Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 54
  1. #1
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,077
    Reputation
    10137
    Type
    Sagacious

    'Even a guy like me can get laid'

    Was with a blue pill friend of mine and I discussed dating/women.

    He didn't know that I am a MGTOW.
    He was pissed off at these 'MGTOW' people because in his estimation - even a guy like him can get laid.
    Apparently, you have to dress nice, improve your charm, develop social skills and make an effort. Then you are likely to get laid.

    Now I wouldn't say that is false, but I don't get this 'even I can get laid' phrase.
    It seems to be used by many men, and I am thinking it is way exaggerated but often used in conversations to make one feel good about oneself.

  2. #2
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,129
    Reputation
    5762
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 'Even a guy like me can get laid'

    Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Anyone that values getting laid has allot of work to do on their own character. They're still using the common currency of pussy to estimate the value of life and worse the value of themselves.

    My value is not determined by pussy, it's determined by ME! That's really what this is all about, adjusting our values and placing worth where it ought to be...

  3. #3
    Senior Member Joetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    705
    Reputation
    2205
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: 'Even a guy like me can get laid'

    I've been laid many times. Got the clap, got divorce raped, and got incarcerated. Ask him to tell me what's so great about that?
    "Don't follow in my footsteps. I stepped in something."

  4. #4

    Re: 'Even a guy like me can get laid'

    Who cares if you CAN get laid? There's a lot of things I CAN do.

    It comes down to a choice. You can choose to accept all the risks and costs of dating. You can pursue worthless women who have absolutely nothing going for them in terms of value, and you can sacrifice all the long-term value and potential you have for just for that. OR you can find better things to do with your time. Things which DO add positive value to your life. That's what MGTOW is all about.

    It's like saying I can go out and buy a beat up piece of shit used car for $200k. Sure you can...but you'd be a fool to sacrifice so much of your value for such a worthless piece of shit. Women are the exact same way. Going your own way means knowing your own value, and refusing to sacrifice it for nothing.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,334
    Reputation
    16016
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 'Even a guy like me can get laid'

    Single moms will throw themselves at you if they even have a hint or clue that you have your own place. Even married women will throw themselves at you as a man, because they are looking for an escape or another branch to swing too. So, these women cunningly plan several exit strategies by grooming potential men as their next landing spot.

    Call me crazy but that is a major turnoff to have someone try to hitch a ride on my journey without contributing anything worthwhile.

    A lot of men are too focused on the physical release of sex and fail to realize that sometimes that the peace and quiet is greater. But I do not try to explain this to family and friends because they will never understand. They are programmed to believe men must accept any sex that comes their way or else they are gay or "broken".

    Being able to sit down, relax, and plan out my week on what repairs/improvements I need to make on my home is very satisfying. There are many outlets to cure the itch of sex for men but they do not operate in an abundance mentality like women do and thus are drone like in their approach on life.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    824
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 'Even a guy like me can get laid'

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Was with a blue pill friend of mine and I discussed dating/women.

    He didn't know that I am a MGTOW.
    He was pissed off at these 'MGTOW' people because in his estimation - even a guy like him can get laid.
    Apparently, you have to dress nice, improve your charm, develop social skills and make an effort. Then you are likely to get laid.

    Now I wouldn't say that is false, but I don't get this 'even I can get laid' phrase.
    It seems to be used by many men, and I am thinking it is way exaggerated but often used in conversations to make one feel good about oneself.

    Your blue pill friend has a point. If your goal is to get laid there are things that almost anyone can do to improve their chances. This is the same in any walk of life. If your goal is to get a specific job, for example, you study the field and adjust your life to attain that goal (through further education, social interaction etc.)

    The point he misses altogether though is that getting laid is not a focus for the MGTOW man. Yes some of us do still interact at that level “for the ride” as it were, but most of us, myself included, just no longer have any interest in pursuing women at all. He still sees getting a woman as being an imperative for ALL men and judges the MGTOW way from that standpoint. To him we’re probably all just incels even if he is unaware of the term.

    Speaking for myself if I wanted a woman in my life I could probably get myself a single girlfriend (whether she was divorced, widowed, or never married) within a week or two, but why would I want to inflict that sort of mayhem upon myself. And I’m a guy in his 50’s with few prospects, but this has been the case with me for nearly 20 years now.
    Last edited by Jackoff; September 1, 2019 at 2:12 PM.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    All we can do is keep ourselves from all those who don't deserve it. Dave Matthes

  7. #7

    Re: 'Even a guy like me can get laid'

    A statement like that is self deprecating. "Even a guy like me..." makes it sound lie he has low self esteem and a low opinion of himself.

  8. #8
    Administrator jagrmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,394
    Reputation
    15100
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: 'Even a guy like me can get laid'

    MGTOW is NOT an "incel" community.

    Many of us have gotten laid a lot, dated, some married. I've dated some cute girls; I would bet are quite a bit better looking than whoever your friend was with. I've hooked up with girls I met at house parties or at the bar within an hour or two of meeting them.

    Where blue pillers go astray is they have been conned that the worth of a man can be measured by his notch-count; and that if a man isn't constantly pursuing like a dog, there is something wrong with him.

    Who's calling the shots? Not him. Society. What if I were to tell him: you're not more or less of a man for how much time you've drained into pursuing?

    Your manhood & value is not a function of how many women you convinced to spread their legs. That's not the word of a coping incel; that's the level-headed, non-brainwashed take of men who have no problem with women.

    I have to put in those plain terms because that's really what's going on under the hood of blue-pill men.

    Some of you may be wondering -- who is this Jagrmeister guy? Have a look at some of my posts from MGTOW Forums--> Jagr Archive (collection of my articles)



    Stuff I do: Box, Surf, Tennis (3.5/4.0), Downhill skiing. I lift 4x a week and have for 10 years.
    Stuff I like: Comedy shows, NBA, Reading Non-Fiction (sociology, philosophy, biographies).
    Random facts: I admire Steve Jobs. Favorite travel spots (Russia, Central America).
    *If you're on Twitter, follow me: MGTOW_Jagr

  9. #9
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    791
    Type
    Poltergeist

    Re: 'Even a guy like me can get laid'

    I cant get laid, absolutely cant...

    why..

    cuz I'll tell the woman to FK OFF !!!
    A clever fighter not only wins, but excels in winning with ease. His victories bring him neither reputation for wisdom, nor credit for courage. He wins his battles by making no mistakes. Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated.

    Sun Tzu in The Art of War
    MGTOW is about making no mistakes against gynocentrism.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    2961
    Type
    AWM

    Re: 'Even a guy like me can get laid'

    Here is some of the thought process I have been through. I wonder how common this is in the community.

    1) Realize that a mans worth is not defined by women.
    2) Realize that your N count is meaningless.
    3) Realize the proper value of chastity, both in men and women. People rutting around like animals is really kind of disgusting.
    4) Realize how the modern woman has a higher N count than most men.
    5) Finally conclude how truly obscene female nature really is. There are no Disney princesses. The more attractive a woman is, the more you know she's been plowed.
    6) Realize that if you wanted to marry a virgin, you'd be getting married in the 8th grade. After that, it probably isn't possible any more.

    These days, I see an attractive woman and realize how much dick she has probably had. Even if I could "pull that", why would I want to? To get some antibiotic resistant form of the clap? No thanks. As distracted as I still am by "the itch", it no longer controls me.

    That being said, my heart goes out to the younger men. I have no idea how you successfully make it to 25 these days.

  11. #11
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,129
    Reputation
    5762
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 'Even a guy like me can get laid'

    Quote Originally Posted by jagrmeister View Post
    MGTOW is NOT an "incel" community.

    Many of us have gotten laid a lot, dated, some married. I've dated some cute girls; I would bet are quite a bit better looking than whoever your friend was with. I've hooked up with girls I met at house parties or at the bar within an hour or two of meeting them.

    Where blue pillers go astray is they have been conned that the worth of a man can be measured by his notch-count; and that if a man isn't constantly pursuing like a dog, there is something wrong with him.

    Who's calling the shots? Not him. Society. What if I were to tell him: you're not more or less of a man for how much time you've drained into pursuing?

    Your manhood & value is not a function of how many women you convinced to spread their legs. That's not the word of a coping incel; that's the level-headed, non-brainwashed take of men who have no problem with women.

    I have to put in those plain terms because that's really what's going on under the hood of blue-pill men.
    I rewrote the game plan! Now my "notches" are how many stray wives and lonely females I sent skidding to the curb with my foot shoved in their ass! (metaphorically)
    Ass is where my boots go! (metaphorically)
    Seriously, women have become impossible to manage without mental gymnastics that resemble a raped gorilla!

  12. #12
    Senior Member Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    449
    Reputation
    3782
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 'Even a guy like me can get laid'

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    He was pissed off at these 'MGTOW' people because in his estimation - even a guy like him can get laid.
    MGTOW can’t get laid? More pussy for him! Why be pissed off?

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    2,132
    Reputation
    8697
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 'Even a guy like me can get laid'

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    MGTOW can’t get laid? More pussy for him! Why be pissed off?
    That's how I see it too. They ought to be happy there's two less of us standing in line.

    But if we're right about what society has become, then their the chumps. Nobody wants to find they fell hook, line and sinker for a system as rotten as the modern day plantation has become. That's why their mad. My guess is some of these guys are starting to question the system, even though they don't realize it yet.
    Last edited by frog; September 2, 2019 at 5:38 PM.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  14. #14
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,129
    Reputation
    5762
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 'Even a guy like me can get laid'

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    MGTOW can’t get laid? More pussy for him! Why be pissed off?
    Do you guys remember that movie ghost ship? Where the two dudes were eating what was an illusion that turned out to be a big can of maggots? That is exactly how I see modern women! Bragging about ass and how much, is like bragging about how many public toilets you wiped your dick on, swapping infections and diseases, the average pussy around here and from all that I've seen, is the same as fucking a public toilet that's never cleaned!

    Here on Ghost Ship USA , you DON'T EAT THE BEANS!

  15. #15
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,001
    Reputation
    26395
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 'Even a guy like me can get laid'

    The lizard-brain mentality behind the blue pill indoctrination is that people are largely on-board with human survival. If you asked humans if they were okay with Japanese wasp survival, or the survival of certain snake species, or mosquitoes or rats... humans would be quick to calculate the net ecological and economic damage and decide the fate of other species. We lose species every single day due to sheer indifference. Human beings are narcissistic first as a species, before anything else.

    So, blue-pill people are also going to be in favor of vagina worship and a gynocentric society. In "the wild" a young female in good health with solid genes who is of child bearing age has a high value. Their counterpart, the male with his ejaculate, are innately worthless. The male has to "bring something to the table" - he has to be able to support her and provide resources for not just her but others in her village - aging parents, siblings etc. He must be strong, and able to protect the village from outside intruders, or at least be able to lead men in such an effort.

    As soon as we descend into the gynocentric worship of pussy, we get the socialist gynocentric man-hating society's we see today. Women become so narcissistic they sneer at men who they believe have no social currency. These men are a waste of resources THEY could be enjoying! These men make the lady-folk uncomfortable and need to make themselves scarce! This has always been the case - this is not new. Social groups within villages have always enforced social rules regarding mating. Females will cock-block a guy in a second if she thinks her friends sexual exploit with lower the status of her sub-group.

    The whole think boils down to this: pussy has a street price and varies wildly in quality. The more it's pussy men want, the more it can demand.

    The most ironic part about the entire thing is that gynocentrism, not men, is the one and only thing which objectifies women and reduces them to the mating market value of their vaginas and wombs. If women would treat men like human beings and be NICE to them, maybe they would get treated in kind. But, so long as blue-pill society re-enforces the mating area code, men and women will continue to be willing participants in a "pussy for resources" business deal. In a strange way I understand how women can become entitled to men's resources - after all, we pursue THEM and come to THEM with resources in exchange for access to their pussies and wombs. If we would stop doing that, the price would fall to zero - overnight.

    The man described by the OP is just another blue-pill worker bee. He's a 5 who can get himself a nice plump three if he works his ass off, makes good money, shows he's willing to spend that money, and gets himself in decent shape. He needs to have a home (nest) and all kinds of basic things a woman will need to see before he "pre-qualifies". Doesn't that make most of you throw up in your mouth a little? It does that to me.

    I will do all of those things to benefit me and my kids, but not to pre-qualify for resource extraction by some vagina-equipped parasite.

    Aside from that, all I can say is "Just better yourself" is also a massive lie. There are men who will not be able to improve their odds in the mating arena very much (due to genetics, height, etc.) unless they come into the arena with a big bag of resources. For example, ugly guy 5-4" walks up to the mating arena door. Bouncer says "Uh uh." He opens big bag of gold coins, or he rolls up his sleeves to show his gang tattoos and points a thumb over his shoulder to an entourage of underlings. Our beta man needs some sort of social currency, and LOTS of it if he's to compensate for basic physical detriments.

    At the end of the day, all of the "better yourself" bullshit blue-pill rhetoric boils away into AF/BB (Alpha Fux / Beta Bux) and this applies to attraction, dating, mating, and child-rearing including cuckoldry.

    Being told to be the best beta blue-pill parasite host you can be is just them basically saying "you too can get laid if you bring enough resources to the table". Sure, it's not "fair" that Chad gets sex on demand - but he's bringing something to the table: Alpha Fux. If you're not that guy, you have to pay tremendously for access to older, worn out, semen soaked pussy. You also have to sign up for shit deals, like cohabitation, child support, alimony, losing your home, and parenting and/or paying for other men's kids, whether you know it or not.

    I highly respect a blue-pill man who says: "Um, excuse me? All that? For pussy? LOL. I'll go without or just pay as I go."
    Of course, society wants the blue-pill worker bee's to sign up for the full contract.
    And after you're divorce raped they have the audacity to say "Oh, that's ok. You'll find a nice single mom with kids just like you."

    I'm really surprised I haven't slapped anyone, but then again I have you guys and this site to slowly vent my Red Pill rage.

    Fuck your Worker Bee cover-alls. Fuck your AF/BB "rules".

    Society: Go fuck yourselves. Go play in your STD-infested mating area. "Real Men" have better things to do.
    Last edited by Insidious_Sid; September 2, 2019 at 6:52 PM.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  16. #16
    Senior Member Jackal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    205
    Reputation
    1416
    Type
    Loose

    Re: 'Even a guy like me can get laid'

    Connecting the value of a man has been the major stepping stone for women to get power over men.

    Basically men have to control both their libido and their mental and emotional urges, that explains the nightmare relationships many men live and most of all it explains hypergamy on roids where women of no particular value (not even in terms of looks) manage to get more than decent guys.

    You wanna know in which areas of europe you find the fattest and most annoying women? its the same areas where men think that their value and manliness are measured from success with women, Im talking about south Europe where drama and mental abuse gets to a new unmatched level for northern or eastern europeans.

    Few decades ago being a divorced women made you an outcast so women made an effort to keep the marriage work, now that the shaming is on men for not getting laid we reached the current state of things.

    And dont let me start about the value of a man being based on how he "protects and respects women no matter what", that is really something that we could learn a lot from muslims.

  17. #17

    Re: 'Even a guy like me can get laid'

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    The lizard-brain mentality behind the blue pill indoctrination is that people are largely on-board with human survival. If you asked humans if they were okay with Japanese wasp survival, or the survival of certain snake species, or mosquitoes or rats... humans would be quick to calculate the net ecological and economic damage and decide the fate of other species. We lose species every single day due to sheer indifference. Human beings are narcissistic first as a species, before anything else.

    So, blue-pill people are also going to be in favor of vagina worship and a gynocentric society. In "the wild" a young female in good health with solid genes who is of child bearing age has a high value. Their counterpart, the male with his ejaculate, are innately worthless. The male has to "bring something to the table" - he has to be able to support her and provide resources for not just her but others in her village - aging parents, siblings etc. He must be strong, and able to protect the village from outside intruders, or at least be able to lead men in such an effort.

    As soon as we descend into the gynocentric worship of pussy, we get the socialist gynocentric man-hating society's we see today. Women become so narcissistic they sneer at men who they believe have no social currency. These men are a waste of resources THEY could be enjoying! These men make the lady-folk uncomfortable and need to make themselves scarce! This has always been the case - this is not new. Social groups within villages have always enforced social rules regarding mating. Females will cock-block a guy in a second if she thinks her friends sexual exploit with lower the status of her sub-group.

    The whole think boils down to this: pussy has a street price and varies wildly in quality. The more it's pussy men want, the more it can demand.

    The most ironic part about the entire thing is that gynocentrism, not men, is the one and only thing which objectifies women and reduces them to the mating market value of their vaginas and wombs. If women would treat men like human beings and be NICE to them, maybe they would get treated in kind. But, so long as blue-pill society re-enforces the mating area code, men and women will continue to be willing participants in a "pussy for resources" business deal. In a strange way I understand how women can become entitled to men's resources - after all, we pursue THEM and come to THEM with resources in exchange for access to their pussies and wombs. If we would stop doing that, the price would fall to zero - overnight.

    The man described by the OP is just another blue-pill worker bee. He's a 5 who can get himself a nice plump three if he works his ass off, makes good money, shows he's willing to spend that money, and gets himself in decent shape. He needs to have a home (nest) and all kinds of basic things a woman will need to see before he "pre-qualifies". Doesn't that make most of you throw up in your mouth a little? It does that to me.

    I will do all of those things to benefit me and my kids, but not to pre-qualify for resource extraction by some vagina-equipped parasite.

    Aside from that, all I can say is "Just better yourself" is also a massive lie. There are men who will not be able to improve their odds in the mating arena very much (due to genetics, height, etc.) unless they come into the arena with a big bag of resources. For example, ugly guy 5-4" walks up to the mating arena door. Bouncer says "Uh uh." He opens big bag of gold coins, or he rolls up his sleeves to show his gang tattoos and points a thumb over his shoulder to an entourage of underlings. Our beta man needs some sort of social currency, and LOTS of it if he's to compensate for basic physical detriments.

    At the end of the day, all of the "better yourself" bullshit blue-pill rhetoric boils away into AF/BB (Alpha Fux / Beta Bux) and this applies to attraction, dating, mating, and child-rearing including cuckoldry.

    Being told to be the best beta blue-pill parasite host you can be is just them basically saying "you too can get laid if you bring enough resources to the table". Sure, it's not "fair" that Chad gets sex on demand - but he's bringing something to the table: Alpha Fux. If you're not that guy, you have to pay tremendously for access to older, worn out, semen soaked pussy. You also have to sign up for shit deals, like cohabitation, child support, alimony, losing your home, and parenting and/or paying for other men's kids, whether you know it or not.

    I highly respect a blue-pill man who says: "Um, excuse me? All that? For pussy? LOL. I'll go without or just pay as I go."
    Of course, society wants the blue-pill worker bee's to sign up for the full contract.
    And after you're divorce raped they have the audacity to say "Oh, that's ok. You'll find a nice single mom with kids just like you."

    I'm really surprised I haven't slapped anyone, but then again I have you guys and this site to slowly vent my Red Pill rage.

    Fuck your Worker Bee cover-alls. Fuck your AF/BB "rules".

    Society: Go fuck yourselves. Go play in your STD-infested mating area. "Real Men" have better things to do.
    I agree with most of what you have stated above,however the only difficulty I have is accepting that pussy is by nature inherently more valuable. I mean except we are operating from the premise that the present sexual market dynamics has evolved in a vacuum without consideration as to the environmental factors that create a filter as to the success of any creature then its evident that the right seed is just as valuable as if not more than a female who contributes little beyond her womb.

    To clarify, this idea is in no way an original thought of mine. Yet I find it quite ironic that females also have a desire to mate with the males that seem most suitable, in past times the vetting of such men used to be done by the men in that society who accorded respect or even admiration to him and hence his value as a suitable mate was assured by the men in her life which usually ended in a happy union. Nowadays women do the vetting with the associated misery it has come to produce.


    What I am trying to explain in this roundabout manner is that correlation does not necessarily indicate causation. Because men have traditionally been likely to instigate the mating game does nkt in anyway diminish the value they possess. Because a woman has to invest more in terms of gestation of the child does not mean the man is not tied to constraints produced by virtue of trying to ensure she delivers the child safely. However, if the man is not in the picture,since time immemorial there have been countless ways of terminating an undesired pregnancy except I societies where such things were frowned upon and even then some form of provision was made for the well being of the mother and child.

    In essence I think everyone has drank the feminist coolade that somehow magically places the female as being superior simply because she has a womb forgetting that without the structure of society which was mostly built and maintained by men, then the possibility of the woman bringing the pregnancy to term is slim to none. Because one man can impregnate a hundred women does not automatically mean he can cater to their needs for protection and provisioning without the societal structure which makes it possible . Imagine when humanity was living on the plains of africa how unlikely it would be for a hunter gatherer to protect even just himself how much more a female who is pregnant,then exponentially increase the stakes by adding more pregnant females.

    What I am saying is because they are more invested biologically does not diminish the investment of the man in anyway. And if wombs were so great why did prostitutes not have men quick to snap them up for marriage at all times in the past , granted there are some crazy simps that would do that but by and large it was not usually the case . So having a womb inherently does not grant value to a person, the only value is in the knowledge that the man can use her womb to produce offsprings that would be of benefit to both him and her in the future as he has the resources to see the children to adulthood. Hence, we should not merely stop at the birthing of a child but progress to its logical conclusion and it becomes evident that the man especially in past times was contributing more in terms of nurturing their offspring. Would you rather a tesla was born or a random dumbass who eats,shits, reproduces and then dies? Not to demean human nature but one produces more value than the others.

    Would the antelope which was being hunted claim superiority to the lion, would the fish claim superiority to the fisher man while trying to regurgitate the hook? Just the same way I find that comparison of male and female sexual strategies to not be a valid criteria to nudge their inherent worth. Sadly in today's society the value of male contribution is being questioned and hence why a lot of men have gone mgtow. Cheers and sorry for the lengthy diatribe.

    TLDR: Seems we have all drank the feminist coolade that equates having a womb with being more valuable reproductively

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Swampy hinterlands of New England
    Posts
    641
    Reputation
    3247
    Type
    Cat

    Re: 'Even a guy like me can get laid'

    The idea that females of reproductive age are inherently more valuable begs the question: "More valuable to who?" As African Daoist points out, we should be careful of our assumptions and not be afraid to examine them. We've all been exposed to the Gynocentric Plantation propaganda, most of us for many years and it is quite entrenched in western society. It's not a recent arrival, it's been around for centuries.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,282
    Reputation
    5475

    Re: 'Even a guy like me can get laid'

    They are the type of men that think the clap is like having a round of applause.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

  20. #20
    Senior Member Manfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    272
    Reputation
    2665
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: 'Even a guy like me can get laid'

    Quote Originally Posted by African-Daoist View Post
    TLDR: Seems we have all drank the feminist coolade that equates having a womb with being more valuable reproductively
    I would say that it is more related to the instinctive need to reproduce than anything else. If we look at what constitutes an attractive woman we find health and symmetry, i.e. :good genes. Clearly attraction is based on good reproductive material.

    Instincts make men value women, and not feminists. The same way people value food, because eating is an instinct.

    People say that we should not compare sex with eating, because a man can survive without sex but not without eating.
    I say that it is a great analogy, the human mind has enough instincts to drive behaviour towards getting nourishment long before it becomes a physical danger.
    Most people wont resist a day without eating, let alone a month.

    This analogy explains all this "value" attributed to wombs. It is the natural instinctive drives towards reproduction.

    Its just that we dont like to think our behaviour and thinking is so conditioned by instincts and society.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: August 11, 2018, 11:13 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: September 30, 2017, 7:55 PM
  3. Funny video, a break down of 'you can't get laid'
    By Neo in forum The MGTOW Video Vault
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 5, 2015, 6:21 PM
  4. PUA, laid bare
    By jso in forum Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: July 9, 2014, 2:43 PM
  5. Gandhi's sex life laid bare in new book
    By cyberdude in forum Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: April 7, 2014, 9:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •