Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    40
    Type
    Old and married...but very supportive.

    Females Are The Major Political Problem In Western Civilization.

    Females are further left politically than males...period. This not a new issue...it's been the norm for decades at least. From a 2009 Gallup article;

    "A new Gallup analysis of almost 150,000 interviews conducted from January through May of this year sheds new light on the substantial gender gap that exists in American politics today. Not only are women significantly more likely than men to identify as Democrats, and less likely to identify as independents, but -- with only slight variation -- this gap is evident across all ages, from 18 to 85, and within all major racial, ethnic, and marital-status segments of society."

    https://news.gallup.com/poll/120839/Women-Likely-Democrats-Regardless-Age.aspx

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    448
    Reputation
    604
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Females Are The Major Political Problem In Western Civilization.

    Women are also more likely to go to college and continue their educations which means they are also brainwashed with the group think Left wing politics. I think it has more to do with that than their gender alone actually. If you were to do a study of college educated vs high school educated alone you would probably find that College = Left voter, High School = Right voter. Irrespective of gender.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    40
    Type
    Old and married...but very supportive.

    Re: Females Are The Major Political Problem In Western Civilization.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
    Women are also more likely to go to college and continue their educations which means they are also brainwashed with the group think Left wing politics. I think it has more to do with that than their gender alone actually. If you were to do a study of college educated vs high school educated alone you would probably find that College = Left voter, High School = Right voter. Irrespective of gender.
    If it was only a college thing, then there would not be a difference between males and females in the 18 or 19 year old female group...but there was a difference. I'm sorry, but I agree with the Gallup analysis...it's a female thing. It's likely because they're more emotional and less rational than males....and critical thinking does not fare well in an emotional environment.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    40
    Type
    Old and married...but very supportive.

    Re: Females Are The Major Political Problem In Western Civilization.

    Quote Originally Posted by McDudeski McGee View Post
    I agree. In 2020 Trump improved his numbers with women in every category. He also improved his numbers with Asian, Black, and Hispanic males. He lost because he tanked with college-educated white men, largely because the Covid conspiracy stuff.

    What's funny is that Trump's loss gets explained with more conspiracy stuff, as if the election was stolen from Trump in black cities where he improved his numbers. Back in reality, Trump lost because Biden curb-stomped him in suburbia -- the Atlanta suburbs, the Philadelphia suburbs, etc.



    College alone does NOT explain the disparity in the 18 or 19 year old females....or the over 80 group, when few of them went to college 60 years ago.

  5. #5

    Re: Females Are The Major Political Problem In Western Civilization.

    I see the problem as going deeper than this. If we had a healthy political climate, everyone would be dedicated, not to a particular political ideology, but to being as unbiased as possible and to evaluating evidence. People would be loyal ONLY to letting evidence and facts lead them to their conclusions. For most people, it's not like that AT ALL. I see dogmatic assholes from all political persuasions. I've seen leftists who insist there are 70 or so genders and that anyone who doesn't buy in is a bigot. I see both leftist and rightists bash the COVID vaccine when the scientific community's evidence shows that the risk of getting vaccinated is much lower than the risks of being sick with COVID. I see leftists bash so-called GMOs without even understanding how they work or that we've genetically modified foods for centuries. I see rightists who want to worship Trump no matter what he does. I see both leftists and rightists bashing G5 while having no earthly clue how it works.

    If we had a healthy political climate, almost all of our politicians would be on our shit list. I think there might be a dog catcher in Bismarck, North Dakota who's not a crook.

  6. #6
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    5,165
    Reputation
    23980
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Females Are The Major Political Problem In Western Civilization.

    I'm sorry, but I agree with the Gallup analysis...it's a female thing. It's likely because they're more emotional and less rational than males....and critical thinking does not fare well in an emotional environment.
    It's perfectly rational: people vote in their own self interest. A society that just hands out free shit to non-productive people is better for women. A society where you get to keep the fruit of your own labour is better for men.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    448
    Reputation
    604
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Females Are The Major Political Problem In Western Civilization.

    Quote Originally Posted by TigPlaze View Post
    I see the problem as going deeper than this. If we had a healthy political climate, everyone would be dedicated, not to a particular political ideology, but to being as unbiased as possible and to evaluating evidence. People would be loyal ONLY to letting evidence and facts lead them to their conclusions. For most people, it's not like that AT ALL. I see dogmatic assholes from all political persuasions. I've seen leftists who insist there are 70 or so genders and that anyone who doesn't buy in is a bigot. I see both leftist and rightists bash the COVID vaccine when the scientific community's evidence shows that the risk of getting vaccinated is much lower than the risks of being sick with COVID. I see leftists bash so-called GMOs without even understanding how they work or that we've genetically modified foods for centuries. I see rightists who want to worship Trump no matter what he does. I see both leftists and rightists bashing G5 while having no earthly clue how it works.

    If we had a healthy political climate, almost all of our politicians would be on our shit list. I think there might be a dog catcher in Bismarck, North Dakota who's not a crook.
    It has become just that. I am conservative but I am not blindly so. I disagree that CoVid is just like a flu for example. I don't value my freedom so much that I would like to see a high death count like some countries have.

    My point is, I can see points on both sides (sometimes). But a lot of people will play the man instead of the ball. Trump = bad. Biden (or anyone opposing him) = good. I think Kamala is hurting the Dems though, they can see Biden might not last and people don't like her. She was chosen due to her gender and race. Big mistake.

    Anyway, as I have always said, Trump could cure cancer, solve world hunger and save the puppies and the Left would still beat him for it. A lot of what he stands for is actually more aligned with the Left - not wanting to get into foreign wars for example. But he is Trump so they hate him. They hated him from the get go.

  8. #8
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,242
    Reputation
    12465
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Females Are The Major Political Problem In Western Civilization.

    I've come to adore modern women almost as much as I adore the politicians and the party they represent and elect.

    When they do finally destroy western civilization, the first thing on their agenda will be to hand it back to us in all its tattered form and wreckage, and the B-Pillers will be more than happy to shoulder the burden and assist.
    Tower's Book of Survival:

    Rule #401. First you eat the dogs, then you eat the dogfood.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    448
    Reputation
    604
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Females Are The Major Political Problem In Western Civilization.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    I've come to adore modern women almost as much as I adore the politicians and the party they represent and elect.

    When they do finally destroy western civilization, the first thing on their agenda will be to hand it back to us in all its tattered form and wreckage, and the B-Pillers will be more than happy to shoulder the burden and assist.
    And they will blame men for fucking it all up. In classic women shaming mode they will even say that men were weak and never should have handed so much control and power to women in the first place. And they would have a point of course.

  10. #10
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,242
    Reputation
    12465
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Females Are The Major Political Problem In Western Civilization.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptic View Post
    And they will blame men for fucking it all up. In classic women shaming mode they will even say that men were weak and never should have handed so much control and power to women in the first place. And they would have a point of course.
    That doesn't apply to me, I don't have a woman in my life seizing power and control so she can mangle everything and hand it back to me, like I'm some kind of Borax mule!
    Tower's Book of Survival:

    Rule #401. First you eat the dogs, then you eat the dogfood.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    448
    Reputation
    604
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Females Are The Major Political Problem In Western Civilization.

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    That doesn't apply to me, I don't have a woman in my life seizing power and control so she can mangle everything and hand it back to me, like I'm some kind of Borax mule!
    True but they will just blame men in general and expect us to clean it all up or else they will go on a sex strike not realizing that most of us don't care and there will be plenty of their "sisters" selling it cheap on the corners.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    204
    Type
    mgtow

    Re: Females Are The Major Political Problem In Western Civilization.

    Unpopular opinion...

    Trad cucks and right wind dipshits have ruined MGTOW with their incessant deep desire to make everything about politics because like religious idiots, you just can't keep your stupid ideas in your asshole, but you have to shit it out constantly.

    Nothing about MGTOW is fucking retarded trad cuck right wing nonsense, any more than it is left wing retarded commie nonsense.

    Stop politicizing shit under the "manipulate angry white men" theory. The 4-chan nazis pulled that one on reddit, and the subreddit was removed for that shit.

    If you're upset that Biden is in office, and you're a paid off faggot political shill, discuss better ideas than his, not just "rally the troops". Exchanging your brain for the religion of politics is extremely fake and gay.

    As if trad cucks and fucking conservatives aren't the biggest pussy worshippers in the world with their "muh white babies" nonsense they never seem to do themselves. Anti-male, and anti-MGTOW.

    Have your own white babies faggots. Why are you trad cucks always unmarried and don't have a dozen babies? Get back to me when you have skin in the game.
    Last edited by DangZagnut; October 20, 2021 at 9:14 AM.

  13. #13

    Re: Females Are The Major Political Problem In Western Civilization.

    Females Are The Major Political Problem In Western Civilization.

    Agreed, in general, women are more likely to vote for policies that "progress" away from the ideals that made us great. I don't care about your political parties, I DO care about us (not) aligning with values that make everyone's lives better. Women's methods of engagment are through tears, lies, gaslighting, feigned weakness, asking for someone else's resources, manipulation, social dynamics, sex, and capitalizing on sympathy. You'll notice that these all have evolved in them in correspondence with their interaction/dynamics with men, not the brutal hard world out there (since men have classically been the ones to face that). Women don't engage with the brutal nature of reality, they (have) engaged with men. This worked for them for a long time, since men... A) were in charge. B) engaged with brutal nature themselves. C) are biologically wired to respond to women when they do these things. The problem is that this whole dynamic is destroyed now because women don't really engage with/through men any more, they are now directly engaging with reality/nature themselves since weak men so stupidly give them the right to vote, aka, put them in charge (they are the majority of voters). So now women are engaging with reality/nature with their same tactics and the problem is that NATURE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT about these tactics. Brutal nature only responds to brute force, thinking, sacrifice, hard work, responsibility, cooperation, aka the classic ways that men have dealt with it throughout time. Nature doesn't give a fuck if you vote yourself more fake money or more made-up rights. Physics doesn't give a shit if you vote for more food, it requires you to gruelingly farm it. And so what we're getting now is an evermore-becoming fake/imaginary, sudo-utopian society, as voted for by the majority of voters (women) that is propped up on the backs of the evermore-being-oppressed male workhorse, still benefitting from what's left of the sacrifice and hard work of generations past (who had polar opposite ideals), and is keeping itself alive through debt and fake money constantly being printed (currency devaluation). Nature was kept at bay for a long time, but with women voting now, nature is catching back up, eroding the foundations of those ideals that have protected us from it for so long. And nature will come crashing back in as suddenly as the building that falls when it's foundations have been chipped away at long enough. There's only one way to stop any of this, and it will never happen anyway so it's not really even worth talking about... but to quote Turd Flinging Monkey: "TAKE WOMEN'S RIGHTS AWAY"!!! For their own good and ours! But no, you can't put the genie back in the bottle or close pandora's box, and the only way out is through. Hasten the decline so that the awake and prepared men that are left can rebuild a real, good society again from the ashes.
    Last edited by micro_peanuts; October 18, 2021 at 7:11 PM.

  14. #14

    Re: Females Are The Major Political Problem In Western Civilization.

    Quote Originally Posted by micro_peanuts View Post
    Agreed, in general, women are more likely to vote for policies that "progress" away from the ideals that made us great. I don't care about your political parties, I DO care about us (not) aligning with values that make everyone's lives better. Women's methods of engagment are through tears, lies, gaslighting, feigned weakness, asking for someone else's resources, manipulation, social dynamics, sex, and capitalizing on sympathy. You'll notice that these all have evolved in them in correspondence with their interaction/dynamics with men, not the brutal hard world out there (since men have classically been the ones to face that). Women don't engage with the brutal nature of reality, they (have) engaged with men. This worked for them for a long time, since men... A) were in charge. B) engaged with brutal nature themselves. C) are biologically wired to respond to women when they do these things. The problem is that this whole dynamic is destroyed now because women don't really engaging with/through men any more, they are now directly engaging with reality/nature themselves since weak men so stupidly give them the right to vote, aka, put them in charge (they are the majority of voters). So now women are engaging with reality/nature with their same tactics and the problem is that NATURE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT about these tactics. Brutal nature only responds to brute force, thinking, sacrifice, hard work, cooperation, aka the classic ways that men have dealt with it throughout time. And so what we're getting now is an evermore-becoming fake/imaginary, sudo-utopian society, as voted for by the majority of voters (women) that is propped up on the backs of the evermore-being-oppressed male workhorse, still benefitting from what's left of the sacrifice and hard work of generations past (who had polar opposite ideals), and is keeping itself alive through debt and fake money constantly being printed (currency devaluation). Nature was kept at bay for a long time, but with women voting now, nature is catching back up, eroding the foundations of those ideals that have protected us from it for so long. And nature will come crashing back in as suddenly as the building that falls when it's foundations have been chipped away at long enough. There's only one way to stop any of this, and it will never happen anyway so it's not really even worth talking about... but to quote Turd Flinging Monkey: "TAKE WOMEN'S RIGHTS AWAY"!!! For their own good and ours! But no, you can't put the genie back in the bottle or close pandora's box, and the only way out is through. Hasten the decline so that the awake and prepared men that are left can rebuild a real, good society again from the ashes.
    I think I lost brain cells reading that. Are you on any medication by chance? SSRIS maybe?

  15. #15

    Re: Females Are The Major Political Problem In Western Civilization.

    Quote Originally Posted by BedroomBully View Post
    I think I lost brain cells reading that. Are you on any medication by chance? SSRIS maybe?
    It's okay, I don't expect most people to be able to grasp these concepts.

  16. #16

    Re: Females Are The Major Political Problem In Western Civilization.

    Quote Originally Posted by micro_peanuts View Post
    It's okay, I don't expect most people to be able to grasp these concepts.
    Most people form paragraphs and not just rant like diarrhea of the mouth. Your statement is pretty much women shouldn't be able to vote or have human rights (one of those is to vote). It's real "incel" type stuff. You know you can articulate better than that.

    I think a big part of the problem today is men thinking women are still going to be traditional. That's long gone. It's never never coming back in the western world. You need to adapt, migrate, or die (in this case that would just mean being alone). We have to play the cards we are dealt. Since we (us on this site as a collective) know the cards they hold, we need to play the best hand we can.

    Life is a game you can't just opt out of playing. Take advantage while you can.

  17. #17

    Re: Females Are The Major Political Problem In Western Civilization.

    Quote Originally Posted by DangZagnut View Post
    Unpopular opinion...

    Trad cucks and right wind dipshits have ruined MGTOW with their incessant deep desire to make everything about politics because like religious idiots, you just can't keep your stupid ideas in your asshole, but you have to shit it out constantly.

    Nothing about MGTOW is fucking retarded trad cuck right wing nonsense, and more than it is left wing retarded commie nonsense.

    Stop politicizing shit under the "manipulate angry white men" theory. The 4-chan nazis pulled that one on reddit, and the subreddit was removed for that shit.

    If you're upset that Biden is in office, and you're a paid off faggot political shill, discuss better ideas than his, not just "rally the troops". Exchanging your brain for the religion of politics is extremely fake and gay.

    As if trad cucks and fucking conservatives aren't the biggest pussy worshippers in the world with their "muh white babies" nonsense they never seem to do themselves. Anti-male, and anti-MGTOW.

    Have your own white babies faggots. Why are you trad cucks always unmarried and don't have a dozen babies? Get back to me when you have skin in the game.
    This is one of the best posts I've read here. I wish every MGTOW would read it. MGTOW has gotten improperly branded part of the alt-right, in part because (mostly over on Reddit), lots of MGTOWs made pro-right posts and posts in support of Donald Trump. They took that as "proof" that MGTOW was an offshoot of right-wing philosophy. Only problem is it's not. In conservative dogma, it's ultra important to believe in God (meaning the Christian one) and to have a family. MGTOW says "fuck having a family." MGTOW doesn't comment on God. You're accepted as MGTOW whether you believe in God or not, and whether you're religious or not.

    I wish I could impress on other MGTOW that right-wing politicians don't have their back. Neither do left-wing ones for that matter. In the United States, both our political parties are basically bought off by huge corporate money. Both parties represent corporate interests and don't give a fuck about the normal wage earners that make up most of the country. Their goal is to keep the cost of our labor as low as possible and to keep the rich oligarchs who run the country as rich as possible. The two parties fight over certain things, like abortion or whatever, but deep down both parties exist only to serve the ruling elites. We're all just pawns to them.

    It's a smart man who gives the finger to the system by refusing to marry. The rat race of getting worked to death by corporations is fueled by desperate men trying to provide for their wives and their families -- or bachelors trying to prove that they would be good providers, so pick them. We flip off the whole system. We don't have to buy a huge house in the burbs. We don't need luxury cars. We don't need expensive Armani suits. Fuck all that shit. All that shit exists to impress women and thus get your dick wet for a seconds-long thrill of orgasm. We're done being used.

    What I don't think all MGTOW men realize is it's not just women who have used us. It's the rich assholes who try to get us to work for peanuts, or try to get us into their rat race desperately supporting a family. Fuck all that. The Republican politicians are human garbage trying to manipulate you. The Democrats are also human garbage trying to manipulate you. They just manipulate you via different tactics. Both sides want you stuck in the rat race so that their corporate donors can make their fat, rich asses even fatter and even richer.
    Last edited by TigPlaze; October 19, 2021 at 2:55 AM. Reason: word choice

  18. #18

    Re: Females Are The Major Political Problem In Western Civilization.

    Quote Originally Posted by BedroomBully View Post
    Most people form paragraphs and not just rant like diarrhea of the mouth. Your statement is pretty much women shouldn't be able to vote or have human rights (one of those is to vote). It's real "incel" type stuff. You know you can articulate better than that.

    I think a big part of the problem today is men thinking women are still going to be traditional. That's long gone. It's never never coming back in the western world. You need to adapt, migrate, or die (in this case that would just mean being alone). We have to play the cards we are dealt. Since we (us on this site as a collective) know the cards they hold, we need to play the best hand we can.

    Life is a game you can't just opt out of playing. Take advantage while you can.
    I dont think not agreeing on how we are handing women unearned right is incel thinking.

  19. #19

    Re: Females Are The Major Political Problem In Western Civilization.

    I would say the worse. Even if you are mgtow, you simply cannot cut all the relation for the real world and live off grid in the woods. That is unreal.
    And thinking like politics is unrelated to you is intern, unreal.

    edit:fixed spelling
    Last edited by mgtow2021; October 19, 2021 at 12:48 PM.

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    56
    Type
    Rational Opportunist

    Re: Females Are The Major Political Problem In Western Civilization.

    It's not women. It's idiots. Stop being a pussy and blaming women when it's MEN who have the real power to take your rights. Men are the enemy too. You act like stupid men don't exist. It's pussy talk to constantly blame women.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: September 18, 2021, 6:26 AM
  2. Western Civilization is a dead man walking
    By FireBird in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: August 29, 2021, 2:32 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: June 23, 2019, 1:51 PM
  4. Can women end western civilization?
    By Porkncheese in forum Lounge
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: January 23, 2019, 9:00 PM
  5. A MGTOW civilization
    By Latinus in forum Lounge
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: September 17, 2014, 11:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •