Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Glower Given

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    16
    Type
    Neutral

    Glower Given

    I was visiting a park in town. I go there often, park my rig, and study/apply for jobs (I am a nomad)

    I saw a family for the second time there.

    The mom looks like the woman from wallace and grommet. The one that Wallace is always trying to get with, but skinnier, around 29 post wall look.



    I walked by and saw her man (latin guy) cleaning out a plastic skidplate that adorns most modern transverse engine cars underneath the bumper. The shitty one that traps all kinds of shit + oil change cockblocker

    He is cleaning it out, and while this is happening, the mom is lifting her little girl up and saying, i love you i love you i love you while the little boy looks on at what is happening. he is younger, about 15 months or so. barely walking.

    He then tries his hardest to find dad, knocking on the door of the car repeatedly for 3 minutes. I walk slow, i am not in a hurry, so i saw all of this shit. It's hot outside too. He is sweating.

    Then i round the bend, and walk in front of their car to get to mine. The little boy and girl walk up and say hi, which is a point of danger always, because i am a man.

    I keep forward, and i always use body language with people that establishes FTC because i get better conversational results (it's strange how people want attention and when it is given straight to them they hate it, but if it is given by someone who dismisses them in some way then it is valuable. I like direct attention.)


    So i said, not a good idea to talk to strangers kid.

    and at that moment the Wendolene Rams-Bottom looking bitch gave me a look of pure hate (wtf are you talking to us at all?) and tucked her head under her arm to duck into the car.

    It makes sense, the female creature lives in fear of what might happen and is obsessed with victimhood.

    I sat for a while and offered the guy a scraper but he declined. He was chill. The mom was not.

    I am very careful with people. I am a ghost right now, and i do not have the skills practiced/the skill level required in my area to be a bachelor (madison) is Double Double diamond.



    I am mastering the art of looking like i am always on the way somewhere/doing something else. My mouth gets me in trouble though. sometimes i want to start verbal conversations with people and they are just terrified of it.

    They go all slack jawed. I would feel bad if there was something to feel bad about. All these scared people. It's a prison of the mind.

    Anyway, she never held the little boy the same way. I guess he is just supposed to "tough it out".

    It's the babies man. they suffer under this.

    To be honest, if the man would have said yes i would have cleaned it out with him.

    Depressing I want out of this country.

  2. #2
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,795
    Reputation
    12624
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Glower Given

    Quote Originally Posted by HK 95 View Post
    it's strange how people want attention and when it is given straight to them they hate it, but if it is given by someone who dismisses them in some way then it is valuable.
    I've recognized this, too.

    I'm trying to understand the things you say. Can you define these for me, please:

    Glower
    FTC

    I am very careful with people. I am a ghost right now, and i do not have the skills practiced/the skill level required in my area to be a bachelor (madison) is Double Double diamond.
    Can you explain or reword the bold part, please?
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  3. #3
    Senior Member Eddie Willers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Canadian Prairies
    Posts
    824
    Reputation
    2408
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Glower Given

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    I'm trying to understand the things you say. Can you define these for me, please:

    Glower
    Glower
    noun
    a look of sullen dislike, discontent, or anger.
    A gun-toting, weed-smoking, gray-bearded redneck with a Masters - old and dangerous.

  4. #4
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,795
    Reputation
    12624
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Glower Given

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Willers View Post
    Glower
    noun
    a look of sullen dislike, discontent, or anger.
    I don't know how I missed that. Thanks.

    EDIT: Actually, I know how I missed that, but it's a ridiculous reason. My thoughts got stuck on Mr. Gower from the movie It's A Wonderful Life! Strange but true. What can I say! The mind is a terrible thing to waste! This is your brain on drugs!
    Last edited by Unboxxed; April 6, 2021 at 11:30 AM.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  5. #5
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,070
    Reputation
    10295
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Glower Given

    Double Double diamond
    Prone to avalanche, carry transponder beacon, stringers, shovel, and use extra caution.
    United we stand, divided we are.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    16
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Glower Given

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Prone to avalanche, carry transponder beacon, stringers, shovel, and use extra caution.
    If you have been to a ski resort, there are symbols for difficulty on the downhill.


    double diamond is hard.

    quad diamond is basically skiing the mountain pass that Hannibals elephants traversed.


    Mr. Gower. Pharmacist. Like Walter white?


    So, in my life i imagine ghost as being the base energy state of my life for a long time.

    Finding a place in the world where i can raise the energy state to bachelor for a little bit, that is my goal.

    I value my freedom the most. In America the freedom is going away/gone




    I imagine a reverse safety net which is made of 220v toaster wire. mr

    Did I answer all your questions?

  7. #7
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,070
    Reputation
    10295
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Glower Given

    Quote Originally Posted by HK 95 View Post
    If you have been to a ski resort, there are symbols for difficulty on the downhill.


    double diamond is hard.

    quad diamond is basically skiing the mountain pass that Hannibals elephants traversed.


    Mr. Gower. Pharmacist. Like Walter white?


    So, in my life i imagine ghost as being the base energy state of my life for a long time.

    Finding a place in the world where i can raise the energy state to bachelor for a little bit, that is my goal.

    I value my freedom the most. In America the freedom is going away/gone




    I imagine a reverse safety net which is made of 220v toaster wire. mr

    Did I answer all your questions?
    Are you on blue squares or green circles?

    I like to go where the signs say cliffs, or there's no signs at all..
    United we stand, divided we are.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    16
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Glower Given

    Blue square trails are good ones. I haven't been skiing in years.

    What about you?

  9. #9
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,070
    Reputation
    10295
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Glower Given

    Quote Originally Posted by HK 95 View Post
    Blue square trails are good ones. I haven't been skiing in years.

    What about you?
    Same here, can't afford it anymore, $100+ lift tickets now, were $27.00 back in the 90's and season passes were reasonable, lets see what happens to prices now that government is drunk on printing money out of thin air and charging it to the national debt+ interest%, ugly things are afoot and nothing can stop them, they absolutely won't stop until we all own nothing but debt and no collateral!

    So long, and thanks for all the fish.

    United we stand, divided we are.

  10. #10
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    264
    Reputation
    338
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Glower Given

    Having empathy, compassion, not being afraid, wanting to help others... is very much a rarity. Most people remain entranced their entire lives by the widdl voice in their head and the whatever comes out of the idiot box. Full of delusion, fear, perversely this leads them to trust all manner of tyrants while they view the honest, genuine ones with alarm. Lol.
    It ain't just America bro.
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,456
    Reputation
    3032
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Glower Given

    sometimes i want to start verbal conversations with people and they are just terrified of it.
    Living life as a nomad I’m sure you feel the need for human interaction occasionally. Starting conversations on the street (or wherever) is a no-no. Smile and wave or give the “man-nod” and be on your way. People don’t want to deeply interact with passers-by. Maybe it’s fear as you say, or maybe they just want to be about their own business. Whatever the reason, that’s the way it is.

    When I moved town and knew no-one and felt the need to interact with human beings, I hit the bars and sat at the bar– this is important. Don’t go sit at a table, it indicates you want to be left alone. You don’t even have to drink alcohol – have an orange juice or a cola, that’s bound to raise an eyebrow or two. Barflies are incessantly curious (nosey bastards); it won’t be long before someone starts asking questions and suddenly you’re in a conversation. Obviously this won’t always work, but nine times out of ten it’s a fairly safe bet.

    Anyway, she never held the little boy the same way. I guess he is just supposed to "tough it out".

    It's the babies man. they suffer under this.
    This is something I have noticed about women, they ALWAYS seem to favour the little girl. It reminds me of a situation many years ago. I was dating an unmarried mother of two; a girl aged about 4 and a boy aged about 6, or something like that. The girlfriend’s sister, aunt of the two kids, was visiting. At one stage she picked up the little girl and told her: “You’re my favourite. Yes you are, yes you are.” as she proceeded to shower her with hugs and kisses, all the while the little boy was looking on. It made me sick to my stomach.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    16
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Glower Given

    Jackoaf

    I'm glad you told me about the bar. I had no idea about the bar.

    Guess growing up Mormon i never considered that.


    This is bar central where i am at, so should be a good place to meet people.


    happybachelor,

    I agree about people being afraid. I just think everyone is like me. Still sollipstic from my feminized conditioning... somewhat. Still killing that.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    1163
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Glower Given

    Took a LONG walk on some nature trails this past weekend, at least 8 miles worth. The weather was nice, so there were other people. Often there is nobody, that why I like that particular trail.

    When people came toward me on the trail, I politely stepped off the trail and checked my emails and stuff because I dont wear a mask. Most people were good with it, but on two separate occasions I got a negative response. Both were solo women with dogs. One went as far as to wait till I could hear her say to the dog, 'He doesnt like us'

    Meanwhile, I could tell all the older folk really appreciated the gesture. And I would get some really kind Hello's


    Women must be losing it with the social distancing rules

  14. #14
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    264
    Reputation
    338
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Glower Given

    I always chuckle when they say we don't need men. They can't even handle losing our attention.
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.

  15. #15
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,795
    Reputation
    12624
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Glower Given

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankS View Post
    Took a LONG walk on some nature trails this past weekend, at least 8 miles worth. The weather was nice, so there were other people. Often there is nobody, that why I like that particular trail.

    When people came toward me on the trail, I politely stepped off the trail and checked my emails and stuff because I dont wear a mask. Most people were good with it, but on two separate occasions I got a negative response. Both were solo women with dogs. One went as far as to wait till I could hear her say to the dog, 'He doesnt like us'

    Meanwhile, I could tell all the older folk really appreciated the gesture. And I would get some really kind Hello's


    Women must be losing it with the social distancing rules
    I figure the stage of the game where vaccinations bring on the cessation of mask wearing will be an uncoordinated thing, not that it has to be coordinated or even could be, where each person figures out to stop wearing masks, some persons ahead of others, with the Some getting criticized by the Others. As time goes by, the Some becomes the More, and the Others become the Few, and eventually perhaps we will have the Holdouts. All through this de-masking process, we will see arguing about it in the media and social media. blah blah blah fuck 'em.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  16. #16
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,070
    Reputation
    10295
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Glower Given

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    I figure the stage of the game where vaccinations bring on the cessation of mask wearing will be an uncoordinated thing, not that it has to be coordinated or even could be, where each person figures out to stop wearing masks, some persons ahead of others, with the Some getting criticized by the Others. As time goes by, the Some becomes the More, and the Others become the Few, and eventually perhaps we will have the Holdouts. All through this de-masking process, we will see arguing about it in the media and social media. blah blah blah fuck 'em.
    I wonder if banks are gonna return to calling the police when masked men enter their lobbies? It'll take a few robberies before that happens, good time for bank robbers, huh? I'm tempted...
    United we stand, divided we are.

  17. #17
    Senior Member happybachelor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    North UK
    Posts
    264
    Reputation
    338
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Glower Given

    I regularly burst into laughter when out and about, seeing people wearing masks in the shop, on buses, on the street. They are literally waiting for the government to tell them they can stop wearing masks. If the government doesn't do this, I'm not even sure they will take them off. They would probably wear them until their last living day unless told they don't have to.
    However I agree it will probably happen that slowly less people will wear them and it will catch on. The sheeple will look around with wide eyes and slowly ape others. Not much thought involved. The government won't say it must continue, but won't announce it must stop either - leaving it to the people to gradually do it themselves and thus avoiding any blame because they covered both bases (wear or not to wear). Yes the media will talk about it endlessly in their usual vile manner.
    It's all so fucking predictable. Since this hoax began I've never worn a mask and the most I've had was "can you put on your mask please" followed by a quick "oh sorry" when I say I'm exempt. That's it. I've walked past dozens of police too. DOZENS and hardly a word.
    And yet the people are wearing their mask cos they're worried about a small fine. Which is probably a media hoax because WHY HAVEN'T I OR ANY NON-MASK WEARERS I KNOW BEEN FINED?
    Freedoms surrendered cos they 'might' be fined a hundred quid. Shame on them.
    Slaves can only dream, free men live their dreams.

  18. #18
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,070
    Reputation
    10295
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Glower Given

    Quote Originally Posted by happybachelor View Post
    I regularly burst into laughter when out and about, seeing people wearing masks in the shop, on buses, on the street. They are literally waiting for the government to tell them they can stop wearing masks. If the government doesn't do this, I'm not even sure they will take them off. They would probably wear them until their last living day unless told they don't have to.
    However I agree it will probably happen that slowly less people will wear them and it will catch on. The sheeple will look around with wide eyes and slowly ape others. Not much thought involved. The government won't say it must continue, but won't announce it must stop either - leaving it to the people to gradually do it themselves and thus avoiding any blame because they covered both bases (wear or not to wear). Yes the media will talk about it endlessly in their usual vile manner.
    It's all so fucking predictable. Since this hoax began I've never worn a mask and the most I've had was "can you put on your mask please" followed by a quick "oh sorry" when I say I'm exempt. That's it. I've walked past dozens of police too. DOZENS and hardly a word.
    And yet the people are wearing their mask cos they're worried about a small fine. Which is probably a media hoax because WHY HAVEN'T I OR ANY NON-MASK WEARERS I KNOW BEEN FINED?
    Freedoms surrendered cos they 'might' be fined a hundred quid. Shame on them.
    In the US we have municipal boards of directors, when they issue a public safety order, arbitrary or not, the order goes to the police dep. and by that order they are empowered to enforce, meaning any "resistance" to that order can lead to arrest. I see the innerworkings of government being well educated on civics, I refuse to be a martyr under tyrannical rule dictated by law and order. I see it the way a mouse in a maze sees it, except the walls are lines in the sand that must not be crossed, in the end, I make through the maze to my objective on the other side, avoiding the gas chambers of these ink pen tyrants.

    Guerilla warfare is won by these principles, banzai attacks cost time, effort, and recourses, with the full price of any attack being a mystery until it's over. When a man truly realizes just how alone and endangered he is by ink pen tyrants, he learns how to use a little ink himself whiles avoiding any and all conflict. My mask goes on and off so I can step over those lines in the sand to get to my objective.

    The board of health in any municipality has more authority and power than anyone else, they can issue eviction orders on private property. Merchants can and will trespass a person in violation of a health department order, otherwise they themselves can be shut down and put out of business for "health code violations". Where in any of this procedure can a man find a friend? He can't, because circumstance dictates he has none.

    The real bite in the ass is when we see these ink pen tyrants violating the laws themselves while the police stand by awaiting new orders, and that's where we are today, like it or not, you have no friends, you're just a target!
    United we stand, divided we are.

  19. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    16
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Glower Given

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    In the US we have municipal boards of directors, when they issue a public safety order, arbitrary or not, the order goes to the police dep. and by that order they are empowered to enforce, meaning any "resistance" to that order can lead to arrest. I see the innerworkings of government being well educated on civics, I refuse to be a martyr under tyrannical rule dictated by law and order. I see it the way a mouse in a maze sees it, except the walls are lines in the sand that must not be crossed, in the end, I make through the maze to my objective on the other side, avoiding the gas chambers of these ink pen tyrants.

    Guerilla warfare is won by these principles, banzai attacks cost time, effort, and recourses, with the full price of any attack being a mystery until it's over. When a man truly realizes just how alone and endangered he is by ink pen tyrants, he learns how to use a little ink himself whiles avoiding any and all conflict. My mask goes on and off so I can step over those lines in the sand to get to my objective.

    The board of health in any municipality has more authority and power than anyone else, they can issue eviction orders on private property. Merchants can and will trespass a person in violation of a health department order, otherwise they themselves can be shut down and put out of business for "health code violations". Where in any of this procedure can a man find a friend? He can't, because circumstance dictates he has none.

    The real bite in the ass is when we see these ink pen tyrants violating the laws themselves while the police stand by awaiting new orders, and that's where we are today, like it or not, you have no friends, you're just a target!


    It's dark here. Getting darker

  20. #20
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Dead body politic, deceased corporate corpse.
    Posts
    3,070
    Reputation
    10295
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Glower Given

    Quote Originally Posted by HK 95 View Post
    It's dark here. Getting darker
    That's when the monsters come out! MGTOW philosophy is night vision. We're many legions strong, with each one of us having had our retinas polished like Riddick, we're ready and able for the darkness when things become PITCH BLACK.
    One thing's for sure, we're moving past sunset and the shadows have banded together as one.
    United we stand, divided we are.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •