Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36
  1. #1

    Female allies mean nothing

    These so called "Female allies" that try to say that they're on our side, ignore them. Their words mean nothing at all because I don't see a goddamn one fighting against the societal notion that Women > Men. They can say that they support us and all but would any of you expect someone to fight against a system or belief that greatly favors and benefits them? Nope. Deep down they enjoy the privileges of it. Until then, their words don't mean shit.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Tree
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    252
    Type
    Crow

    Re: Female allies mean nothing

    Indeed. To any lurkers reading this, particularly those on the fence about "female allies", consider the following:


    • Their comments are always addressed to average men, not to those in power who can actually change things.
    • They never give concrete steps about what they want changed in law or policy.
    • They never practice what they preach, if there is one you like individually, look into her past. All but guaranteed you'll see the tell-tale signs of typical female selfish and short-sighted behaviour.
    • They always attack MGTOW, some directly, some indirectly. They may try to frame it otherwise but it boils down to the same thing, they don't want men walking away. All of their apparent care and understanding for men goes out of the window at the suggestion that a man can actually do what he wishes with his own life.


    All these "allies" want one (or both) of two things:


    1. To make money off men who are desperate to believe there are good women out there.
    2. To get men as a whole back to the slaughterhouse.

  3. #3
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,926
    Reputation
    11564
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Female allies mean nothing

    Only a fool looks for support from the weaker of our species. These days it's common for our support to be mandated and compulsory through systematic syphoning and thievery. Respecting this is impossible, despising it is natural.
    Last edited by mgtower; August 28, 2021 at 10:18 AM.
    Any man that seeks leadership outside himself has a fool for a guide.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    French Canada
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    28
    Type
    Hybrid

    Re: Female allies mean nothing

    Beware the cameleons invading male space for simps.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,010
    Reputation
    5931
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Female allies mean nothing

    I agree with everything said so far. I just wanted to add: It's too late to change our minds. Because for many of us, this way of living has become instinctive, right down to our guts, our DNA. When things get decided that deeply, they become permanently wired into who we are and what we do. And so, any number of "valid" arguments can be presented, along with any tonnage of supporting "evidence," but we've all seen and experienced so much to the contrary, and so deeply, that it just doesn't matter. We simply don't care any more. We've known for too long that the "valid" arguments and the supporting "evidence" are skewed and biased toward a desired conclusion that is not borne out by reality.

  6. #6
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3,926
    Reputation
    11564
    Type
    Ghosted by law and order.

    Re: Female allies mean nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post
    I agree with everything said so far. I just wanted to add: It's too late to change our minds. Because for many of us, this way of living has become instinctive, right down to our guts, our DNA. When things get decided that deeply, they become permanently wired into who we are and what we do. And so, any number of "valid" arguments can be presented, along with any tonnage of supporting "evidence," but we've all seen and experienced so much to the contrary, and so deeply, that it just doesn't matter. We simply don't care any more. We've known for too long that the "valid" arguments and the supporting "evidence" are skewed and biased toward a desired conclusion that is not borne out by reality.
    I realized I was hooked one day on the mountain in knee to waste deep kicking up rooster tails in the steeps, I remember stopping on an outcrop and pondering where I'd be if I continued perusing female liability.

    There I was, looking out over 3 states and thinking about all the dudes tied to vices like drinking and womanizing, I know they go together, can's consume one without the other! I was also thinking about all the dudes tied with bailing wire to their regiment, work, wife, home, and family! I skied that day with a spirit of tremendous gratitude!

    I knew then my decision was locked and loaded, determined never to surrender the direction I chosen. My life was blessed beyond mortal comprehension! A head packed full of awesome memories and no commitment to toxiculture and it's misery I saw and pondered that day.

    All I ever got from the world around me was endless heaping helpings of CONFORMATION!

    4 generations of cultural morphing is what brought me to who I am today, I dove head first into my masculinity and been swimming ever since! Being a cultural tampon isn't the life for me!
    Any man that seeks leadership outside himself has a fool for a guide.

  7. #7
    Administrator jagrmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,571
    Reputation
    15483
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Female allies mean nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by suspiciouscrow View Post
    Indeed. To any lurkers reading this, particularly those on the fence about "female allies", consider the following:


    • Their comments are always addressed to average men, not to those in power who can actually change things.
    • They never give concrete steps about what they want changed in law or policy.
    • They never practice what they preach, if there is one you like individually, look into her past. All but guaranteed you'll see the tell-tale signs of typical female selfish and short-sighted behaviour.
    • They always attack MGTOW, some directly, some indirectly. They may try to frame it otherwise but it boils down to the same thing, they don't want men walking away. All of their apparent care and understanding for men goes out of the window at the suggestion that a man can actually do what he wishes with his own life.


    All these "allies" want one (or both) of two things:


    1. To make money off men who are desperate to believe there are good women out there.
    2. To get men as a whole back to the slaughterhouse.
    MGTOW men don't give practical steps about what they want changed either.

    Beware of purity spiraling - you are asking for perfection whereas neither you, me, or anyone here can claim to act in perfect ways.

    A cynical defeatism sets in with some - who automatically assume the worst of women or assumes any shortcoming discounts them entirely. The problem with cynicism like this is it paints with a broad brush. This is why TRUTH is one of two core values in our principles.

    https://www.goingyourownway.com/mgto...principles-16/

    The opposite of truth is: absolutist, cynical, defeatist, a kind of “know-it-all”'ism with a shallow bumper-sticker logic behind it. We observe, learn, and share – and hopefully never stop.
    It's fine to criticize these women, but we ought to be specific and discerning. It's far too easy to settle for bland denouncements of women - which lack true substance. This is a kind of lazy superiority complex which fails to use reason and simply hides behind a syllogism of women = bad. This is not to say women who claim to be allies are automatically good (or bad) - but we ought to evaluate them fairly.

    Some of you may be wondering -- who is this Jagrmeister guy? Have a look at some of my posts from MGTOW Forums--> Jagr Archive (collection of my articles)



    Stuff I do: Box, Surf, Tennis (3.5/4.0), Downhill skiing. I lift 4x a week and have for 10 years.
    Stuff I like: Comedy shows, NBA, Reading Non-Fiction (sociology, philosophy, biographies).
    Random facts: I admire Steve Jobs. Favorite travel spots (Russia, Central America).

  8. #8
    Senior Member Latinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in Latin America. Ay!
    Posts
    261
    Reputation
    1058
    Type
    Unquiet Bachelor

    Re: Female allies mean nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBird View Post
    These so called "Female allies" that try to say that they're on our side, ignore them. Their words mean nothing at all because I don't see a goddamn one fighting against the societal notion that Women > Men. They can say that they support us and all but would any of you expect someone to fight against a system or belief that greatly favors and benefits them? Nope. Deep down they enjoy the privileges of it. Until then, their words don't mean shit.
    I used to think the same. But some years ago, I have read another Mgtow saying an interesting opinion: only women who support and work for the creation of Artificial Wombs could be considered "allies". I wrote something about this in the other thread about this topic.

    Because Artificial Wombs are one of the best and definitive solutions to make women useless definitely. Men could live in women-free societies or even live mostly alone when we have Artificial Wombs.

    Then, we could be "nice guys" to women if they support and help in the creation of Artificial Wombs. This would make more women interested and useful to work in such technology, and then, it would even make the creation of Artificial Wombs faster and easier.

    And after all, when this technology become finally created, it could be very useful for Mgtows.

    And it seems to makes more sense. Many Conservative guys say that "Anti Feminist women" could be allies. But this is really bullshit. Because it is easy for any Femibitch call herself an "Anti feminist". But we know that those "conservative" women can be just parasites and treacherous as the others.

    So I think that some other ideas like that about Artificial Wombs could be better elaborated as well.

  9. #9
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,095
    Reputation
    4824
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Female allies mean nothing

    Never ever trust a chameleon. They will turn on you as soon as they are with another woman. They will laugh at you.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    33
    Type
    Patriarch

    Re: Female allies mean nothing

    They are chameleons. Even if they admit that men > women, their evil nature remains the same and they will conspire against men.

    A woman should be seen and not heard. Women's opinions mean nothing but trouble.

  11. #11

    Re: Female allies mean nothing

    I think Karen Straughan does some good work. She's intelligent and has been rebutting feminist BS for years.

  12. #12

    Re: Female allies mean nothing

    Actions>Words

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    33
    Type
    Patriarch

    Re: Female allies mean nothing

    I don't know why my post was deleted but I don't think I did anything "wrong" by pointing out that she divorced her husband and is taking child support, alimony or something......... and the fact that she's not talking about issues with female nature like prostitution, slandering, pretending, ingratitude, destructiveness........... or female inferiority

    Karen Straughan

  14. #14

    Re: Female allies mean nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by patriarch View Post
    I don't know why my post was deleted but I don't think I did anything "wrong" by pointing out that she divorced her husband and is taking child support, alimony or something......... and the fact that she's not talking about issues with female nature like prostitution, slandering, pretending, ingratitude, destructiveness........... or female inferiority

    Karen Straughan
    I recall the post.

    Perhaps it was deleted because of the tone (it ended screaming "the BITCH!") - I'm randomly guessing here that maybe some mod interpreted it as going against the Principles.

    >>
    • DON'T Be negative: we want to graduate members beyond the anger phase of MGTOW. We will not tolerate excessive amounts of cynicism, negativity, defeatism, and hostile indifference. We have the Rant sub-forum for venting.

    >>

  15. #15

    Re: Female allies mean nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by patriarch View Post
    I don't know why my post was deleted but I don't think I did anything "wrong" by pointing out that she divorced her husband and is taking child support, alimony or something......... and the fact that she's not talking about issues with female nature like prostitution, slandering, pretending, ingratitude, destructiveness........... or female inferiority

    Karen Straughan
    Yes, you are right that she divorced her husband. I don't know who deleted your post, but she should not be immune to criticism, and you should be free to say your piece without violating the Principles of the forum.

    In fairness, she has done a lot to speak up for men, on 'Honey Badger' radio/podcasts, and having done several rounds of tours/advocacy on behalf of men's issues, as a prominent speaker in men's conferences and more importantly, openly slamming Feminists. Her quick, sharp and to the point takedowns of Feminist views has earned her a lot of flak and has helped to change many people's views on Feminism while promoting men's rights.

    Again, I believe she should not be immune to criticism, and you should be free to say your piece.

    However I would also think that on balance, she has done more good in helping men's issues and going against Feminism. In that respect, I believe she's more of an ally for Men's Rights Advocacy.

    Is she an ally for MGTOW? I'm not sure, I haven't heard her publicly proclaim that men should be going their own way.
    Last edited by johnsmith79; September 2, 2021 at 6:49 AM. Reason: grammar

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    33
    Type
    Patriarch

    Re: Female allies mean nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith79 View Post
    I recall the post.

    Perhaps it was deleted because of the tone (it ended screaming "the BITCH!") - I'm randomly guessing here that maybe some mod interpreted it as going against the Principles.

    >>
    • DON'T Be negative: we want to graduate members beyond the anger phase of MGTOW. We will not tolerate excessive amounts of cynicism, negativity, defeatism, and hostile indifference. We have the Rant sub-forum for venting.

    >>
    lol total misinterpretation... but it's alright at least the previous comment now remains. Maybe the mod was a fan of that horrible woman


    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith79 View Post
    Yes, you are right that she divorced her husband. I don't know who deleted your post, but she should not be immune to criticism, and you should be free to say your piece without violating the Principles of the forum.

    In fairness, she has done a lot to speak up for men, on 'Honey Badger' radio/podcasts, and having done several rounds of tours/advocacy on behalf of men's issues, as a prominent speaker in men's conferences and more importantly, openly slamming Feminists. Her quick, sharp and to the point takedowns of Feminist views has earned her a lot of flak and has helped to change many people's views on Feminism while promoting men's rights.

    Again, I believe she should not be immune to criticism, and you should be free to say your piece.

    However I would also think that on balance, she has done more good in helping men's issues and going against Feminism. In that respect, I believe she's more of an ally for Men's Rights Advocacy.

    Is she an ally for MGTOW? I'm not sure, I haven't heard her publicly proclaim that men should be going their own way.
    Just imagine how she must have given her ex-husband the first date in the first place. Setting the tone for prostitution. Then she leeched off him ever since until finally the ungrateful creature thought it was ok to make up shit about him and dump his ass.... meanwhile playing victim in court so she got alimony, child support or whatever she is getting. I wouldn't be surprised if she to some extent turned the kids against him and his family too.

    And now she's acting like she's not one of them!! lol what a joke. A master pretender and many men are falling for it.

    The supreme chameleon.


  17. #17

    Re: Female allies mean nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by patriarch View Post
    Just imagine how she must have given her ex-husband the first date in the first place. Setting the tone for prostitution. Then she leeched off him ever since until finally the ungrateful creature thought it was ok to make up shit about him and dump his ass.... meanwhile playing victim in court so she got alimony, child support or whatever she is getting. I wouldn't be surprised if she to some extent turned the kids against him and his family too.
    I don't know if that is true about her, and I believe you're speculating as well.

    All I know is that she is divorced and that she speaks up for men's issues and slams down on Feminism.

    Sure, she could have raked him over the coals in family court, however she could also have stayed silent like many other women - in tacit agreement with the privileges of Feminism - instead of openly speaking up against Feminism.

    And she need not have braved the violent protestors at all those men's conferences either, nor suffer being tarred and slandered along with other MRAs as rape apologists, etc.

    She put her neck on the line when she needn't do that and was willing to suffer for men with nothing to gain on her part.

    I don't believe in hanging a person just because of one thing they did that I disagree with, while that same person has done and risked much more for several things I agree with.

    If I look at it on balance, I think she has done more good for MRAs than bad and therefore could be considered as an ally for MRAs.

    However we're perhaps straying from topic - this is a MGTOW forum, with a thread 'Female allies mean nothing' and hence by implication the 'Female allies' would be in reference to MGTOW and not MRA.

    In my limited knowledge, there are/have been no women advocates for MGTOW. I stand corrected if someone has knowledge otherwise.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    33
    Type
    Patriarch

    Re: Female allies mean nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith79 View Post
    I don't know if that is true about her, and I believe you're speculating as well. All I know is that she is divorced and that she speaks up for men's issues and slams down on Feminism. Sure, she could have raked him over the coals in family court, however she could also have stayed silent like many other women - in tacit agreement with the privileges of Feminism - instead of openly speaking up against Feminism. And she need not have braved the violent protestors at all those men's conferences either, nor suffer being tarred and slandered along with other MRAs as rape apologists, etc. She put her neck on the line when she needn't do that and was willing to suffer for men with nothing to gain on her part. I don't believe in hanging a person just because of one thing they did that I disagree with, while that same person has done and risked much more for several things I agree with. If I look at it on balance, I think she has done more good for MRAs than bad and therefore could be considered as an ally for MRAs. However we're perhaps straying from topic - this is a MGTOW forum, with a thread 'Female allies mean nothing' and hence by implication the 'Female allies' would be in reference to MGTOW and not MRA. In my limited knowledge, there are/have been no women advocates for MGTOW. I stand corrected if someone has knowledge otherwise.

    Yeah I was speculating except for the fact that she takes alimony or child support. She was exposed a few times on old MGTOW & MRA forums. And she has possession of the kids. There's no reason to believe she didn't behave like a typical woman during her divorce.

    And the fact that she doesn't bring up other issues with female nature also proves she's a very highly dishonest chameleon.

    The third fact also stands as it is.

  19. #19

    Re: Female allies mean nothing

    "Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved? It may be answered that one should wish to be both, but, because it is difficult to unite them in one person, it is much safer to be feared than loved, when, of the two, either must be dispensed with. Because this is to be asserted in general of men, that they are ungrateful, fickle, false, cowardly, covetous, and as long as you succeed they are yours entirely; they will offer you their blood, property, life, and children, as is said above, when the need is far distant; but when it approaches they turn against you. And that prince who, relying entirely on their promises, has neglected other precautions, is ruined; because friendships that are obtained by payments, and not by greatness or nobility of mind, may indeed be earned, but they are not secured, and in time of need cannot be relied upon; and men have less scruple in offending one who is beloved than one who is feared, for love is preserved by the link of obligation which, owing to the baseness of men, is broken at every opportunity for their advantage; but fear preserves you by a dread of punishment which never fails."
    -- Nocolo Machiavelli, 'The Prince'

    And Nicolo is talking about actual men (males) here, too!!

    Is it a wonder that he never addressed this problem with females?
    No!!

    He and the Wiser Times he lived in already knew the obvious answer to that question, and it's plainly self-evident today for those men who are Willing to See.
    -- The Secret Will

  20. #20

    Re: Female allies mean nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by jagrmeister View Post
    MGTOW men don't give practical steps about what they want changed either.
    The only practical step for MGTOW is walking away, resolutely. That is as practical as it gets imo. An effort to make a change, which is what the MRA is, will be annihilated by the constant crushing of the hope displayed. Seriously, what would be the end result of a change at this point? What is to go back to? The old traditionalism; nuclear family of two kids and picket fence that demands the deadly servitude of men in exchange for a sporadic use of a warm wet hole? If one is to be pragmatic, you'd have to face the brutal reality that up to date it is men who have had to evolve, unyielding the command of the hind brain when women's indulgence of their primal urges is exalted and subsidized at the expense of men. Until men can face the brutal reality of the female nature, that at its core it is parasitic, there will never be an end to the male suffering.

    Quiet frankly, I don't want anything to change. I'm at peace with where things are heading and if anything I hope women continue in their course of debauchery. Indifference...that's my code at this point. It is the ultimate going my own way.
    Last edited by Hedon; September 28, 2021 at 3:16 PM.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: October 16, 2018, 9:07 PM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: April 20, 2017, 4:33 PM
  3. Best way for allies to help the cause?
    By Fuji in forum Nonmember Questions and Opposing Views
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: April 14, 2017, 5:45 PM
  4. Women can never be our allies
    By Aintdealingwithyoshit in forum Lounge
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: May 9, 2016, 3:31 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: August 19, 2015, 11:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •