

    Re: Hello

    Welcome, moritzz.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bumfuck, Egypt
    Posts
    2,361
    Reputation
    9321
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
    While true, I fully support women going their own way too. I hope they open their eyes and seek true freedom and independence just like us.
    I wish some of them would change their ways too, but I'm not holding my breath.

    Far as I know women can still post in opposing views if they want. Mostly they are a waste of time, but not always. Tarnished was alright, I liked her.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •