Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1

    Hammer hand: I found out that 1% of my viewers are female. That's disturbing!!!!! ROFL

    I just watched a video of Hammer hand which made me laugh quite a lot.



    That video is damn funny.

    I hope you can enjoy it as much as I did.
    Cheers
    "MGTOW is an extreme measure to an extreme situation"
    Quote Insidious Sid: "Some men are so MGTOW they're not even MGTOW".
    Quote Life is what you make of it "Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy."

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    284
    Reputation
    1136
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Hammer hand: I found out that 1% of my viewers are female. That's disturbing!!!!! ROFL

    Pretty darn funny video, well timed too, single moms are getting desperate. Not long ago at a park I saw Mom giving instructions to her boy, he then ran to me to say Hi and show me his air gun. I gave it a nod and left.

    In a way I felt bad for the kid, he was really putting on the charm. Mom didnt teach that, kid wants a dad, even an old guy like me would suffice. Kid can thank his Mom for having no dad

  3. #3
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,832
    Reputation
    10061
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Hammer hand: I found out that 1% of my viewers are female. That's disturbing!!!!! ROFL

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankS View Post
    Pretty darn funny video, well timed too, single moms are getting desperate. Not long ago at a park I saw Mom giving instructions to her boy, he then ran to me to say Hi and show me his air gun. I gave it a nod and left.

    In a way I felt bad for the kid, he was really putting on the charm. Mom didnt teach that, kid wants a dad, even an old guy like me would suffice. Kid can thank his Mom for having no dad
    Yup, Frank, to round things off, after 60 years of cultural meltdown and its dynamic radiation, things aren't looking so good, this is what it looks like when things go over the edge, like going over Niagara falls in a barrel full of steak knives.
    01/20/2021 Hell on Earth Day 1.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    783
    Reputation
    4976
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Hammer hand: I found out that 1% of my viewers are female. That's disturbing!!!!! ROFL

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankS View Post
    Pretty darn funny video, well timed too, single moms are getting desperate. Not long ago at a park I saw Mom giving instructions to her boy, he then ran to me to say Hi and show me his air gun. I gave it a nod and left.

    In a way I felt bad for the kid, he was really putting on the charm. Mom didnt teach that, kid wants a dad, even an old guy like me would suffice. Kid can thank his Mom for having no dad
    I once made the mistake of going to the grocery supermarket on a weeknight. It felt like a pickup joint! Never seen so many dressed-up single women, with and without accompanying spawn, giving every unattached male the 5-second visual Provider Worthiness Assessment. I found myself wondering how many were getting exorbitant child support, their former husbands/boyfriends living in filthy roach-infested hovels because that's all they can afford now. My trick is to dress in well-worn (preferably borderline threadbare) work clothes wherever I go. It's the equivalent of hanging a big sign that reads INELIGIBLE around my neck.

  5. #5

    Re: Hammer hand: I found out that 1% of my viewers are female. That's disturbing!!!!! ROFL

    My trick is to dress in well-worn (preferably borderline threadbare) work clothes wherever I go. It's the equivalent of hanging a big sign that reads INELIGIBLE around my neck.
    This is good advice in addition riding an old car does the trick as well.
    "MGTOW is an extreme measure to an extreme situation"
    Quote Insidious Sid: "Some men are so MGTOW they're not even MGTOW".
    Quote Life is what you make of it "Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy."

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    783
    Reputation
    4976
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Hammer hand: I found out that 1% of my viewers are female. That's disturbing!!!!! ROFL

    Long ago (1980s) I worked with a couple of guys in a big company. Both were single and well-off. They lived simple, uncomplicated lives and invested constantly and wisely. Both drove shitboxes.

    One guy owned a Ford Tempo, 2nd generation, white.

    The other guy was a piece of work. He used to buy the worst used pieces of shit he could find at open-air used car lots, never wash them, and drive them until they couldn't pass inspection. He'd change the oil & filter every 5K but that was it maintenance-wise. I don't think he ever paid more than a grand for a car, or more than a couple hundred a year for collision, or more than twenty bucks for registration fees. He'd generally get 2-3 years out of one before it was far enough gone it would have to go to the boneyard. I rode in one of them. The turn signal lever was busted so he had a friend of his braze a small screwdriver to the stub inside the steering column. The passenger seat was held down by one bolt instead of four. Whenever he hit the brakes hard, you'd find yourself suddenly looking out the side window. Those were fun days.

  7. #7
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,832
    Reputation
    10061
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Hammer hand: I found out that 1% of my viewers are female. That's disturbing!!!!! ROFL

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post
    Long ago (1980s) I worked with a couple of guys in a big company. Both were single and well-off. They lived simple, uncomplicated lives and invested constantly and wisely. Both drove shitboxes.

    One guy owned a Ford Tempo, 2nd generation, white.

    The other guy was a piece of work. He used to buy the worst used pieces of shit he could find at open-air used car lots, never wash them, and drive them until they couldn't pass inspection. He'd change the oil & filter every 5K but that was it maintenance-wise. I don't think he ever paid more than a grand for a car, or more than a couple hundred a year for collision, or more than twenty bucks for registration fees. He'd generally get 2-3 years out of one before it was far enough gone it would have to go to the boneyard. I rode in one of them. The turn signal lever was busted so he had a friend of his braze a small screwdriver to the stub inside the steering column. The passenger seat was held down by one bolt instead of four. Whenever he hit the brakes hard, you'd find yourself suddenly looking out the side window. Those were fun days.
    You haven't met Tower, his truck will be a legal antique soon, it broke in half 5 years ago and it's turning 200,000 miles and runs like a champ!

    I'm looking for a newer Toyota in the 4 cylinder class with stick shift, so I can drive it around the world 6 to 10 times as I usually do. This principle only applies to Toyota, most others you're better off driving your feet!

    All they need is synthetic oil and they don't smoke, burn, or drip oil 250,000 miles later! In fact, no check engine light, and they can still lay rubber! I've watched allot of shit come and go, but the Toyotas hung around for DECADES! And ran good when I got rid of them! Ya gotta light them on fire to kill them!

    I remember when cars were problematic at 70,000 miles, and they still are! I don't go to "those manufacturers", and never shall I again! Toyota alloy is the same shit a Terminator T-1000 is made of! (frame'a'gate not withstanding, the supplier cheated Toyota out of their specified T-1,000 poly metal alloy steel).
    01/20/2021 Hell on Earth Day 1.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    783
    Reputation
    4976
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Hammer hand: I found out that 1% of my viewers are female. That's disturbing!!!!! ROFL

    I always wondered what the root cause of those rotting frames is. Whoever I ask, I get a different story. And these are people who ought to know because they're in the auto repair business. But you're right. Everything else is IMO a distant second WRT longevity. Problem with used Toyotas, however, is that everyone knows how good they are, so they go for top $ even with high miles.

    Weird how we might be returning to the days of "100K and throw it away." Just one example: Many auto trannys are not only junk now, they also cost too much to R&R. Cheaper to scrap the vehicle. If I were buying a vehicle with an automatic, that tranny better have "Aisin" stamped on it, or no sale. Even some manuals are buggy. How 'bout an engine with the timing chain at the REAR rather than the front, and you have to pull the tranny to get to it? It's insane.

    I think a lot of the recent quality declines (and price hikes) are due to endless interference by unelected regulators. And political pressure from adolescent greenies who have no idea what facts and reality are -- until they try to get real jobs, but by then it's too late. All this is doing is widening the economic gap between the oligarchs and the working class, burying the average working Joe/Jane forever beneath high prices and massive personal debt.

    "Middle class." What?!? No, that's capitalistic and evil. We need to get rid of that so we're like Cuba because everything's fine down there and people are happy all the time and always have plenty to eat.

  9. #9
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,832
    Reputation
    10061
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Hammer hand: I found out that 1% of my viewers are female. That's disturbing!!!!! ROFL

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    You haven't met Tower, his truck will be a legal antique soon, it broke in half 5 years ago and it's turning 200,000 miles and runs like a champ!

    I'm looking for a newer Toyota in the 4 cylinder class with stick shift, so I can drive it around the world 6 to 10 times as I usually do. This principle only applies to Toyota, most others you're better off driving your feet!

    All they need is synthetic oil and they don't smoke, burn, or drip oil 250,000 miles later! In fact, no check engine light, and they can still lay rubber! I've watched allot of shit come and go, but the Toyotas hung around for DECADES! And ran good when I got rid of them! Ya gotta light them on fire to kill them!

    I remember when cars were problematic at 70,000 miles, and they still are! I don't go to "those manufacturers", and never shall I again! Toyota alloy is the same shit a Terminator T-1000 is made of! (frame'a'gate not withstanding, the supplier cheated Toyota out of their specified T-1,000 poly metal alloy steel).
    You're right! Move all the illegals and homeless into the Hollywood hills! Camp out on their sidewalks, their streets, their lawns! Make those mansions public housing!
    01/20/2021 Hell on Earth Day 1.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    284
    Reputation
    1136
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Hammer hand: I found out that 1% of my viewers are female. That's disturbing!!!!! ROFL

    I thought of this thread today. I too just wear worn out clothes, mostly jeans an old T shirt. I just want to anonymous, despite having a closet full of nice clothes from my married years. (My wife felt so guilty buying herself clothes, she bought stuff for me too). Unfortunately, I bought a new car three months before my divorce, and its a very nice car..

    There is a woman in my neighborhood that is pretty but she thinks she is gorgeous. In the times we were in proximity , she always gave me the quick look away. Last week she saw my car, so out walking her dog today she gave me a hello with a big smile.

    LOL
    I looked like a rat today, 4 day beard, 22 year old raggy jacket, and dirty tennis shoes. Im so glad Im red pilled, because she is a predator. She wears sexy clothes in summer, always with makeup even walking her dog.

  11. #11

    Re: Hammer hand: I found out that 1% of my viewers are female. That's disturbing!!!!! ROFL

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    You haven't met Tower, his truck will be a legal antique soon, it broke in half 5 years ago and it's turning 200,000 miles and runs like a champ!

    I'm looking for a newer Toyota in the 4 cylinder class with stick shift, so I can drive it around the world 6 to 10 times as I usually do. This principle only applies to Toyota, most others you're better off driving your feet!

    All they need is synthetic oil and they don't smoke, burn, or drip oil 250,000 miles later! In fact, no check engine light, and they can still lay rubber! I've watched allot of shit come and go, but the Toyotas hung around for DECADES! And ran good when I got rid of them! Ya gotta light them on fire to kill them!

    I remember when cars were problematic at 70,000 miles, and they still are! I don't go to "those manufacturers", and never shall I again! Toyota alloy is the same shit a Terminator T-1000 is made of! (frame'a'gate not withstanding, the supplier cheated Toyota out of their specified T-1,000 poly metal alloy steel).
    I will only ever drive a Honda or Toyota. I will never buy an American brand vehicle, just straight junk.

  12. #12
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,832
    Reputation
    10061
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Hammer hand: I found out that 1% of my viewers are female. That's disturbing!!!!! ROFL

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatoshadow2 View Post
    I will only ever drive a Honda or Toyota. I will never buy an American brand vehicle, just straight junk.
    Rest assured, they're spending billions on advertisement gimmicks to lure you back, at the same time cutting corners to lower production costs and increasing profits!

    Buy American, some fat cat needs his golden parachute for bailing out just before it crashes.
    01/20/2021 Hell on Earth Day 1.

  13. #13

    Re: Hammer hand: I found out that 1% of my viewers are female. That's disturbing!!!!! ROFL

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Rest assured, they're spending billions on advertisement gimmicks to lure you back, at the same time cutting corners to lower production costs and increasing profits!

    Buy American, some fat cat needs his golden parachute for bailing out just before it crashes.
    What's your take on why Toyota and Honda, out due the American brands so much in vehicles?

  14. #14
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,832
    Reputation
    10061
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Hammer hand: I found out that 1% of my viewers are female. That's disturbing!!!!! ROFL

    5% nickel in their 22R 4 cylinder (my first Toyota). The American manufacturers rather see that 12lbs. of nickel go straight to the purchase of their golden parachutes, catchy sales pitches, and that's only one cut corner in a warehouse of squares!
    The Ford 7.3 Powerjoke I owned for a few years, always came back broken, if at all! Rebuilding garbage is still garbage in the end, it doesn't improve the chances on the rest of the inferior parts, engineering, and poor craftsmanship.

    American cars have plush interiors, that's so you feel comfortable like you're in a waiting room when you're waiting for the tow truck.

    American cars don't last, the steel is not chemically and zinc treated like everyone else, they rather see the zinc and time spent on their golden parachutes.

    Resale value. Highest resale value are Toyota and Honda for the above mentioned reasons. I'd rather see my money spent getting to my no retirement than their golden parachutes!

    Every time our economy crashes, the sky becomes darkened by all the golden parachutes that get deployed by the thieving dirty bastards that need a great fall like the rest of us.

    My love of country is no different than my love of women, I don't waste love on things that betray me.
    01/20/2021 Hell on Earth Day 1.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    389
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Hammer hand: I found out that 1% of my viewers are female. That's disturbing!!!!! ROFL

    I buy all my clothes at goodwill.

  16. #16
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,832
    Reputation
    10061
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Hammer hand: I found out that 1% of my viewers are female. That's disturbing!!!!! ROFL

    Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    I buy all my clothes at goodwill.
    That's cool, it gives society's retards gainful employment, now with minimum wage set to double, they'll be out of a job and you won't have that resource, they'll corral you over to Wal-mart! MOOO, Moo, moo, moo, MOOO, Moo, moo, moo--- Call it Moo-mart!
    01/20/2021 Hell on Earth Day 1.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    4184
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Hammer hand: I found out that 1% of my viewers are female. That's disturbing!!!!! ROFL

    I used to dress as cheaply as possible not adhering to any social norms or giving much money to capitalism. The thing is society places so much value on looks/physique that its hard to get by without it. You can go full zen and not care which is true, and ive done it, but even a ghost may like to blend in.

    Luckily im invisible on the female radar even with a healthy body and nice clothes. I pretty much ghost in plain sight.

    I think single mothers are desperate for commitment. In regards to sex they can get 500 matches on Tinder within the hour. Most just hump and dump them. No doubt the unattractive males are fighting for the chance to date/marry mommy bear.


Similar Threads

  1. Epic rant Hammer Hand on forgiveness
    By Natural Born MGTOW in forum Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: October 11, 2019, 4:47 AM
  2. Incel murders girl - very disturbing
    By Tangent in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: July 17, 2019, 4:02 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: January 20, 2018, 9:01 PM
  4. Found the anti-female shield
    By VLazarusC in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: May 29, 2014, 12:06 PM
  5. The Glass Hammer
    By Cro-Magnon in forum Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 6, 2014, 7:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •