Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    377
    Reputation
    1428
    Type
    Bachelor

    Going from ghosting to dating to ghosting again and again and again..

    Recently Iíve been thinking about what I want to do now this MGTOW thing is firmly drilled into my head. Do I want to ghost, or do I still want to engage in short or long-term relationships on my own terms? For the last few months Iíve decided to do whatever I feel like, I mostly go unnoticed by women, but every now and then I decide I want to game and I get them easily attracted. This sometimes leads to some enjoyable interactions, but what it does more often than that, is bring me red pills. After interacting with several women their behavior becomes such a huge turnoff I try and ghost again.

    Trust me guys, whenever you want a red pill reminder you donít need these forums, just (trying to) attract three or more modern day girls from my generation (90ís) will do.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,179
    Reputation
    6434
    Type
    Intellectual Ghost

    Re: Going from ghosting to dating to ghosting again and again and again..

    I am a full ghost. Whenever I need a reminder I visit this forum or turn on the news. If you need a more powerful red pill dosage, join an online dating site and interact for a day or two with the selfish and entitled American princess twats and you will remember why you ghosted in the first place.

    Modern Westernized women are garbage. Don't debase yourself and compromise your beliefs or integrity by dealing with their bullshit. If you need to fuck, hire a hooker. All other cunts are undeserving of your time and effort.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    900
    Reputation
    4683

    Re: Going from ghosting to dating to ghosting again and again and again..

    Quote Originally Posted by secularscientist View Post
    Modern Westernized women are garbage. Don't debase yourself and compromise your beliefs or integrity by dealing with their bullshit.
    I vote for nuclear waste or an an unknown alien biotoxin....

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Penang, Malaysia
    Posts
    245
    Reputation
    732

    Re: Going from ghosting to dating to ghosting again and again and again..

    Quote Originally Posted by ikbenrein View Post
    This sometimes leads to some enjoyable interactions, but what it does more often than that, is bring me red pills. After interacting with several women their behavior becomes such a huge turnoff I try and ghost again.
    Exactly. Which is why we often say that PUA is nothing more than a diversion as all roads lead to MGTOW.

    Regardless of how successfully you are at GAME, it ultimately becomes self-defeating because there is no solace to be found in an axe-wound.

    This is because from the lowest bar room throwout "2" to the hottest model-babe "10" they all have the same appalling personalities, character flaws and repulsive natures. It is just a matter of time and degree (i.e. AWALT).

    This ain't no upwardly mobile freeway
    Oh no, this is the road, said this is the road
    This is the road to Hell



  5. #5
    Senior Member ATLien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    493
    Reputation
    1526
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Going from ghosting to dating to ghosting again and again and again..

    Quote Originally Posted by secularscientist View Post
    If you need a more powerful red pill dosage, join an online dating site and interact for a day or two with the selfish and entitled American princess twats and you will remember why you ghosted in the first place.
    have a task... up T's alley....

    had a thought. make 2 profiles, identical in your profile text, but worded very differently. put hot muscular guy pics in one profile (or whatever the local chicks prefer), and an average looking guy in the next. count the number of unsolicited emails you receive from women each week. You can put them in any city you prefer.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,179
    Reputation
    6434
    Type
    Intellectual Ghost

    Re: Going from ghosting to dating to ghosting again and again and again..

    Quote Originally Posted by ATLien View Post
    have a task... up T's alley....

    had a thought. make 2 profiles, identical in your profile text, but worded very differently. put hot muscular guy pics in one profile (or whatever the local chicks prefer), and an average looking guy in the next. count the number of unsolicited emails you receive from women each week. You can put them in any city you prefer.
    Would be a hilarious experiment for the community to observe. We of course already know how this plays out, but would certainly be fun. I agree, T would be the ideal person to do this and report back.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Indianajohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    531
    Reputation
    1751
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Going from ghosting to dating to ghosting again and again and again..

    Saw a program once where a guy was complaining about the women he meets on dating sites. The guy was totally blue pill, but he did make one interesting observation: when he changed his income from what it was to "over 100K" per year, he was suddenly flooded with emails. The show proceeded to quickly gloss over that fact.
    No matter how attractive a woman is. No matter how beautiful she is. Somewhere, out there, some guy is sick of her shit.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    900
    Reputation
    4683

    Re: Going from ghosting to dating to ghosting again and again and again..

    Quote Originally Posted by ATLien View Post
    have a task... up T's alley....

    had a thought. make 2 profiles, identical in your profile text, but worded very differently. put hot muscular guy pics in one profile (or whatever the local chicks prefer), and an average looking guy in the next. count the number of unsolicited emails you receive from women each week. You can put them in any city you prefer.

    Who me?

    Awwww Shucks fella's... Oddly enough as it stands my page is some finely tuned catnip, and I broke 6800 profile views just this week.

    Here's the interesting thing, even with the massive traffic my page gets on Match, the most common thing I get from the hamsters is "you're amazing, awesome, courageous, etc" as if that isn't already evident. Those retards can't even come up with a decent sentence to say hello or introduce themselves in any compelling way. The stupid whores all claim to desire great grammar and prose from men, but not a one of them can string ten words together.

    Whenever I initiate contact, which is seldom, or they do I usually have 100% of the notes read and about a 80% response rate, but it will usually will fizzle out by the fourth note unless I really tweak out their emotions.

    While I do agree it's a solid plan, it's really a waste of money and time to continually respond to a bunch of "you're fantastic" notes every day when they cant even put together anything beyond gibberish when they respond.

    I had better conversations with camels than I ever did with a female....

  9. #9
    Senior Member jso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,215
    Reputation
    4566

    Re: Going from ghosting to dating to ghosting again and again and again..

    my situation is more unique. I've always been an extreme introvert. blame my upbringing (or lack of it) whatever. I preferred books and video games, and then when the internet came into my life I did the vast majority of my reading on the computer. that's where I remain today.

    because of this, I ghost. everything I learn about the outside world tells me that I am better off avoiding it than interacting with it. as a result, I experience zero stress, and have even managed to handle the minimal amounts of stress I experience better and better. my free time is never wasted on anyone I don't want to waste it on; I treat it like gold.

    there was a time when I was younger, that I would have sacrificed some of that free time for a girl, if one ever presented herself. that time has long since passed. if she brings nothing to the table but her cunt, then I will not spend a free moment chasing her.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Cap285's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    NW Indiana
    Posts
    450
    Reputation
    2212

    Re: Going from ghosting to dating to ghosting again and again and again..

    I remember dating....

    I would date three months then not date three months.

    I would date two months then not date four months.

    I would date two months then not date six months.

    I would date two months then not date eight months.

    I would date one month then not date a year.

    Seeing a trend here?

    Fuck dating and the horse it rode in on.

  11. #11
    Senior Member ATLien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    493
    Reputation
    1526
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Going from ghosting to dating to ghosting again and again and again..

    the guy on zombieland was a ghost even before ZA occurred
    My opinions are not necessarily my opinions.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,294
    Reputation
    5506

    Re: Going from ghosting to dating to ghosting again and again and again..

    Quote Originally Posted by jso View Post
    my situation is more unique. I've always been an extreme introvert. blame my upbringing (or lack of it) whatever. I preferred books and video games, and then when the internet came into my life I did the vast majority of my reading on the computer. that's where I remain today.

    because of this, I ghost. everything I learn about the outside world tells me that I am better off avoiding it than interacting with it. as a result, I experience zero stress, and have even managed to handle the minimal amounts of stress I experience better and better. my free time is never wasted on anyone I don't want to waste it on; I treat it like gold.

    there was a time when I was younger, that I would have sacrificed some of that free time for a girl, if one ever presented herself. that time has long since passed. if she brings nothing to the table but her cunt, then I will not spend a free moment chasing her.
    I ghost and like you, my free time is absolutely gold. When guys at work talk about their weekend, they mention blacking out drunk, random hookups and noisy bars. My weekends are stress free, I do what ever I feel like doing and don't waste time with hookups or blacking out. Blacking out drunk would only take me away from enjoying my day.

    I have absolutely no doubt that dating and hooking up is a huge waste of time and I quit pretty early after noticing the bs, fakeness and the carousel. I know fire when I see it, I will let others repeatedly place their hand into the flame and never learn.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti


Similar Threads

  1. Books on Ghosting
    By Shrug the Script in forum For Ghosts
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: October 18, 2019, 3:12 PM
  2. Dating sweaty
    By TheRecipe in forum Game
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: January 7, 2015, 1:04 PM
  3. Rein goes dating
    By ikbenrein in forum Game
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: October 9, 2014, 8:06 AM
  4. Ghosting
    By jagrmeister in forum MGTOW Dictionary
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 25, 2014, 8:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •