Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,449
    Reputation
    12233
    Type
    enigmatic

    Guy Turns NYC Apartment Into Arcade, Loses Fiancée

    I see one, maybe two rooms of his apartment devoted to his hobby. Larger than a man cave, it appears. Or, she thought so.

    It's a slide show with 10 images, hover over each image to see the arrows to click between images. Captioning is on the right side.

    Guy Turns NYC Apartment Into Arcade, Loses Fiancée


    Some text and my comments:

    He wants to make it clear she didn’t make him choose between her and his passion. “It wasn’t like that,” he said. “She was fully supportive until it became a self-destructive hobby.”
    I know of this guy. The URL is not a hobby site and he is apologizing to their readership (non-hobbyists, aka outsiders) when he says that. You can bet that she made him choose between her or the games. Here's the proof, where the reporter turns around and presents to him the choice that he denied and his answer validates that a choice did figure in:


    So what if she wanted to get back together, sans arcade – would he give it up? Kooluris said he would only ask to keep two games.
    Yeah, sounds like a negotiation, doesn't it?

    He couldn't live his life her way and she couldn't live her life with him his way. Fair enough. It is good he did not sell himself short, as we often see.

    I think she was all-in with helping out his hobby passion until she realized she would not be able to redirect his passion towards herself. She would not be able to loot his excitement for his hobby. So she calls it a "self-destructive" hobby and leaves, and he goes along with that judgement, at least for the article's sake. That's gynocentric brainwashing.

    You gotta be who you are. You gotta do what you love. You got to be authentic.

    Cool gameroom, too.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  2. #2
    Member MrWalton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    SEA
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    47
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Guy Turns NYC Apartment Into Arcade, Loses Fiancée

    I liked the apartment as it was before the games.
    What's interesting is he had moved into her apartment, so redesigning his apartment didn't affect her .... I guess she wanted the money from the sale of his apartment for herself.

  3. #3
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    2,366
    Reputation
    9374
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Guy Turns NYC Apartment Into Arcade, Loses Fiancée

    Thou shalt put nothing before me (says woman)

    Go fuck yourself (says Tower)
    We are lawfully exiled by the alterations and changes made to this social compact called government, its body politic now cancerous and destructive to its own ends.

    A man is on his own, always was, always will be.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Jackal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    325
    Reputation
    1916
    Type
    Loose

    Re: Guy Turns NYC Apartment Into Arcade, Loses Fiancée

    Women are simply programmed to take full control of the house, no matter their IQ or her education, wheter she is a housewife or a top lawyer she has to have full control of every corner and furniture.

    Even if you leave a box of tools in a corner in your garage she will either complain that "its messy" and needs to be thrown away or she will throw it away herself once you are far from home.

    Let alone if a guy wanted to place electronics or gadgets in the living room...

    Needless to say her 24 pair of shoes are fine despite they take an entire wall yet that box with the hammer, nails and tools "cant just stand like that in the garage".

  5. #5
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,016
    Reputation
    4680
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Guy Turns NYC Apartment Into Arcade, Loses Fiancée

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    Women are simply programmed to take full control of the house, no matter their IQ or her education, wheter she is a housewife or a top lawyer she has to have full control of every corner and furniture.

    Even if you leave a box of tools in a corner in your garage she will either complain that "its messy" and needs to be thrown away or she will throw it away herself once you are far from home.

    Let alone if a guy wanted to place electronics or gadgets in the living room...

    Needless to say her 24 pair of shoes are fine despite they take an entire wall yet that box with the hammer, nails and tools "cant just stand like that in the garage".
    I lived with women most of my life. They bitch about the toilet seat up but leave their makeup and other beauty shit all over the place. Let's not forget the fact they won't save you anything to eat but if you make something for yourself then you hear nagging like "Oh you are using the wrong pot!", "Thats too much milk for that", blah blah blah. Hit the bricks bitches.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Jackal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    325
    Reputation
    1916
    Type
    Loose

    Re: Guy Turns NYC Apartment Into Arcade, Loses Fiancée

    Quote Originally Posted by MGTOWFOREVER View Post
    I lived with women most of my life. They bitch about the toilet seat up but leave their makeup and other beauty shit all over the place. Let's not forget the fact they won't save you anything to eat but if you make something for yourself then you hear nagging like "Oh you are using the wrong pot!", "Thats too much milk for that", blah blah blah. Hit the bricks bitches.
    Yeah totally agree, any man living with a woman simply accepts a constant level of stress his whole day while his male brain is not made for that.

  7. #7
    Administrator jagrmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,458
    Reputation
    15285
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Guy Turns NYC Apartment Into Arcade, Loses Fiancée

    Awesome. Street Fighter II classic. The guy is living as we all should- aspirationally, not a conformist boring lifestyle - the choice of all women and far too many men.

    Women have no value. None. Everything they do, you can replace at a far reduced cost. And keep your time. Enjoy life and reduce all burdens thrust upon you by society.

    Some of you may be wondering -- who is this Jagrmeister guy? Have a look at some of my posts from MGTOW Forums--> Jagr Archive (collection of my articles)



    Stuff I do: Box, Surf, Tennis (3.5/4.0), Downhill skiing. I lift 4x a week and have for 10 years.
    Stuff I like: Comedy shows, NBA, Reading Non-Fiction (sociology, philosophy, biographies).
    Random facts: I admire Steve Jobs. Favorite travel spots (Russia, Central America).
    *If you're on Twitter, follow me: MGTOW_Jagr

  8. #8
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,016
    Reputation
    4680
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Guy Turns NYC Apartment Into Arcade, Loses Fiancée

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    Yeah totally agree, any man living with a woman simply accepts a constant level of stress his whole day while his male brain is not made for that.
    I have no stress at home now. My home is my castle. Never again will I date or live with a woman. Why? So I have to report to headquarters every move I make? Be on a time limit? Listen to endless bitching cause I want to play a video game and not kiss her ass? No thanks.

  9. #9
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,016
    Reputation
    4680
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Guy Turns NYC Apartment Into Arcade, Loses Fiancée

    Quote Originally Posted by jagrmeister View Post
    Awesome. Street Fighter II classic. The guy is living as we all should- aspirationally, not a conformist boring lifestyle - the choice of all women and far too many men.

    Women have no value. None. Everything they do, you can replace at a far reduced cost. And keep your time. Enjoy life and reduce all burdens thrust upon you by society.
    SF2 was so awesome but I was more of a Mortal kombat guy. If I ever got an arcade cabinet then it would be WWF wrestlefest or superstars. Ahhh... the good old days.

    Women have no value to me anymore. They are just worthless sperm banks.

  10. #10

    Re: Guy Turns NYC Apartment Into Arcade, Loses Fiancée

    Women only have one purpose. That purpose is to make more men. That is all.
    In the future there will be robots.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: April 2, 2017, 4:17 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: November 23, 2016, 5:50 AM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: July 21, 2016, 5:19 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 10, 2015, 1:10 PM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: June 7, 2014, 10:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •